Hadaka Shitsuji [setup help and glitches]

Misaki1388

Can someone step me through the download of this, I just cant get the game to open T^T and I seriously wanna play >_

Can you give me a details of your problem ?

but if you want the download you can get it by torrent its the "

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
" and you don't need hjsplit you join those file then just mount this in Daemon tools and your ready to go.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• LynnaChan

• JMC0124

• PoPlover

can you help me? the game doesn't save any cgs or progress between the stories. I tried to run as an administrator, but it doesn't work.

I have a question I have downloaded the file on torrex which is something like torrent. So now I really want to know how to start playing this please I need help oh and this is my first time downloading a game on the pc so please don't make fun of me hehe

I have a question I have downloaded the file on torrex which is something like torrent. So now I really want to know how to start playing this please I need help oh and this is my first time downloading a game on the pc so please don't make fun of me hehe

what did you do so far? Have you read the previous comment

? If not please read it so you can start your game with no problem ^_^" then post any issue you got afterwards.

• 1 month later...

Nope, the only solution is to play the game without the English patch. So unless you know Japanese there's no solution for the error yet. Sorry.

• 2 weeks later...

I need help with the installation >_______

And I can't play THAT video what's already given some help to other -.-*

SO anybody, help me please?

• 2 weeks later...
I need help with the installation >_______

And I can't play THAT video what's already given some help to other -.-*

SO anybody, help me please?

you can start playing that game after you download and extract that file (if you got that by .sip or .rar file of course) then look where did you place your downloaded file ... Now find the .exe that is should be like "Hadaka_en.exe" right click and choose "run as admin" or double click it to run and play.

Also there is much better to run hadaka without having popping window saying some error, please kindly read

from
san.

good luck :leaf12: :leaf5:

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before but i can't quick save or save the game :/ I'm admin and i've already tried to extract the files a second time and reinstall the game. When i try to save my progress it just won't create a save data and i also can't load a file :(

I don't really know what's wrong because i've already installed and played the game with the english patch before and there weren't any problems except that the save files weren't lettered (squares instead), but it seems so that it was normal xd. Before i reset my laptop i saved the zip files (all 8 ones, but I'm not sure how many files it has now since i downloaded the game 2013 or 12??) on a USB flash drive.

After that i wanted to install the game again and there weren't problems with the text or something, i just have problems with saving the game :( And now, when i close the game and start it again, the font is different (but still in english) like from the japanese font with letters xD

Can someone help please? And sorry for my bad english >_

I'm sorry if this question has been asked before but i can't quick save or save the game :/ I'm admin and i've already tried to extract the files a second time and reinstall the game. When i try to save my progress it just won't create a save data and i also can't load a file :(

I don't really know what's wrong because i've already installed and played the game with the english patch before and there weren't any problems except that the save files weren't lettered (squares instead), but it seems so that it was normal xd. Before i reset my laptop i saved the zip files (all 8 ones, but I'm not sure how many files it has now since i downloaded the game 2013 or 12??) on a USB flash drive.

After that i wanted to install the game again and there weren't problems with the text or something, i just have problems with saving the game :( And now, when i close the game and start it again, the font is different (but still in english) like from the japanese font with letters xD

Can someone help please? And sorry for my bad english >_

if you reformatted your laptop or you did System Restore Factory Setting it could be the file on your USB aren't recognize on the laptop so try to download again the file

then extract that file if that's on .zip or .rar.

Also first try to click play Hadaka_en.exe and start the game (DO NOT try INSTALL it yet) then if its not working do Saga's tutorial

:

I've downloaded it again and also tried the tutorial but i still can't save :'( I think something wrong with my Laptop^^; It's so depressing i'm giving up >_

Thanky anyways! :)

• 2 weeks later...
:

I've downloaded it again and also tried the tutorial but i still can't save :'( I think something wrong with my Laptop^^; It's so depressing i'm giving up >_

Thanky anyways! :)

umm.... ano....its easy if you can provide some few screenie on how you do save your game altho it didn't happen to me from window vista >> win 7 and now using win 8 when I install this game altho I got some few technical issue for sure but somehow I manage to saved my game.

if you feel that way ... err... guess its up to you but providing a few more details isn't bad so we can help you :)

Good Luck on finding a new game if pleases you

;)

• 3 weeks later...

