A Book is Only as Good as Those Behind It (are-san and Niore. private 18+possibly)

Kisa_Shouta

Rasils eye twitched slightly, however he didnt shift position till after the fact and he rolled over. He mumbled something about being soft and then smiled softly.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• Kisa_Shouta

Luka sighed and set down on the couch settling in for the night. It didn't take him long to fall asleep. In between school and work he was dead tired.

During the night, rasil woke up and then sat down at his desk to begin working on the plot for the next book while the other was in printing. The only thing that was heard was his pen scratching softly across the paper and luka breathing on the couch

Luka shifted in his sleep mumbling a word or name. He sighed deeply and moved onto his side. He looked at himself in the mirror before he went to bed. Looking at his face he noticed the dark circles under his eyes. He settled down I. The new position smiling lightly liking his dream so far.

Stareing at the finished few pages, rasil got up and went to the kitchen to make some coffee, he reallly needed some.

Luka heard the faint beep of the coffee pot and it woke him a little. He flinched and sighed settling back down in a light sleep.

As he poured the coffee, he thought about pulling a joke and splashing ice cold water on lukas face. Oh come on, it was inmature, but rasil was an inmature guy, and it was lukas initiation. Even his last editor got a joke pulled when he first met rasil. Rasil took a cup, filled it with ice, and slowy creeped over to luka

Luka heard water running then the floors creak as Rasil's mad his way over to the sitting room. Luka smiled still half asleep.

Rasil froze, thinking he woke the other up from the sleep. When luka fell back asleep he let out a soft sigh before grinning. It took no more then a second for him to splash his new editor in the face, drenching the entire upper part of his body

Luka jumped up from his sleep throwing out his arm grabbing Rasil's shirt pulling him on top of him. Lika didn't look at the person, he pushed him underneath him and say ontop of the attacker.

Luka blinked away sleep and water as he pulled the attackers hands above his head.

as rasil got pulled then pushed under luka, his hair tie came out. he flinched slightly. "oi! Luka, what the heck man?!" he said with a flushed face.

Luka blinked and noticed who the person was. Rasil layed beneath him with a flushed face and his hair in his eyes. Luka looked a second more then released his hands, "S-sorry." he climbed off him and sat at the end of the couch with his head in his hands.

he sat up and pushed his hair behind his ears. "geez, that surprised me." rasil said sitting up nd smiling slightly. "i wouldnt have done it if i had know you'd go into defense mode"

Luka didn't look up at him, "I took martial arts when I was in high school and...it's just a reflex when someone sneaks up on me." he shook his head not really believing he had jumped his author.

"hiding such a thng from me~ how cruel Luka~" he pouted slightly

Luka looked up at Rasil and laughed, "s-sorry didn't mean too."

Piff...youre drenched now though" he said laughing at the older male

- - - Updated - - -

He looked at his shirt and shrugged it off pulling it above his head exposing his muscles and his chest. "I will take a shower then leave." He looked up at Rasil, "You look better than before so I'll just go. Mind if I use your shower?" luka stood and held his drenched shirt in his hands.

rasil sighed and did his best to hide his disappointment. "sure.." he said before going silent and laying on the couch facing away from luka so his red face wouldnt be seen as he tried not to whimper

Luka looked at Rasil and smiled, "Rasil i dont know where the shower is. Can you show me?" He touched Rasil's shoulder and looked down at him. "Mind if you wash my shirt too?" He asked waiting for Rasil to get up and show him around.

- - - Updated - - -

Luka looked at Rasil and smiled, "Rasil i dont know where the shower is. Can you show me?" He touched Rasil's shoulder and looked down at him. "Mind if you wash my shirt too?" He asked waiting for Rasil to get up and show him around.

Rasil sighed and sat up, grabbing lukas shirt. "Yeah..yeah i can show you where it is" he walked down the hall and pointed to his left. "Showers in there, shampoo is lined along the wall, towels are by the door."

Luka smiled the whole way Rasil was showing him around enjoying the mood Rasil was in. Luka didnt know what it was but it seemed him being her bothered Rasil in many ways. He went into the bathroom and shut the door leaning onto the wall and smiled.

Why was this little brat making his heart feel this way? He was an author...nothing more. Luka shook his head and striped off his pants. He tuned on the shower letting the steam fill the air. He let it relax him as he stepped into the hot shower. His thoughts ran wild as he thought of Rasil and what he was to him. Luka knew that they would never be anything but author and editor but Luka could wish. He didnt deny that he liked Rasil more than just an author. If that made him a bad editor then he didnt care.

Luka made up his mind, he was going after Rasil.

Rasil let out a sigh of relief before going to attened to the editors shirt. Afterall, it was his fault it was messy. He really didnt expect luka to act that way though. It really surprised him, and not that he would admit it at all, but it kind of excited him. Now, as for why he was in a bad mood when luka said he was leaving, he really had no idea how to explain it.

He threw the shirt in the washer and used his orange fragrented detergent. He was personally a big fan of oranges, orange juice, etc, as long as it wasnt sour, he also happened to hate sour things. After starting the wash he went back to the living room and pulled his hair back again.

Luka washed in the shower then stood thinking. He didnt understand how he was going to face Rasil. If he found our Luka liked him more than just a author what would he think? Luka shut off the water and wrapped a towel around his neck putting on the pants he wore over here. He opened the door and walked the way he had come. His chest was wet and his hair was messy.

Rasil heard the door open and spoke without turning around, giving the older man his privacy. "Your shirt would be done in an hour, pull something from my room and wear that for now, it may be a little small, because un like you, im litterally skin and bones thanks to work and poor diet."