• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• LynnaChan

• JMC0124

• PoPlover

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Sou sou. And when Ichinose placed Helios on Tomoaki's mouth and then they kissed (your avatar) and when Ichinose said Tomoaki's first name for the first time.. Kyaah~ rabbit8

@

:cuteonion57: isn't that a blissful moment when they are so lovey dovey sweet and cute onionn5

So far I am on the game it's only Ichinose and Tomoaki I'm so in-love with even tho I see Sakuma and Tomoaki Light Route it didn't give me much badump or doki doki on them leaf1 but I like them two.

Can someone help me? I keep getting this error:

6nud.png

I have tried running as admin, restarting my laptop, re-installing it and NOTHING. My laptop is set to Japanese language.

I can't figure out what's wrong. Help?

• 3 weeks later...

Anybody who got the ISO for Hadaka Shitsuji? I'm really having a hard time looking for it. I keep having the white screen after Tomoaki accepted to be the master. I've already tried re-downloading the torrent as well as the links from 4shared, then playing hadaka_en.exe as administrator, had set the locale to Japanese, had tried saving just before I got the white screen then playing where I left off. And none of these worked. Im thinking of installing using the ISO then applying the patch as I've read from somewhere(I cant recall where I got it from looking all over, so I cant give the reference) that pre installed versions with the patch already on it will not work. So there.

hihi, i'm having a problem here with the 0040156E CreateProcess , and i read thru practically everything in this forum..but i still can't play when i downloaded both the files :_red_fox 18

666_SYSTEM error is due to the English patch, it's incompatible with the game and there is no current solution.

0040156E CreateProcess error is most likely due to clicking the wrong executable file. Did you click "Hadaka_ENG" or "Hadaka" alone? Also, it is iso?

what's iso? :o I clicked Hadaka_en , idon't have the actual file or files with .exe

- - - Updated - - -

what's iso? :o I clicked Hadaka_en , idon't have the actual file or files with .exe

here:
basically its a copy of the cd you can use on a virtual cd-drive (like Daemon). EDIT: You can "mount" that to your virtual CD-drive and use that drive just like any other CD-drive on you computer.

I saw your post on the Game thread, i believe playing the english game(hadaka_en.exe) will not ruin the cgs and endings you've got from the playing the japanese one.I keep different SaveData folders, one for each character so I can still watch/read the good parts by not having to go through all of the days just to get to the good parts ;). Just renaming the old folder and creating a new one with "SaveData" as its name will do. As for the cgs, just copy the one with "Save00.dat" to the new folder. i think that one one holds the information on which CGs and endings you've unlocked since Ive been copying it all around the folders I keep for each butler and retaining all the CGs from my previous SaveData folder to the new one ;).

Enjoy~~

I'm having a hard time getting Sakuma's CG on the 4th and 5th box (counting from the leftmost corner) on the second page. Any hint you can give me? I feel bad moving on to the other characters without finishing all of his. He's one of my favorites. (Although I've finished all of Komine's, He's my other favorite >_

• 3 weeks later...

Hello and sorry for my bad English. I have a problem. I don't know how to explain it but...The game mixed all character lines and endings. I chose Arisato as my "victim". Things went well until 14th day. I had conversation with Arisato about his trauma, had nice picture of Arisato. But next day(it should be 15th, but the game didn't show date) I just "jumped" in another story line of Arisato. He was talking that he was son of Kamishiro(but i hadn't had it in the game yet) and estate would be his. Then I got Bad end number 1. It surprised me because I had had that ending before and i had chosen qute different choices. Ok, i decided just begin 14 day again and choose another option(there was option to ask Arisato about his trauma or about Kamishiro). And then (i don't know how) i "jumped" in Sakuma's line(i had no choices connected with Arisato, only Sakuma's). I found walkthrogh of this game. It showed me that after 14th day there are quite different choices that i had in game. Like according to walkthrough i must continue game and have other events instead of bad end 1. I tried to begin gaming again and following walkthrough but has the same result-I "jumped" in wrong ending again. So...If you understand what i mean(i'm sorry for my english one more time), can you give me advice what I should do?

