Fantasy cafe~ (18+ closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

Alex was surprised to see the lewd teasing Ryou was doing to Yukie after he got up from kissing the demon's cheek. He had to admit the shape shifter looked positively adorable and delicious. And being a creature literally feeding off sex he could sense all the little acts of lewdness going on around the place. While he had expecting things to heat up at some point, he didn't expect it to start from the beginning!

"Nice you meet you all. I gotta say, you guys knows how to throw a fun dinner party." Alex smiled as he settled down beside Ryou and Yukie and snuggled closer against the two. "Mind if I join in?" He asked before reaching a hand towards Yukie's thigh and began caressing up and down teasingly, at the same time he moved close towards Ryou and said: "Honestly if this is how you punish people for overworking around here, anyone would become a workaholic." He pressed a teasing kiss on the man's cheek and then began kick and nibble along his jaw and neck, all the while keeping the corner of his eye on Yukie seeing his reaction.

“Mmh it’s not all punishment those three are here on a very special reward. They revamped the portal security systems and our home security in under a week. They’re friends of Soutas he trained them on our technology.” Ryou admitted as he looked over to the three who were having a blast. “Course we have to give them temp status that rivals ours for them to visit in the human world for a night of fun. Less paperwork for me that way” Ryou explained as he smirked at how aroused Yukie was getting watching everyone being so horny groaning at the continued touching Yukie shifted a little only to be punished by Ryou with a pinch to his nipple. 

“Alex come on….y-your suppose to be on my side.” Yukie moaned as he shivered at the added petting to his leg Yukie’s cock throbbing even harder in response the member poking at his pants now visible under the tight jeans. “Make Ryou see some reason.” Yukie begged his hips softly grinding against Ryou’s hand wanting some desperate release Yukie having been tormented since Alex got here by Ryou.

”no no, you’re being punished fully. You can’t cum until Alex allows it~. He is our guest of honor tonight.” Ryou reminded Yukie as he played with the very sexy hidden lingerie wrapped around Yukie’s body the black lacy piece being quite mouthwatering and very flashy if one had seen him walking around without his clothes.

"Of course, I'm on your side, my dear~ I'm on the side of making you feel good~" Alex smiled as he placed another soft kiss on Ryou's cheek. He then moved down to the shapeshifter's neck and began nibbling and licking along his neck. Alex raised an eyebrow when Ryou said that Yukie couldn't cum without his permission, he laughed joyfully and said: "Well... that's a fun little rule for our game. As much as I want to suck all the cum out of you right now... I suppose it doesn't hurt to let it ripen a bit longer~" 

Having decided to tease Yukie even further, Alex's tail sprouted out from his lower back and reached into Yukie's pants, and he could feel the silky fabric of Yukie's sexy underwear with his tail. "What do we have here?" He said before pulling away from Ryou, his gaze fell to Yukie's lower body and said: "What a lovely surprise you've got there." He then turned to Ryou and asked: "Mind giving me a hand to undress my boyfriend?" 

“He’s more fun when denied.” Ryou explained as he continued teasing Yukies nipple punishing the poor demon even more. Watching the tail with fascination Ryou took a moment to realize Alex was talking to him. “Sorry yeah yeah, if I get to feel your tail later~” Ryou asked as he slowly stripped Yukie’s t shirt off revealing a matching silky bra decorated with lace small Pearls and cute little bows. “This was a gift from Souta, he has good taste.” Ryou pointed out as he pinched a nipple from under the bra making Yukie groan out.

”Ryou” Yukie moaned his voice shaking as he felt his lovers hands strip the rest off of him revealing the sexy matching underwear and socks set underneath.

Alex chuckled at Ryou's request and said: "Of course, you can touch wherever you want, so long as I get a good taste of your essence too~" He then turned his attention to Yukie and exclaimed: "Wow Yukie, you look absolutely gorgeous!" He leaned closer toward Yukie and began kissing along his neck and shoulder, one hand reached between Yukie's legs, his fingers poking against the bulge in the demon's cute underwear, while the other hand ran along Ryou's arm, touching him teasingly. At the same time, the succubus' tail poked beneath Yukie's pants and slithered its way into the crevice of the demon's rear and began poking against his entrance.

Blushing at Alex’s words Yukie was obviously shy being seen in such an ensemble. “T-Thank you.” Yukie groaned out as he was kissed his body shivering in excitement as he felt his cock harden even more at the extra attention he was receiving. “Ah~ Alex!” Yukie cried out his body trembling as he felt Alex’s tail pushing against his rear the demon instantly becoming wet at the teasing. 

