Fantasy cafe~ (18+ closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Alex chuckled slightly as he saw just how eager Yukie was when he strioped off all his clothes and dives straight into the bed. "You really are exhausted huh? I can't blame you." He smiled as he took off his own clothes and followed suite, crawling under the sheets and wrapped his arms around the beautiful demon. He pressed a soft kiss on Yukie's forehead and said: "Thank you for such a wonderful day, I had a lot of fun. I guess we can take the bath in the morning." He then reached a hand to turn off the lights and whispered in Yukie's ear: "Goodnight Yukie... Sweet dreams..."

The next morning Alex when Alex woke up, he let out a soft groan as he opened his eyes. He was struck by a rather familiar yet unexpected sensation, namely the feeling of his erection pressing against Yukie's body. He couldn't even remember when was the last time he got a morning wood like this! It would seem that absorbing cum from the three shapeshifters have really rejuvenated him, for better or worse. He felt like he was a hirny teenager again who could barely keep his primal urges in check. Actually given the fact that the has now an additional part it was even worse. Somehow Alex managed to suppress his impulses for now and just waited quietly for Yukie to wake up. 

“Mmh to bright in this place. They should use darker screens.” Yukie mumbled as he covered his head with a pillow not liking the soft sunlight pouring into the room. Taking a few minutes Yukie sat up tiredly as he looked out at the hot morning baths waiting for them. “Breakfast? Or bath?” Yukie asked softly more to himself since he hadn’t noticed Alex was awake. “Mmmh I think there’s breakfast. I mean it would be weird to offer weekends here without making meals. I could always order food for us…maybe cook.” Yukie mumbled softly as he just watched the soft sunlight dance across the steam outside.

"Good morning Yukie. I hope you slept well." Alex smiled as he say up and pressed a soft kiss on the demon's cheek. He then said: "Yeah I think breakfast nfirst sounds good, not that I am particularly hungry or anything.... But at least half of the fun of staying at a fancy hotel is enjoying the food." He chuckled slightly and continued: "Besides, I need to make sure that you are well fed and have all the nutrients you need to properly feed me"

“Mmh didn’t know you where awake. I assume you slept good?” Yukie asked with a smile as he stretched a little before fully getting out of bed and got dressed in a soft blue simple kimono. “So, you can join me or wear regular clothes if you want.” Yukie explained having had two matching kimonos sent since he enjoyed wearing more flowing clothing when he was in hotter climates. Putting up his hair Yukie turned as a soft knock echoed on the door before Taichi peeked into the room.

”Ryou wanted me to ask if you wanted to do a morning run? Also to let you know we are having breakfast if you want to join us.” Taichi replied as he stood by the doorframe.

”I’ll skip today. If you can imagine I’m actually feeling rested.” Yukie teased as he looked at Taichi. “Was last night brutal?” Yukie asked softly not sure how Souta had taken being rejected so harshly.

”he’s still sleeping off his hangover. All night he cried about you finally finding a replacement mate for all of us. It was quite interesting to see.” Taichi admitted with a small chuckle finding Soutas jealousy rather amusing since the demon never let that side of himself be shown to others.

"Yeah, I slept well. In fact I am feeling better than ever." Alex said as he got up following Yukie. He raised an eyebrow when he saw the matcHing kimono the demon had prepared for him and smiled: "Well, since you already have it prepared, it would be rude of me not to at least try it on, wouldn't it? It would be a first for me though" He took the kimono from Yukie and put it on and mutterd: "Hmm.. this feels a lot... lighter than I expected... I barely feel like I am wearing anything at all..." 

As Alex was still getting used to the feeling of wearing Kimono, he was surprised when Taichi suddenly showed up and invited them to have breakfast together. "Breakfast sounds find with me." He walked over towards Yukie and held the demon's arm and asked: "Shall we join them then?"

“Would be a real offense to miss out on Ryou’s cooking. You haven’t tasted real food unless you’ve tasted his home cooking. The omelettes just melt in your mouth.” Yukie explained as he smiled happily excited for Alex to try Ryou’s cooking.

