Fantasy cafe~ (18+ closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

“There’s some spare clothes in my closet in different sizes.” Yukie offered as he started pulling out a pre made meal that Ryou had left. “Ryou, Tachi, and Souta stay here for vacations so they should have some spare outfits here. As for being alone…we aren’t entirely alone we do have maids that come clean the place every other day but they are pretty discreet.” Yukie explained as he popped his food in the microwave and relaxed against the counter waiting for his meal to be done. “That and the other three might pop in to check you’re alive and just to visit.” Yukie added as he ran a hand through his hair before sighing as he microwave beeped and he pulled out his food and set it on the table before digging in the cupboard for some some nice wine.

"Oh you do? How considerate." Alex said as he sat down at the dinner table, deciding not to wear any clothes for now, and enjoyed the slight exhibitionist thrill while he waited for Yukie to prepare his meal. He rested his chin on his hands and waved his head from side to side while humming joyfully as Yukie brought his food and wine to the table. "Pour one out for me, would you?" He smiled as Yukie poured him a glass of wine and took a sip, feeling the sour taste and the burn of alcohol on his tongue and then down his throat. He watched as the shapeshifter enjoyed his meal, finding the motion of things going into his mouth rather amusing and arousing at the same time. Then again anything could be arousing to the half-succubus at this point. 

Sipping his wine Yukie raised a brow as he noticed Alex watching him. “Are you sure you don’t want some? Ryou’s quite the chef.” Yukie admitted as he ate another bite the demon quite starved since he hadn’t ate in a bit. Sitting in silence Yukie poked at his food before looking back at Alex the poor demon feeling quite awkward since he rarely ate with the other three and often spent his meals at home alone. “Sorry…I’m not use to having others with me at meals that aren’t rowdy or noisy. Usually when I take meals back at home those three are always bickering or having heated debates about god knows what.” Yukie admitted with a small laugh not really having paid attention to their bickering since he was just happy for the noise at times.

”I haven’t dated in awhile so…I’m not sure what to ask you that would be a good conversation. Maybe what you enjoyed about your job?” Yukie asked as he ate another bite and drank some more wine to calm his nerves.

"Need I remind you that I haven't dated in years either? And I have never dated a man before so this is all new for me." Alex chuckled as he observed the shape shifter, he truly looked adorable when he was embarrassed. He raised an eyebrow at Yukieas question about his work and said: "What I love about my job? Nothing really. I work cause I have to, cause it pay the bills. Most people aren't lucky enough to have a job that they love, and I was certainly not one of them." Alex shrugged slightly and said; "Not that I hated office work or anything, neither did I have any particular dream nor ambitions that I would have preferred to pursuit. I was quite a boring person to be honest, and awakening as a half succubus then meeting you was the most exciting thing ever happened to me."

Alex leaned back against the chair and asked: "What about you Yukie? What made you open up a coffee shop instead of... I don't know, running everything else like Souta and the others? Do you like running a coffee shop?"'

“I forget sometimes. It’s strange because you’re so datable.” Yukie admitted as he ate more food and then sipped his drink as he listened to Alex speak. Hearing how the others life and ambitions were so boring and how he seemed to be going through the motions until now was interesting to Yukie. In a way he wondered if all humans were actually like this save for a select few who enjoyed their work. As Alex asked him about his own line of work Yukie shrugged slightly. Mulling over how to explain Yukie helped himself to another glass needing a bit of liquid courage.

“Well…it’s hard to really say or explain how I needed up here but I think I can get it all down.“ Yukie started trying to figure out what to say to where a newer demon would understand how things use to be. “At one point when we started becoming more public to the higher up humans, the humans started becoming and issue alongside the demons…it just became too much at one point. I remember how I couldn’t handle all the eyes on me and all the pressure, everything was spiraling apart. I broke down and just fell apart one day. I had after my breakdown spent six months recovering in a hospital…then six months trying to get better at home. Ryou, Taichi, and Souta they got concerned the second month in the hospital stay, they started to really worry by the third month of me being at home.”

