Fantasy cafe~ (18+ closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

“Wow, feels strange having two of them…feels good though.” Yukie groaned as he watched Alex licking and sucking on his cocks. Blushing a little Yukie shivered as he felt a small rush of pleasure run through his body his cocks twitching in excitement and swelling slightly bigger as he got more aroused. “I’ve only used this form like three times. Never for sex. You know the whole accidentally crushing my partner thing was a huge downside.” Yukie explained while melting more into the pleasure Alex was giving him. “So, I think I should ask a few more questions now that my mind feels more stable.” Yukie added his hands tangling in Alex’s hair as he let out a happy moan. “If we are going to be together do we meet up at hotels? Are you living in your own place? I mean I don’t mind you living with me if you want and I’m not against having a drawer for my stuff at your place. I just…wouldn’t feel comfortable living with you if it’s at your work….demons aren’t exactly comfortable being around your agency. I tried to get into mediation with them and humans but it didn’t go over well with Souta. He’s not to fond of non demon creatures. Maybe he’s been living to long in the demon world.” Yukie mumbled his mind trying to imagine their life going forward and how it would all work out since he saw them as in completely different worlds.

"Is... is that so...? Ha... you surely handled two cocks pretty well when you... hmm... filled all my holes at once earlier..." Alex said amidst his licking and sucking, he looked up at Yukie curiously as the demon somehow seemed determined to have a conversation while he was going down at his twin pillars. He took one of the lengths all the way down his throat and bobbed his head up and down a couple of times before he let the shaft slip out of his throat. He held the twin tools with both hands and pumped them skillfully as he said: "Ever since I started working for the DPR I haven't had a permanent home. They gave me an apartment to stay at but the place is more of a storage room for my stuff than an actual residence. I'm always on the move, going from one mission to another. The closest thing I have to a home now is that car I parked outside the Cafe. So in terms of where to meet up in the future... I'd say either a hotel room or the cafe would be best. Unless you don't mind cramming inside that car of mine?" 

“It was a bit different then each forms cocks move and act different. Makes it more fun I guess.” Yukie explained as he moaned as Alex started deep throating him. Trying to control himself Yukie shivered and groaned annoyed as Alex stopped for a moment only to use his hands after he asked his questions. “My place is best. You can at least get a good meal and be comfortable for your stay so long as you don’t mind the others dropping in to make sure I’m alive.” Yukie grumbled looking at Alex before letting a small smile slip.

“Though…hotel works for when your traveling, I’ll give you a small portal for me to use if your gone long term and want to meet up…other then that car wouldn’t be to bad to fuck in occasionally.” Yukie admitted his cocks twitching happily at the thought. “Hopefully you can handle the other three joining in sometimes…we grew a lot closer while you were gone. They have been helping me with my heat each month. Kept me sane since it got worse after you left, honestly felt like I was dying if they weren’t beside me the whole time. They must be pretty panicked right now that I haven’t come back….they probably think I ran off or got hurt, I’ve been unfairly stubborn for them lately.” Yukie whispered a touch his voice showing a hint of regret at being so tough for the other three to deal with. Letting out a sigh Yukie looked at Alex before kissing his cheek softly.  “Lay down or ride me your choice. I want to fuck you for a bit. Your mouth feels amazing but it’s not enough to reach compleation in this form…besides I want to keep fucking you until you moan my name.” Yukie growled playfully before pinning Alex under him his throbbing cocks twitching against his lovers body as if proving he was serious about what he desired.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

"This portal you've mentioned, does it mean you'd get to visit me wherever I am? In that case, it will be quite convenient. God knows how many times I was on a mission and had to find food. While it's not exactly hard for me to grab a random guy and seduce him, I would much prefer the best quality food out there." Alex chuckled softly as he continued to work on Yukie's members. He then said: "And you know I don't mind the others joining in the fun from time to time. I just hope they will accept me as your lover again." 

