Crossing Time Lines Can Bring About New Dangers ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

The Doctor looked at him and frowned, "I can't let you do that Spike. That's not how this works." He swallowed hard, remembering the day one of his closest companions did the same thing with her father. "If I allowed you to do that it would tear a whole into the fabric of space and time and destroy the universe. That's already a set point in time. I'm sorry Spike. I'm so so sorry."

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

"But you can.. " Spike glared at the doctor and gestured to the door. "You proved that. All I want is for her to die a better way. She didn't deserve what I did to her."

The Doctor looked at him, "are you willing to face her death? To possibly break down the laws of time?" He grit his teeth.

"I already faced her death. I'm the one who put a stake in her heart." Spike frowned and walked off toward the other side of the room. "I owe her this much. She was the only one who accepted me."

"You realize if we go back this will change time right? You'll remember two different time lines," the Doctor looked over at him while he stood by the controls. He wondered if Spike knew the trouble they would be in for this.

"No harm in that." Spike sighed and paced the room. It.seemed.the perfect plan. "Who cares about remembering both? That's what built me. I owe it to her to make things right."

"And if you make contact with yourself it will tear a hole in the fabric of time and destroy the universe," The Doctor flipped a switch as he watched the blond with such a disappointed look. They were all the same. Every human wanted to change their past. Changing it caused so many problems, that was why he could only help the less noted in history. This was Spikes history so it would change him. They landed at the time and the Doctor looked at him with that sad, disappointed superior look. "It's your choice."

tumblr_inline_mlq7z1JUP41qz4rgp_zps8d5d1107.gif

tumblr_inline_miqha1bHyz1qz4rgp_zps60c16d0c.gif

"Don't give me that look." Spike rubbed the back of his neck and looked away. "Can we just go? I don't want to waste any time. Besides, I'll repay you for this." The blonde headed for the door and looked back at the brunette. It was one thing he was really sure for once in his life. "I could use your expertise."

"On what? I already gave you my expertise and your ignoring it," the Doctor sighed and stepped forward. Of course he wasn't letting him go on his own but still everyone always seemed to use him. Time wasn't meant to be changed... certain things were supposed to happen and he hated feeling like he was changing them.

Stepping outside the ship he tucked his hands into his pockets. His brown suit fit the time period they were in so he was happy he had it on. Suits never really changed much so it made his traveling easier. Looking over at the blond he wondered if he was going to really change his past.

"Mom is still going to die this week. It just won't be at my hands." The blonde slipped his hands in his back pocket and headed toward his old home. "Doc, don't worry. This is the right thing to do. After we're done here, we'll take care of paying you back."

"What could you possibly pay me back with," the Doctor looked around enjoying the sites even though he was worried about what would happen. "What am I the one going to kill her? Because I don't do that." He looked over at the blond.

"Her illness will kill her. Like it was meant to." Spike shook his head and head for the back door. He wasn't sure what his plan was. "Mom should be gone enough to not notice a change. I will pay you back with whatever you please. Anything you desire."

"What I desire?..." what did he desire? The Doctor knew many things he wanted but Spike wouldn't be able to fix any of it. No one could... Looking over at the blond he sighed softly, "remember don't touch yourself or everything will tear to pieces."

"Don't touch myself? I assure you, I have never touched myself." Spike slipped in the door quietly and headed to his mother's bedroom. The woman lay on the bed shivering and clammy. She had little color in her face. The blonde smiled as he sat on the edge of the bed. "Don't worry, mom. I'll make sure this is done right." He leaned down and kissed the woman's forehead.

The Doctor walked in after him and stood outside the door watching through the crack. He thought back to his mother stuck in that terrible place... He felt a twinge in his chest. The brunette had been alone for too long, he could no longer hear the song in his head from his people. His mind was silent.

The woman seemed to murmur something incoherently and Spike cupped her hand. "Shh... It'll be okay, mom. I'm going to take you somewhere safe." The blonde picked the woman up bridal style and frowned at how fragile she felt. "I will protect you from my sins, mother." He stepped out of the room with the woman curled in to his chest. "Alright. We need to reach the church. Can you get me there?"

The Doctor pushed the door open to walk with him, "where is it?" He turned and then pushed him back through another door. "You're here... go out the back." He looked a little frantic to get him out of there. "Go I can distract you." The brunette continued pushing him away.

Spike only took a second before quickly moving out of the house. Before the doctor could take another thought, the blonde was halfway down the street. He didn't waste time in rushing for the church.

In walked William the bloody, his hair long and scruffy. When his eyes fell on the doctor he went on the offensive and growled. "Who are you and why are you here?"

The Doctor winced hearing the anger in Spikes voice, "I um..." He got a little woozy feeling the time streams begin to mingle. Even he wasn't supposed to be here. Leaning against the wall a little he was glad Spike bolted but still he wished he wasn't left along with... well him. "I'm the Doctor I was passing through to check on the lady of the house." His hearts started to thud in his ears wondering what this man would do.

William immediately became frantic at the doctor's words. "No... Is she still... With us?" His expression changed to horrified as he moved toward the woman's room. "Mother... She hasn't...? Not yet..? Please say no..."

The Doctor lowered his head thinking good this might cause him to leave, "I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry... her illness took her." Reaching into his jacket pocket he prepared his sonic screwdriver in case he would need to have it make a piercing loud noise to stop William if he advanced on him.

"She's..?" William staggered forward and clutched his chest, falling to his knees. "I was too late!! No... Mother..." His eyes went red and his expression turned blank. "Bring her back!" He came to his feet in one fell swoop, looking very demonic.

Shit! The Doctor pulled out the sonic sending out a very high pitched sound that even hurt his ears. Well his hearing was ten time that of a human so yeah it nearly made his bleed. He ran from the room trying to get away from him.

William cried out and covered his ears as his fangs came out. He growled and ran after the doctor. He saw red and red only. He wanted revenge.

Spike had settled his mother with a priest and said his good byes before leaving the church. He headed back toward his house. He just needed to get the doctor back and leave now.

The Doctor panted hard as he ran both heart pumping quickly. He knew the other would be able to smell him, he smelled different than humans. If he got caught he was planning on temporarily pausing his one heart so if he was caught and drained he could remain in a stasis long enough for maybe him to drain him then get bored. Turning a corner he skidded in his converse and ran faster.