”I’m surprised Yukie didn’t wear his floral kimono instead of a plain matching one. He must be trying hard to bond with you~” Tiachi teased as he looked over at Yukie who was blushing a soft pink.

”these ones are fine. Besides…these are the closest sizes I could find for both of us that matched.” Yukie shot back his face reddening even more as he lead the way to the breakfast buffet Ryou had laid out with help from the kitchen staff.

“Hey sleepyheads hope your still hungry~” Ryou teased them both automatically assuming they where getting it on so early.

"Well... You've certainly made it sound quite appetizing." Alex smiled and he followed Taichi to the the breakfast buffet. Even though his taste for normal food had greatly diminished after his awakening, everything looked and smelled so amazing that he couldn't wait to start digging in. "Good morning Ryou. I heard that you helped preparing this feast? Thank you very much." He said with a embarrassed smile: "Actually I am still rather full thanks to all the delicious meals Yukie and you guys fed me yesterday, but I do enjoy having some normal good from time to time for a change, even just to remind myself that I am still half human. Any recommendations?"

“The pastries are good Ryou makes them for the cafe weekly for Yukie on Saturdays as a special promotion.” Souta piped up as he sat looking through a newspaper while sipping his coffee his hormones being calm and under control. 

“Can lie they are a favorite next to the omlettes.” Taichi admitted as he made his plate and sat down beside Souta offering his lover a bite the demon raising a brow and accepting.

”seems your happier. Finally got it figured out?” Yukie asked gently as he looked at Souta who nodded softly not wanting to bring up his mess of a night in the presence of Yukies new lover. Yukie chuckling grabbed a plate and helped himself to a full breakfast and coffee and sat down saving a spot for Alex.

”with as much as you can eat I’m surprised your still so short. When are you going to hit a growth spurt already?”  Souta teased as Yukie huffed and stabbed his sausage on the plate.

”I’m fine being a foot shorter then you three besides we can’t all be ripped muscle men.” Yukie shot back as Ryou laughed a little amused by the twos bickering.

”Alex, how did you sleep? Was it comfortable?” Ryou asked gently as he offered the succubus some coffee.

"Pastries and omelets huh? I'll surlybtry them out." Alex said as he looked around at the variety of food options and got himself a small plate before joining the shapeshifters at he table. Hebsat down beside Yukie just in time to catch Yukie and Souta bickering about the younger demon's height. He then said: "Well I think Yukie is perfectly fine the size he is, I rather enjoy it when I hug him and his face just gets buried in my chest. Not to say that I don't look forward to when he'll change shape into something big and strong and pin me down." He turn d his attention towards Ryou as the latter offers him some coffee and smiled: "I slept well, thank you very much. I haven't felt as well rested and energized in my entire life! Well, it probably have more to do with my full belly than quality of sleep, but still, it was a nice sleep. How about you guys? Intake it the.... hear situation is not or less under control?"

“Please as if he could be that dominating.” Souta replied wi the a sarcastic huff. “He’s to cute for such things.” Souta mumbled as Yukie slammed his hands on the table.

”I’ll fuck your right here right now old man!” Yukie snapped as Souta sighed and sipped his coffee almost ignoring Yukie in a clear attempt to spite him. Looking at Alex Ryou sighed as he sat down ignoring the twos bickering.

”More or less depends on when their pissing contest ends. I think it’s been awhile since they last fucked.” Taichi added as he set down fifty dollars on the table a brow raised as he looked at Ryou. “My money is on the one looking for a butter knife to stab with.” Taichi proudly declared having chosen Yukie this round.

”oh yeah. Think it’s heading that way? Fine I’ll take it I’m choosing Souta last time he pinned him to a wall.” Ryou replied back as he looked at Alex. “We keep it fun when they get hyped up. It’s a battle of hormones and dominance. You’ll be able to smell their pheromones and you’ll see why they fight so much.” Ryou explained as he tossed his money into the pile.

