A Book is Only as Good as Those Behind It (are-san and Niore. private 18+possibly)

Kisa_Shouta

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

(Jay is an a**)

Luka felt himself get angry and he yelled at Jay. "He is not an object you can just pick up and throw out whenever you want! You should treat him with care not like some toy!" He yelled at him coming up to him and punching him dead in the nose. He grabbed Rasil stepping on Jay's foot making him fall backward letting go of his wrist. Luka pushed Rasil behind him and looked at the fallen man who now stood bending over holding his face.

"Dont mistake me as just his editor." He said spitting at the ground.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• Kisa_Shouta

(I based him of the violent prince xD so ofcourse hes and arse)

Rasil pulled lightly on lukas waist. "Let go...please" he pleaded as he began pulling luka through the park and all the way back to his house where once inside, he sat on the couch and examined his leg. It would bruse, but was otherwise okay. Rasil held his wrist to stop the shaking. "Im sorry..."

Luka followed him to the house and sat next to him on the couch looking at his wrist. "It's okay. Are you okay?" He said looking at Rasil concerned. He felt the pain in his knuckles as the adrenaline left his body and the anger left him. He stood getting an ice pack from the freezer and handing it to Rasil.

When luka finished putting the ice pack on, he used his free hand to grab the hand luka hit jay with. He licked lukas knuckles in an attempt to relieve atleaast some of the throbbing.

Luka smiled seeing Rasil trying to help him. "I'm fine Rasil." He kissed his forehead and smiled pulling back and looking at him. He leaned into the sofa and sighed looking at Rasil and hoping he would lay down on his lap agian.

- - - Updated - - -

Luka smiled seeing Rasil trying to help him. "I'm fine Rasil." He kissed his forehead and smiled pulling back and looking at him. He leaned into the sofa and sighed looking at Rasil and hoping he would lay down on his lap agian.

Rasil pouted. "Thats cheap, if youre going to kiss someone, you kiss them on the lips" he huffed as his hair fell in his face

Luka laughed and took it to heart kissing Rasil on his lips gently. "I'm sorry for not doing this then." He smiled and kissed him agian as he held his hand gently in his lap feeling the throbbing go up his arm. He didnt mind the pain feeling it as a reminder of what he had done for Rasil tonight.

- - - Updated - - -

Luka laughed and took it to heart kissing Rasil on his lips gently. "I'm sorry for not doing this then." He smiled and kissed him agian as he held his hand gently in his lap feeling the throbbing go up his arm. He didnt mind the pain feeling it as a reminder of what he had done for Rasil tonight.

Rasil looked worriedly at lukas arm. "Nyn..let me see it" he grabbed lukas armand put the icepack on it. He frowned andsat lukas arm back down with the ice pack now onit. He let out a relieved sigh before leaning on lukas shoulder. "Thank you...what do you want in return for helping me? I mean...it couldve gotten alot worse if you hadnt been there..."

Luka blushed, "I dont need anything. I'm fine like this...with you." He thought for a moment then spoke agian, "I'm sorry you had to see me angry. He...just the way he spoke to you made me mad." He said leaning his head ontop of Rasil's resting it there gently as i not to hurt him.

- - - Updated - - -

Luka blushed, "I dont need anything. I'm fine like this...with you." He thought for a moment then spoke agian, "I'm sorry you had to see me angry. He...just the way he spoke to you made me mad." He said leaning his head ontop of Rasil's resting it there gently as i not to hurt him.

Rasil tilted his head upwards and kissed luka lightly. "I still thank you anyway" he said smiling

Luka blushed lightly and kissed him back wrapping his arms around his waist. He loved this feeling. He knew that Rasil diding love Jay anymore but he wasnt certain if he loved him. The question rang in his mind but he couldnt form it into words in how to ask Rasil if he liked him back. He sighed into the kiss pulling Rail onto his lap slowly making sure he was okay with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Luka blushed lightly and kissed him back wrapping his arms around his waist. He loved this feeling. He knew that Rasil diding love Jay anymore but he wasnt certain if he loved him. The question rang in his mind but he couldnt form it into words in how to ask Rasil if he liked him back. He sighed into the kiss pulling Rail onto his lap slowly making sure he was okay with it.