“Being the youngest of the three…they thought things were fine and I could handle it…they sudden took a step back at how invasive their jobs had become after I kept getting messages from all the humans and demons needing my assistance. They hadn’t realized just how much our work was invading everything back then…there was no offices or boundaries the demons just came up demanding and expecting us to do everything the humans were no better. More then once there was violent incidents, I stopped handling my part of work because of how aggressive they where getting they really started to see how bad my portion of the job was when one of them had to pull a demon off of me because I couldn’t allow what they wanted. So, we all sat down and talked about what to do and how to fix the mess that the demon and human world was in. The three of them decided to put me in a more casual friendly environment where I could just help demons and humans make the adjustment to both worlds through other demons. Like a sort of buffer between the two.” Yukie explained as he sipped his wine with a small sigh. 

“It worked well, I was less in the public eyes allowing me to feel safer so I could do my work easier without the invasive mess that we had before. I found myself becoming more comfortable around both demons and humans. Souta then started putting down restrictions back home and put everything in order to where each of us have a job best suited to us and things fell into a good place back home. Souta seeing my small shop brought up the idea of a middle ground between worlds cafe. Sort of a sanctuary point where I could work like I do but I could also have more freedom and sell food and drinks. After a few months of testing and tweaking the cafe, it worked better then what I was doing previously. With their help it ended up over time becoming a really cute cafe and I moved in near it to help run it fully and keep some space between those three back home so I could kinda find myself more.” Yukie finished as he picked up his empty plate and walking back to the kitchen set his dishes in the dishwasher. “ I grew to love what it became. I never felt cut out to be like the other three and I think they felt that way to, since I started working the cafe their intake for demons and new human demons has been smoother and less of a shock.”

Alex listened as Yukie talked about his past, how he was driven to the brink by all the stress and attention he got from the public, and how he eventually decoded to leave that all behind while also creating this place as a middle ground between the two worlds to help smooth things out. "I really should thank you for opening that place, I'd out my introduction to the demon world would have been as smooth a ride without it.l I can't even imagine what my life would have been like if you weren't there providing me with vital nutrients to survive. God knows who I would have ended up fixkokf instead of you guys."

Alex chuckled before reaching for his glass and took another shot of his wine. He then say back and cross his legs and said: "Speaking of humans and demons passing over, I do wonder sometimes just how in God's name I need up being a half succubus. Since my parents were ordinary humans maybe one of my grandparents was a succubus? Or even someone higher up the family tree? In any case I am curious if that bastwrd is still around or not cause, you know, since demon kind lives for a long time, they might still be alive."

“Most likely one of your relatives. Most half demons now a days are genetic. I know if you’re determined you could find information….but it’s a hell of a task. Souta keeps all the records on every demon, half and full. He’s….particular about his files and he’s respectful of privacy.”

”Most likely you’ve had an ancestor who was a demon and “passed” of natural causes.” Yukie explained as he got himself another glass of wine and sat back down next to Alex. “They most likely didn’t have a funeral or just vanished or if they did no one was willing to study the body. My guess is they are either living in the demon world or in the human world but usually they only stay in the human world after their black list period is over.” Yukie explained as he sipped his drink having been well taught on the subject since he wasn’t allowed to take anyone back and forth that were blacklisted. “Basically to keep suspicions down and the human government happy we have to keep those that passed living as human away for about 50-100 years honestly it really depends on hold old the last human is that remembers them. Once that humans dead they have free roam again.” Yukie finished as he sipped his drink again deeper in thought.

“I’m sure if you ask nicely Souta would look into your genealogy I know he’s allowed to at least tell another demon a name. He keeps track of all possible humans that could become demons and you know informs me when they are suppose to show up.” Yukie added with a sigh as he knew it would be a bit of a song and dance to get on Soutas good side when he was on a work crunch. 

Alex thought about what Yukie said for a moment and shook his head. He then said: "Nah I"m good. I was just a little curious how come I have succubus blood in my family but it's not like knowing the exact succubus who came to the human world and fucked around would change anything. I am just grateful that their fooling around resulted in me finding my way here with you, and even have the rest of the guys as extra." He chuckled joyfully and said: "I'm certainly not curious enough to risk upsetting Souta."

Alex got up from his chair and walked around the table. He stood right behind Yukie before he bent down and wrapped his arms around the demon's neck from behind. He leaned next to Yukie ear and asked: "Now that you've refueled what do you plan tondo next? It has been a rather Kong day so I am not against taking a nap but... Do you expect me to fall asleep naturally or you wanna fuck me unconscious?"

