Crossing Time Lines Can Bring About New Dangers ((RikkaTag x Akiravadel)) ((18+))

akiravadel

"Comprehend your age? Age is not something I have troubles comprehending." The blonde glared at the Doctor and crossed her arms. "I have faced many vampires and their like that were centuries old. But age does not matter here. You don't know him. He's stubborn. A smartass. Sarcastic ass. Funny. Smart. Idiotic. selfish. Yet so protective. And territorial. Strong. He's so many things that are hard to explain."

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

A genuine smile came to his face as she explained Spike, "also brilliant. His heart and soul are vibrant to me. He's not hard to explain you just explained him." Shifting on the bed he pulled his red leg up a bit and man handled his left to angle out instead of being completely straight. Finally he was able to sit up while propping a pillow to his stomach. "I know you and him were together and I don't want any hard feelings. There is a spot in his heart were he still does care for you, you know. Just because he's a vampire doesn't make him heartless."

"What would you know? You base a relationship on a contract. Is that how you base love too?" Buffy felt a pain deep in her chest. "You don't understand the feeling of watching him with someone else."

The Doctor quirked a brow, "I killed my entire family and entire race. I watched the woman I finally fell in love with leave me twice and the second time with a human copy of myself. She left me for him. I know what it means to loose. I eventually loose everyone and I hate..." He took a shaky breath and rubbed his hand over his face. "I hate to admit it but he will leave me one day too one way or the other. They all leave..."

"If you believe that, then it really is just a contract to you and you don't know him half as well as I do." Buffy turned away and walked toward the door, looking back over her shoulder. "He left me because he didn't think he was good for me. He sees you as where he belongs. He won't leave. You will be the one doing the leaving." She left the room without a moment more of looking back.

The Doctor grit his teeth and looked down. He didn't want Spike to leave, and he wouldn't make him leave, especially now that they were bonded but he wouldn't make the blond stay. For a moment he pondered on calling Martha or someone in to help him with his drugs. It was only over on the bedside stand he could reach it.

Shifting closer to the edge he had to manhandle his leg off the side then slowly slipped his uncoordinated right leg over the edge to the floor. Reaching over he felt the patter of tears hit his leg. Looking down he touched his leg and then sniffled reaching for the drugs against but ended up slumping to the floor and cried out in pain. That was when he heard a dull pop of his hip sliding out of joint, "ARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!"

Spike was walking out of the control room when he felt it. There was a sudden sharp pain. He knew there wasn't anything causing him personal pain. Then it struck him. The Doctor. It took him only a moment to be by the brunette's side. He scooped the Doc up in his arms and laid him on the bed, quickly getting his pain medicine before giving it to him. "Theta... Are you alright? What happened? I know the floor is not where you belong."

Angel was there from hearing the scream so he rushed in and looked at the two. "Hey. I heard a scream. Everything cool? I mean, I get when Spike gets rough, he really gets rough. But that sounded painful."

The doctor was able to block his pain when spoke lifted him. Shuddering he felt like he could barely breathe again. His left hip popped because he had no tension in his muscles to hold it in place. The medication took the edge of when he was lying still, "don't touch me spike... I can't hold the pain from you much longer."

Martha and Jack both came in, "what happened?" Martha came over to him and the doctor pointed to his hip. She could tell by looking it was out. "Alright we need to sedated you then Angel Jack I'll need your help to move it."

Spike was scowling as he seemed to just be pushed to the side. He was starting to get irritated with so many people getting close to the Doctor. He wasn't liking the brunette's 'don't touch me' moments.

"Right. Just pop it back in place? I can do that." Angel stepped up to the bed and looked down at the Doctor's hip. "Spike can help me with it. We both have pretty decent strength. I'll have to show you sometime, Jack."

"Indeed you will," Jack winked at Angel trying to be light about the situation even though he was worried for the doctor. "I found my old room. I have plenty of ways in there for you to show me your strength."

"Boys! Seriously!" Martha sighed heavily knowing the doctor could barely think at the moment. "Spike, has he informed you of how to sedate him?" She was a bit panicked but trying to remain calm.

"Aspirin... bond w-will block... Spike can touch..." the Doctor panted hard as he tried to get the words out.

"But aspirin will kill you," Martha looked at the Doctor concerned.

"Not for me... for him," the Doctor held onto the sheets nearly ripping them.

"You want me to take asprin?" Spike frowned and dug for a bottle. He poured two pills in his hand and in a swift movement, his hand went to his mouth before he swallowed. "Now will you let me touch you?"

Angel had a frown on his face as he watched the blonde. He knew it wasn't that easy to get him to swallow anything. "Hm... Well, let's handle this. I guess, you can distract him, Spike. I'll pop it back in place for him."

The Doctor nodded his head, "once... once the pills kick in and you can't feel me. T-Then take off your shirt and touch your skin to mine. I'll be able to emote my pain away and... it'll keep me from regenerating."

Jack put a hand on Angel's arm to stop him, "wait Doc... it's that bad? Should we back up?"

"Don't do it right now and I won't," opening up one eye a crack he looked towards the Captain then closed it again

Spike removed his shirt and stepped up to the bed before crawling up on the bed, laying down next to the brunette. "Doc, just relax." He slipped his arms around the other and kissed his shoulder. He schooled his expression and sighed as he felt the other's pain. The two white pills laid on his shirt where it lay crumpled on the floor. He didn't want the numbness for this. "Just... Just relax..." The blonde grit his teeth slightly before fought the pain.