When rasil slid into lukas lap. He glanced worriedly at lukas arm. "You shouldnt move to much...your arm is still hurt" he said shiting to a more comfortable position thaat alowed him to face luka.

Luka smiled, "I'm fine. It's just my knuckles is all." He leaned forward slightly wrapping his bad arm around Rasil's back and taking the other and moving his hair out of his face. He kissed him again tucking the short hair behind his ear.

Rasil turned a couple shades of red as his eyes slid closed and he kissed back. He wrapped his arms loosely around the editors neck. His thoughts began deteriorating.

Luka didnt care anymore. He kissed Rasil deeper closing his eyes and wrapping both arms around his waist. He couldnt enjoy the kiss if he thought about Rasil liking him or not. Though he knew that if Rasil didnt feel something he wouldnt let him do this with him.

- - - Updated - - -

Luka didnt care anymore. He kissed Rasil deeper closing his eyes and wrapping both arms around his waist. He couldnt enjoy the kiss if he thought about Rasil liking him or not. Though he knew that if Rasil didnt feel something he wouldnt let him do this with him.

Rasil gasped slightly and let a small purr rumble in his throat. "Hynnn...." he broke off the kiss and panted as his current body tempeture had become to hot.

Luka felt himself getting excited and when Rasil broke the kiss he kissed his neck instead breathing out his name. "Rasil." He looked up at him looking for a reaction of any kind that said he was disgusted or wanted to stop.

Rasil hugged luka tightly in a failed attempt to hide his blush. "Luka..." he whispered softly.

Luka blushed and and breathed heavily trying to calm himself. "Y-yea?" He asked whispering it to Rasil. He wanted Rasil to like him back. He wanted to be able to say he was his boyfriend and not just some editor to that man. He wanted to protect Rasil from anything that would harm him or cause him misfortune. He didnt want to be just Rasil's editor anymore. He knew that the moment their lips touched.

- - - Updated - - -

Luka blushed and and breathed heavily trying to calm himself. "Y-yea?" He asked whispering it to Rasil. He wanted Rasil to like him back. He wanted to be able to say he was his boyfriend and not just some editor to that man. He wanted to protect Rasil from anything that would harm him or cause him misfortune. He didnt want to be just Rasil's editor anymore. He knew that the moment their lips touched.

Rasil blushed andsuddenly wanted to hide under a pile of books. He couldnt believe he was really going to say this after only a few months after the event with jay. "I love you." He said quickly before hiding his face in lukas shoulder.

Luka sat stunned for a moment. 'Did he hear him correctly?' he smiled and wrapped his arms around Rasil. "I love you too." He said holding on to him. He knew it was right after both their break ups and that it may be just a trick of the mind but Luka knew for sure that he wanted Rasil. Not just in body but his heart too. He knew that Rasil would be hesitant because of his previous relationship with that...thing we call Jay. He didnt mind having to wait.

Rasil smiled softly and licked lukas cheek. "Thats good. Dont regret it." He said warily. Rasil was very content at the moment, but it still didnt change the fact that he was hot. "Myn...im hot" he mumbled.

Luka blushed. There was no way that Rasil's hot ment that. He pushed back Rasil's hair and felt his forehead, "Not a fever right." He asked concerned again that he was going to get ill again. "Thinking of it....so am I." He said blushing feeling the heat run from his lower torso to the rest of his body.

- - - Updated - - -

Luka blushed. There was no way that Rasil's hot ment that. He pushed back Rasil's hair and felt his forehead, "Not a fever right." He asked concerned again that he was going to get ill again. "Thinking of it....so am I." He said blushing feeling the heat run from his lower torso to the rest of his body.

"What are we supposed to do?" Rasil frowned and made a slightly bothered face that maybe they were sick or something.

Luka knew very well that he wasnt sick. "Maybe you should go lay down." He said trying to get him off his lap before he noticed it. He didnt want Rasil to be up and around though if he was sick. He would take care of himself after he helped Rasil to bed.