“I prefer a natural sleep. Despite my libido, I’m not immune to skipping sleep. And after the last little while tied up waiting for you I didn’t sleep. So a nap sounds nice. If you want to join me I won’t say no, though I’m not even sure if you sleep~” Yukie teased as he real ex into the embrace enjoying being held by Alex.

"Alright. I'll let you have your beauty sleep. Save your strength for the fun tomorrow."Alex smiled as he caressed Yukie's soft silver hair lovingly and said: "To be honest I am feeling quite energetic and don't really feel tired despite all the exercise I had, thanks to all the quality meal you've provided no doubt. I suppose it's not surprising given the fact that I am a succubus who feeds off sexual energy. Whenever I fell unconscious when fucking with you guys in the past it  was not because I was exhausted per se, but rather that the sensations were so overwhelming that my mind couldn't quite take it all, even though I think I am gradually building up a tolerance on that regard. Eventually I may feasibly do this perpetually without end as long as I keep feeding off enough energy to offset the energy spent.... Kinda scarry if you really think about it...."

Alex pulled away from Yukie and chuckled: "In light of this, you have my permission to kick me off the bed if I ever get over my head with sex stuff." He stretched slightly and said: "I'm gonna take a short walk outside. I'll join you in bed later."

( We can skip to the next day or we can let Alex run into the others is you like.)

“Be careful with the tide currents we are heading into a stormier season.” Yukie replied as he left to go get ready for bed the demon having a whole skincare routine that Alex wouldn’t know since they had never spent a casual couple night together. Taking his time Yukie got his routine done and headed off to bed the demon turning on a fan to offset the heat of the room and his body as he fell into a deep sleep.

(Others? I might need more of an explanation.)

Alex grabbed a bathrobe and put it in before he headed outside. He took a deep breath as the coil night breeze caressed his face. The sea was completed shooters in darkness, while the sound of waves washing against the shore provided ambiance to the otherwise silent night. He began walking along the beach as he thought about everything that happened recently, his succubus awakening, his meeting and subsequent contract with Yukie, the many, many fin times they had along with the other shape shifters. He then began thinking about his future, while he has sort of quit his old job in a moment of passion, there was still some doubt in his mind when it comes to actually do ahead and work for Yukie full time. As much as he loved the idea of being with the beautiful demon and having access to his delicious essence all the time, he had a feeling that if he moved in with Yukie, he would be leaving his life as a human further behind, and that notion was rather scary. One can't simply abandoned four decades of upbringing and life experience. While Alex's life as a human wasn't exactly exciting, it was his life that he had built. 

As Alex pondered about his future his eyes were drawn to a singular spot of light in the otherwise pitch dark ocean. At first he thought it was the light from a nearby island or maybe a passing ship, but the spot of light quickly began to approach with a loud, whistle like sound. 

It was a rocket, or a Rocket Propelled Grenade to be precise.

"What the..." Alex muttered before the next moment the rocket flew passed him in great speed, followed by a deafening explosion that sent Alex flying towards the ocean. Pain spread through this entire body as he struggled to swim to the surface.  By the time he got back to the beach the resort building was engulfed in flames. 

"Yukie.... Yukie!!!!" Alex cried out as he began rushing towards the burning building, fearing the explosiojsnhave already claimed the lives of everyone inside he shouted: "Souta! Ryou! Taichi! Anyone!?" Then suddenly Alex could feel the presence not someone behind him, and just as he turned around he could see a dozen men in what looked like a mixture of diving gear and tactical armor emerge from the sea holding guns in their hands, and before he could even utter a sound he heard gunshot, and also simultaneously he felt a sharp pain right in his forehead, and then all turned to darkness. 

When Yukie woke the world was on fire. Granted it brought back some memories of his birth, also reminded him of the other threes creation. The flames licked at his skin as he sat up groggily taking a moment to even process the burning of his skin and the ringing in his ears. Moving some of the walls off of himself he looked over to the ashes and burnt piles of building around him. “Damn.” Yukie mumbled as he noticed Taichi sigh in relief as he saw Yukie sitting in the rubble seemingly for the most part unharmed.

”you okay?” Taichi asked as he helped Yukie up and wiped his face with his shirt cleaning off some soot from the demons eyes.

”Is the bastard fine?” Souta yelled out annoyed as he walked over with Ryou. “Only that dumbass would sleep through something that loud and hot.” Souta snapped as he walked over with Ryou to the two only to hug Yukie the poor man having been worried senseless like the other two. 