Alex let out a joyful yelp when he was pinned down by Yukie and he could see the flames of desire burning in the shapeshifter's eye. He bit down on his lower lip as he felt the demon's twin members pressing against his hungry holes, which were already wet in anxious anticipation. "Well then... what are you waiting for?" Alex smiled as he wrapped his arms around Yukie's neck to bring him down for a loving kiss. He then whispered: "Use me however you like... cum inside me... make me moan... I'm all yours~"

“They won’t fight what I want. They want me happy, we all want each others happiness.” Yukie explained with a small moan the demon quite happy Alex would want to keep him as a food source and have him visit. Surprised by Alex’s yelp Yukie watched him for a second before relaxing glad to see Alex was fine and just happily surprised. With a chuckle Yukie smirked a little as he  kissed Alex gently enjoying being pulled all the closer to his lover. “I plan on using you fully, my two cocks have been very very lonely.” Yukie whispered his lips delicately kissing up Alex’s neck as his hips slowly pushed in the cocks into Alex’s holes the cocks having lined up easily in this position. Letting out a small groan of pleasure Yukie continued pushing deeper and deeper inside of Alex till he was fully inside of his lover. Holding Alex closer Yukie pulled out slowly almost completely leaving the man before pushing his cocks quickly back in the demon repeating the teasing pleasure over and over.

Alex moaned joyfully as Yukie rained down kiss after kiss along his neck, while his twin members made their home inside the succubus' holes, which quickly began shifting to best suit the shape of the demon's serpentine cocks. His body shivered while Yukie began pulling his tools out, dragging along the soft and wet membranes of his insides and rubbing against all the sensitive parts. "Hnn.. um... hnnn~~!!!" He moaned lustfully as the demon began ramming into him again and again. He wrapped his legs around Yukie's waist and cried out loudly as pleasure spread across his body. To Alex's own surprise, he seemed to be holding himself pretty well considering how good Yukie's members felt as they ravaged inside him, as previously if the shapeshifter were to fuck him like this he would already be close to climax, but now, he felt like he had more control over himself, and thus was able to actually enjoy all the love and passion the demon was giving him without being overwhelmed. 

“Alex~” Yukie moaned as he pushed deeper into his lover his cocks swelling and squirming more inside of Alex as he groaned and filled his lover with cum his body shivering in pleasure. Moving to keep Alex on top of him he laid back his cock still throbbingly hard. “I want you to take over~ I’m still hard.” Yukie whispered a little amazed that he was still needing more the demon moaning as his cocks grew a little longer and added some layers of vibrating bumps and grooves to itself. Looking at Alex Yukie touched his own nipples pulling and teasing the soft buds only to cause an avalanche of lewd moans and whines to escape his lips. The extra teasing to his body only made Yukies cocks eager to add more the cocks moving to split into two making Alexa’s holes both stuffed double the amount the cocks squeezing and vibrating on each other making Yukie dry orgasm in happiness at the change in pleasure the demon starting to loose his senses again.

"Yukie...! Hn..Ah.. haaah!" Alex moaned loudly as suddenly his ass and oussy were filled with the shape shifter's intoxicating seeds,the sense of pleasure, warmth and filling satisfaction quickly spread inside his body as he worked to absorb the demon's essence. He barely had anytime to react before Yukie suddenly moved him on top, and further more, making his twin cocks grow larger and change into a more lewd shape with bumps and grooves that moved on their own. He panted as he looked down at the demon touching himself while making the most alluring voices and said: "Well... I certainly won't say no to more sex... And I do want to test how my body performs after all the recent changes... I mean..." 

Alex wasn't able to finish his sentence when suddenly he felt the lengths inside his holes swelling up, no... doubling in number and size! Alex cried out in surprise as he was now quadruple penetrated by the two set of cocks and that stimulation proved too much even for the changed succubus to bare. His body shivered as cum burst out of his throbbing cock and painted over the demon's chest. "Hnn..Ha...Aha.... You... You are  just filled with surprises... Aren't you?" Alex said as he panted heavily while feeling the afterglow of his climax, but he soon began to rock his hip back and forth, letting the four members rub again his insides before he began moving hi hip up and down. He licked his lips and showed a hungry smile as the wings and tail that had transformed into a lower back tattoo reemerged. He chuckled joyfully as he began touching his nioples just like Yukie while using his wings as support, while his own long and pointy tail brushed against the scales of the demon's serpentine lower half. 

“Ah~ yes! More! Please~” Yukie growled softly his eyes glowing. Moving towards Alex’s chest Yukie licked up his lovers chest toying with a nipple with his long snake like tongue. Licking and flicking the sensitive buds Yukie hummed happily his mind thinking now of only pleasure as he continued to move his hips hungrily inside of Alex. Shifting his form a little Yukie looked much more snake like then before the exception being the four arms he now bore each pair feeling up Alex’s body. Humming in delight at Alex’s body Yukie’s arms moved to rest on Alex’s hips and then to restrain Alex’s arms behind his back leaving the snake tongue to torment and pleasure Alex’s chest and cock.