hey~

first of all, i'd like to ask which link you've downloaded in the HS thread or if you didn't download it from there, have you checked the comments section of the site where you've taken game? i downloaded the game less than a week ago and there haven't been any problems so far

well, i'm not sure which walkthrough you follow but...well, why don't you play it again and try to take note of the events you have everyday, the choices you made and the places you've been through. note them down in the notepad or in word. then, compare it to the walkthrough that you think you've followed. if the "jumping" happens again, i think that the walkthrough you've followed is wrong. plus, bad end no.1, i think, should be the frequent bad end that would happen to the players. i don't know but we are "just too kind" for tomoaki's role mehe.

i've finished the game through a walkthrough because i really wanna see the ending no. 26 which is the naked butler ^^

I downloaded the game from two sources(one from some foreign Russian site and one from 4shared). The first one was .iso format, the second one was just folder with game(i hadn't to install it). There weren't any comments connected with such problem. But I still have problems. I decided to continue Arisato's line, but that time I chose more "cruel" variants to get not "light" but "true" ending with Arisato. And fortunately after 14th day i didn't jumped in other line. I continue playing in Arisato's line. But after scene with "threesome"(main character. Arisato. Komine) I "jumped" in Sakuma's line. Again. It makes me kinda of sad and irritated, because I want to get ALL endings. I will try downloading from there, thank you. But I'm afraid that anyway problems will be .

i guess there're some problems on the file you downloaded? i downloaded from here...the torrent one. so far, there haven't been any problems. why don't you try downloading from the download thread here. see if it may help

Argh...Now I have problems with downloading this game. Ok, i think there are too much troubles for me. I will just drop this game for while and then will decide what to do. Thank you for your help.

• 3 weeks later...

I installed the game, but dunno where to install the msg.dat and snr.dat files. I know it says to copy into data directory, but have no idea where that is. Help? Thanks :hamtaro-005 (4):

• 2 weeks later...

To Miaka:

The msg.dat and snr. dat files should be installed in the file with the hadaka and hadaka_en files; it should be in a file called "setup data", or at least it is on mine.

And, if anyone can help me out with my problem? I think I installed everything correctly, since the game is working and all, but instead of text, I'm only getting these white boxes!! Help, please?

||

What white boxes? Can you make a print screen? If it's what I am thinking it is, make sure your system locale is set to Japanese/Japan.

Thanks for the response! I've set my system locale to Japanese (I tried un-setting it and re-setting it, too), and DRAMAtical Murder works fine... This is what it looks like: 2yodd75.png

||

If you run the other games without any trouble, it is most probably a problem with the English patch. You gotta re-do it. I suppose you use the ISO version because the other is not patch compatible. Make sure you've copied the script correctly and did the correct choices. You can check in details in this thread ->

. (scroll down in the first post, for the patch help);

If it still gives headaches, buzz me. (:

Ahhh, it works! I don't think I installed it properly the first time. Thanks so much, that link was wonderful (I wish I found it beforehand!) You are wonderful

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi, um I need a little help. I'm trying to mount the image and it doesn't give me the image like the other tutorials that gave me. I downloaded the english patch, and I extracted it, and already got an ISO image but on Deamon-tools it gives me something else, like this:

Then, when I mount it, and I click it, it gives me this:

Am I doing something wrong?...I really want to play this game, I tried everything for 4 days, It's been 4 days I tried to install this game, and it's frustrating :1onion49:

But now i'm like :cuteonion9:

Please help me.....btw this is my first yaoi game i'm trying to download so i'm new at this...please please please help me, i want to play this game leaf4

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, um I need a little help. I'm trying to mount the image and it doesn't give me the image like the other tutorials that gave me. I downloaded the english patch, and I extracted it, and already got an ISO image but on Deamon-tools it gives me something else, like this:

Then, when I mount it, and I click it, it gives me this:

Am I doing something wrong?...I really want to play this game, I tried everything for 4 days, It's been 4 days I tried to install this game, and it's frustrating :1onion49:

But now i'm like :cuteonion9:

Please help me.....btw this is my first yaoi game i'm trying to download so i'm new at this...please please please help me, i want to play this game leaf4

Just making it clear to me did you follow the "

" ? the video link from youtube is blurry and hard for me to see so .... I hope that tutorial guide will work on you too.