“mmh seems Alex knows exactly how to get Yukie excited.” Ryou murmured as he enjoyed the sight his own hand touching and rubbing Alex’s ass as he watched the delicious show in front of him. “Be careful~ you might make him to excited and put him in heat.” Ryou teased making Yukie only blush harder as the demon clung to Alex his body wanting to be touched even more. 

“D-Don’t tease…me.” Yukie forced out his mind completely distracted by Alex’s hand touching his cock, his cock twitching and throbbing for more then just a few finger caresses. “Please~ please touch me more~” Yukie begged Alex making Ryou laugh into his hand at how cute and submissive Yukie was being towards Alex.

“Go ahead Alex why don’t you give me a good show, I wanna see just how much Yukie craves you. He hasn’t stopped waiting for you to come visit him, he’s been rather lonely” Ryou explained to Alex despite Yukie’s embarrassment. Ryou with a devilish smile took Yukie’s hands while using his other free hand he loosening his tie and tied up Yukie’s hands. Having quite the amount of practice in tying up his lovers it only took a minute to securely tie Yukie’s hands together. Moving Yukie on his lap a bit more he pulled Yukie’s hand behind his neck so he couldn’t stop them from doing as they wished leaving Yukie completely defenseless to Alex’s fun.

"Well, I can't disappoint my audience now, can I?" Alex said with a playful smile as he moved off the sofa and got behind Yukie, he reached his hands towards the front, and both hands went under Yukie's cute bra and reached for the demon's nipples. He began rubbing the two little buds playfully, drawing circles with the tip of his fingers before taking the little things between his digits and pinching them softly. Meanwhile, he began grinding his groin against Yukie's rear, his own manhood was throbbing painfully inside his pants and a small wet patch was forming at the tip of the tent rising between his legs. After playing with the shapeshifter for a while he leaned forward while reaching a hand to turn Yukie's face towards him before he claimed the demon's lips with his own, letting their tongues mingle in a passionate dance. 

Yukie melted at every touch from Alex his body burning and aching to feel his lovers hands across his skin. It didn’t take much to make Yukie moan the gentle rubbing against his ass only excited him all the more. Moaning into the kiss Yukie pushed his body closer to Alex wanting to fuck him here despite the audience watching. “My my, dessert is for after dinner.” Souta stated as he cleared his throat at the two who where causing such a scene the other demons had taken chairs to stop and watch the show. “I didn’t close up early to miss out on this.” Souta added as he walked over and settled down at the table. 

“Alex you can choose to join us or take your meal from any of us four, our guests are excluded from your tasting.” Souta explained as he mentioned to the three who would be leaving after dessert. “They are here for a fun night of drinking and flirting, nothing more with anyone but me though…I’ve seen they have already been tormenting the others while waiting for me.” Souta added with an annoyed huff as he mentioned for them all to sit while Tiachi handed him a drink.

”didn’t know you where so possessive of us boss.” One added as Ryou snorted and tried to hide his laughter.

”Be careful…Souta is the jealous type he’s been known to stab those that get to touchy. The most you’ll be able to steal from us is a nice blowjob and some light touching. The only exception to his rule is Alex he’s a special toy of ours~.” Ryou teased the men who all sighed in annoyance and moved to sit down all of them valuing their hands and cocks staying intact tonight.

Alex was well aware of the audience gathering around them as he continued to play with Yukie's body. He could feel the heat of their gazes on their skin burning with desire. Throughout the years he'd grown used to having other people around while he mingled with his targets, so the lustful gazes didn't deter him one bit. He chuckled slightly after hearing Souta being possessive over his employees and pulled away from Yukie's lips. He then turned his gaze towards Souta and said teasingly: "Pity, I would've loved to taste them as well, then again... I doubt they'd taste as good as you four..." He pressed another kiss on Yukie's cheek before he lifted the demon off Ryou's lap and said: "How about we continue this while eating? I'd hate to keep everyone starving." 

Alex carried Ykie to the dining table and grabbed a chair, he sat down while setting Yukie on his laps facing the table. "Dig in my love. I need you to have all the energies required to feed me later." Alex said as he continued to tease Yukie, reaching into his pants while gently rubbing his cock.

“Wait what do you mean while eating?” Yukie asked Alex as he was picked up with ease the demon wrapping his bound wrists behind Alex’s head.