”While Yukie doesn’t look it he and Souta are both alpha demons this dominance shit happens every time they spend to much time apart. It’s like they forget their lovers.” Taichi added with a laugh as he watched the two instantly get more riled up. “They won’t hurt each other they just can’t stand each other’s pheromones.” Taichi added as he moved his plate as the two instantly changed into giant sized wolves the two snarling and fighting.

”Feel free to join in once they tire each other out, having sex with their raging pheromones is something else.” Ryou admitted as he watched the two who seemed to play fight for a few minutes before changing back naked Yukie easily pinning Souta against the floor.

”Fuck you….” Yukie huffed his face pissed as the room was full of such a sweet and arousing scent from the twos little dominance struggle. As Yukie bent down he kissed Souta deeply while letting a hand pulling on Soutas hair reaffirming he was in charge. Breaking away from the kiss Yukie nipped at his lovers neck still keeping Souta firmly pinned under his sweaty body that was hard and demanding more then just this show of submission.

”oooh tough shit. Looks like I win and you get to pay for damages~” Taichi sang as he cleaned up his plate with a very smug smile while Ryou groaned.

”keep it minimal.” Ryou ordered Yukie and Souta who both in turned flipped the man off to busy biting and marking each other’s soft skin.

As the bickering between Yukie and Souta escalated, Alex soon became aware of the pheromones coming off the two shapeshifters, the almost suffocating scent of two powerful alpha males struggling not dominance processor be quite a kick to Alex's systems, and soon he found himself salivating out if control. Of course his mouth wasn't the only thing that was starting to get wet, especially when the two began to fight and wrestle.

"Yes.. I can see how wild it could get..." Alex muttered as he fixed his faze in the two right male, and it would seem that Yukie was able to come up on top this time and the two began making out wildly. By now Alex was also getting overwhelmed by his instincts and without even realizing he reached down and took a hold of his raging manhood and began slowly running through the fabrics of his kimono.

“They won’t bite if you join.” Ryou explained as he poked at his food his own body feeling hot and bothered by the two who where already stripping down to nothing but naked flesh.

“You two really get pent up way to easily around each other. Last time you could at least last a week before doing this. Is it because Soutas heat?” Taichi asked the two as he watched Yukie hungrily push into Soutas already dripping wet ass.

”unless your looking to fuck fuck off.” Yukie replied as he pulled Souta all the closer before looking over at Alex already smelling his delicious scent. “Come join. Souta’s dick is fun to ride.” Yukie asked his hand showing off his lovers eager throbbing cock just wanting to be ridden by someone.

"Well... I personally don't mind a little biting... But I will take your advice regardless..." Alex said as he got up from.hisneat while reaching down for the sash that tied his kimono together. He soon pulled the cloth off and was standing fully naked in front of all four paranoid eyes. He walked over to the two shape shifters already fucking and leans down to press a loving kiss on Yukie's lioe, befote he got down and straddled Souta looking down at him. "Sorry to interrupt your fight with Yukie.... But you simply smell too... Delicious~~"

Eagerly Alex sat down upon Souta's cock and took it right up his already drenched pussy. He leaned back and let our a loud lustful moan while he clenched around the hard pulsing tool. Within moments his insides changed shape to best pleasure Souta's cock while also gaining maximum pleasure from it, and without a pause he began moving his hips up and down, milking the demon's cock while moaning and training lustfully, his own manhood jumped up and down from the movement while spilling pre-cum all over Souta's belly, and even his ass was leaking juices as if drooling to be fed. "Ha... Hnn...Ahh...aahh~" Alex cried whule looking down at South and asked: "Ah... Do.. do you like my pussy Souta...? Do you like how u feel~~?"

“we aren’t fighting.” Souta replied a small moan slipping past his lips as Yukie hit his sweet spot again making the demon arch his back in pleasure. Blushing hard at Alex suddenly taking his cock Souta couldn’t help but moan out again at how great being inside Alex felt. 