The Doctor sighed heavily and closed his eyes trying to keep taking calm soothing breaths. He knew once it was in place the pain would fade and he would ask Spike for a little more of those drugs even if it would be a fairly high dose, "okay... you guys can torture me now." His defenses dropped while he felt the Tardis trying to help and also mentally pushing Spike back knowing he was hurting.

Angel helped Martha adjust him a bit to prepare popping it back in. With a few instructions to the boy and a loud thud later the Doctor screamed and then moaned in relief as the bone was set. Warm tears trailed down the sides of his head as the pain finally faded.

Spike kissed the brunette's cheek and brushed the tears away with his thumb. "Shh... it's okay." The blonde gestured to the others in the room and held the Doctor closer. "Give him his medicine then leave. I wish to be alone."

Angel frowned before he grabbed Jack's arm. "Let's leave them be. Miss, can you handle the meds? I've never been fond of needles." The vampire didn't wait for an answering before he lead the other man out of the room. he knew the other was hiding his pain at that moment and the sooner everyone was gone, the sooner he could release it. "Show me that room of yours."

Jack glanced back to the Doctor but knew he was in good hands now. He smirked at Angel and walked down the hall opening the door there was his room with a king sized bed and many many toys set up on the walls or table.

Martha drew up another dose and injected it into his IV line. There was a couple seconds before the Doctor visibly relaxed. He sighed heavily and let of a broken sob before he cleared his throat to try to cover it up. She looked to Spike with a kinder face then she had before. Her Time Lord obviously needed this man right now, "call if you need anything and Spike." She set the aspirin on the table nest to the bed then also some morphine. "Either one, but 2.5 mls should be enough to rest."

When she left the Doctor sniffled and slowly opened his slightly reddened eyes to look at the blond, "I'm sorry... are you alright?" After all that he still worried for his lover. He didn't know he hadn't taken the drugs yet.

Angel chuckled and looked around the room. "Kinky. Is this how you pass your time?" The vampire stepped in the room further and walked around, brushing a hand over the different toys. "So, you think these will test my strength?"

Spike nodded at the woman before watching her leave. He waited a moment before turning his attention to the brunette. "You do not need to worry about me. I don't need pills if they are just gonna block you out." The blonde caressed the side of his head and smiled. "I can handle a bit of pain over the alternative."

"I'd rather it be tested against me," Jack wrapped his arms around him from behind and rested his chin on his shoulder. He looked over the things all around. "I love to collect different toys but I don't use them often. I usually just use myself." He chuckled softly.

The Doctor frowned then, "you... you didn't take them? Oh Spike why would you do that? That would hurt so much for you. I don't want you in pain." He brought his hand up to Spike's that touched his cheek and held it softly. "It wouldn't block you for long... are you okay?"

Angel turned around in his arms to face the other, looking him in the eye as he ran a hand through his hair, caressing down his neck and around to caress his collarbone. "Mmm... you sound devious. Maybe I could show you a thing or two."

"I am fine. I'm stronger than you think." Spike smiled and kissed his cheek. "Remember, I'm not an ordinary human. I'm a vampire. We can take a lot more than the rest." The blonde pulled the Doctor closer and hugged him. "I can handle the pain better over being blind to yours."

"Oh I would love that," Jack leaned in kissing his cheek. "I would love that so very much." He whispered into his ear then nipped at his neck. "I haven't been with a vampire before... ever been with an immortal?"

Reaching up he wrapped his arms around Spike. He could feel the other worry about him and trembled a little, "talk to me Spike... I want to learn all about you. You're likes... dislikes... past where you would like to go. Everything."

"There is definitely a first time for everything." Angel backed Jack up against the wall and kissed him hard. He slipped a hand down and grabbed the other's crotch, squeezing gently. He was definitely going to enjoy this.

"Alright, but I want to know something." Spike sighed and rested his head against the brunette's shoulder. He wanted to be so much closer to this man. "Is it true? About the others.. That woman told me about them and you. Said I am just there to satisfy you. Are you going to just toss me aside?"

Jack moaned against his mouth and kissed him back hard while bringing his hands down his back and groped his ass. Being a 51st century man his body was built for pleasure.

The Doctor laid there and frowned, "what? Martha said that?" He ran his fingers through Spike's hair as his head rested on him. "She left. She walked away from me after telling me off." He chuckled softly. "But... I have left some companions because they either did something I didn't agree with or belonged somewhere else. Most of them decided to leave or... or died." He swallowed hard, "I don't want to toss you aside. I love you very much, we're bonded, I haven't done that since my wife."

Angel deepened the kiss and slipped his tongue in the other's mouth, mapping it out. He pressed their hips together and began grinding his hardening member into Jack.

"I see." Spike kissed the Doctor's shoulder and caressed his lower back. "I will believe anything you say to me. Well, to your questions... I like moments of peace from time to time. I dislike people shutting me out." The blonde pulled away to look the other in the eye. "I believe you know part of my past. I was an aspiring poet and couldn't get the affection of the woman I wanted. I want to go somewhere I can feel the sun on my skin without dying."

Jack moaned louder and rocked his hips back against his. Reaching up he removed Angel's jacket then reached down to undo his suspenders. The brunette then reached forward to Angel's hands and started to undo them, "mnnn... naked... now..."

The Doctor looked over his face, "with my blood, you probably could. You're turning part time lord. Or perhaps even on another planet the sun would be different. Or I'm sure I can create a necklace or possibly something to inject in you to create a sort of barrier around your body." He reached up and touched the others chest.

Angel chuckled and pressed Jack against the wall before stripping him down, then stripping himself the rest of the way. "This is completely normal. Two naked men with their appendages firm and responding to the other's touch."

Spike smiled at him and caressed his cheek. "But... You see, I am touching all the light I need right now."