Silver Chaos [Open thread/questions]

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Guest Ch3lly

I re-downloaded it so many times...^^ and i use windows vista but i don't get it the installation window does pop up but somehow it's like it's hiding somewhere <. and suddenly appears after minutes>

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Lisim

• YLove

maybe it won't work with Windows Vista... all these games are guatanteed to work on Windows XP, and I think they also work on Windows 7 (all the ones I tested did, I use Windows 7 Ultimate, 36 bit os)...but many of them wouldn't work on Windows 7 63 bit os... so maybe it's a compatibility issue...

@ BoyDani

I've just checked it and there r seeders... but maybe you should try using uTorrent as it's way better than BitTorrent... a printscreen so that you can see it has seeders...

t5j4vq.jpg

I had to restart my computer and internet connection and hard kill bittorrent, but I've gotten it to work. Sorry for the trouble.

mmm.. why did there is no .exe file?

from the

"Torrent File:

The Game + Upgrade 1.2 + English Patch"'s link

i only got a .torrent data.

i don's understand. can someone help me?

i already downloaded all links in there and Silver Chaos Fanbox Eternal Fantasia's datas,

but still there's no something .exe.

want to try this game so badly. :'(

ok so i have tried and tried to make the patch work (and now its 1:30am) but it just extracts the installer wont pop up, i think the problem may be that i have 64bit 7 ultimate (you'd think because its the most expensive everything would run on it but no, ive had other problems like with that sheepies screen mate thing, everything cute and fun doesn't work *cries*.)

anyway could someone tell me how to manually patch this' is it possible like the thing extracts the files so can i just put them somewhere.

and i did follow the video guide but the patch wont work, it does open setup.exe in task manager though i tried in all compatibility modes but i cant get away from the 64bit

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help i must play this

I don't think that's possible... many of these games do not work on a 64bit OS

did you try to play the game without patching it? If it doesn't work, it won't work with the patch either...

If this helps:

I was having a bit of trouble installing the game myself, specifically the 1.2 patch. I had to close all my browsers until it finally worked.

It works now. I'm running Windows 7 64bit.

• Like 1

hi^^

when i try to install the game a window shows up saying there is no disc q.q

how can i get it to work?

could you help me on this one?^^'

Ok thanks so I installed everything according to the viedeo but when I play the game a window shows up saying : MainSystem.exe doesn´t work

what can I do to fix this problem =(

@ xxYaoixxAngelxx

did you check the video installation guide? I posted a link to it in the post above...

can you make a how to on how to burn it to a cd to play because downloading it straight to my computer isn't working.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cashia

i need help..when i chose second option, something pop up...not allowing me to complete the second option installation...help me....i wish i can show you the picture but i dont know how to put it here...beside, the text in japanese so it hopeless for me to understand it...(TT_TT)

try redownloading the game and restarting the pc... if you still get that error you must take a printscreen, so that I can see it...