Hadaka Shitsuji [setup help and glitches]

Misaki1388

I have no idea what's wrong with the game but whenever i get to a certain part of this game, the screen goes white and nothing happens, like its frozen. i've tried the DirectX thing and maybe I'm just doing somthing wrong. I followed the youtube video as best as i could and i'm pretty sure i followed all the instruction properly but the game refuses to continue from the first scene (where he first agrees to become the master of the mansion). Plz help me!

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saga

• LynnaChan

• JMC0124

• PoPlover

The installation guide has been shut down :p can you post another or something xD I watched it last night but still haven't downloaded the game yet but now that I have, the video's gone :p

ok here you go ^^ sorry my account always gets terminated so quickly haha droop*

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Like 2

I've downloaded the game but this thing popped up after I installed it ; u ;

i followed the video and after clicking what i assume is the finish button, that thing on the image just popped up D:

It says that the file couldn't be read. Did you change your system localization to Japanese?

I was able to make it work now, thanks!! the video really helped a lot *U*

Is there a full screen button on the game? *A* (sorry i can't understand the japanese options ; A;)

/crosses fingers

can someone help me?? after installation, it was working perfectly... I turned off my computer, then tried it again, but it is not working anymore... please help... when I try to open it, "00401707 wrong executable" appears

when I try to open it, loader error: "00401707 wrong executable" appears... what should I do??

Do you run it as administrator? Odd error, try run it as an admin and tell me if it gives you again that message.

@saga

yes... I've been running it as admin before the error occured...

I un-installed it, install it again, and it was working perfectly again, and then I turned off my computer and opened hadaka_en and it gave the same error (loader error: 00401707 wrong executable) again...

I dunno what to do anymore (T_T) huhuhu

I suppose you run it from the shortcut?

I think that the path to the .exe is wrong. Open the properties. Right-click on the icon with your mouse and click on 'Properties'. In the tab ' Shortcut' you have "Target", make sure it points to the path/folder where the game is,else if it's a different path, it will give that 'wrong executable'. Try it and tell me,if it works.

And just in case, try run the game from the original folder in C:// (So we know if it's actually the game itself, or just the shortcut is kind of messed up.)

I'm actually running it from the original folder: C:\Program Files\裸執事

then i tried making a shortcut, but the same result

hadaka_en still gives the "loader error: 00401707 wrong executable"

but the original game(not patch and in japanese) is working fine... I can play it but sadly I can't understand japanese...

(T_T) thank you and please help me some more (T_T) sorry for the inconvenience...

Okay. Another try. Rename the folder, the paths and whatever is there with kanji with Latin letters. "裸執事" -> Rename it as "Hadaka Shitsuji" and all you see with kanji, change it. Worth the try though I am surprised it's not the path.

:leaf16: I changed everything that is in kanji... but still the same "loader error: 00401707 wrong executable"

I wonder what's wrong?? anyway, I got my files from

~hope that helps...

Oh boy, lol. Make me a print screen of the game folder, meanwhile I will go install the game. (:

Wait, you have the pre- installed version? Since it ain't patch compatible. You'll have to install the ISO.

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience... I feel like I am causing you so much trouble... sorry and thank you for the help (^.^)

the main folder looks like this:

the error looks like this:

EDIT: is that so?? thank you...Im goona look for one with ISO... or do you know where I can download one??

No worries. (:

It's my pleasure to help you. And yes, when you said that you can run it in Japanese it hit me (though I went for the paths, lol). I forgot that for the patch you need the ISO. Or install the game from the original disk. Well, I will look for the ISO and hopefully I will find it. (:

thank you very much... I shall await your good news... I will also try and find one... thank you again for your help...

EDIT: I was able to get my hands on an ISO file, but I still get the loader error: 00401707 wrong executable... huhuhu... maybe I'm doing something wrong...

You are completely sure you have the ISO file? Because I read that this error is because the game is the re-installed version and patch won't work.

I think so... the size is 1.42GB...

this is the name of the file: "(18禁ゲーム)[110916][madalabo]裸執事 (iso+rr).rar"

and it has an ISO in it and I mounted it then installed it...

It did the same as before; It was fine when I first played it in english... then the error begins when I restart/shut down my PC...

~wow, almost two days and I still can't play normally... huhuhu... I wanna cry now...

That is now odd. It should be working with the original file,really. I am out of ideas.

well, anyway, thank you for helping me out... I know it was a lot of trouble though I had fun as well...

well, in the near future and if you are able to find the same issue and found a solution... I'd be happy if you could inform me... Ill check this thread from time to time... thank you again (^.^)