“What. What the hell?” Yukie asked his head pounding as he tried to focus before looking up at Taichi. “Wait. Alex, he went out to the beach.” Yukie asked before being stopped.

”I combed the whole beach and Oceanside. He’s not here.” Ryou assured Yukie as he looked out to the water. “Whoever did this, they must have taken him they knew where this place was.” Ryou explained with a frown as he looked at Taichi and Souta who where equally angry and upset about such an attack.

”first, let’s get you cleaned up and cared for. You’re covered in ashes and blood. I can’t tell if you’re hurt.” Souta replied with a huff as he had a car brought to the area for them to leave in.

"Hmm... Grr.... What...What happened...?" Alex groaned as he slowly woke up, the first thing he felt was the worst headache he had ever felt in his entire life, it was as I'd someone was drilling right into his brain. He tries to raise his hand and hold it nicer his head but he soon realized that he couldn't move. The last thing he rememebred was walking in the beach of that island resort before someone launched a rocket at the building. Then a bunch of guys emerged from the water and he got shot right in the head.

"Am... Am I dead? Is this the afterlife?" Alex muttered to himself, but he quickly pushes that thought aside. While he has no idea how he survived getting a bullet to his head, he could still taste the residual flavor of Yukie's cum inside his body And speaking of cum, despite the obscene amount of it he had for from Yukie, all of that energy had somehow vanished and he was left starving. Quickly he digested the small amount of Yukie's seeds that's left inside him and that worked wonders in relieving his headache. With a clearer mind Alex began observing his surroundings. Opening his eyes he found himself on the floor of what appeared to be a storage room of sorts. His hands were tied on his back against some metal pipings on the wall. "What.. what the fuck is this?!" He exclaimed in a panic as he tried to free himself but was of no use. 

As Alex struggled suddenly the door of the room opened and a man wearing tactical armor came in. "Quiet demon!" He exclaimed as he wakes towards Alex and posted the gun at him: "You better keep your mouth shut or I'll put another bullet in your brain!" Alex immediately calmed down and seeing this the man left the room and locked the door behind him, leaving Alex once again alone in the dark. 

Several days went by and during that time Alex was able to piece some information together from the conversations he overheard. It would seem that these people belong to some kind of anti-demom extremist group and wanted to assassinate Souta and the others. But the shape-shifters proved to be more than they could handle so they had no choice but to retreat. Before they left however, one of them realized that Alex was still alive after getting shot and decides to take him along to be used as a hostage. It would seem that they had a "collaborator" who arranged their passage into the demon world and they were waiting for him to arrange their way out. 

"Of all the things that could happen on a island resort..." Alex sighed in defeat as he cursed his bad luck. The only solace he had was knowing that Yukie and the others were safe, and he could only hope that they were on their way to rescue him. 

“You know if you keep being angry you’ll get horrible wrinkles.” Souta teaseed Yukie as he continued looping the man’s chest straps for his weapons.

”you’d be angry to.” Yukie grumbled his body still pent up from Alex being ripped away towards the end of his heat. Sitting still Yukie sighed as Souta strapped in his weapons for him his men already waiting outside. Yukie while he didn’t flaunt it was in charge of security of their home and the ways in and out of the demon and human worlds. To have an attack like this was blood boiling for him. 

“You sure that this will work? You’ve never used your army before.” Souta asked as he gently ran his fingers through Yukies short hair the demon having grown it out in the two weeks it had taken to find Alex.

”I’ve never had a reason to consider warfare.” Yukie replied as he finally stood up and hugged Souta. “Tell Taichi, and Ryou I’ll be back in time for dinner and thanks for taking over the cafe.” Yukie mumbled as he headed out of the house with his men.

——awhile later——

“everyone is in position? I ask for no one to escape and to leave all survivors to me. Ensure that Alex doesn’t see any harm either.” Yukie replied through his headset as he peered into the building before it was suddenly surrounded with five hundred men in high end military gear and with quite heavy machinery.