Hey, I've just installed Hadaka Shitsuji on my computer. When I started playing everything was fine, the english text appeared properly. But when the opening video should have started (when I went to the castle and met the first butler) I got white screen and the game stopped. No error message. Nothing... and my Haali Media Splitter opened but it did nothing.

I have the newest DirectX on my computer, and I also have the latest Haali Media Splitter as well.

The operation system is Windows 8.1 64bit

Please help what could be the problem! :S

• 3 weeks later...
Hey, I've just installed Hadaka Shitsuji on my computer. When I started playing everything was fine, the english text appeared properly. But when the opening video should have started (when I went to the castle and met the first butler) I got white screen and the game stopped. No error message. Nothing... and my Haali Media Splitter opened but it did nothing.

I have the newest DirectX on my computer, and I also have the latest Haali Media Splitter as well.

The operation system is Windows 8.1 64bit

Please help what could be the problem! :S

Umm.... I do not know about Haali Media Splitter but to me it didn't do any thing my media codec nor my Haali Media Splitter :-? Although I am guessing it about your Graphics not your mutli-codec, i think. If the game set on default full-window then I guess the video graphic might to freeze or your hadaka game will close automatically. So it might be better if the game you first set it on window mode than full mode instead. But to me it set on window so I do not know about Haali Media Splitter doing like that T_T gomen ne...

• 4 weeks later...

^ Same problem unfortunately :(

So could anyone share the save file after opening video? I have a white screen problem there so I cannot continue playing it. Could anyone who has the game save it after opening and share it here, pretty please? :(

• 6 months later...

Hello! I just downloaded this game, and as I am a little familiar with doing these things I had no problem installing and getting It working. My locale is set to Japanese, I run the hadanaka_en.exe as administrator straight from the folder it was installed in, and the patch seems to be working fine. No funky spaced text or anything. I'm not sure what the problem is, but when I try to save, be it normally or with the quick save button, It will not work. It also crashed right as the PC was going to take a bath, and when I attempted to start it again it obviously started from the beginning because I can't save. If anyone could help me, I would really appreciate it.

I saw this problem mentioned before but, no answer was stated so I figured I would try asking again.

The characters in this game are quite interesting and loveable, I would love to be able to play it properly!

I had my OS reinstalled quite some time ago, so I don't have the game installed.

However, I can install it if the things I suggest don't work;

* Make sure your file is in the correct folder (installation directory);

* Make sure you run the file as an administrator;

* Try to get your game on a different folder.

Because C:\Program Files location is limited for what a program can do.

It's a preventing wall for viruses that can harm your PC in general (not like it always helps but anyhow);

For example, try to create a new folder on your C:/ ( C:/Games or whatever you want to call it);

Get the game's installation directory there.

Best of luck,

Saga

Ah! Thank you, that seems to have.. Halfway solved he problem, at least. I moved the install directory folder. So now I can quick save and load, but I can't save in the slots. Unless I'm doing it wrong, which I very well might be because I can't read Kanji. xD

• 5 months later...

Hello! I would like to request an upload of a SAVE GAME FILE right after the opening intro.

I was stuck there for 4-5 hours already and I have really given up, I just have to go over that and find someone who could give me a save game file.

Hoping you guys could help me. Thanks! :D

• 1 month later...

Quick question. I downloaded this game on another site and it works fine, but I was wondering if the menu(s) are supposed to be in Japanese even when I have the English patch?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Someone help me please... I understand that the solution to the (d3dx9_943.dll) problem is to update DirectX...but I have Windows 10 and I can't... I really don't know what to do.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi there! When I run the English patch all of the text appears as white boxes. I followed the advice given earlier in this topic but nothing seems to work.