Hadaka Shitsuji [setup help and glitches]

Misaki1388

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Please help! i had finished downloading the game and when i tried to open it this thing pops up

jsyhwn.jpg[/img]

, and i can't read it since it was japanese, and when i scrolled the thread i thought it was the same problem w/ Allana-san (the "666-system") but when i checked closely it was a bit different w/ the text in my error much shorter than w/ allana's! and i already changed my system locale to japanese but it still pops up, oh dear what should i do? please help!! UwaaaH!! >cries

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• LynnaChan

• JMC0124

• PoPlover

It says it has already been started. Find the application on your task manager. End the process and start it anew.

Tnx a Bunch!

I've tried it and now playing it! but wait is the text spacing really like this? as i progressed trough the game the letters' spacing gets wider @_@ it's like they hate each other soo much! please advice! uwaahh! sorry for the trouble

sorry for the wait our net got disconnected

any way it's like this

157l8l.jpg

it's really hard to read, oh god i hope yu're still here >.

The h... XD I can't even get what is there XD I have no idea what could cause it. I would reinstall all since I saw your localization was set to Japanese,so bare idea what could it be. Beside some bug, nothing else comes to mind.

You have the ISO file or the other version?

Hm. Not sure what the problem is, it looks like some font problem or font style choice. But no idea if I am even close, or how to be fixed =/

That might sound hilarious right now (more or less it is a pure bingo play), open your notepad,type something and see if the font is as odd as the one in the game. If yes, change the font to some normal one and save. If that fixes it, know that I was just experimenting and we were lucky xD

The font 'was calibri' and when i typed there's nothing wrong w/ it >.

I finally am able to know the cause! at first I actually run the program using a shortcut, then i tried running on the main folder and it worked. god, i'm so stuuuupiidd, i should've tried that ages ago! anyways thanks for your time! now i'm able to play the game:D THANK YOU!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhh! Please help, onegaishimasu! I also got the 666-SYSTEM error. I did the clickity click business with the task manager a few times, tried reinstalling everything...but I can't even seem to launch the game! It's...so very depressing. Is this just because my computer is small and stupid or could there be something else? I also tried running it as an admin but that won't work either. I'm sorry for the trouble! onion13

Thanks for the game, but I'm having a problem,I cant get past the beginning. It freezes up ans say the 666 stopped working and then cuts off. The english works great, but when I try to restart it the letter get farther and farther apart until I only have 4 letters per page(and I still cant get past the beginning). Has anyone else had this issue? Confused.....

• 2 weeks later...

Excuse me but I cant install it? I dont know how to...because its in japanese and I don't know japanese nor do I know how the English patch is supposed to work, I hope I dont bother with this but could you post the video on youtube once more since its been taken down?

Or if you could tell me how to install it I'd Thank that too.

Thank you in advance. :leaf16:

I'm so very terrible at downloading things. Is there an easy way (one without having to download a lot of other programs) to open the game? It's making me crazy :hamtaro-005 (5):

I'm so very terrible at downloading things. Is there an easy way (one without having to download a lot of other programs) to open the game? It's making me crazy :hamtaro-005 (5):

I downloaded the first poster's version and installed with ease.

1) download 7 Zip

2) download all the files from the first post

3) R-Click the FIRST file (filename.zip1) NOT zip2/rar5 or whatever the file extension is (i cant remember)

4) It will unpack properly, open the folder and find there are two files with cartoon icons. One if an ICON image file the other is an Application. It will be in russian? click the one that says "Extractar"? You will get a million other files and then install the game via the set up file.

This should be correct if I recall correctly.

To patch simply place the files in the designated areas (there is a README included that instructs on location).

I played the game, finished it too. No issues. I just think the process may discombobulate some ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I also need help :/ My game is running and everything but when I open the game with the english patch and start playing there are only little squares in the box where there should be the text/dialogue and when I start the Japanese one, of course it's in Japanese ;~;

to the poster ayachan94 could you please check this file? I think its corrupted and also can you upload a video on how to install the game youtube does not have your old video

to the poster ayachan94 could you please check this file? I think its corrupted and also can you upload a video on how to install the game youtube does not have your old video

The game is not corrupted. its working properly. if u need some help i can give u a hand :6onion72:

I solved the first problem myself, but I have a second problem: I can't save the game. It just doesn't work! No matter how often I click the save button, it doesn't creat a save data.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm using the one that came with a Torrent link, had to download and study Azureus first, though. I'd recommend that version.

Also, have you tried Quick Saving? The save names don't really appear as actual kanji, just [] [] [] and etc. But I've not had problems saving with the Q. Save or the actual save states with this game. I can read Kanji so it isn't terribly hard to navigate.

Regarding the 666-System error, I'm not 100% sure how to get past that, but I'd recommend Q. Saving each in-game day. It's a completely random issue, and doesn't actually show up in the same places with this version.

Will try running as Admin.

By the way, is there a way to remove the blur? If this game is 18+, that should have been an option.

Although slightly OT, I love when you catch Komine in 'the act'. Haha! It's sexy and hilarious at the same time. xD (I love these kinds of games, I just wish they had a Warriors Orochi one. I'd love to see Sunwukong in the act, hehe. Even though I'm a girl, I chose this name because I am obsessed. :p)