“Take it easy Alex~ Souta’s already melting.” Yukie teased as he pushed even deeper into the demons ass as he snickered at the overwhelming smell of heat coming off of Souta who had been pushed back into his needy heat. “Mmh we will be here for awhile Souta is known for knotting his lovers while in heat~” Yukie whispered to Alex as he continued thrusting knowing when Souta was in heat like this he was bound to knot his mate almost every time. Reaching up Souta put his hands on Alex’s hips helping him slow grind and ride his cock.

”he can’t ever leave us…he feels to good~” Souta moaned his body begging to be pleasured even more by Alex. Moaning even more Souta took Alex’s cock in hand feeling it and stroking it lovingly. “Please stay forever with us~” Alex asked as he felt Yukie hand on his chest.

”Easy.” Yukie whispered gently teasing a nipple as Soutas cock twitched inside of Alex the cock swelling a little more. “Alex can choose if he wants to later you still have us~” Yukie reminded Souta who unknowingly was always clingy to his partners during heat.

"Kn... knotting...? Well that.. ha.. ..a... that sounds like a lot of fun~~?" Alex said with a lecherous smile as he rode Souta's cock, rocking his hips up and down while clenching his pussy around the demon's cock hungrily. He cried out lustfully when the demon took a hold of his leaking cock, and with the addition of Yukie's fingers playing with his sensitive nipple, it was almost enough to push Alex right over the edge. "Well... I certainly wouldn't mind coming to visit you all with Yukie from time to time and.. ah~~ and... get filled up with all your delicious cum..... h... ah.a..." He turned back slightly and reached a hand to pull Yukie over closer and pressed their lips together in a deep, loving kiss. After making out with Yukie for a bit he pulled away and leaned down instead, cupping Souta's cheeks to share a passionate kiss with the demon beneath him as well, he then whispered: "Fill me up Souta... fill my pussy with your hot cum~~" 

“It’s a heat thing. Keeps you trapped while your filled full.” Yukie explained as he hungrily kissed Alex back. As alex broke the kiss Yukie groaned as he could feel his own cock swelling inside of Souta’s was causing the demon to moan out happily.

”ah~ ah~” Souta moaned as he ground his hips harder and faster against Alex’s dripping pussy before finally orgasming his cock swelling inside of Alex leaving a nice visible bump from his thick knot. Thrusting a few more times Yukie let his own knot swell and fill Souta’s ass making his lover swell just a little more inside of Alex. Reaching forward Yukie rubbed Alex’s bulging spot rubbing the knot and making it even bigger to where it was maximum size.

”seems you’ll be staying with us for an hour or two~ we’ll have to play with your cock and nipples for a bit until we calm down.” Yukie teased his body trembling in pleasure as he bit Alex’s shoulder with a smirk enjoying seeing Alex’s stomach plump with Souta’s thick cock and knot inside of him. “Next time we will work and fitting two inside you~ Taichi is fond of the shark style where he has two cocks.” Yukie mumbled as he rested his chin on Alex’s shoulder.

"Ha... Hn..Aha..aaaaah~~" Alex moaned lustfully bas he rode Souta's cock, feeling the throbbing got member thrusting deep inside him again and again was just incredible. Of course it would be even better if Yukie was filling up his ass instead of Souta's but he couldn't hoard all the pleasure for himself. Soon he felt the base of Soutaas cock began to swell, and as the demon released his delicious seeds deep inside, Alex too reached climax and let our an almost bestial howl while arching his body back. His own manhood twitched inside Soutaas hands and strings of cum sprayed out from the top and made a mess over Souta's belly and chest.

"Ha...An. ah...So...So good... You taste so delicious...." Alex said as he caressed the spot on his list belly where his womb would be and he could literally taste the demon's cum inside of him. He took his time savoring the taste while absorbing it into his systems while he enjoyed the afterglow of their passion. He chuckled softly when Yukie rested his chinning his shoulder and said: "Oh I can't wait for that to happen... Each and every one of you is so... hot and so.... Delicious.... I am starting to worry if I could get obese as a succubus if I absorb too much cum... Hmm... " He looo d back at Yukie and said: "And just a little reminder... You can play with my ass too if you want. I am pretty much at your mercy until you guys could pull out so.... Wanna see if you can me a total mess?" 

