Silver Chaos [Open thread/questions]

YaoiLoverfangurl19

finally able to make the game work! but is there a way to Save the at one point of the game?

OK LOL figured it out. haven't played since Absobey so I totally forgot already :)))

Ctrl+S = Save

Ctrl+L = Load

Ctrl+H = backlog

Ctrl+B = Back (previous option)

Ctrl+O = Options

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Rei

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Lisim

• saphirolf

• 2 weeks later...

when i removed open.avi... it doesn't work either... i can read the intro but after that.. the program close...

nother advice? im on windows 7

• 2 weeks later...

Hello ! When I start the game, I have few texts that explain me the story and then, a message pops up and says that mainsystem has stop running... What should I do ? :'x

• 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem as OtakuGirl. Once I did everything, I took out open.avi file. But still, it won't work. Instead of closing after the first few paragraphs of the game, it closes automatically once I clicked on the icon.

heya, im new here so I'm hoping someone can help me install it. I went to download the torrent file, but all i got was this: Silver_Chaos_-_all_files_patches_included.4711254.TPB

its just a single file, but when i click on it, I get the "Open With" window. What do O do...? o.o

• 3 weeks later...

Installation guide works wonders the game works wonderfully but about unlocking all extra there wasn't a SAVE folder inside C:\\VividColor\SilverChaos? SO where can I possibly be Paste/Replace System.bin?

@Rei: I tried doing that, created a save folder then pasting the SYSTEM.BIN inside it but it still doesn't work. ALL Extra wasn't unlock at all. BTW the Silverchaos folder really doesn't have Save folder, it works though. see below for the screen shot:

mmm.jpg

it wasn't inside module folder nor pack folder.

@ soulessraigne

if you want I can send you my SAVE folder and replace with your saved files after that cause maybe it doesn't recognize the structure of the folder if it's made by you

• Like 1

I installed the game already, the main system and stuff are working perfectly. I even set the right compatibility.

But when I try to install the 1.2 patch, it extracted the files but no installation window pop out.

I even run it as administrator and it still doesn't work. But when I checked the processes in the task manager, there is a setup.exe along with either wowexec.exe or NTVDM.EXE which seems to be not functioning and I think it's definitely related to the 1.2 patch installation problem.

Hi! First post on here :). Ok.... I downloaded everything, got all the parts installed after watching the video, removed the open.avi file, changed the language on the computer to japanese and I even did the compatibility change to windows xp pack 3. Despite all this, right after I click the start button I get a main system error, same one before I removed the open.avi file. Help?

hi the 1.2 patch doesnt work i tried many times and even re-installed the game if possible can u just make a download for a already translated ver of silver chaos for ppl like me who cant get it working thnx

• 3 weeks later...

Uh ya i got a question i followed all the extruction correctly but it still doesnt work....3 option boxes appear with numbers and stuuf then it goes to the start menu when i click start its says something like MainSystem.exe has stopped working....its wierd can anyone help?

It keeps saying SIlverChaos is not installed... I've downloaded them both and clicked on english patch and then SCpatch.exe and a pop up comes up and I click patch and it says Silverchaos is not installed?! D:> I'm confused..

It keeps saying SIlverChaos is not installed... I've downloaded them both and clicked on english patch and then SCpatch.exe and a pop up comes up and I click patch and it says Silverchaos is not installed?! D:> I'm confused..

Hehe nevermind figured it out my friend helped me.. god im hopeless..

• 2 weeks later...

hai.. firstly thank you so much for having this ohh so awesome site.

i'm new here and this will be my first time downloading a game ..

i was wondering if this game could play on windows 7? i really want to play this i have never play a yaoi game before and this will be a good start.. pls help..

abby here ^.^ xoxo

ps. i'm still currently downloading the file. tips about this game is wildly appreciated thank you so much...!!! @.@

Hello abbyish. This game is awsome and yes it can play on windows 7. This game have unique story and the ending is awsome. Play it yourself and i promise you whill not regret to play this game.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey.... Thanks..YaoiLoverfangurl19

I already installed the game and been playing it.. it's really cool but i have a problem..

i don't know how to save the game where i ended... i close the file when i start it i came to the beginnings...

How can i save it where when i open the file i will go to where i left off?

pls help/..