Silver Chaos [Open thread/questions]

YaoiLoverfangurl19

@ BlackRoseXx

u need a torrent client (I'm using uTorrent) and after you install the client, open it and click on Add Torrent, then browse for the torrent file that you have downloaded (the game) and click Open

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Lisim

• saphirolf

but this installation doesn't require for the cds... only the Absolute Obedience one does... did you do everything as in this

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
?

Hey :) I know this must sound really stupid, but I finally download Silver Chaos and it all works fine. After playing the game for awhile, I wanted to save, but couldn't find an option to save anywhere.. Did I download it wrong or is the save button just hiding from me? >

• 3 weeks later...
Hey :) I know this must sound really stupid, but I finally download Silver Chaos and it all works fine. After playing the game for awhile, I wanted to save, but couldn't find an option to save anywhere.. Did I download it wrong or is the save button just hiding from me? >

Same here~ x)

How do we save? x)

Hello Rei. I have Problem whit the game. I have download it and Installet the game correct and Installet but the Glittch patch and English patch correct. But When i start the game i get a Error there the sto MainSystem.exe har et problem og må lukkes. Vi beklager det inntrufne. And I have Windows XP. And sett Non Unicode program to Japansk. And delete the open.file. But still wont work. What can i do for Silver Chaos to Work? From Yaoiloverfangurl19 P.S. I have tried all Kompatibilitetsmodus.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello Ylove. When i is playing Silver Chaos i cant skip the text whit Ctrl tasten. And i have go in options and trykket on Use Ctrl to skip but i still cant skip the text. Can you please hjelp me whit this one? From Yaoiloverfangurl19:-)

Hello Ylove. I have a problem. When i start the game, the text is weird. What can i do for text to normal? From Yaoiloverfangurl19

I tried to open the 1.2 glitch patch but it opens the gray download screen (it goes away like on the tutorial) then something starts to load but then it stops and the blue/green install screen doesn't come up.

I closed everything except that and tried a few more times. I then left it for an hour. Nothing happened...

Can you help??

(BTW I'm on Windows Vista 32bit)