Slowly sliding up Alex’s cock Yukie grumbled happily as his tail wiggled in excitement his body starting to wrap around Alex’s hips. With the tip of his tail Yukie smirked as he watched the skillful appendage stroke and play with Alex’s clit while his tongue every now and then brushed over the sensitive nub.

Alex moaned sweetly when Yukie began licking his nipple, sending pleasure signals across his already near-overwhelmed body. He was about to return the favor and reached for the demon's own little buds but before he could do so, his arms were pulled to his back by an additional pair of arms coming out of Yukie's body. "Hnn.. aha... aaah!! it's... It's so unfair.. hnn. aa... I... I just got better at taking you and.. ha.. .aaaah. ! And you come up with new tricks to drive me crazy!" Alex moaned as all the stimulation was quickly pushing him towards the climax, and with his hands held back and hips wrapped up by the demon's serpent tail, there was little he could do to stop the demon from having his way.  

"I'm cumming Yukie.. I'm.......!" The succubus groaned as he arched his body back, his cock throbbed and twitched as strings of cum shot out from the tip, while his pussy and ass clenched around Yukie's quadruple members tightly, convulsing and spasming as juices came bursting out of there as well. He panted heavily as he enjoyed the afterglow of his orgasm while he drew circles on the demon's arm with the tip of his thin, pointy tail. He then whined: "Yukie~~ let go of my hands, please... I want to hug you... Besides... you could be doing something more fun with those extra hands."

Huffing at the request Yukie pushed his hips deeper and harder into Alex as if he was punishing Alex for such a request. Continuing to fuck Alex over and over he pushed him hard into his snake like body fucking him even harder and senselessly until he came filling Alex’s holes until he was leaking out all over his lovers legs. Growling a little in annoyance he let got of Alex’s arms trying his best to keep control more and behave as he snuggled down on Alex’s body leaving his angry twitching cocks inside of Alex the appendages wanting more then just this warm up. 

Alex cried as Yukie pushed his cocks even deeper, fucking him harder and harder. He was caught off guard by this sudden escalation of merciless passion that he could do nothing but moan and cry while riding the never-ending flood of pleasure. Once his hands were free he wrapped them around Yukie's neck desperately. "hA.. .AH. .Aaaah~~ fuck me.. fuck me harder~~ fuck me till I  burst with your cum~~" He moaned lustfully as the quadruple cocks ravaged his insides, which has morphed to better accommodate their size and shape, and as his body absorbed and digested the loads of cum Yukie had unloaded inside him earlier, he could feel an unprecedented sense of strength and energy coursing through his veins. Without realizing himself, he stretched out his wings which began emanating a faint pink glow. If there was anyone else there then they would be struck with unstoppable arousal, even a slight glimpse of that pink light would turn someone into a wild animal, though given Yukie's current state it likely just added a little spice to his already unquenchable appetite. 

Groaning in amusement at Alex’s change to color on his wings Yukie growled softly enjoying the change. Pinning him down a little harsher he continued relentlessly fucking Alex into his soft body. Looking down at his lover he rested his monsterous jaws on his lovers shoulder (the sight most likely terrifying most people who would run away at the sight of the jaws of death) nipping and licking Alex before moving to a more gentle show of affection which was nuzzling the man’s soft flesh. With a few more deep thrusts to Alex’s insides Yukie’s cock swelled more then before the demon pushing as deep as he could into Alex before knotting his precious lover. Groaning happily Yukie came twice once knotted his body releasing more of his seed deeper inside Alex leaving Yukie more exhausted then before due to cumming four times as much.

Due to the four cocks each coming twice Yukie was absolutely drained. Closing his eyes Yukie settled down more on top of Alex as if guarding Alex from any chance others wishing to take or claim him the demon being rather possessive.

Alex could tell but moan and dry as Yukie thrust into him again and again, all the while touching, licking , nibbling over his body. Eventually it all came to a climatic end as once again the demon's quadruple manhood released their sweet essence deep inside Alex. and simultaneously the The feeling of the knots swelling up inside locking them together proved to be the last push that nudged Alex over the edge. With a loud lustful cry he came, thick white cum burst out of his own throbbing member while his pussy and ass flooded with fluids drenching their lower bodied in a big wet mess. He wrapped his arms and legs around Yukie tightly while his body spasmed in ecstasy.

"Ha..Ah..h.... Yukie...." Alex panted heavily as he enjoyed the afterglow of his climax, feeling content just to lay there, enveloped by the demon's serpentine form, joined and knotted together, inseparable, as one. He felt fulfilled, completed, like he had finally put the missing piece of the puzzle back to where it belongs. He slowly closed on eyes and his consciousness drifted away to sleep.

