Crossing Time Lines Can Bring About New Dangers ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

The Doctor trembled and pushed harder now, "n-not like th-this." He groaned softly then he felt it... something faint from the other, but familiar. His shaky hands gripped his shirt. "Y-Your a vampire... so when you drink blood... you take that persons essence right?" He ignored the clothes ripping, right now his mind was focused on something more important.

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Spike grabbed the man's hand and pressed it against his hardened member. "Can you feel my essence through these jeans? I devour a human's essence. What's it to ya?" The blonde stroked the doctor harder.

"I'm in the devour of worlds," the Doctor felt his hardness against his palm. Something made him shudder then. "I've killing billions... literally billions and you think your puny mortal self scares me?" His hand squeezed the others hardness.

Spike moaned and hardened more as he bucked his hips. "Devour me, doc. I willingly offer you my essence." The blonde squeezed the other's member gently and buried his head in the doctor's shoulder.

The Doctor stroked his member and panted hard leaning his own head against the blond's shoulder. Devour him? He had to smirk to himself through the pleasure. This vampire had no idea who he was, what he was capable of. It was just a good thing he still had a little bit of humanity in himself. His own member finally grew completely hard in the others hand because he allowed it to. Please for a moment was better than the pain he felt inside.

Spike nipped the doctor's shoulder and moaned, leaning into the man. "How about that exam, doc? I really think I need a check up." The blonde was ready to get started with the brunette.

The Doctor panted softly then reached a hand up to that blond spiky hair and grabbed it into tight fingers, "shut up." He leaned in kissing him hard as his hand stroked him faster.

Spike moaned in to the kiss and felt a shudder run down his spine as he pressed the man into the wall. He pressed their hips together and kissed the doctor roughly.

This raw hateful anger sex was what he needed with someone who wouldn't break. No ties no nothing. This man would probably leave him afterwards. Kissing back he undid his pants further and slipped them down, "do it." He wanted it. That pain he knew so well.

Spike turned the doctor around and pressed up against his back, sucking on his fingers before pressing one into the brunette's entrance. "Eager?"

The Doctor's hands pressed against the wall and looked back at him. He was tight. Tighter than any human, "those soft touches are for lovers. We're not lovers." His voice was full of a venom he didn't have before. There was something off about him now.

Spike shoved two more fingers in and thrust them roughly. "You afraid of falling for me? I am sexy." He pressed the doctor harder against the wall.

The Doctor hissed softly his body still very tight around his fingers, "I-I don't fall for others but I never said you weren't attractive. Mnnn..." He felt suffocated but that's what he wanted. Someone strong instead of a weak human trying to overpower him. This man actually could take him on. He shoved back and groaned thrusting against his fingers.

Spike spread the fingers and thrust them hard. He wanted nothing more than to break the doctor. He acted so tough, but the blonde didn't believe it. "Oh? Is that a challenge I hear?" The blonde rubbed his erection against the brunette and smirked. "I could make you beg."

The Doctor groaned his head rolling back a bit then a laugh fell from his lips, "you couldn't possibly repeat the hell I faced at the hands of a mad man. A mad man I held in my arms as he died after that year..." Looking back at the blond with those defiant eyes. He dared him, challenged him. He would not be broken so easily, or maybe that was just the thing. He was already broken beyond repair.

"So drawing." Spike removed his fingers and freed his erection from it's confines. "You make it sound like you want to be broken." He pressed the tip.of his member to the doctor's entrance before thrusting in roughly. He held the brunette's hips and slammed into him.

The Doctor did welcome the pain, welcomed every rough touch. This was a side the Doctor never showed but to the Master. Now he was gone and there was no one to punish him for his wrong doings, or what he believed was wrong doings. Playing with history like he did was a serious crime. He also saved a lot of people but seemed to loose so much more. His forehead pressed against the wall as he felt himself tear a little from the rough penetration. This delicious pain... Moans poured from his lips but they weren't from pleasure.

Spike thrust into the doctor and pressed one hand against the wall for support. "Be honest... Do you really like it rough, Doc? I don't see you as the type." The blonde ran a hand up the brunette's side and slowed his thrusts a little.

The Doctor trembled his hands holding onto the wall for support too. The mocking sweet touch up his side made him shudder, "what d-does it matter to you?" He groaned wanting him to speed up again. He hadn't every received pleasure this way so he didn't know about how good it could feel. "You don't k-know me..."

Spike brushed the hand up to tilt the doctor's head up and whispered in his ear. "It's an ego boost to give the other pleasure. You should try it sometime." The blonde released the brunette's chin only to run the hand down his chest as Spike thrust deeper. "Nnnh.. You are quite tight."

The Doctor panted hard trying to relax that part of himself, "T-Time Lord's are not entirely b-built for this... but we do have three prostates compared to humans." He didn't know what he was giving him a lesson in Time Lord biology but in theory he knew this could feel good like it did to a human male. This man was touching him in ways he hadn't been touched before. Of course he'd been with a couple woman and that felt good but he was the one doing. Sex with a man was different. It was rough, painful and always horrible to him. It wasn't this time. Sure it hurt but the pain was starting to ease away.

Spike chuckled and stopped his hand at the doctor's member, stroking it gently. "All the more pleasure you shall recieve." The blonde thrust his hips a little faster and sucked on the side of the brunette's neck. He'd never felt the tightness around his member before.

The Doctor tensed around him when his half hard member was touched. Saliva dripped down his chin as he panted harder and harder. He didn't know what to think about all of this, it was starting to get intense, "y-you can't possibly be hungry..." His voice trailed off a little too distracted to really pretend like he was irritated. Things were starting to feel good.

"Surprisingly not, but I feel implored to mark you." A soft.possessive growl slipped out as the blonde closed his lips about the spot and sucked harder. He stroked the doctor's member in sync with his thrusts and moaned against the brunette's neck. He found the other to be quite delicious.

The Doctor couldn't help but moan then, as his skin and scent became a bit sweeter. Shaming against the wall his member slowly became hard on his hand. Pants fell faster from his lips add soft moans of pleasure started to come out. It was starting to feel pretty good.