”Sounds lovely Alex, though I hope you’ll at least try dessert Yukie made it this morning.” Souta replied still chuckling at Alex’s gently teasing about how much better the four demons tasted, and well he wouldn’t deny that the four of them tasted better than their guests.  Moving behind Alex Ryou unbound Yukie so he could eat all of them liking Alex’s idea of continuing at the dinner table. Blushing bright red as Yukie was now sitting on Alex’s lap the demon figured much more nervous with so many eyes on him.

”…I-I don’t think I can.” Yukie admitted his body shivering as he felt Alex gently rubbing up and down his aching cock. 

“You’ll have to go easy on him, he’s not had guests over like this. Yukies quite shy.” Taichi explained as he looked at Souta who mentioned to his guests the three adverting their eyes from the scene before them making Yukie calm down a little. Cutting into their food the others ate in silence Yukie eventually picking up his fork and poking at his food finding the dinner party awkward.

”dinners…like this is why I ordered take out…it’s so awkward.” Yukie mumbled before taking a bite of his food the demon secretly finding some comfort in having Alex behind him.

"Oh, you made dessert? I'll definitely have to try that later." Alex said as he began nibbling along Yukie's neck and shoulder and continued: "That being said...I reserve the right to add... maybe a new layer of frosting on top...?" He tightened his grip on Yukie's cock a little and chuckled: "Though I may need your guys' help to... provide the raw material, so to speak." As the succubus spoke he continued to tease his lover, stroking his cock at an almost infuriatingly slow pace while his other hand roamed around more freely. From time to time he'd also reached for the actual food on the table and snacked on some of them, but of course, the main course for the succubus would be Yukie and the other shapeshifters.

When Yukie complained about the awkwardness of the situation, Alex laughed joyfully and said: "Oh come on dear, this isn't so bad. I rather enjoy the company~" He moved to lick Yukie's earlobe teasingly and whispered into his ear: "And it's a good opportunity to show everyone that we've made up... Don't you think so?"  

(Ugh I wrote my reply last Wednesday…apparently my post never posted. Sorry for the very delayed reply.)

“Ha, add a layer if you must to your own cake. I’ve been looking forward to trying this cake all day it’s rare Yukie bakes new things anymore. He’s only been baking for the cafe lately!” Ryou explained with a happy laugh as he sipped his wine already pouring himself a second glass.

”seems we might get a tipsy Ryou tonight, an embarrassed Yukie. And a sex hungry Souta eager for attention from us.” Taichi added while eating his food the demon amused by the family dinner since the four rarely ate together without some awkwardness or small bickering. Watching Alex stroke Yukie under the table he took a sip of his own wine watching as the demon trembled and tried to eat while being teased relentlessly Taichi raising a brow as Alex whispered something into his ear.

”Alex~ they…they know we made up. I’ve been waiting for you all day. I helped plan dinner and the wine pairing…ah~” Yukie moaned as his cock throbbed and twitched begging to release the poor thing swelling and becoming even more red and needy.

”He also went shopping with me to pick out that little cute number he’s got on.  Though I had to punish him to make him wear it for you tonight he’s rather to shy.” Souta added as he ate another bite of his food enjoying the show. “You should let him come eventually poor thing looks so pent up. Hes only been taking care of himself in private…he’s…still unable to let us do more then touch him…since he’s so fond of you. Ever since you two spent your weekend away he’s been bonded heavily to you…no one else will suffice.” Souta explained slightly dropping vague hints at what was going on with Yukie since they had extra ears around and the three enjoyed their privacy they where careful with their wording.

Alex chuckled and said: "Oh I know they know, but I want to really show them just how much I treasure having you back... how much it means to me to be your lover again..." He nibbled on Yukie's earlobe while listening to the others, and found himself overcome with joy when he heard just how much Yukie seemed to have bonded with him, going as far as denying himself relief from the others. "Oh my dear... you're too adorable~ In that case I think I'll have my cake right now, for both our sakes. Would anyone please go and get my slice for me? I can't exactly move on my own right now."

Alex waited for the others to get his cake. He chuckled: "Well that does look delicious! Just allow me to personalize it a little~" As the succubus spoke he let go of Yukie's manhood and lifted him up while his nimble tail circled around to take over stroking duty, wrapping around the demon's cock and began pumping the hard member until inevitably the demon came, spilling his seeds all over the cake. He chuckled as he set Yukie back down onto his lap while he took the plate off the table. "Thank you my love for the cake, and the frosting~" He smiled before cutting a piece with a fork and putting it into his mouth. The cake was tasty of course, but naturally, his pallet felt the cum on top was much sweeter and richer.    