Moments felt like hours, and minutes felt like days as Alex waited in that dark storage room. He couldn't tell just how long the has been stick in here but one thing was for sure, he was starving. It would seem that those terrorists had little regard when it comes to the well being of their hostage, though given the fact that Alex somehow survived a hotshot to the head it was probably natural for them to think that Alex could survive without food and water longer than normal human beings, and they would be correct in their assumption. That being said, it would seem that Alex had expended much of his energy, possibly to heal that gun shot, and he was close and closer to his limit. 

"Cum.... I need... I need cum...!" Alex groaned while he struggled to keep himself awake, like a hiker trapped on a mountain during a snow storm, somehow he knew that if he was to sleep right now, he may never wake up again. He needed to feed, and he needed to feed fast. But there was no telling when would Yukie show up, and he was starting to wonder if he would show up at all.

It was at that moment that Alex was hit with a realization, namely the fact that terrorists were men too. For a succubus like him he might as well be sitting in the middle of an all-you-can-eat buffet! It shouldn't be hard to arrive them, all the had to do was to let go, allow his aphrodisiac aura and pheromones to spread out uncontrolled. It wasn't like there was anyone or anything stopping him, right? 

The first ones affected were the msn guarding the storage room door. It was.the very same man who threatened to shoot him if he made any noise. Alex remembered the utter disgust in the man's eyes when he looked at him a couple of days ago. But now all that was left in his eyes was lust, uncontrollable lust. He pulled out his throbbing member and grabbed Alexas head rather forcefully before ramming his tool inside Alex's mouth. He didn't even last ten seconds before he spilled his seeds down the succubus' throat before he kept on thrusting his hips back and forth. The man's seed tasted like junk food, cheap, unhealthy, but delicious, and high in terms of calories. Alex soon felt his body and mind being rejuvenated and the bottomless hunger inside him becoming more and more prevalent. As Alex's influence spread more and more of the terrorists were lured to the storage room and began using Alex's body to vent their frustration. None paid any mind to the fact that the man who came into the storage room first was now a shriveled, mummified corpse, and certainly none seemed to care that they were quickly turning into one themselves. Alex felt great ecstatic even, as he suckrd those men dry with every hole at his disposal. While none of them could compare to the absolute exquisite tastes of the shape shifters, especially Yukie, these men made up with their sheer volume as well as this strange new taste that seemed to only come out when they were squeezed beyond their limit and they reach their ends. 

Soon half of terrorist who were either dead or dying, while the rest of them could hardly think straight and were about to go downstairs when Yukie and the calvary showed up. 

“I rallied my army and was prepared for bloodshed and all I get is a half dead group of men who couldn’t control their own lust.” Yukie replied disgustingly as he looked down at the bodies of men on the floor. Sending his men to go capture the others and clean up the mess Yukie walked over to Alex with a frown. “I see you’ve had your fun and fill.” Yukie replied as he looked down at the mess of a man.

• 3 weeks later...

When Yukie entered the storage room Alex was riding on terrorist's cock as he released the last load of his life. He moaned out lustfully as the ecstatic tastr filled his pussy adding to the many loads already filling him up. "Ha.. ah....Ah.... Ahh." He moaned and panted as his unfocused eyes turned towards Yukie, his mind clouded by list and hunger thinking him to be just another prey lured here by his power to be sucked dry. "Ah.. haha.. fresh meat is here! Fresh cock... Smells so... Delicious... So exquisite... Si.... Hmm...?"

Alex tilted his head to the side as he recognized the familiar scent, and immediately it felt like he got dumped into a freezing pool of water as he snapped out of his lust filled trance. "Yu.... Yukie... You're... You're here! Is it actually you? I'm... I'm not dreaming... Am I?" He stood up from the shriveled corpse beneath him as the memories of what he has done flushed back I to his mind. "I knew you'd come for me but I didn't know when you'd show up, and I was so... So hungry... Even more so than usual....! I mean they fucking shot me in the head and her I lived! That must have made me extra hungry somehow or... Whatever... I was so hungry and... And they smelled so nice... Not as nice as you but.. but I was.. famished so I just let go of myself and... nd fed in them but..  I... I didn't mean to... To kill them!" 

As Alex spike he got less and less coherent and his body began to shiver. He earlier his arms around his filthy body as he tried to calm himself down but was if no use. He could still taste the men's essence in his mouth, his pussy and ass, he could still remember the last gasp they made when life was literally sucked out of them, he could still remember the absolute thrill and ecstasy of sucking those men dry and it was all so intense, so intoxicating, and that frightened Alex to no end. Nervously he turned his gaze back at Yukie and looked into his eyes, wandering how would the shape shifter see him now. What would his reflection look like in the demon's eyes?