Yukie slept also his body needing to rest and recover as another day passed the two snuggled in a warm embrace. As the third day dawned Yukie yawned as he felt less overwhelmed by the drugs the chemicals having died down. Sitting up he grumbled tiredly as he stretched his mind on thoughts of breakfast before he noticed Alex laying beside him the demon smiling softly. Settling back down he wrapped around Alex to keep him warm before opening a game on his phone to play the phone having twenty minutes of battery left.

"Hmm... ugh.. did... did I fall asleep again" Alex muttered as he rubbed his eyes and shifted slightly inside the cradle made of snake tail and slowly sat up. He turned towards Yukie and leaned closer, pressing a soft kiss on the demon's cheek and smiled: "What time is it right now? In any case, it's nice to wake up with you at my side again." He pressed a few more kisses on Yukie's face before he reluctantly pulled away: "As much as I want to keep snuggling like this forever... I do have a job to do, and my men must be worried sick about me right now."

Slowly Alex got off Yukie's body and managed to stand up, he almost stumbled as he hasn't finished digesting all the cum the shapeshifter has left in his holes, leaving his belly still slightly bulged up and offsetting his balance. He soon got a hang of things and as he took out his phone from the pocket of his jacket he frowned seeing all the missed calls and messages left there. After he dialed a number and began having a conversation with his colleague.

"Alex here, sorry for.... Oh....! Really? You guys's been monitoring the.... oh.. okay.. nah no need to apologize, in fact I should apologize for... yes.. okay let's not talk about that further... Yes.... Yes the situation is under control here, what about you guys... Hmm... yes... alright... I'll go check on the portal... yes, I'll call you latter."  

After Alex hung up the phone he turned back to look at Yukie and said: "So the good news is, all of my men are safe and sound, the slightly bad news is... they've been keeping an eye on the cafe and... heard you fucking my brains out. Honestly, I don't know how I could look them in the eyes anymore but... anyway... We should probably check out how the portal is doing and see if it has returned to normal or not." 

“I agree those three back home have Most likely called the others and have sent them to look for us.” Yukie admitted as he shifted back to normal and slipped on some pants. “As for your men, you can tell them all you learned about us that you got from taming me.” Yukie added as he gently took Alex’s phone and added his number and after a few minutes of work sent over a file containing some high end stuff that the demons kept secret about their travel routes the offenders might take. “Thats all I can give you without getting scolded by the others, but my main advice would be to hang around the red district for a few days. Usually there’s a good drug merchants that goes there. From experience he sells stronger stuff that you have to ask for. I left you the code to get samples.” Yukie explained as he looked over the portal and pulling out some wires sat down on the floor and basically got wired the electricity until it started back up.

”damn it brat!” A deep voice growled out as a demon stepped through the muscled male glaring at Yukie who just gave him a middle finger. “You know how worried we’ve been?” The man snapped as he grabbed Yukie in a chokehold and scolded him. 

“get off!” Yukie growled as he huffed at the demon.

”oh yeah? You gunna make me? Bet your little succubus bled you dry.” The demon replied back as he continued tormenting Yukie as Taichi sighed stepping though. 

“Honestly you two, have some manners.” Taichi replied as he looked at Alex before setting down his medical bag. “You okay? Hopefully Haru didn’t scare you too much?” Taichi asked with a raised brow. “Ryou and Sota are back at home with the others. They’ve been worried sick when you stopped replying.” Taichi explained as he set down some blood boxes and food worried the two had starved. “Your men okay? What happened?” He asked gently as he looked over at Haru who huffed and let Yukie go the demon instantly going for the food the poor man starving.

Alex was surprised by the information Yukie offered him and said: "Honestly dear you didn't have to do this, and I won't go around pretending that I tamed you, I'd prefer that our relationship is one built on equality and not one ruling over the other or anything. Nevertheless,I will gladly take all the information I can in order to solve the case." He took his phone back from Yukie and smiled seeing the demon's number now put into his phonebook. While Yukie went on to work on the portal, Alex proceeded to find his clothes that got scattered around before they began their steamy session and put them on.

