A Book is Only as Good as Those Behind It (are-san and Niore. private 18+possibly)

Kisa_Shouta

((Rasils character item...PILLOWS XD))

Rasil sighed and leaned back before looking to luka and biteing his lip. "My last editor...he ended up like you, i mean, as in liking me. " he started unsurely. "And i made the stupid mistake of returning feelings, it was fine for awhile...then jay changed demenor completly when he saw me with my sister. I told him i would be late because i was busy. When he saw who i was with, he mistook her for some girl i was dating and then everything went to shit. Every night he made sure i knew who i belonged to. Eventually....i snapped, and he disappeared."

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arekushisu

• Kisa_Shouta

Luka blushed hearing that Rasil knew. "I would never do that to you...though you told me what happened with you but I didnt tell you about the guy on the phone. I see that as unfair." Luka looked at Rasil hoping he couldnt remember the conversation on the phone.

- - - Updated - - -

Luka blushed hearing that Rasil knew. "I would never do that to you...though you told me what happened with you but I didnt tell you about the guy on the phone. I see that as unfair." Luka looked at Rasil hoping he couldnt remember the conversation on the phone.

"I heard most of the conversation. Youre ex was a dick too." Rasil said sighing, feeling slightly more relaxed then before. "Feel free to spill what you want."

Luka felt bad so he sighed leaning back into the couch and looked up at the cieling, "I was niave and i thought that i loved him. He couldnt be the bottom so i was. I loved him so it didnt matter to me which places we had. He got angry one night saying i was a slut and that i was too loose for my first times. He hit me day after day, saying i was a slut and that i had no right to love him. He beat me during the night tied me up durting the day. I wasnt able to go anywhere. He told me school and work was were i found people to do me to get cash. I didnt even do anything to him and he decided to hurt me like that. Then the call two days ago, he asked me to come back after we made a clean break. I moved out of my apartment and moved somewhere else. He keeps calling me though i dont want to talk to him. He wont leave me be...at least yours left so you dont have to hurt anymore." He felt a tear fall from his eye and wiped it away absently. You could still see some of the rope burns on his wrists if you looked hard enough. On his legs and waist there are tons of bruises that are black and blue from just last week when they finally broke up.

"Not exactly-" he began as he pulled his phone from his pocket and pulled up the text message from three days ago. "I really should change my phone number..." he sighed out tossing the phone with the open message on the table. It was jay, once again messageing about rasil moving back in. He turned his back to luka and then laid down so his head was on the others lap

Luka blushed feeling Rasil lay his head down on his lap, "Do you still love him?" He asked placing his hand on Rasils side to hold him there and make sure he didnt fall off the couch. The message on the table said something about moving in agian. Jay...the editor...was just like Luka. Falling for Rasil. Luka knew that Rasil would be hesitant to love his editor again and Luka debated whether to give up or wait for Rasil.

"Nope. I want him in jail." Rasil said sighing. "But his god damned imunity...i had such a fuked up love life." He said covering his face with his hands.

Luka laughed and patted Rasil's head, "You and me both." He smiled and leaned back not looking at Rasil. He sighed in content. This will be enought' he thought to himself. 'just being this close'

- - - Updated - - -

Luka laughed and patted Rasil's head, "You and me both." He smiled and leaned back not looking at Rasil. He sighed in content. This will be enought' he thought to himself. 'just being this close'

"Why pick me?" He asked looking up at luka with curious eyes, any action rasil took from now on, was determined by the editors answer.

Luka thought, "I really dont know. When i saw you the first time you opened that door. My heart went wild and when you attacked me with the pillow the first time. You were on my chest and i had to think about how not to just jump you right there. I'm not really sure why i chose you. All i know is you make my heart speed up and my mind full of you." Luka hoped the answer was enough. He himself didnt know why. Maybe his goofy behaivor or just Rasil himself. All he knew for sure was that he was slowly falling for him.

- - - Updated - - -

Luka thought, "I really dont know. When i saw you the first time you opened that door. My heart went wild and when you attacked me with the pillow the first time. You were on my chest and i had to think about how not to just jump you right there. I'm not really sure why i chose you. All i know is you make my heart speed up and my mind full of you." Luka hoped the answer was enough. He himself didnt know why. Maybe his goofy behaivor or just Rasil himself. All he knew for sure was that he was slowly falling for him.

Rasil instinictivly failed around abit. "Of all things to remember, you remember me beating you with a pillow?" He laughed softly and poked lukas face. "Really now, " he said sitting up and facing the table. "Alright, if we finish half of the storyboard today, we can do whatever you want tonight." He had said picking up his pencil.

Luka looked at Rasil in disbelif. "Your not kidding?" He asked looking at him and picking up his own pen to start editing.

"Not at all." He said as he handed page after page to luka for editing. Even if he didnt look like it, he was definently a man of his word. He was able to finish his half

- - - Updated - - -

Luka did the fastest check ever on each page though still making sure he was getting everything. He looked at Rasil every once in awhile blushing. He was happy though he knew if he finished the half he wasnt going to do anything. He would maybe kiss him but that was all. Luka didnt like to force others and deffinatly wasnt doing it with Rasil.

Rasil blushed slightly, watching luka work quickly with editing. He got up shortly after luka finished and went to the kitchen to get, of course, orange juice. Then he returned to the couch and leaned on lukas shoulder.

Luka sighed and stretched while Rasil left. He felt his hand feeling it cramp. He worked so hard to finish the half. He blushed feeling Rasil's head land on his shoulder. "Are you okay? Not feeling ill again?" He asked worried and felt Rasil's forehead with his own.

Rasil lightly shook his head. "No. You just have a really comfy shoulder" he said as he made a ">w

- - - Updated - - -

Luka laughed and leaned back away from Rasil letting him lay there. He didnt know what to do now. did his night start now?

- - - Updated - - -

Luka laughed and leaned back away from Rasil letting him lay there. He didnt know what to do now. did his night start now?

Rasil suddenly lifted lukas hand up and litteraly licked the top of the others hand.

Luka blushed feeling Rasil lick his fingers. What was going on...that was all Rasil right? He was looking at him. "Rasil...what are you doing?" He asked pulling him closer.

Rasil actually didnt know what he was doing. He just had the urge to do it. "I dunno.." he mumbled blushing .

Luka couldnt hold himself back. He pulled Rasil's face to his slowly giving him time to dodge him. Luka pushed his lips to Rasil's gently, hesitantly as if making sure it was okay.

- - - Updated - - -

Luka couldnt hold himself back. He pulled Rasil's face to his slowly giving him time to dodge him. Luka pushed his lips to Rasil's gently, hesitantly as if making sure it was okay.

rasil blushed darkly as his eyes slid closed and he moved to sit on lukas lap.

Luka helped Rasil onto his lap. He blushed and closed his own eyes kissing Rasil deeper. He had no idea what they were doing. He didnt even know if Rasil liked him back or if he was just doing this for the bet he made. He didnt really care anymore. He was losing himself in Rasil and didnt mind it one bit.

rasil forced himself to pull back after a minute or two due to lack of air. he panted and his head felt forward onto lukas chest as he closed is eyes. rasil didnt know what would happen if he tried something like this again, but maybe just for a little while, it would be okay to drop his guard.