“Soooo. This is your family dinners eh? Parading around like that and naked?” One of the guests teased Souta who promptly stabbed the man’s hand with a fork not even looking away from Alex and Yukie as he sipped his drink.

”I warned you about behaving, seems you can’t keep your thoughts to yourself in my home…you…you get no cake.” Souta replied his voice turning from serious to sweetly nice as he doled out his punishment of no cake since he couldn’t do anything else and removed his fork from the man’s hand before going to go get cake for everyone else.

”heh you picked the wrong one to piss off~” Ryou sang happily as he smirked and offered Yukie a bite of his own food the demon accepting despite his burning face from embarrassment. “Relax. Souta wipes their memories once they leave. Not like they are going to remember seeing you at all.” Ryou promised Yukie who relaxed a little but gently stroked Alex’s tail the demon still uneasy.

”does it really taste good like that?” Yukie asked gently as he looked up at Alex feeling comfortable in his lap. “I would think it wouldn’t compliment the cakes flavors.” Yukie added as he continued to pet and play with Alex’s tail enjoying the softness and feel of the appendage.

Alex ate his cage while he listened to the conversation at the table, finding the way So it's interacted with his employees rather endearing. It was quite different from any of the employers he had worked for. He certainly ndisjtnget invited to his boss' family dinner for that matter. When Ryou said that they would wipe the guest's memory afterwards he raised an eyebrow and said: "That seems kinda extreme, though I assume your memory wipe is more precise and just remove specific memories instead of just, you know, wipe their brains clean?"

Alex turned his attention back at Yukie and chuckled at the demon's question. He shrugged slightly and said: "Well it tastes good for me at least, though for the rest of us it would probably be an acquired taste at vest, and outright disgusting Nat worse." He held Yukie's chin gently to turn his face towards him and said: "Why don't you have a taste yourself?" He leaned in to press their lips together and open his mouth to invite the demon's tongue in, allowing him to explore inside and taste the lingering flavours inside. After a while he pulled away from the kiss and asked: "So? What do you think?"

“If Souta wanted to wipe their brains clean a bullet is more effective.” Ryou chimed in while eating another bite only to get a slight glare from Souta.

”I would never use such violence….its to much of a cleanup.” Souta grumbled as he waved off the mention of what his job was a little nonchalantly. “Look I make sure we are protected and that means wiping away anything that can be troubling. I take my job seriously and well….a lot of demons aren’t like us gift wise…it would cause an uprising or other shit that I don’t care to fix. The only reason they are getting wiped is because in desperation to find you two I promised that any demons that could fix the damage to the systems would get a wish granted…never thought it would be dinner with us.” Souta admitted with a huff not liking to admit he had made an agreement while worried about the two. 

“it’s the one way to protect some parts of our world…plus any breaches can easily be dealt with in a quicker fashion it’s easier then calling you guys sometimes.” Taichi admitted as they all didn’t like Souta doing it but it had its perks. Watching Alex with his dessert Taichi raised a brow only to scoff at the face Yukie made while Alex kissed him a taste.

”ah…really not my cup of tea.” Yukie mumbled a touch breathless and blindsided by how it was offered the demons face more red then before as if it was even possible.

"I see. I should thank you all for your efforts then. If any of you guys ever visit the human world, do tell me if you guys need any help, be it a tour guide, tickets to concerts, or whatever. I'll surely pull some strings and arrange something. Working for a secret government agency with near unlimited power does have its benefits."  Alex chuckled slightly before turning his attention back to Yukie, he wrapped his arms around the demon's waist and said: "Yeah I know it's likely not your cup of tea. It wouldn't have been mine if I didn't awaken as a succubus. 

Alex rested his chin on Yukie's shoulder and hummed softly while his tail brushed along the inside of his thigh, then slowly worked its way back to his cock, nudging and pressing it just so slightly. He was curious just how much teasing could Yukie take before he either start begging to be fucked or just scoop him up and start fucking him, and how much of their lewd antics could the rest of the crowd take before they make it into a proper feast the succubus was craving for. 

“Well…Yukie has been begging for a very long time for us to go out together us and of course you. We…just don’t know the human world so well as how to book and figure out things for a day out. Let alone figuring out if we even could get permission or ask for replacements for us for such a thing” Taichi explained as he looked at Alex mulling over his request. “We wouldn’t mind… if it’s possible to have a week long vacationing in the human world, if it is allowed we would like to see some things we’ve only heard about by demons that use to be human.” Taichi asked gently the four having never left the demon world except for the brief moment where they went to the entrance of the cafe to sweep.

”Tiachi…You don’t need to air out my request that was so long ago.” Yukie added with a blush as he felt Alex’s tail teasing him making the demon throb in excitement.

”Well, we all talked and agreed it would be more dangerous for one of us to leave for a week….vrs all of us, hence why we wanted to take Alex along with us provided it wouldn’t be troublesome to do so. Besides weren’t you complaining you never got to do anything more the look at the human world?” Souta asked proving more proof that the three had discuss such a thing and planned to eventually bring it up to Alex. Yukie only sighed as he huffed and sulked a little his face scowling slightly as he was teased more his cock leaking a little. 

“Maybe!… Alex and I could discuss such a thing alone.” Yukie snapped a little louder then attended as he moved off of Alex’s lap and picking him up carried him off and up the stairs to his room only to toss him on the bed and crawl on top of him. “If you wanted to fuck you could have whispered it.” Yukie growled hungrily as he looked down at Alex his cock aching deeply just as much as his insides.

• 2 weeks later...

Alex chuckled joyfully as Yukie suddenly got off his lap and carried him off, seeing that his teasing had the desired effect on riling the demon up. His smile widened along the way as he was taken upstairs and let out a joyful yelp when he was thrown onto the bed. He looked into Yukie's eyes and could see the flames of desire burning hot inside. "Yeah I could, but I thought it was more fun to tease you." Alex smiled as he wrapped his arms around Yukie's neck and brought him down for a loving kiss. He gave the demon's lips a playful bite before pulling away and asked: "So... how would you like to do this? I've got plenty of holes for you to use, or you can hop on my cock for a ride if you like~"

“First you’re being fucked hard into the mattress. You’ve been teasing me all night and have been busy with work, I’m quite lonely and pent up because of it.” Yukie growled as he already was stripping off Alex’s clothes his cock throbbing harder at the beautiful sight before him. “Then I’ll ride you all night until I’ve had my fill.” Yukie promised with a smirk as he grabbed his lovers hips and pulled his close his hips slow grinding on Alex in the most teasing way. 

“I’ve been a very well behaved and patient demon waiting for you. Envisioning everything I wanted to do with you has been painful for my poor cock and balls.” Yukie whispered as he walked over and grabbed some lube from the bedside drawer. Walking back he wasted no time rubbing his swollen cock with some lube the fire pushing into Alex’s tight ass.

"Oh you poor thing... must have been hard feeling so pent up..." Alex smiled as Yukie worked on relieving of his clothes and soon his muscular form was laid bare for the demon to see and do as he pleased. He opened his legs wide and presented his rear nicely for Yukie to use, both of his holes already wet from his own fluids and his cock throbbing in anticipation. "You've been such a good boy Yukie, come and get your reward~" He said teasingly as the demon rubbed some lube on his cock and rammed straight into his ass. 

"Hnnaaaa~~" Alex moaned joyfully while feeling Yukie's manhood stretching his rear and pushing inside, his body was quick to adapt and morph into the form most pleasurable for Yukie's current shape. He wrapped his legs around Yukie's waist and said: "Fill me up with your cum~" 

“Oh believe me I will. I’ve been very very patient waiting for you to come back.” Yukie growled as he playfully showed his fangs the demon pushing deep into Alex’s ass. “I’m going to make you call my name for more. Hell the only thing you will dream about is me being by your side.” Yukie whispered before nipping at Alex’s neck leaving a few bite marks and hickeys as his hips worked on Alex’s ass. Pulling Alex up into his arms Yukie wasted no time licking and kissing his lover lips and mouth as he pushed them both against the wall planning to use the whole room for their fun.

"Ha.. hn... Yukie~~" Alex moaned as he wrapped his arms and legs around the demon while he was getting pounded in the ass repeatedly. He let out a surprised yelp when he was picked up from the bed and pressed against the wall instead. 'So... forceful~~" Alex chuckled as his tail circled around the demon and began poking against Yukie's rear, its pointy tip pressed against his entrance playfully before slowly pushing in. His tail began moving along as Yukie thrust into him again and again, giving the demon some extra pleasure. 

“Ah! Damn teasing brat.” Yukie hissed as he felt Alex’s tail pushing into his ass. Letting out a small groan Yukie adjusted for Alex making it easier for him to tease his ass all the while continuing to fuck Alex. “Why were you so busy with work. Didn’t you miss me at all~” Yukie asked while licking and nibbling on Alex’s neck. “I didn’t think you would make me wait so long to see you again.” Yukie grumbled with a huff his cock swelling and pushing even more inside Alex as he continued to change the shape and size of his cock to keep his lover on his toes.