Eventually, the portal was fixed, and as soon as the path was clear Haru barged through and grabbed Yukie in a chokehold, scolding him, followed shortly after by Taichi. "I'm quite alright Taichi, so are my men. Thanks for asking." Alex smiled as he approached the shapeshifter, he then began explaining what had transpired here for the past couple of days, them getting attacked by mysterious enemies, the portal getting sabotaged, and Yukie getting hit by an aphrodisiac smoke bomb. He then added: "And Yukie and I buried the hatchet and we'd like to give us another try.... as long as you guys are okay with it of course. I understand if you don't look favorably on our relationship given what happened last time... But I think I needed time to grow up as a succubus... and I am more mature now, in more ways than one."

“I’m glad you two made up, now he can actually be fun again.” Taichi added with a laugh as he looked over at the two Haru and Yukie being rather competitive as they raced to let the demons in the back rooms out. “Feel free to stop by anytime. Though I should warn you there’s three more of us you haven’t met. Haru has been living with us a year after you left the other two a year after him. They usually behave but Yukie tends to rile them up.” Taichi admitted with a smirk as the two came back out both holding drinks and cake.

”Alex, I’m going to head back home. Feel free to stop by for dinner at the cafe.” Yukie offered as Haru snickered. 

“mmh yeah please stop by, I’d love to make you dinner” Haru added as he kissed Yukies cheek his arms wrapping around Yukie showing that the seven men’s bond was what they thought it was. 

• 2 weeks later...

"Three more of you!? That wasn't in any of our intelligence reports..." Alex was rather surprised to learn the existence of more shapeshifters. For the longest time, the DPR thought they were only dealing with the four, and now their number has nearly doubled! That being said, seven shapeshifters is still a minuscule number in terms of a species. They might as well have been classified as at the verge of or even functionally extinct if it were any other life form. From a more personal level, this meant that Alex now had more in-laws to deal, and potentially mingle with. Letting out a small sigh, he shrugged weakly and said: "Well, the more the merrier I guess?" 

Soon Yukie came back along with Haru and he nodded after hearing what they said: "Yeah, I'll definitely come visit after I report back to HQ. There's gonna be plenty of paperwork for this expedition and I expect this will only be the first of many until we put an end to the drug trade." He then turned to look at Haru and chuckled: "I'll look forward to it. But honestly, instead of you making me dinner, I'd rather have you for dinner cause... You know what I am." He turned his gaze back to Yukie and said: "Anyway I'm gonna gather up all my men and get back home ourselves. I'll see you soon." 

“We tend to keep our home life on the down low but yeah these three popped up one day being identical to us and well it was only natural.” Taichi explained with a sigh at Haru’s antics. “They help us run things quite smoothly it’s why Ryou is angry that something like this slipped through…everything has been monitored so carefully.” Taichi admitted as he carefully separated the two so they could focus on work.

”ooh is that an acceptance on dinner and a show?” Haru asked happily to Yukie who nodded with an amused smirk. 

“yeah you’ll like Alex he’s quite fun dinner. Though are you really making dinner at home?” Yukie asked Haru as he made a face at the thought of Haru cooking only to let out a small noise of displeasure when Haru picked Yukie up carrying him home over his shoulder to the portal Yukie of course fussing and throwing a fit over being carried like this in front of Alex and his men. After a minute the twos squabbling stopped as they had left through the portal.

”ugh those two are a handful when Souta isn’t with them they get into trouble.” Taichi replied with a sigh as he watched them leave only to turn and smile at Alex. “We’ve moved homes since you last visited. We all live above the cafe in the living portion. Since we expanded it, it just made it easier to remodel and move in. We now run everything from there. So feel free to stop by and well, we will see you for dinner every night if you want.” Tiachi offered as he kissed Alex’s cheek before heading back home with the employees following to fill out their own paperwork.

After bidding farewell to Yukie and the other shapeshifters, he met up with his men and went back through the portal, and returned to the human world. As expected he got chewed out quite badly by his superior for their setback, and after doing a lot of paperwork he went on to follow the leads Yukie had given him, though they turned out to be dead ends as well. During this time Alex tried to keep in touch with Yukie, calling him every night just to catch up, or if he was too busy or tired then sending a text message. He was really trying his best to maintain their relationship which was on flimsy foundations to put it mildly. By the time Alex had any free time a week had already passed, and he sent Yukie a text beforehand saying he'd come by for dinner. 

Alex drove to the cafe at about 4 p.m and parked the car outside. He then walked up to the cafe with a bouquet of roses and a bottle of wine in hand. He opened the door, looked around the place and asked: "Hey, is Yukie here?"