“So needy~” Yukie teased as he sighed and looked at his lovers ass that truly looked to fun to not mess with. “Maybe I should break out a toy for this~ we have quite a selection made after our own cocks.” Yukie offered as he looked at Taichi who went off to go fetch the box of glorious toys.

”quite a nice sight to see, though since his mouth and hands are free maybe he can help me and Taichi out~” Ryou asked his own cock painfully hard under his morning robe. Standing up he walked over to Alex and with a gentleness ran his fingers through Alex’s hair. 

“found them!” Taichi called out as he set down the duffel bag at Alex’s side so he could look through the grand assortment of cocks. “So, with the addition of Alex is he under me or Ryou?” Tiachi asked as he looked at Souta who sat up a little more to look at the three.

”Mmh depends I know you two are more submissive and when it comes to dominance and Yukie is submissive usually under me but dominate over both of you two. Then it goes Ryou and then Taichi. I think Alex would be under both of you but, that really depends if he’s completely submissive as a succubus or dominate when dealing with his partners.” Souta explained knowing that it would be easier for them to live together if they sorted this out. “Really depends on what he wants.” Souta admitted as he looked and found a nice vibrating cock the male testing out the batteries glad to see everything worked. “Alex why don’t you pick out something for Ryou and Tachi to play with also~ I’m sure they would enjoy being filled.”

Alex was still feeling a little dreamy and light headed from his earlier climax when Ryou and Taichi decided to join the fun as well. "Haha, of course... I am more than happy to pleasure you two as well..." He said with a seductive smile moaned softly when Ryou ran his fingers through his hair. Soon enough Taichi joined in with that big bag of dildos and Alex could feel his body shivering in excitement. He listened curiously as the shape shifters discussed who dominate over who and choose chuckled: "I didn't realize there's a pecking order amongst you... To be honest I don't mind being at the very bottom if that means I get to taste all of your delicious cum... That being said, I wouldn't mind claiming your asses from time to time... You just can't keep parading them in front of me all day and not expect me wanting to fuck you."

Alex raised an eyebrow was asked to pick out something for Ryou and Taichi. He thought for a moment and said: "Well you mentioned having dildos modeled after your cocks here right? Why not find one of each other's and go for those? Like To canbhave one modeled after Taichi's and vice versa." He then looked back at Yukie and smiled: "I could use one of yours up my back door~"

“Mmh sure you can handle fucking us? I mean you did see just what happens where you have to make the stubborn alphas listen.” Ryou explained as he poked Yukies cheek playfully Yukie looking like he was going to bite Ryou’s finger off from the teasing. “Yukie and Souta aren’t easy to fuck usually you have to tie them to a bed~“ Ryou added with a smirk as he was slightly enjoying teasing the alphas who couldn’t do much to fight back.

”remind me to really punish you next time for kicking us while down.” Yukie grumbled as he really couldn’t move for awhile due to being inside of his mate. The whole time Ryou was talking to Alex Yukie had been digging around the bag searching for a specific dildo for his mate to play with. “Here this one is mine.” Yukie admitted as he held up the purple dildo that had soft ribs at the bottom, yet the top was covered in small bumps and had a slightly pointed tip.

“only one?” Taichi asked as he looked at the dildo curious why Yukie wasn’t using them as a set.

”not trying to break him Taichi, one is plenty big though the real thing is much better.” Yukie admitted as he smirked before turning it on the dildo wiggling and squirming around to where it rubbed everything.

”Mmh he really would like being fucked by his mermaid cocks. Having two holes being stimulated at the same time must feel nice.” Ryou added as he watched Yukie slowly pushed the large cock inside of Alex’s ass the demon letting out a groan as he felt the cock rub and wiggle against his own sensitive trapped cock.

