A Book is Only as Good as Those Behind It (are-san and Niore. private 18+possibly)

Kisa_Shouta

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Luka ignored Rasil's words and threw himself on the couch getting comtorable. "I think i'll just go without." he said looking at his phone seeing he had a message.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• Kisa_Shouta

Rasil hit luka with a pillow, his face slightly flustered. "You dont just go around half naked in smeones house."

Luka laughed catching the pillow, "I'm more comterable this way...rather than in one of your small shirts." He smiled and stood moving to the kitchen. "Do you have any juice?"

"Creep..." he mumbled. He nodded at the question. "I have orange juice."

Luka chuckled under his breath and opened the fridge pouring himself some juice. He liked that it bothered Rasil that he didnt have a shirt on. He took the towel and dryed his hair more then brought the juice to the living room sitting down.

Rasil went after the other sat down to go get himself a thermus of orange juice. "You are so at home right now arent you creep?" Rasil mumbled

Luka smiled and laughed, "Yup i am. Let me cover up then." He pulled the blanket off the couch and covered his chest. "Better?" He asked laying down on the couch.

"Che' " he glared lightly before sitting on the sofa across from luka and turning on the tv.

Luka smiled and sat in silence with Rasil watching tv. He looked at him every once and awhile. "Rasil? Do you want me to leave?" He asked hoping his answer would be no.

- - - Updated - - -

Luka smiled and sat in silence with Rasil watching tv. He looked at him every once and awhile. "Rasil? Do you want me to leave?" He asked hoping his answer would be no.

"I never said that..." he said quietly before taking a gulp of orange juice and laying down as he closed his eyes.

Remembering his phone Luka picked it up and read the message. He frowned and sighed, it was from his ex. He had been trying to get ahold of Luka all week. He looked down as the phone vibrated saying he was getting a call. "Rasil i have to take this." He stood and walked down the hall answering the phone.

- - - Updated - - -

Remembering his phone Luka picked it up and read the message. He frowned and sighed, it was from his ex. He had been trying to get ahold of Luka all week. He looked down as the phone vibrated saying he was getting a call. "Rasil i have to take this." He stood and walked down the hall answering the phone.

Rasil just nodded befre closing his eyes again and easedropping on the conversation.

Luka answered the phone.

"Hello?" He asked

"Luka?" A mans deep voice came through the phone. "I am so sorry." He said.

Luka took a deep breath, "Dace, I..." He had no words for the man.

"Luka, dont hang up. Just listen." He paused then spoke agian. "I didnt mean to hit you. Its just...my temper got the best of me. I'm sorry that it turned out that way. Come back, Where are you know? Let me come get you." He said worried.

Luka took a shaky breath, "N-no...i'm not going back. Ever." He said blinking away tears.

Silence came over the phone. "Luka...please it wont happen agian."

Luka felt a tear fall and he slumped against the wall. "No...How can i be sure it wont happen again?" He touched his wrists feeling the rope that was there not only a week ago digging into his skin.

"Luka, I'm begging you." The man on the other side sniffled.

"Goodbye Dace." He shut the phone and leaned his head back looking at the cieling. Tears fell down his face. He had loved Dace and was willing to be the bottom for him. About a week ago he had hit Luka and tied him up. He beat him and left him in his room to stay. Luka got free and called his boss telling him to pick him up.

Luka slumped to the floor and sat there silently crying.

((Well...sh*t got sad...really fast o.o" ))

Rasil didnt hear what came from the other side of the line, just luka repeatedly telling the reciever 'no' and 'not going back'. There was probably other stuff said, but he only got what had intrested him. However, he grew slightly concerened when his editor came back in tears. 'So something did happen' he thought before standing up with his juice. He walked over and squated down so he was eye level with luka. "Never seen a guy cry till today. Something happen over the phone? " he asked tilting his head.

*sorry it was getting boring lol*

Luka didnt look at Rasil. In all honesty he had forgotten where he was.

"Y-yea." He sniffed and wiped his eyes looking up but not at Rasil. "Sorry you had to see that." He said getting up and walking to the living room sitting down on the couch.

((e3e well /sorry/! Hermf))

Rasil sighed. "What happened?"

*laughs not your fault.*

Luka looked at Rasil, "It's nothing." He wiped his eyes and sat back looking at the tv. He didnt want to talk about his ex-boyfriend with the guy he liked now.

- - - Updated - - -

*laughs not your fault.*

Luka looked at Rasil, "It's nothing." He wiped his eyes and sat back looking at the tv. He didnt want to talk about his ex-boyfriend with the guy he liked now.

"Im calling bullsh*t on that one. But okay." He sighed out before xrinking more juice and responding to a text which he was deeply engrossed in.

Luka didnt care anymore. He sighed laying down on his back looking up at the cieling. He never thought he would cry infront of someone before. He didnt like showing he was vulnerable. He closed his eyes and thought about everything. He knew he wouldnt go back to Dace but having him bother him all the time bugged him.

Rasil watched the others movements before sitting his phone down. He was really worried about what had happened, but even he knew not to pry into things. As he mulled over the many possiblities in head, his eyes got heavy and started closeing. This shouldve been a red flag to rasil because this had happened before. Getting sick and then having to sleep every other hour for energy. He used to have mor energy then a rabbit, now he was slowly degrading healthwise. 'Sh*t' he thought as his eyes fell closed and he fell over so that his head ended up on lukas shoulder. That was it, he was out, for a little while anyway.

Luka looked at Rasil. His head rested on his shoulder asleep. Luka sighed and smiled at the boy. He picked him up and brought him to the bedroom sitting him down and covering him up. He was tired also but he wasnt going to crawl in bed with this boy. He sat on the floor across the room and watched Rasils chest move up and down until his own eyes started to fall and he drifted off to sleep.

- - - Updated - - -

Luka looked at Rasil. His head rested on his shoulder asleep. Luka sighed and smiled at the boy. He picked him up and brought him to the bedroom sitting him down and covering him up. He was tired also but he wasnt going to crawl in bed with this boy. He sat on the floor across the room and watched Rasils chest move up and down until his own eyes started to fall and he drifted off to sleep.

Rasil slept till two days had passed, he had been completely drained. However, his two day sleep, wasnt a very peacful one. He kept reliving his seriously fuked up childhood over and over untill he shutout dreaming all together and just faded into black. It was midnight of the second day he was out that his eyes slowly opened and his glowing ruby eyes scanned the room.

Luka got up and took care of Rasil for two days everynight going back to his spot on the floor to look after him til he woke. He had taken a showere and sat down again checking Rasil then falling asleep. He was sprawled out on the floor sleeping and moving restlessly.

Rasil sat up feeling like he was a freaking feather, he had to eat something. He pushed himself out of the bed a stummbled to the kitchen where he began digging through his fridge. "Hnn..." he moaned in annoyance as he pulled out an orange and peeled it. Seeming to forget all about the fact others were occuping his house.

Luka blinked and smiled. He didnt understand the time but he saw a bed and his sleepy mind made him stand and walk to it fallint into the sheets and settling in them. He sighed and forgot about everything as his stiff back accepted the soft bed.

- - - Updated - - -

Luka blinked and smiled. He didnt understand the time but he saw a bed and his sleepy mind made him stand and walk to it fallint into the sheets and settling in them. He sighed and forgot about everything as his stiff back accepted the soft bed.