Silver Chaos [Open thread/questions]

YaoiLoverfangurl19

@ TadashiKazerei

I've just checked it and it works... you should try it again or maybe change the torrent client :)

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Lisim

• saphirolf

Hello Ylove. I have problem whit Silver Chaos again. This time Silver Chaos wont work on my computer. I have install Silver Chaos and Install both 1.2 patch and english patch. But when i trykk on Mainsysten in Silver Chaos folder. It wont start. How can i fix this? And i have windows 7 home premium on my computer. From Yaoiloverfangurl19.

• 2 weeks later...

Oki Thank you Rei. I have Watchet video installation guide and delete open.avi so video installation guide tell me to do. Now i can finnaly play Silver Chaos. But i have a question to ask you. Do you know when Silver Chaos 2 is gona be translatet? From Yaoiloverfangurl19

@ YaoiLoverfangurl19

no pb! :) I don't know when or whether an English patch is gonna be released for SC 2... but as soon as it will you'll surely find it here :)

• Like 1

The torrent doesn't seem to work for me at all. I tried multiple times on both Bittorrent and Utorrent, but it shows the availability as zero and does not download. Any advice? Thanks in advance ^-^

-EDIT- It seems to be downloading, but there are few people seeding. If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could some people seed the torrent?

-Update- It's not working again -_- Any ideas on whether it's my computer or the torrent..?

Hello Lisim. I think is your computer beacuse is working fin on my computer when i downloade on Utorrent. From Yaoiloverfangurl19

Okay, I did everything as in the video and installation guide, but still get the error. I'm sure I've deleted the specified file... Any ideas?

Yes, I'm quite sure as I found the file via the search bar. I also made sure to delete it in the recycle bin. I already configured my computer to Japanese Unicode, as well.

-EDIT- Okay, I uninstalled and deleted the game, and just redownloaded and reinstalled it, making sure to follow the instructions exactly. I now get a series of error boxes when I try to open the game. The first two that appear say Direct Sound and some Japanese characters, the second exactly the same. The third says and Japanese characters after it , and a fourth GUID surrounded by characters and a series of letters and numbers on the line below it.

nobody had those problems before... well... what OS are you using? If you are using a 64 bit OS that is the problem

I can't think of anything else...

Okay, I got it. My computer was rejecting my audio devices and that's why the program is doing that. Good news is, my audio is back, bad news is that I'll have to download the game AGAIN. Wouldn't be a problem if it wasn't for my net speed =_= But thanks to you, and all the people that are seeding ^-^

Seems I am a real idiot -_-U It didn't work the first time because I deleted the open file from only one place, instead of both XD;;;

Thanks for your help again, though ^-^

• 2 weeks later...

I see I'm not the only one having issues with the glitch patch. I've read through the thread, but none of the tips seem to have helped much.

Basically when the application has unpacked everything, this error message pops up:

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

When I click OK I'm told that NTVDM.EXE has stopped working.

I'm on Windows 7, by the way, 32 bit version. Any help would be appreciated. :)

I've downloaded everything required for the game, set my non-unicode laguage to Japanese and deleted the open.avi file, but I STILL get the mainsystem.exe error. The game worked for me once, but only one or two times before this happened again...

Hi! I'm new here. Nice to meet you all!

Could you help me please? I only have problem with the "save" folder... The "extras" doesn't appear in the main menu... :(

Thank you so much in advance.

• 2 weeks later...

I exactly did what is in the installation guide. I was already in the game but when whenever I finished the introduction, it says the MainSystem.exe has stopped working, something like that.

I am using Windows 7.