Silver Chaos [Open thread/questions]

YaoiLoverfangurl19

When i open Silver Chaos in Rar Format it says is broken. So can fix that or tell me whitch software so can open Silver Chaos? so i can Install Silver Chaos. From YaoiLoverfangurl19.

• Like 2

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Lisim

• saphirolf

Yeah, the file wasn't extracting well, so here it is reuploaded on a torrent site:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I've also modified it in the initial post.

• Like 4

I have full Installet Silver Chaos and i is try to install 1.2 glitch pach file but is not working. I have patched it and all file is in 1.2 glitch patch folder but a window is not coming up. Can you hjelp me whit this? From YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Like 1

I have tryed the patch so is upload in megaupload but still not window is coming up. Have i done something wrong?

From Yaoiloverfangurl19.

Download again the one uploaded on Megaupload. Run the "Patch 1.2.exe" (it will extract some files, be careful and make sure the patch is on a separated folder).

Click 'Next', and then 'Next' again.

After patched, close installer.

hello i got the same problem like Yaoiloverfangurl19. a window doesn't show up o.o what can i do? i tried the patch from megaupload too. still the same T.T

I have figure it out how to install Silver Chaos. First download Silver Chaos torrent file and when Silver Chaos torrent file is complete. Open download folder where Silver Chaos all file can where. And open Silver Chaos folder in silver chaos - all files . Do everything so stand in Silver Chaos Installation Guide. Except INSTALLING THE 1.2 UPGRADE.

When you have full installed Silver Chaos download 1.2 Upgrade and SC english patch. Now follow and read the so stand INSTALLING THE 1.2 UPGRADE. I think you can figure after that. I do everything so stand in Installation Guide except delete the silver chaos - all files. I hope i have helped all who had problems with the Silver Chaos Install. If anybody doesn't understand what i explained, don't be afraid to ask me for help. From Yaoiloverfangurl19.

• Like 4

Hi,Im really new to gaming,especially when it's coming from downloading and online foreign games so i was wondering if there's a specific program I'm suppose to have/use when i download the torrent file?

Hello hoshikawaakari. Yes you need any torrent software Exs Bittorrent or Vuze. When you have download bittorrent or vuze. You can now download Silver Chaos torrent file. I hope i have helpet you whit this one. From Yaoiloverfangurl19.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Uhm hello, I am new here and wanted to ask if somebody could help me with the installation of Silver Chaos.

I did it just like the Guide said, but when it comes to the Patch, it says 'SilverChaos is not insalled' and so I was confused.

I had this problem once on a other side...I just need help, please.

• 2 weeks later...

WOW rare one!

I hope it's not rude to ask, but what should I do if I want to play it Japanese

can I just delete English patch files?lol

I made a video guide so those who have problems in installing it check it out here:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

@ kaorukun

just install the game normally but skip the installation of the English Patch (so only install the game and the 1.2 upgrade patch)

• Like 1

Hey everyone. First post, first time DLing. I followed the guide dn finalyl got the thing to work, and then the game died after the intro. I'm using Windows 7 any advice?

Hello YLove. No mean how can i complete Ragsiel's route in Silver Chaos. I have complete Adonis, Lawrence Lancastor, Leica Keet, Pam and Kurt Howell so far. But i have problem to get Ragsiel's route and the walkthrough dont help me much. So can you explaine how i can get Ragsiel in Silver Chaos. From Yaoiloverfangurl19

It should be like this:

Ragsiel

01. Option 1

02. Option 1

03. Option 1

04. Option 3

05. Option 3

06. Option 1

07. Option 1

08. Option 1

09. Option 2

10. Option 1 - Good ending