Alex chuckled as he watched the demons bicker and tease each other, and the sexuak tension that was building up in the room was simply to die for. He then said: "The way I see it, if you guys allow me to join you down and have a good at your asses then I win, and if you decide to pin me down and fill me up instead then I win too. Either way I get to enjoying fuxkijf me hot demons like you." When Yukie finally picked out the dildo to use on his hungry ass his body shuddered in excitement and anticipation. 

"H..AH...A Aaaaah~~~~" Alex Maine sweetly as he felt the duldo being pushed inside his ass. He could feel all the small bumps in the tip rubbing against his sphincter and then against the soft intestinal walls inside. The way the Roy squirmed and wiggled around was quick to send waves of mind numbing pleasure across the succubus' body and almost instantly he was reduced to a moaning mess, his mind clouded with lust while he looked over at the Ryou and Taichi and begged: "Please give me your cocks... U want to drink your cum~~"

“So needy.” Taichi replied as he stepped forward not one to say no to a nice blowjob. Ryou sat watching for a moment before waving his hand to signal he would get the next round as he left to answer their phones the three still on call for the weekend. “Make sure to do a good job to show Mr workaholic there what he missed when he returns” Taichi asked as he gently grabbed Alex’s face and with a gentle probe of his thumb had his lovers mouth open and his cock easily inside.

”so…do you plan on keeping inside of me all day?” Souta asked with a small annoyed huff as he nudged Yukie with his foot.

”don’t act like it didn’t hit the spot~” Yukie whispered as he worked the toy in and out of Alex’s ass making sure to mix it up enough that he wouldn’t get bored with the toy.

Alex took Taichi's cock inside his mouth joyfully as he began sucking in the member, his tongue wrapped around the throbbing member while he kept the suction nice and tight as he bobbed his head back and forth. With both his holes filled up and a delicious cock in his mouth, Alex couldn't think if a better way to spend his morning, well, actually he could, if only Ryou had decided to join in but alas z duty calls. In any case the succubus was enjoying his situation to the fullest and instinctively he began rocking his hips in respond to Yukie working the dildo up his ass. This also made Souta's cock shift inside his pussy which caused more juices to squirt out. His own xixk bobbed and jumped happily while pre cum dripped down the demon's already messy belly. 

“Swelling should be going down soon.” Yukie let Alex know as he continued moving the dildo in his lovers ass. Souta watching the scene before him moaned a little the feeling of Alex moving his ass pulling on his sensitive cock with each movement.

”he’s going to be the death of me~” Souta moaned his body shaking as he came even more inside of Alex causing Taichi to chuckle.

”really can’t wait to try knotting you. If it’s as good as their making it out to be” Taichi added his face a touch pink from his great if felt to have a warm mouth to fuck.

”we have all weekend~” Yukie added with a smirk as he sighed and finally was able to pull out of Souta’s ass and recharge.

Alex nodded slightly in acknowledgement after Yyukie told him the swelling of Souta's knot should be fine very soon, though to be honest he didn't mind the knot at all. If anything he rather liked having a big throbbing cock sticker in his pussy constantly leaking and filling him up with cum, and speaking of which, it just so happens that Alex rocking his hips was able to squeeze out another load of the demon's delicious cum, filling his pusay even further, and this is after the demon had exhausted himself after a while night of being in heat and presumably fucking with the others. Alex could only imagine how much fun he would have once Yukie's heat comes and he get to have the cite demon by himself.... It may just be the end of him but then again, it would most certainly be a meal to die for. 

Turning his attention back at the tasks at hand, he let Ryou's cock pop out of his mouth and took a while of the member with his hand while.hebmoved down to suckle on the demon's balls. He moaned lustfully while the suldo up his ass continued to ravage inside him.

Soon Yukie pulled out of Souta and Alex too got up and let the demon's knot pop out of his pussy. He looked up at Ryou and said: "Now you can knitting me yourself~~=