• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Lisim

• saphirolf

I have everything downloaded but I don't have any visuals. I have sound but am stuck with a black screen. Is there a better program to open this up on?

So I got all the files and went through the installation guide, but it won't let me install the game. I get to where it actually starts to install it and then another window pops up (and I'd tell you what it says but its in that #%*#$%//! language) and it won't install. Help?

• 2 weeks later...

same torrents wont upload on my comp. like the "use web to find program to open this file" pops up. and i dunno which to download to help me open this. can you make the video from the downloading process with the torrent download stuff in it and clearer? yeah i really dunno how to download these games this is like my second one every tried

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I've tried everything in the video guide, but there's this "!" sign that I don't know what says coz' its in japanese and basically doesn't load the game. All it does is copy the files again and again. Is there a specific folder where I can put it? Or is my downloading wrong? My "Installer" is only 60kb D: Help please. Much appreciated

"

never mind the first one. I already did it, but now the problem comes to the 1.2 Patch. I've read the past comments and they said the same thing, but not really posting on how they managed to make it work. I tried to re download it but it's still the same, "need to install 1.2 patch". When I click it, it opens up but then it closes and nothing appears again as shown on the vid. What am I doing wrong D: I really wanna play this D:

The window won't appear after I clicked on the 1.2 glitch patch. I am really at a lost. Someone help...? :3

I tried closing all the other running programs, left the folder containing the glitch patch. I clicked on the 1.2 patch and it just like only messes the stuff, but it doesn't pop up any windows like the one in the video. I am currently going from D: to D:

hey! i have a problem D:

at "INSTALLING THE VERSION 1.2 GLITCH PATCH"

the step "3) a window will pop up. click the very bottom left one."

normally a window will pop up, right?

but there was nothing T_T

please help me! (and sorry for my bad english :D)

game works fine, but its just the actual english patch i cant get to run. no window pops up when i click the setup. anyone know a solution to this?

Oh my gooooddddddd,

the pop up doesn't come up when i press patch 1.2.

I have tried redownloading everything but it still doesn't work :(

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,I already download the game by torrent, but when I installed the game, it can not install propebly, and I don't know why, the top left button didn't go grey, please help me >.

Thank you very much! I had a bit of trouble with the glitch 1.2 but once I exited my internet, everything loaded and I could play. Though I encountered the mainsystem error, I followed your way and everything is now working fine. Thank you again~

Hi,I already download the game by torrent, but when I installed the game, it can not install propebly, and I don't know why, the top left button didn't go grey, please help me >.

Hey!

I had some trouble with this too, what I can tell you to do is: Language for non-Unicode Programs select "Japanese" and in the Code Page Conversion Tables select Japanese. you'll need to restart. after that, you can open the file where you downloaded silver chaos and click on the "Installer.EXE" file.

-> click on the top left button which says "INSTALL" in japanese

-> now on the top you'll see an option box. select the SECOND OPTION!! That one install the FULL GAME, that has about 600 MB.

-> you'll then select a folder to save the file, click on bottom right button to proceed

-> it'll start the instalation process (it'll say at the up: file is being copied), wait until it ends

-> you'll be back to the same menu of the start, just shut the window.

THAT'S OKAY, YOUR GAME IS FULL INSTALLED! NOW YOU HAVE TO INSTALL THE 1.2 glitch patch.

-> enter the folder of the glitch patch, click on the "Patch 1.2", it's a winSFX32 self extractor. a lot of files will show up, just wait a little and a window will show up.

NOW YOU HAVE TO INSTALL THE ENGLISH PATCH

-> enter the folder of the english patch, click on the SCpatch, click on "Patch!". And that's it! (:

your game is full patched and ready to be played by you! ;D

I have a problem, I install all and it's work but when I play after few secondes or less I have a message "mainSystem.exe has stopped working".

• 2 weeks later...

It keeps saying there is an (2) errors when I downloaded part 1 and I re-tried it 8 times not sure if its on my computer or mediafire or what. My internet stinks so when I use torrent it says 2 days, so any advice?