“I’m…..glad you’re fine.” Yukie mumbled his eyes looking away from Alex and the mess he was along with the man he was just fucking. Yukie was disgusted by the scene the demon having only been one to keep single partners and he wasn’t fond of sleeping around or raping and killing. Seeing Alex in such a state well Yukie couldn’t even stand to look at the succubus. Yukie couldn’t help to not even look at the man, even though it was for survival this was to much. Having seen how many men Alex had fucked and killed…it was too much. For Yukie who only a week ago had truest thought about spending his life with alex it was a deep shock to see Alex as just like all the other feral succubuss who willing to fuck anyone to death to the point he couldn’t even control his needs. Yukie was unable to even look at Alex now. Turning back he looked at the man beside him as he frowned. “Get him a blanket or something. I’m going to go report to the others he’s been recovered.” Yukie mumbled as he left quickly as he came into the building leaving his army to do damage control and cleanup.

Alex froze as he saw the expression on Yukie's face. He could tell the shape shifter was disappointed, disgusted even when he saw him like this. The fact that Yukie wouldn't even look him in the eye spoke much louder than the hollow words of concern he said out of formality. Everything that has happened between them in the past weeks, all the sweet talks, all the passionate love making, they all seemed so distant, so unreal. Everything afterwards was just a blur for Alex as he couldn't even register what was happening as his mind just kept replaying Yukie's cold voice and the sight of him turning away again and again endlessly.

Before he knew it he was already cleaned up and put in some clean clothes and was taken to a hotel room in the nearby town to rest. As Alex laid down on the bed and stared at the unfamiliar ceiling, he felt like he had just woke up from a long, beautiful, happy dream and all that was left was a sense of powerlessness and disappointment. Perhaps Alex was dreaming, framing of a better, happier life, dreaming of being with a young and sexy lover and his hot pseudo-dads. Perhaps it was the universe reminding him that a boring man like as him didn't deserve such happiness. Perhaps...

As Alex was dwelling in the downward spiral of self loathing and depression the doorbell of the hotel room rang. Alex quickly jumped up. "Yukie!" He exclaimed as he opened the door, but the last bit of hope he had was quickly shattered when he saw who the person really was: a strange man wearing a black suit.

"Sorry to disappoint you, Mr. Walker. But I am not the shape shifter." The man said as he looked up at Alex. "I am Agent Luke. I work for the Department of Paranormal Relations." He then produced an ID card with his name "Luke Anderson", his photo, as well as the Logo for his department on it and showed it to Alex. He continued: "I was there when you first awoke as a half succubus. Do you remember?"

"Y... Yes... I think I remember seeing you among all those government guys... Please... Come in..." Alex said as he walked back inside the room while the government agent followed suite. As Alex sat down at the couch the man in black suit grabbed himself a chair and sat across from Alex. With a smile he said: "First allow me to say that I am sorry for what happened to you. You got dragged into a mess that had nothing find with you and suffered needlessly. It must have been quite a tough ordeal for you these last couple of days."

"You.... You guys already know?" Alex asked in shock. That's.... quite kind of you." Alex said in surprise. Who would have thought that the first kind words he had received since the attack would come from a government agent? He then asked: I am surprised you guys showed up this fast. I've only been free for a couple hours. "

"Of course. It is our job to keep close taps on the Demon world to make sure that no harm would come to the human world and it's inhabitants. The attack on the shape shifters plus your kidnapping created quite a stir between the two worlds, not to mention the fact that anti-demon extremists were involved in the attack. There's much work to do including extradition negotiation with the demons regarding the surviving terrorists, and also the is that matter if you. I'd you wouldn't mind I would like to ask you a few questions regarding the whole incident."

"Sorry but... I don't really feel like talking about it right now." Alex answered. 

"Of course, I understand. We would need a testimony from you at some point but we can leave that for letter after you've recovered more. Actually there's another reason why I am here, Mr. Walker."

"Another... Reason?" Alex asked. 

"Yes, Mr. Walker. How would you like to work for the Derpaemrn of Paranormal Relations?" The government agent asked.

