Hadaka Shitsuji [setup help and glitches]

Misaki1388

Hi guys, i'm new here and would like to ask about the file. I have downloaded the part 1 and it stopped at 150+mb, is that the file size cause the website that i have downloaded it says that it should be 200+mb. I'm just kinda scared to continue it all when some files are corrupted. Thanks for the help in advance.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• LynnaChan

• JMC0124

• PoPlover

Jesus.. Does anyone have any route faqs for Toudou? The one on Blogger was incorrect, and it's really hard to get his good ending.

Your ports? It might help. Also, turning off your firewall may not actually do anything beneficial.

Also, you are using Azureus right?

Also, does anyone know if we can watch an ending twice? It would have been nice if we could have clicked an ending in the Endings menu to re-watch, but,..

Hi guys, after 2 days i can now play the game but there is a problem. On the part when i need to choose a dialogue the choices texts are "[]" only, it's just in the choices though

How save ? D:

I can't save... T_T

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

I had this problem. What you want to do (if you are playing game on Windows Operating System) is run the game as Administrator.

When you do that, the game is able to make all files and folders needed to save the game.

Everything should work perfectly for you after that! Let me know if it works!

Take care,

Dev

I downloaded the second poster, But I have no idea what to do now. Yes I find the instructions but I don't know what/where the Main installation directory is...Please help me~!:hamtaro-005 (4):

i've already follow the instructions on patch folder, but when i click the icon hadaka_en.exe it says "the program can't start because d3dx9_43.dll is missing from your computer." what is that means? can anybody help me? thx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

uh hi i'm new in this game. uhh so i have installed the english patch and the 7 rar files of hadaka shitsuji. I have extract the 7 files, And idk why when i try to delete the msg.dat and snr.dat from data folder, it can't be deleted!!!!! could you tell me how to delete it so i can replace them with the ones from the english patch? ;____;

ok here you go ^^ sorry my account always gets terminated so quickly haha droop*

it say the video was terminated --->

also got the problem how to set it up or install the game T^T

excuse me can u help a bit??? i have downloaded the game from this site of 1.37 GB and now when i open the English patch file 1.0 and click on Hadaka_en, have this error 0040156E CreateProsses.......i m not able to play this game plz help me.......

excuse me can u help a bit??? i have downloaded the game from this site of 1.37 GB and now when i open the English patch file 1.0 and click on Hadaka_en, have this error 0040156E CreateProsses.......i m not able to play this game plz help me.......

did you download them both or only the English patch .zip file? if only the English patch file it doesn't work that is only the game patch to English but the original file is needed too ^_^"

can someone please help me? I click at the icon to install the game but a window opens and all its writen is "0040156E create process", I don't really know what i need to do so I can play it ;x

can someone please help me? I click at the icon to install the game but a window opens and all its writen is "0040156E create process", I don't really know what i need to do so I can play it ;x

@

it can be play as is and not to worry to install or set it up on your computer if that is Window not Mac

please read this --->

I get white screen after the greetings from the blue-haired man. help?

hi hi :)

white screen? you mean the hadaka app frozen or it say the program need to be closed?

well I got same problem too from time to time but it might be good to save your game every now and then ... I mean like every 5 or 10 mins so when it get white screen again you can go back to the last time you save your game ^__^

Um...can someone help me?

I downloaded the game and extracted it as supposed to, but the game didn't work. Then I saw the 'instruction' option and clicked on it. It said, first extract the game, then copy the application in to the installation directory and then copy some other two downloads (they came along with the game file) in to the data directory. But I can't find the installation directory nor the data directory. I googled it, and people said the installation directory was in the C: drive in program files, but it wasn't. And I'm just confused with the data directory thing.

P.S. I downloaded the english version.

Never got any errors when i played the game so i can't help.. Gomene. >.

Kyaa~ I love your set~ Ichinose Toya *O* He's my favorite naked butler. XDDDD I love his bad ending more than the true ending.. you know... when Tomoaki..... XD

Um...can someone help me?

I downloaded the game and extracted it as supposed to, but the game didn't work. Then I saw the 'instruction' option and clicked on it. It said, first extract the game, then copy the application in to the installation directory and then copy some other two downloads (they came along with the game file) in to the data directory. But I can't find the installation directory nor the data directory. I googled it, and people said the installation directory was in the C: drive in program files, but it wasn't. And I'm just confused with the data directory thing.

P.S. I downloaded the english version.

@

before you try to install the setup.exe did you read

the other reply thread on this --->

?

it can be play as is and not to worry to install or set it up on your computer if that is Window not Mac

If not please read this --->

........ since I got confuse too when trying to play this game but it works for me. So hope it works for you too. GoodLuck!

@

^_^" ho ho ho me too..... I'm falling in love to Ichinose Toya on their Light Route than the True End and I did even cry ... such a super sweet and super cute ending my heart can't take it T^T that's why I made a set .... so it will reminds me of how submissive Ichinose is and how determine .......

kyaaah~ my panty falling again for Ichinose :leaf15: