Fantasy cafe~ (18+ closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Yukie could only moan in response to Alex taking charge the demon shivering and tensing at the smallest movement and touch. Pulling at the restraints as Alex rode his cock Yukie could only growl out in frustration, the demon having been tormented for quite some time by Souta and well he wasn’t just satisfied with cumming once. Watching Alex ride his cock even more Yukie couldn’t help but grow harder inside of Alex before cumming alongside his lover.   Growling happily Yukie was surprised to feel his lovers hot cum on his face the demon wondering just how pent up his lover had been in the time they had been apart. Relaxing a little as Alex cleaned him up Yukie was greatful for the removal of the ball gag his kisses soft and hungry as they greeted Alex’s.

“I thought you…I thought you weren’t going to speak to me again.” Yukie admitted his breathing heavy as he tried to compose himself. “They brought me here like always I thought you weren’t going to come.” Yukie added his voice breaking a little as he looked at Alex his eyes showing so much fear but love that Alex actually came for him. “I’ve missed you so much.” Yukie whispered his face red as he spoke due to embarrassment and another rush of hormones coursing though his body.

"Oh my dear Yukie... You know I wouldn't leave you hanging all alone. I promised I would come as soon as I could, and here I am. if not for the contract Have signed then for this naughty bad boy up my pussy..." Alex said as he laid a soft kiss on Yukie's cheek. He wiggled his hip slightly as me let out a lustful moan and smiled: "I wouldn't miss this for the world~~"

Alex straightened up his body and laid his hands on Yukie's chest for support while he really began working his hip, bouncing upon the demons draconic shaft wildly and making loud clapping sounds each time their bodies collided. "Ha.. ah.  Ah... Aaaah! Aahaann~~" As Alexas movements got wilder his voice also became louder and sweeter, sweat steamed down his body making his muauclar form glisten under the lights, his own relatively smaller manhood jumped with each bounce of his body. "Ha... Hnn.. god your cock feels so good... So...Full...! Ha ...Ahnn... Aaaah~~" he was really getting a lot of fun from riding Yukie this way and being in complete control, but he knew this was just a small taste of the pleasure that Yukie could give him once he was set free, and then he would be able to experience what it was really like to face a shape shifter in heat. He wondered just how far Yukie would be able to push him? How messes up he would end up becoming? He had came too far to back down now.

Having made uo his mind, Alex stopped his movement and stood up, this time letting Yukie's cock slip out of his pussy completely. He then got back down and said: "Stay still while I untie you... Just promise me thwt when you're free... Don't hold back... No matter what I say, no matter what I do. Even if I beg you to stop... Don't. Fuck me however you like in whatever form you want for as long as you need...." With his fingers slightly shaking out of nervousness and excitement, Alex quickly managed to free Yukie from his restraints and even pulled the fildo out of his rear. And now, it was the moment of truth. 

Finding much comfort in Alex’s reassuring words Yukie watched as Alex hungrily road his cock. With each push into Alex’s wet pussy Yukie moaned and ground his hips a touch upward. Watching Alex continue to ride him even faster and harder Yukie couldn’t help but squeeze his lovers body with his tail enjoying every second of fucking his lover. Feeling the sudden stop of movement and Alex getting off his lubed up cock Yukie looked at Alex confused before realizing he was going to untie him. As he was untied Yukie felt the dildo being pulled out of ass ass giving him a much needed break.

Taking a moment to stretch out and loosen his muscles he thought for a moment. “I was tied up for your safety, I don’t want to hurt you I tend to get possessive and dominating.” Yukie replied as he looked at Alex trying to ignore his own cocks visible throbbing. “I will fuck your as much as I can during my heat, but I’ll make sure we take breaks enough for food and water. Unlike you I cannot live off of semen. Not only that I promised you a nice vacation, I need to give you a tour of all the best places to play~” Yukie growled as he kissed Alex’s lips his arms pulling his lover all the more closer to his body.

Deeping the kiss Yukie growled playfully as he pushed Alex back into the bed to where he was laying face down in the bed, the demon with a snarl easily picking Alex’s hips up off the bed and into a fuckable position. With a simple twitch of his cock Yukie rubbed his throbbing member on Alex’s pussy before pushing in his head popping in with a bit of ease. Breaking their kiss Yukie bit Alex’s shoulder leaving a vicious bite that was more in his dragon instincts to claim his lover.  With a small growl Yukies body was becoming more possessive as he held Alex in place a little more to quickly reentered the succubus in one swift thrust. Letting out a low growl at the tightness Yukies hips moving feverishly once he had fully pushed his length inside his body keeping Alex pinned under him to fuck.

"So what you're saying is, not only do I get to fuck you, I also get a fun island vacation? Sounds good to me" Alex smiled as Yukie pulled him closer. He moaned as their lips met and the kiss grew deeper and deeper. He let out a joyful yelp when Yukie pushed him onto the bed. His body shivered in excitement.ad he felt the demon's surprisingly powerful hands lifting his butt up. Alex held his breath when he felt the demon's draconic member pressing against the wet lips of his hole, and the next moment it pushed inside him.with ease. 

"Hnn hmmmmmm~~" Alex moaned sweetly while Yukie filled him up once again, he wrapped his arms and legs around Yukie lovingly while the demon ravaged inside him. At last he was able to let go and enjoy himself to the fullest! Even the vicious bite on his shoulder felt pleasurable as the pulsing pain of blood surging out almost felt like he was cumming through those wounds. He moaned: "Ha... Ahnnn....haaa. fuck me... Fuck me harder Yukie....! Yes!!!"

“Oh I’ll fuck you hard.” Yukie growled as his facial features changed slightly more his tongue becoming longer and more draconic. Moving down to Alex’s chest Yukies tongue worked on the buds the appendage rather flexible as it flicked, licked, and rubbed Alex’s nipples. Thrusting his hips even faster Yukies fingers dug into Alex’s skin the nails drawing blood as they scratched into his lovers soft flesh. Pushing his Draconic cock deeper into Alex Yukie hummed softly at the feeling as he tried to keep in check his body wanting to fully change but Yukie wasn’t fully ready for that the demon worried he would truest break bones with his full dragon form. Taking a break from his tongue torture Yukie continued to bite and leave many marks on Alex’s body his tongue licking the blood from each wound as he continued destroying Alex’s insides in their heated passion.

After what seemed like an hour or two if fucking it was clear Yukie was getting close as his body became very hot and his cock swelled inside of Alex preparing to deeply knot his lover. “I’m going to cum.” Yukie moaned as he bit at Alex’s nipple one last time before moving up to Alex’s mouth to kiss him deeply again.

Alex cried out louder ad Yukie continue to abuse his body, teasing his nipples, clawing his flesh thrusting his big menacing cock deep inside his pussy, and leaving lovely bite makes all.ocer his muscular form. All the pain an desire was so intoxicating for the half succubus and he soon was reduced to a moaning, crying mess, holding onto Yukie for dear life as waves after eaves of almost violent pleasure wanted over his body and mind. He came, again and again, spilling his seeds over his chest and abs as well as onto his draconic lover, and be kept cumming and running feeling the whole room with his aphrodisiac aroma while Yukie pushed closer and closer towards his own climax.

"Has aha.aahaa please ... Please fill me.. fill me up with your cum!!" Alex cried out in ecstasy as he felt the dragon's knit swell up near the entrance of his pussy and he moaned desperately into Yukieas mouth as his lips were claimed in the demon's passionate deep kiss. 

Kissing Alex deeply Yukie came inside of his lover his cock pumping quite a few rounds of hot semen inside of Alex’s pussy. Feeling his final orgasm race through his body Yukie groaned happily his knot swelling a little tighter inside of Alex to keep him securely on. Relaxing for a moment Yukie licked one of the wounds before carrying Alex with ease out of the bedroom. Walking through the large resort like cabin Yukie made his way to a heavily scented pool that was more like an in ground hot tub. Sinking them both in the water Yukie sighed as he nuzzled into Alex the water relaxing.

Still stuck in his hazy sex mind Yukie was fully refusing to let Alex go the demon only thinking that his lover would need a recharge heal to fix his wounds and stamina. “Taichi makes medical baths, he uses them to soak his muscles after working out. They heal all types of wounds.” Yukie explained softly the demon leaning back into the water to relax and wait out his knot so they could go again. Pulling Alex onto his chest so they where laying together Yukie snuggled into his lover gently moving the water over Alex so it could heal his many cuts and bitemarks.

Alex tightened his hold around Yukie as he felt the demon Cummings inside him once more. "Ha... ahhh.. ah.. a haha....." He moaned and wanted heavily as he slowly began to get down from the ecstatic high that he was on, and savoured the delicious energies provided by the demon's cum as his pussu began absorbing his seeds slowly. He could absorb it all quickly but for the moment he just enjoyed the sensation of having his pussy filled with Yukie's cum. He groaned softly when Yukie got up with his dodk still firmly lodged inside him, and managed to carry his big muscular form all the way out of the bedroom and across the resort until they reached the bath. Alex gasp and flinched slightly when he felt the bath water on his skin, and immediately he could feel the medicines working on his many bites and scratches across this body. 

"Alex looked down at his own body, the traces of Yukie's passion quickly disappearing as the bath water healed his wounds. He let out a soft with and said: "You know I kinda wishes you didn't do that. I was rather fond of those bite marks and scratches.... The pain felt good." He looked down at Yukie as his hands caressed the demon's back, feeling the hardness not his scales he chucked: "But I suppose this means you'll get to hurt me all over again huh?" He laid a soft kiss on Yukie's forehead and smiled: "I think I can take a lot more. So you really don't have to hold back."

“I’m not holding back, at least I’m not trying to…these forms I don’t really take with anyone else, but with you. This, it’s different.” Yukie admitted gesturing to Alex. “You’re rather intoxicating, I don’t want to lose my sanity because I’m afraid if I do I might not be able to stop from crushing you or hurting you badly. There’s been times when demons can get carried away and their mates end up in critical situations where they almost die.” Yukie explained as he nuzzled into Alex his body already burning and ready for round two. “I’ll heal you after each round, after three I need to eat. My body can’t go forever on empty. Last time I didn’t take a break I ended up in bed for a few months recovering.” Yukie finished as he sighed feeling his cock already throbbing to be rode again.

"I know I know.... You just don't want to hurt me... But I kind of do... Honesty it's kind of scary how much I seems to enjoy pain... My body has become a lot mote durable after my awakening, i know, I can feel it, especially after absorbing your cum. But I have absolutely no idea where my limits are. I guess It's kind of like alcohol in a way, like you will never know how many drinks will make you drunk unless you actually get drunk for once." Alex said as he snuggled against Yukie, savoring the energy of his seeds inside his womb. He let out a soft main when he felt Yukieas Ber twitch inside him and he chuckled softly: "I see that someone is ready for round two.... Or is it technically round three? Or four? I can't really keep track... Would you like to fill my puswy even more or take my ass for a change? I do hope to be filled with your cun in every orifice~"

“Mmh if it’s pain you want I can oblige. I’m not against scratching and biting you, but at least let me heal you afterwards…I’d hate to see you all scarred up because of me.” Yukie mumbled as he felt Alex snuggle more against his body making the demon blush a little. Thinking over his options Yukie chuckled softly before pulling Alex closer. “I’ll be taking your ass. I want it red from being spanked and covered in bite marks.” Yukie admitted enjoying the thought and plans of a full heat where he could play to his hearts content. “We have a nice swing you can use~ and some other fun toys. My question is though what form you want?” Yukie asked as his hands moved to rub and feel up his lovers body.

“I have a book with form pictures, half body, full body, of course it includes each forms cocks.” Yukie explained as he looked at Alex his body changing back to his normal self the only exception being his eyes changing colors and style as his body was trying to choose what form to use next. “Books in the bedroom on the desk. I made sure it was packed along with my favorite toys.” Yukie mumbled his face turning a little more red as he spoke.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

"Red from spanks and covered in bite marks huh? I like the sound of that!" Alex smiled as he looked down at his beautiful lover. He could see the flames of desire burning hot and bright in Yukie's eyes and to his amazement he could see his features shifting back to a more humanoid one while he explained what was essentially a catalog of the demons various forms as well as their unique "attributes" that he would get o choose from. He pressed a loving kiss on Yukie's forehead and said: "Oh this sounds interesting~~"

Alex pit his hands on Yukieas shoulder awhile he lifted himself up from the demon's manhood. A lustful moan escaped his lips as he felt the shaft drag along his vaginal walls and exited his body, until the tip poped out of his rear. Given how much Yukie had came inside the half succubus one would expect some of his seeds to leak out when Alex got up, but not a single drop leaked out of the half-succubus' womb. He extended a hand towards Yukie to pull him out from the bath and said: "Come on Yukie let's get going."

“Should I worry about over feeding you?” Yukie asked curiously his voice almost half a joke as he had noticed that Alex hadn’t released any of his seed. “I mean I don’t want to go six months without seeing you because I fed you too much.” Yukie admitted as he blushed a little realizing he didn’t really know much about Alex’s kind. Getting out of the bath he followed Alex closely gently taking his lovers hand as he lead the way. “I’m not sure…how your um…feeding works every succubus just kinda does their own thing from what I know.” Yukie explained as his cheeks turned a soft shade of red in embarrassment. Yukie’s embarrassment of course wasn’t due to the fact that it was of sexual nature but more of the fact he felt he should already know these things given he helped run the demon society.

In his mind it only made sense he should know everything about the creatures the three shapeshifters had helped contain and control. “I know you can consume human food…and from what I remember humans can make themselves sick when they eat to much…would that happen with you?” Yukie asked softly a little hesitant to ask since the last succubus he had asked just laughed and found him cute without answering anything.

"I don't think you need to worry about overfeeding." Alex said as he pulled Yukie up and got out of the bath. He grabbed a large role for both of them to dry off and continued: "According the the pamphlet those goveretn agents gave me, when a succubus has absorbed enough life energy to sustain themselves they will feel "full" and stop converting cum into energy. At that point the succubus in question wouldn't need to feed for a while. But apparently many succubi would still continue to have sex.jist for fun, and when they start to feel.hingrunafsin they would resume absorbing energy from it. So you don't have to worry about me leaving you hanging for months."

Alex took Yukieas hand and began making their way back to the bedroom. Along the way Alex said: "Now having said all of that I have to admit... I have yet to feel 'full' yet since my awakening. I mean.. I don't feel hungry anymore thanks to the weekly dose of cum I get from your cafe but.... I was never really 'full' when it comes to the stuff. Even after I was fucked senseless and was physically exhausted, in terms of "cum fullness" my body could always takes more. Maybe it's because I am half human so I have a bigger appetite? It would be interesting to see if you could actually fill me up to the brink."

“I see.” Yukie replied with a blush as he hadn’t known Alex had been getting orders from the cafe. “I wonder if you could feel full to the brim just drinking it normally?” Yukie asked as he sat back down on the bed his eyes looking out at the soft beach and ocean just outside of their bedroom patio. Laying back on the bed Yukie sighed and he looked at Alex before snuggling into a pillow the demon getting more turned on as he watched his lovers body. “I think I’ll feel lonely after this. You’ll be busy with work again. Honestly without you being around other demons keep proposing and courting me. It’s become tiresome and bothersome.” Yukie admitted having been going back and forth to the demon realm to stay with Ryou,Taichi,and Souta while the shop was being fixed and his home repaired.

"Honestly I doubt it. Just drinking it was barely able to just sustain me, whereas getting it right from the tap always feels me with so much power and energy." Alex said as followed Yukie's gaze and looked outside the window. The beach looked absolutely gorgeous and normally he wouldn't mind going out for a swim, or at least a leisure walk. But right now there was something, or rather someone much more attractive. "Maybe we should fuck outside later." Alex muttered before turning his gaze back to his lover.

Alex chuckled at Yukie's comment and said: "Well, since I took this break right when the company was in crisis mode and I left a note to my boss saying that they could fire me if they want, so with any luck I have already lost my job. You know how hard it is for someone my age to find work?" Alex walked over towards Yukie and said: "So if that turned out to be the case, you better be ready to take responsibility and feed me until I could support myself again. Or maybe you can hire me instead? I wouldn't quite fit as a waitress at your cafe though. So how about your personal cum dump? I feel like that's a nice arrangement for both of us?

Alex sat on the side of the bed and chuckled: "Let's leave the chitchat not latter and get down to business. Where's that book of yours you mentioned earlier? I wonder if we should start with something more tame or... I do want to test out my limits so.... Hmmm.... What form of yours do you think would be the wildest and most intense? I think you mentioned centaur before right? I assume that means you would get a huge horse dick? Would that be one of the wildest?"

“Mmh your hours would be atrocious. You’d have to share a living space with me.” Yukie teased as he looked at Alex actually liking the idea of having Alex home with him. “I’ll figure out a living arrangement after our fun. You might have to live with the other three for a bit.” Yukie admitted with a deep sigh already wanting to go back home since the other three were rather outgoing and busybodies. Looking at Alex as he sat down Yukie sat up more Bedford going to his bag and pulled out a rather thick book full of information and information and pictures.

“My centaur one is defiantly bigger on the cock scale but it’s the most tame when it comes to aggression…course it does get carried away in heat.” Yukie explained as he showed Alex the pictures of his centaur from Yukie being a Clydesdale in type of centaur. “Though my wolf form is more aggressive in desires. About the same size as the centaur form of you’re looking to be knotted again you’ll be stuck to me for a lot longer though.” Yukie added showing Alex the other photos of his wolf form that was rather proud looking but still held that beauty that all the other photos possessed. “I think for a deep rough fuck either of these will work, but if you want to be beat up again like before a more humanish form is the way to go.” Yukie finished leaving the book for Alex to choose from.

Alex looked through the book in awe as he saw the many forms Yukie could take. It was just fascinating seeing all these creatures which he thought were only products not fantasies and imagination, but now he knew they were real, and moreover, he would get to fuck them all through Yukie's transformations. He listened intently as Yukie answered his earlier inquiry and crossed his arms. He groaned slightly as he thought about his options and eventually he said: "As much as I love the feeling of getting knotted.... We've got a lot of forms to go through so maybe we can save that for latter when we need to take a break afterwards. So right now maybe we can go with the centaur? I am quite curious what a horse cock would do to my insides. "

“Mmh it would make your insides feel pretty good~” Yukie teased as he stretched a little more before getting up and going to a mini fridge that was sitting by the tv. “I think, you would feel a bit full.” Yukie added as he dug through the fridge and pulled out a small blood box that looked like a large juice box. Slipping the straw into the box Yukie took a sip the demon regaining quite a bit of energy. “We drink blood as a “feral” suppressant. It keeps us healthy, other than vampires we are the only ones who consume blood.” Yukie explained knowing his mouth might taste off if they kissed so he was only warning Alex.

“I need a pick me up when I change forms, it takes a lot out of me to switch around so much. And since I don’t want to have a meal this suffices.” Yukie added as he finished his drink and tossed it in the trash. Relaxing his muscles Yukie let out a small sigh as his body changed rather quickly to his centaur form taking up quite a bit of space despite how spacious the bedroom was. “I forgot how tropical it was here.” Yukie admitted with a blush as he was glad he had shaved down his long coat for the summer. His pretty deep red coat was shaved down to a shorter softer layer that was decorated with shaved in flowers and pretty designs curtesy if Ryou.

”Mmh so where do you want me?” Yukie asked his body already showing signs of desire and need as he looked down at Alex his long white hair cascading down across his naked body.

"Oh, I expect you to rearrange my insides quite a bit. In fact I insist." Alex said with a seductive smile as he gave Yukie some space to do his thing. He was a little surprised by the fact that Yukie could drink blood to replenish energy, but considering that his own diet consisted mainly of sperm then drinking blood didn't seem strange in comparison. He watched in awe as the shape shifter took his new form, and found himself needing to look up to see the demon eye to eye. 

"Wow....!" Alex exclaimed as he walked close to Yukie and caressed the soft fur of his equine lower body, and could feel the muscles covered beneath. He could only imagine the power and strength such a body possessed, and to think that soon he would feel said power ramming right up his ass made his body shudder in both fear and excitement. 

"Where do I want you? As in... Where do I want you to fuck me? I guess it would be easier if I get on all of its on the bed so you could reach my ass, or do you have other ideas?" Alex said as he walked towards the back end of Yukie's lower body and said: "Personally I just can't wait to try your new tool out!"

“Well I do have a swing here that can be lowered or there is a mounting bed that we can use it’s in the sunroom.” Yukie offered as he blushed the poor demon feeling quite shy. “Our best bet would be the couch. I don’t have to worry about space or adjusting to much since you’ll be positioned perfectly and you can choose whichever position. Or, you could ride my cock. It’s just as easy for me to lay down on the floor with some pillows and watch you have fun~” Yukie teased still embarrassed but well, he wanted to really have fun with Alex and he couldn’t help but relax at the succubus’s excitement. Swishing his tail playfully Yukie peeked back at Alex his own cock already slipping out rock hard in anticipation of their fun and to signal another round of heat was going to hit his body in a few minutes. 

"Oh they all sound nice! But for now let's go with the couch." Alex smiled as he took Yukieas hand and led him along. He looked up at his lover and said: "As much as I love the sound of riding your horse cock... I really... Really... REALLY need to get railed by you like... Right now!" He et got of Yukie's hand as he got up on the couch, he rested his chest on the back of the couch while he opened his legs. Reaching back he pulled his firm ass cheeks apart and presented his hungry ass which was already drenched with his bodily juices. He looked back at Yukie and said: "Please Yukie.... ram that big, fsg.jors cock of yours right up my ass.... Tear me apart... Fill me up with your cum!"

“So needy and eager to be fucked.” Yukie teased as he moved to “mount” the couch his cock lined up perfectly with Alex’s ass. “I won’t be able to actually see you so let me know what you need~” Yukie warned as he felt his cock grow in length the long appendage already leaking a bit of precum in excitement. Moving forward a step Yukie let out a small moan as his cock instinctively knew what to do the tip pushing the first bit into Alex. Pushing in deeper and deeper with a single thrust Yukie shivered at the feeling of filling Alex the demon having not used this form in quite some time. With his powerful hips Yukie started thrusting as his gave in to the nagging heat that was coursing through his veins the demon not caring to check his thrust power or speed since he knew Alex would tell him his needs while pinned under his body.

"Hnn. Grrrr!.f...g.... Gha!" Alex groaned as he felt Yukieas horse.cock forcing it's way through his tight sphincter and rammed deep inside his body. He could feel the massive tool crushing his insides as his organs desperately tried to morph and stretch to accommodate the massive tool. Panting desperately he was pretty much paralyzed by the intoxicating pain, and as he looked down he could see the massive bulge formed by Yukie's cock on his belly. He want given even a moment to.rest and get used to the size when Yukie began thrusting his powerful centaur hips and began ramming the massive pillar back and forth. 

"Gay..Aha..Ah f.aaaahaah!" And suddenly Alex's body began to spasm, his eyes rolled back while.jw held into the back of the couch with dear life. Juices squirted out of his pussy while bursts of thick white cum.shot out from his own throbbing manhood, and with Yukie's every this more cum shot out until his cock also started to squirt blanks. "Has aha fu.  Fuck... Fuck me....! This... This is so... So... Incredible!!!" Alex let out a ecstatic cry: "I can't stop cumming Yukie oh..Ah..God fuck. Ah aha! Fuck me ..Ah ahaaaah~~"

“Keep conscious a little longer~” Yukie moaned as he continued ramming Alex his body not taking a break the demon having quite the stamina. As Yukie continued to push and pound into Alex he shivered as his body burned the feeling sending many dry orgasms through his body. As the dry orgasms ran through his system Yukie let out small moans his body getting ready for the big finale. “I’m going to cum~” Yukie moaned his cock swelling a little more as he pushed it deep inside of Alex his seed pouring deep inside of his lover. Letting out a happy moan Yukie sighed in bliss as he stood his body trembling from pleasure and glistening in a light sweat.