Yukie in this time had gone back home the demon collapsing in bed after the whole ordeal. After three days he finally got up and showered before heading down to the cafe to unlock and open for the day the cafe completely renovated alongside his house. Grabbing himself breakfast from the kitchen he sat in the back and ate his mind on autopilot as he didn’t even notice Taichi coming in and bringing in some giant bags of sugar through a delivery portal. “Glad to see your awake finally. Controlling that army must have been exhausting. As soon as they were done with work they fell to the ground. Souta cleaned them up and put them away only a few need some basic repairs.” Taichi explained as he signed a few sheets on a board for the delivery. “Have you unpacked yet?” Taichi asked as Yukie shrugged having not cared to unpack any of his belongings since the place had been finished three weeks ago.

”Leave him alone Taichi…he’s figuring things out. Poor guy wanted a life with Alex…” Ryou replied as he set down bags of flour next to the sugar. “He’s barely functioning as it is. You know he’s never been one for our kind of relationships.” Ryou reminded Taichi as the portal closed and he walked to the sink and after washing his hands slipped on an apron and started the pastries prep for their noon opening.

”I know, it’s just normally he bounces back from being cheated on or dumped….I know it wasn’t like that with Alex…but it’s weird to see him like this” Taichi whispered as he washed his hands and helped prep the two having a weekend off to visit and help prep for the day a task that Yukie usually took upon himself.

After Luke left, Alex laid on the bed in his hotel room as he thought about the conversation he just had with the government agent, more specifically about the job offer. To be honest those men in black creeps him out, and the idea of working for them would have never crossed his mind before. But now? He wasn't sure anymore. Judging from what he knew of his boss he most likely don't have a job any more, and with the way Yukie reacted to him after his rescue, he wasn't sure the shape shifter would want him around anymore. Given the circumstances working for the government seemed like the only option left for him. But.... Maybe he didn't have to give up that quickly... Maybe... Just maybe, what he had with Yukie was strong enough, real enough to overcome their predicament?

Alex shivered as the cold torn of Yukie's voice echoed in his mind again. He rolled over to the side of the bed and picked up the phone, thank goodness he was an old fashioned kind of guy and actually bothered to remember Yukie's number and made the call. He waited nervously as the phone rang, hoping that Yukie's phone wouldn't block him automatically, hoping that he wouldn't hang up seeing it being an unknown number, praying that Yukie would pick up the phone and not hang up on him the moment he realize it was him.

Hoping, hoping, hoping. 

As hope was all that he's got left. 

“Hello?” A groggy voice answered as Yukie sat up in bed holding the phone to his ear. Looking around the dark room Yukie touched a lamp instantly turning it on as he sighed having fallen asleep unpacking some of his books. “Taichi, I told you to not call me so late…I’m doing fine…despite Souta and Ryou’s concerns.” Yukie mumbled his lie quite obvious in his voice as he hadn’t even checked the phone number the demon having been checked on multiple times through out the day by the other three.

Alex felt his heart skipping a best when he heard Yukieas voice. It would seem that the shape shifter thought it was Taichi calling to check him out. He gulped nervously trying to talk, but found himself unable to utter a sound. "Hurry up, say something! Or he's gonna hang up!" He thought to himself as he knocked on his own head, and after a moment of mental struggle he finally spoke: "Hey Yukie, it's me... Alex.... Can.. can we talk?" 

The next second felt like an eternity. Part of him almost hoped that Yukie would just hang up on him as he feared what Yukie was going to say. Clearly Yukie.was disgusted by what he saw in that basement and to be honest so was Alex. He still haven't really processed what he has done himself and getting rejected by Yukie certainly didn't help. As much as it terrified Alex to no end, he needed to know how exactly did Yukie took this. Was that disgust enough to end their relationship? Or could there be any hope left? He needed to know, he needed hear from Yukie how he thought about him, and only then would he be able to figure out what to do next. 

“Yeah…yeah come by the cafe. I’ll unlock the side door for you to come in by just knock first….then we can talk.” Yukie mumbled as he sighed a little and rubbed an eye looking at the clock. “I’ll see you soon” Yukie mumbled as he hung up and got up to get dressed grabbing some sweats and a t shirt as he made his way down to the cafe unlocking the back door to the cafe Yukie sighed as he locked the door behind him and turned on the kitchen lights and a small break area lights. Making his way to the kitchen Yukie worked on some prep so he could make something for them to eat.