“Ah welcome, let me get a higher up.” The waiter replied as he walked back and yelled for Souta who came out glaring thinking it was someone trying to be overly nosy. Seeing Alex he smiled warmly and walked over. “Hello cutie. Yukies in the back house with the others I’m closing up for everyone tonight. I enjoy beating up the late customers.” Souta teased his voice half serious as he smirked and lead the way through to the back and through a locked door that only opened via security card.

“We have a card for your use only. It gets you through the locked doors to our home we have cameras watching though.” Souta explained as he pointed out the cameras watching their approach to the house. The house itself was massive and clearly twice the size of the cafe that in itself was huge to begin with. “We remodeled and all moved in, Yukie was right on a need for privacy it’s been relaxing living outside of work. We spared no expense to make sure we where all happy” Souta admitted as he scanned the card and the front door unlocked the demon leading the way in only to be tackled into a hug by another man who was happy to see him.

”your late…so late!” The demon replied as Souta huffed and pushed him off his face going neon red at the hug. 

“Hey! I’m still working late tonight you wanna complain come join me and we can play around after hours.” Souta replied as Haruhi huffed knowing Ryou and Yukie would yell at him for fucking the the cafe. Letting out an angry huff he went back to join Haru who was busy grilling while Tiachi was making a salad and Ryou was sitting having a beer with Yukie who was cuddled into his lap.

”make yourself at home.” Taichi called out as he set a beer out for Alex the man focusing on his fancy salad.

Alex followed Souta to the back of the café and was surprised by the sheet size of the place. Then again it was probably to be expected since it was essentially housing demon royalties here. He chuckled when he saw tge way Souta and Haruhi interacted, finding their dynamic rather cute. He didn't manage to make a self introduction before the demon hopped off to join Haru. He smiled when Taichi bordered him a drink and said: "Thanks Taichi. You guys have a great setup here. Surely a great improvement from the mess Yukie used to have upstairs." He then handed the bottle of wine he brought to the demon and said: "Cost me a fortune to get a hold of this. I was told it was a good year." He then asked: "And do you have a vase somewhere so I can put these roses in?"

After chatting up with Taichi a bit more Alex went to sit beside Ryou and Yukie. He leaned down to press a soft kiss on Yukie's cheek and said: "Hello dear. I missed you. How have you been?"

Posted (edited)

“Oh we keep it clean he gets punished if he’s to naughty.” Souta explained as he brought out a vase and cared for the roses first before taking the wine and with a smile set it on ice. “Thank you for the wine it’s very thoughtful.” Souta added before giving a kiss to Taichi and heading back down to finish closing the cafe down for the night. 

“Make sure to pull the buns for me in the morning!” Taichi called out after Souta as he finished his salad and sighed in annoyance his face reddening before continuing his talk with Alex glad to see he was well. As the party moved on and so did Alex Yukie jumped a little at feeling Alex kiss his cheek the demon a little flustered and distracted.

”oh! I’m good…I missed you also.” Yukie whispered his face reddening as he moved a little Ryou only chuckling as he continued to teasingly stroke slowly down Yukie’s shaft. “I’ve been busy helping Ryou with some paperwork and baking new cakes for the shop. We are having a limited edition cherry flavor.” Yukie added as he let out a small shaky sigh his body burning up from the teasing.

”care for a nice appetizer?” Ryou offered his other hand snaking up and pulling Yukies nipple making the demon moan out a touch as Ryou relaxed more into the couch the tv continuing to play the drama he was watching. “Yukies being punished~ he’s been working much to hard with Taichi this week so they both are being punished.” Ryou explained as he mentioned over to Tiachi who was secretly getting a blow job from a demon under the counter. “The one watching beside the grill is haru, the one grilling is Haruhi and the one giving Tiachi head is Yuen. There is seven of us now technically eight total but Yue is asleep in the bedroom he sleeps a lot.” Ryou explained trying to fully catch Alex up to everything that had happened in the last five years.

”Though Yukie doesn’t exactly fit in our type or match the rest of what we are we still count him even with all of his new creepy forms. The seven of us only have mixed forms like horns and cocks being different.” Yuen informed Alex with a yawn as he watched Ryou squeezes on Yukies cock stopping his playtime for a moment making Yukie groan in annoyance. ”I am awake normally but I sleep more because I do all of the night shifts. Usually Ryou does them with me but he’s been slacking he has to much fun at home.” Yuen grumbled as he looked over at the two grilling in a more erotic way than one would normally play around a grill. “I’m more on the nocturnal side, but that doesn’t mean I can’t hear you all having fun without me.” Yuen finished as he stole Yukies beer and settled down on the couch to watch tv leaving a spot for Alex beside Yukie to do as he wished.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit