Fantasy cafe~ (18+ closed)

Yukonwolfspirit

"Damn... I've almost forgotten just how hot you are... almost makes me wonder who's the real succubus between us..." Alex said as he looked down at Yukie, amazed by the way his body seemed to be morphing and changing like a kaleidoscope, ever brilliant and beautiful. He let out a soft chuckle after hearing Yukie's question and said: "Oh, you think I'm not affected? Remember I've literally sucked the heat out of you earlier today? I could barely handle that, let alone being here, seeing you naked, feeling your skin, hearing you moan, tasting your sweet saliva and sweat, smelling your absolutely maddening scent... Just take a look..."

Alex got up and relieved the rest of the clothing still clinging onto his needy body. He moved his legs apart and tugged his balls up so Yukie could get a better look at his pussy which was glistening with juices now dripping down like a broken faucet. He let out a hot sigh and said: "You have no idea how bad I want to just ride your cock and squeeze every last drop of cum out of you... but like I said before... I want to give you a good fucking first.." 

Alex bit down on his lower lips as he reached down and got a handful of his pussy juice and began rubbing it all over his throbbing manhood. If there's one thing Alex appreciated about being a succubus above all else, it would be his ability to essentially produce his own lube out of his holes. He gave his member a few goo stokes before he got down once more. "Hold your legs up for me babe.." Alex said as he got into position and pressed the tip of his member against Yukie's entrance and slowly he began to push forward.

"Damn Yukie... you're so.... tight....!" Alex groaned as he could feel the tight grip of the demon's sphincter around his member, which quickly began to morph into a shape and size best suited for the occasion. With his girth reduced he was able to push in without too much problem, and he soon began to move his waist back and forth giving the demon time to get used to it. At the same time, Alex's member slowly began to swell up at a pace that was barely noticeable, and also changing its shape to better stimulate Yukie's sweet spot.  

Yukie nodded as he moved his legs his body throbbing in need as he couldn’t hold back the primal moan that escaped his lips. Crying out even more Yukie gasped in pleasure at the feeling of Alex’s cock shifting and changing inside of him making him all the tighter. “You feel so good~” Yukie moaned as he trembled with each thrust his body shaking from the waves of pleasure that danced through his body. Groaning as he got up a little Yukie wrapped his arms around Alex’s neck moving his body so Alex could fuck him even deeper. “Alex~” Yukie moaned his voice sweet with love while moaning out his lovers name.

“More please~ fuck me more!” Yukie begged his voice almost pleading as his body shifted and continued to change forms each form pleasuring Alex just as much as he panted and held his lover tighter. Moving his hips Yukie continued to push Alex’s cock deep inside him as if he couldn’t get enough of his lover fucking him.

“Damn Yukie.... your body is constantly.... changing...!" Alex moaned as he grabbed onto the shapeshifter's waist and really began to work his hip, bumping his manhood deeper and deeper inside the demon's intestines, rubbing against his sweet spot with each thrust. It was quite strange to have sex with someone constantly changing and morphing, even Yukie's insides were ever-shifting so the result was a kaleidoscope of girth, sizes, weird bumps, and ridges appearing and disappearing on Alex's part in order to compensate. Despite Alex's many experiences in the past years, he has never done anything remotely close to this. It was strange but also pleasurable. He had to work every second of it but it was all worth it to see Yukie moan in pleasure. 

Moans and groans filled the empty cafe as the two were joined together, scent of sweat mixed with Yukie's pheromone in heat drove Alex ever wilder. He gritted his teeth as he felt climax getting closer and closer, and with an almost pained growl he held Yukie tightly against him while embedding his manhood deep inside. Strings of thick cum were released in the shapeshifter's intestines, and in typical succubus fashion, a stream of energy came flowing from Yukie into Alex, like an injection of psychedelic drugs right into his veins filled him with heavenly joy, fulfillment, pleasure, and also hunger, hunger for more. 

"G.gh....gha.... ha... haaaaaaa~~~~!" A long, satisfied sight left Alex's mouth as he slowly loosened his hold of Yukie's body. He panted heavily as he rested his forehead against Yukie's and said: "God I missed this... It's hard not to get addicted to having sex with you, and I doubt I could rehabilitate from it ever again." He let out a soft chuckle and said: "Now... you want a turn filling me up?"

Clinging to Alex Yukie could barely focus as his body was filled with endless pleasure as he came. As they both relaxed from their climax Yukie sighed as he sat up his body shifting back to normal the demons body covered in sweat and his own cum. “Mmh I can’t deny I didn’t enjoy it also.” Yukie admitted as he leaned against Alex finding his body enjoying that Alex was a more stable thing in his drugged out mind. “How could I turn down another round with you? Real question is is how do you want me? I don’t want to overload you with my cock shifting as much as my body is.” Yukie explained as he mentioned to his hand that was keeping the basic shape with Yukies focus but the texture and type consistently seemed to change over and over. “I can’t guarantee I won’t change sizes suddenly or type. You could get anything from a dragon cock all the way to a slimy tentacle.” Yukie admitted as he seemed to at the moment find solid ground while drugged.

Alex chuckled after hearing Yukie's warnings and said: "Oh dear, all you've done was making things sounds even more fun." He pressed a soft kiss on the demon's forehead and said: "Again, there's no need to control yourself. Let it loose, change and morph however you like cause I can keep up. God knows I could use a real challenge." 

Alex laid down on the cold floor of the cafe and opened his legs wide, his own member still stiff and throbbing and was covered in cum from his earlier climax, beneath it his sack was firm and hefty, nicely tucked up. Below that hid the half-succubus' juicy pussy, its lips were like the petals of a flower, vibrant and alluring, with nectar constantly flowing out from the welcoming hole inside. Then at the bottom his ass awaited, the little pucker was similarly glistening with juices just like his pussy, ever ready to be filled and squeeze out every drop of his lover's precious seeds. He looked up at Yukie and said with a seductive smile: "Come on Yukie... I'm hungry..."

Yukie groaned at the sight as his eyes turned a deep wolfish yellow and his features slipped from human looking to a true feral demon. Pulling Alex closer he was quick to slip inside of Alex Yukies cock swelling and shifting to feel and test Alex’s warm insides. Moving lower to nip at Alex’s neck Yukie smirked as his now clawed hand wrapped around Alex’s hip. “I’m going to fill you in both holes until you’re spilling out.” Yukies voice growled a much deeper dominating tone as his tongue licked up Alex’s neck. Moving his hips feverishly Yukie fucked Alex like the demon he was. 

With each powerful thrust his cock rubbed and swelled inside of Alex’s insides the cock switching between a thicker and throbbing cock, and a textured and lubed cock making sure he could fuck as hard and as fast as he wanted. Leaning down to Alex’s chest Yukie chuckled as he worked next on tormenting Alex’s nipples to drive his lover mad. With a playful growl Yukie nipped and sucked Alex’s poor buds enjoying the texture that only made him all the more greedy for pleasure, and within what felt like minutes Yukie pushed in deep filling Alex full of his hot cum only to groan in frustration as he hardened again and kept going changing shapes and forms in both body and cock alike to keep Alex from even a second of rest.

Alex held his breath as he watched Yukie getting into position, his eyes filled with desire burning so hot that he felt like his skin was lit aflame by his gaze, his body shivering as he heard those maddening words coming out of his mouth. "Yes Yukie... fill me up!" He whispered needily as the shapeshifter gripped his hip, and soon he let out a loud lustful moan when Yukie pushed his cock into his hungry hole.

"Hn.. hnn..a.aahaaaah~~~ ah.. .ha.. ah.a. AAAahhh~~" Alex's sweet voice echoed in the empty cafe as his pussy was mercilessly ravaged by the shapeshifter's cock. Normally he would be able to morph his insides into the shape best suited to please his partners and milk the seeds out of their balls, but with the shapeshifter in heat constantly changing he couldn't even begin to get used to the stimulation and it left him crying and moaning helplessly from the blissful onslaught. The fact that Yukie was also playing and sucking his nipples certainly didn't make things any easier for the half-succubus. 

"HAAAAAAA~~~! Ha.. ah.. .ah. so.... so hot.. so.... sweet~" Alex whimpered as he felt Yukie's seed being released inside him. Alex has almost forgotten just how delicious the demon's seeds were, and the almost frightening degree of joy, warmth, and euphoria he felt as his body absorbed the shapeshifter's essence. God knows how he managed to live without this for so long! He panted heavily as his whole body shivered in response to the pleasure, and he clung to the demon's back tightly as he continued to thrust into him. 

Yukie cumming a second time inside of Alex finally pulled out of his lovers pussy only to shift to the poor man’s ass. Pushing his cock in again with ease since it was drenched in cum and his cocks own lube. Yukie let out a primal groan at the feeling of being outside of Alex the demon hating the feeling as he quickly got to work pushing inside of Alex again. After pushing his throbbing cock fully in Yukie stopped teasing Alex’s nipples only to softly lick and kiss up his lovers neck adorning the skin with hickeys and small bitemarks. “Mine~” Yukie growled hungrily as he held Alex even tighter than before his cock growing bigger and thicker as it grew with shifting bumps that pushed and rubbed every inch of Alex’s insides, the cock also shifting and going between hot and throbbing to slick and squirming.

Letting out another happy moan at the blissful feelings Yukie pushed even deeper inside of Alex, Yukies mind clearly only thinking of pleasure and his lover in his arms. Moving their bodies up off the floor Yukie pushed Alexs body firmly against the wall allowing his form to shift better adding two extra arms as they helped hold Alex against the wall for easier harder fucking. “Alex~ Mngh tease my body too~” Yukie begged his soft nipples begging to be toyed with as below his loins shifted adding a second cock that twitched as it snaked into Alex’s pussy adding more to his lovers pleasure. Making sure that his second cock was deep inside Alex’s pussy Yukie could feel it shifting this cock swelling and pulsating as it shifted to move inside without Yukie needing to thrust extra. Outside a smaller tentacle appeared only to make its way up to the succubuss clit to rub and stimulate his lover even more.

Alex panted heavily as Yukie pulled out of his drenched pussy after another sweet, sweet load, only to ram it up his eager anus instead. He cried out loudly while his aohincer squeezed around the shaft while his intestinal walls wrapped around the shaft like a tight glove and began squirming and contracting around it. Despite all the experience under his belt since their breakup, somehow Alex still couldn't handle Yukie's assault at all, every touch, every kiss, every bite was causing havoc through the half-succubus' nerves, bringing him endless pleasure and bliss. Or perhaps he could only gain true joy and pleasure when Yukie was around? Of course Alex was too overwhelmed by the relentless fuckijgnhenwas getting to think about such things. 

"Yes I am yours Yukie.... Make me yours~~" Alex cried blissfully as Yukie laid his claim to his skin, and he groaned in joyful agony as he could feel the demon's member suddenly swelling up, reaching even deeper inside while still constantly morphing and changing shape. He let out a yelp of surprise when he was lifted up the floor and pinned against the wall, with two extra arms no less! Somehow Yukie's words managed to get into his lust-clouded brain and he moved his hands towards the demom's chest. "I'll year you.. ha.. hnn... I'll make you feel good..." He muttered as he picked the two cute little bids and began pinching and rubbng them playfully. 

Alex practically screamed when Your suddenly grew a second cock and filled up his cum- filled pussy once again. Now being double fucked by his lover Alex was really a total mess. "Fuck fucknfuck fuck In cumming I'm cumming!!!!" Alex cried out in ecstasy while his body spasmed out of control. His eye drilled back while strings of thick sweet cum came burst out of his throbbing member, adding to the mess between their steaming, sweaty bodies. He couldn't even get a moment of remote before a smaller tentacle moved to toy was the his clutch and he instantly came again, crying wildly like a wild animal while cum just kept on squirting out of his cock nonstop like a broken hose. "Ha..Ah I am cumming... I keep... Cumming....!" Alex whined as he grabbed into Yukieas chest for support. He then pleaded: "Plug it.. plug my cock Yukie I can't... I can't keep cmming or I will go...hnnnnn!!!! I will go crazy!!! Ah..Ha.... Haaaah!!! Fuck my urethral too!!!!"

Yukie couldn’t focus on anything other than his rut and  that desire would need up working himself into complete exhaustion. Feeling Alex touch his nipples Yukie groaned happily as he could hear pleasure crying out from Alex’s mouth. Yukie by this point had shifted so much the black inky shadow that was left of him was more of monstrous shape of many creatures only running on primal instinct. Yukie opening his mouth looked down at Alex only to lick down Alex’s neck with his thick long tongue his razor sharp teeth glistening from his drool. Hearing Alex’s voice again and his lover touching his chest he looked down as his own body shifted his eyes glowing red as he licked up Alex’s body with his tongue tasting all of their mess.

With his muzzle like appearance Yukie stared at Alex his six red glowing eyes from his wolf like head focusing more on the words of his lover trying to fight through his consuming haze. Resting his head on Alex’s shoulder so Alex could hug his neck tightly for support Yukies body moved to do as asked a thinner tentacle slipping into Alex’s cock as Yukie continued to fuck Alex into the wall. As the demon let loose another load of cum into Alex Yukie moved them to the booth laying Alex down on the soft seats of the booth so he could really thrust into his lover.

Alex whined when he felt his cock being entered, while the thin tentacle surely stopped him from constantly cumming from the front, the added stimulation only made the pleasure even more overwhelming as the ecstatic high was kept on the apex without any avenue of release. He cried out like a wild beast as Yukie continued to this into him and practically howled as he felt both of his pussy and ass getting filled with the shape shifter's intoxicating essence.

Alex panted heavily as he was laid on the sift seats of the booth, looking up at the chimeric beast the demon has turned into. He hardly had anytime to digest the three loads of cum inside him before the demon resumed thrusting into him anew. Hnnnn! Ha a... aaaAaaaaah!!! Yu... Yukie... Yukie.....!!!" Alex cried wildly while wrapping his arms around the demons neck, his body trembling from the almost violent waves of stimulation. Aside from all the pleasure however there was something else that seemed to be emerging deep inside him, burning, boiling, ready to pop out at a moments notice but just barely contained. He felt like his entire body was itching and the only thing that could scratch that itch was the demon's cocks thrusting deep inside him. "Deeper... Yukie fuck me deeper!" He cried out in need while his seductive aura and pheromones grew stronger than ever before. Instinctively he dug his nails deep into the demon's back while his insides clenched around the cocks and tentacle tightly, then with a loud ecstatic cry a wave of energy burst out from Alex's body, along with a pair of dark red wings from his back and a long, slithering tail from his hip. His insides were now able to keep up with Yukie's constant transformation so he would be able to pleasure him perfectly, his aura and scent became even more potent than the aphrodisiac smoke bomb those strange man had used when it comes to turning the shape shifter on.

Unaware of his own metamorphosis, Alex wrapped his legs around Yukie's waist and nibbled on his shoulder, his wings also wrapped around the demon as if sealing the two in a warm cocoon, the soft membranes of his wings pulsating with an almost hypnotic pink glow. "Don't stop Yukie.. don't stop till I burst...!" Alex whispered.

Yukie growled in response his face nuzzling into Alex as he snuggled in closer to his lover. Without missing a beat Yukie continued to fuck Alex his cock shifting and pushing a little deeper in Alex at his request. Nipping at Alex’s shoulder Yukie playfully nibbled at Alex’s ear before burying himself again in his lovers arm his mind steadying into a more relaxed horny state as he breathed in Alex’s pheromones. Picking Alex up Yukie changed positions to continue fucking Alex the two now switching around to different positions to keep Alex on his toes all while Yukie fucked him.

Alex could do nothing but moan and cry out lustfully as Yukie continued to fuck him, changing positions from time to time to keep him on his toes. While Yukie has regained some semblance of reason and was doing things more meticulously, the succubus on the other hand was pretty much fucked out of his mind by this point. That being said, his body ran on auto-pilot pretty well as he clung onto Yukie desperately with his limbs and wings, his tail wrapped around the demon's leg. His pussy and ass squeezed and convulsed around the demon's constantly morphing cocks, even his urethral was sucking and squeezing around the tentacle that was plugged inside his cock. He was kept on a climactic high and with his cock plugged up, there was no release from this endless bliss and pleasure. 

Yukie in this time had came a handful of times before sighing his body having flown to close to the sun as he moved them down to the bench then under the table as if it was a nest to them. Shifting around more Yukies body turned half snake the giant lengthy coils piling around them hiding them both away from the light outside the table while making a nice soft and warm bed for them to test in. Closing his eyes his Yukies body shifted a touch more as he pulled Alex closer on top of his body the demons cocks finally releasing Alex allowing him to reach climax and have freedom to move away from his body around his makeshift nest. Groaning a little Yukie snuggled beside Alex resting his face into one of Alex’s wings finding the texture soothing. “please stay?” Yukie growled out his mind still stuck in his heat, while his body was clearly just needing to recharge.

Alex clung to Yukie desperately as Yukie shifted around, having taken so much of the demon's load his belly was bulging slightly from its sheer volume, and would probably take a while for him to absorb and digest it all. He groaned as the demon moved beneath him while forming a nest with his long, serpentine tail, and when the tentacle was finally removed from his cock, the succubus let out a loud, ecstatic cry, arching his body back while his eyes rolled up, his body spasmed uncontrollably while strings of cum shot out from his twitching cock like a broken hose, spraying his seeds all over the demon's belly and chest. 

As the climax passed, Alex collapsed down and just lay there on the warm nest Yukie had made with his tail. He panted heavily, barely conscious as the afterglow of their passionate intercourse still lingered. His eyes were stil unfocused when Yukie pleaded with him to stay. While the succubus was in no state to really think nor respond in a meaningful manner, he instinctively snuggled a bit closer and wrapped his wings and tail around the demon just a little tighter.

Yukie felt like he had slept for days. In reality he had only slept about 12 hours the demon sighing as he woke up. Looking around the dark little love nest he grumbled happily at Alex sleeping beside him. Snuggling down he rested his head on the man’s chest Yukies head having taken that of a giant demon skull the glowing red eyes staring out into the shop as if watching for danger. Grumbling softly he continued to rest and watch over Alex making sure to nudge and move him around so he was comfortable and kept completely under his protection next to his throat as his arms relaxed around Alex just tenderly petting his wings and tail in a soothing way.

Alex slept in Yukie's arms for a long time. He hasn't been able to get such a good night's sleep for years, to feel perfectly safe, perfectly content, peaceful, happy, and most importantly, feel full. It was such a good feeling that he didn't want to wake up, but alas, he couldn't sleep forever. Slowly he woke up from his slumber as he supported his body up with his arms. "Umm... how long was I out...?" He muttered while rubbing his eyes with one of his wings, then the strangeness of the situation hit him. "Wait.. what the....?!" He jolted up and almost fell over when he stood atop of Yukie's coiled-up tail as he examined his body. His eyes opened wide when he saw his dark red wings and his long, pointy tail. 

"Now this is new.... I assume you didn't do this to me?" He said as he turned his gaze towards Yukie. "This feels so.... weird... To suddenly three new appendages..." He stretched his wings and wiggled his tail around to test them out, feeling more troubled than excited by this metamorphosis he muttered: "I sure hope these aren't permanent, or I'll have to cut holes in all my clothes...." He then asked: "Mind giving me a few pointers? Given the fact that you are an expert when it comes to growing extra limbs and all... How did you.. like... make your extra arms go away for instance?"   

“Mmh half a day maybe? Not sure. Time moves a little strange here we don’t regulate things like normal.” Yukie mumbled as he yawned his jaws opening to reveal rows of razor sharp teeth. Looking over at Alex as he seemed surprised by the new appendages. Shifting to a more human state he frowned at Alex’s confusion. “I don’t know any demons that can change another’s form. I know of some that have two forms like a centaur and then a humanized form.” Yukie explained as he looked at Alex’s wings and tail amused by the man’s worry about his clothes then the strange new appendages.

“Only you would be worried about making clothes fit, honestly you won’t need to cut holes in your clothes. If you’ve forgotten the demon world has all types of demons they have clothing stores and stem stresses.” Yukie added as he stretched out across his body snuggling happily in his nest with his snake tail as he listened to Alex chatter about making his wings and tail go away. “Ha! You think I’m and expert? More like an abnormality. Demons don’t do whatever messed up stuff I’m doing, usually they take another form and a human form and that’s their limit on changing forms. Course the four of us have been able to push past that limit but only because we kinda created this mess of demons.” Yukie explained with a frown as he moved and laid his head on Alex’s lap. 

“Whatever is happening to me or did happen…it’s never happened to me before, I mean I’ve looked feral and more monstrous in other forms but nothing like whatever I was. I could ask Souta about it when this all blows over but I guarantee all he will do is smugly say he told me so on not getting immunity to drugs to have some tolerance.” Yukie grumbled as he sighed and looked at his hand that kept shifting between different types. “My guess…is my metal side to me shattered…between the stress of home, work, drugs, and seeing you again something either cracked or completely frayed away. I do recall Taichi and Ryou talking about a feral demon that was more monsterous like what I did…it back when we were building the demon city…. we took care of it because it was excessively killing humans. We haven’t had a single case since then and the one we took care of from our understanding wasn’t healthy, if we wouldn’t have stepped in it’s body would have destroyed itself in our place anyway.”

”Whatever that demon had done to start such a transformation ended up destroying it, from our understanding it’s  body couldn’t handle the constant changing and in the end it was a mass of unimaginable monstrous flesh.” Yukie explained a touch of worry in his voice as he thought about his own body doing the same thing. “We tried to heal and help it but the only thing we could do is kill it and burn the remains. Since then though we haven’t had any others like it.” Yukie finished before reaching up and feeling Alex’s wing enjoying the texture.

"Yeah I know you have clothes made for those with wings and tails, but that still doesn't change the fact that all my old clothes would be useless unless I do something about this..." Alex said as he continued to get a feel of his new limbs. He listened as Yukie told the story about the demon who ended up becoming an indescribable blob and commented: "That... sounds like a mess."

A soft moan leaked from his throat when he felt Yukie touching his wing and said: "It.. kinda tickles." He chuckled slightly before pulling his wing away from the demon's hand. He closed his eyes and groaned slightly as he tried to tug in his wings and tail as much as possible, and to hi surprise, his wings, and tail seemed to dissolve into a black mist and stuck to the skin on Alex's lower back like a tramp-stamp.

"Now this is convenient." He turned to show Yukie his back and the new "tattoo" he got above his rear and said: "Honestly I'm still baffled by how this happened but... at least they won't get in the way. Anyhow..." He sat back down on Yukie's long serpent tail and leaned against the demon's humanoid upper body. He turned to look at Yukie and said: "So... I guess... this means that we've made up? Kinda? But... there's one thing I want to make clear. Just because I love you and want to be with you again, it doesn't mean I'll just throw away everything and be at your side all day."

Alex shifted in front of Yukie and continued: "Five years ago I had nothing, sure I had my old job but I was ready to throw it away just to be with you. But now... being a DPR agent, it's more than just a job for me. It's a cause that I believe in. Not to mention the fact that I have made friends, colleagues, and comrades, and I won't just leave them behind, not even for you. So if our relationship is going to work, then I'll need you to respect the man I am right now, and that also includes accepting the fact that I do... well.. use my succubus gifts in my line of work and that sometimes involves me... getting intimate with my targets." He looked at Yukie nervously and asked: "So? What's your answer?"

“….it’s not a straightforward answer…it’s complex and everything I’m feeling right now and thinking is so unsure. My mind, it’s better then when you came here but it’s still fuzzy. I’ve never really stuck around with anyone for long so I don’t know how to have a healthy relationship like the other three do with each other, those three make it easy.” Yukie explained as he thought about Alex’s words and where he would see them going forward. “I want to be with you. I want to figure this out and I think for us to work, we have to figure out how to make it work and hot to be comfortable with it.” Yukie added having much more of a calm more mature stance than before when things had gone bad in his relationships. “Right now, my body feels like there’s been a shift more so mentally them physically when it comes to being a demon I’ve always been off and not really good at it like the other three are. Maybe what happened that allowed me to become this” Yukie mentioned to his strange body and appearance. “Maybe it rewired how I’m seeing things. Thinking back I’m seeing what happened with you as if I was what you are. What I feel…what you felt…it makes sense now.” Yukie admitted as he took a deep breath before settling down more so they could really talk.

”I’m not angry about before anymore. I understand now that you do need to do such a thing for your job and survival. It’s hard to explain because I don’t know what all this is, I guess I feel like I’m connected to what you are (as in type of demon) in a mental way.” Yukie explained trying his best to help Alex understand his viewpoint. “I think we should figure out basics this time without a contract. I realized after you left that contracts kinda drove everyone and everything away so I never had to feel like I was loosing someone, I could brush it off as just loosing a client.” Yukie admitted as he looked at Alex while wrapping his arms around him.

”How about we start…with learning about who we are right now? Tell me about your life. I want to know where you live and how you’ve been living and then I’ll do the same. We can go from that and figure out how to make an “us” work once we know each others new lives better.” Yukie offered he chuckled amused with his own thought. “Loser that gets annoyed first must pleasure the other to ease the tension” Yukie added playfully wanting to make sure they both weren’t tense going into such a serious discussion.

Alex smiled as Yukie wrapped his hand around him. As much as Alex missed the exquisite taste of the shapeshifter's essence as well as the mind-blowing pleasure, what he found himself missing the most throughout the years was little intimate moments like these. Just the feeling of being held in the arms of someone you love, to cuddle and hang out after a wild ride. It felt good. He chuckled at what the demon proposed and said: "Yeah I'm game. You know I'm always up for more pleasure, regardless of whether it's giving or taking. So... how about I go first? Geez where do I even begin... might as well start at the beginning I guess?"

Alex wrapped a hand around Yukie's waist and said: "So after I left the DPS showed up and recruited me. They convinced me that instead of just wallowing in my own miseries I should put my talents to use for something worthwhile and I agreed. They took me back to the human world and took me to their base. There I met some of the other "half-breeds" working for the DPS and they helped me to learn how to control my powers and urges. After receiving more training and lessons I eventually became a full-fledged DPS agent. Then I spent the next couple of years flying all over the world dealing with all kinds of problems, tracking down fugitives, dealing with rival government agencies, infiltrating gangs and mafias, and so on. There was one time I had to infiltrate a cult that we suspected of having ties with the demon world, turns out there was nothing supernatural about it at all, just a really charismatic sociopath brainwashing people the old-fashioned way. Literally had to bang dozens of cultists before they let me leave. I heard the cult got stormed by local authorities shortly after. Anyway, I eventually got promoted, and my latest assignment was to lead the investigation on some drugs coming from the demon world and you know the rest. So... that's about it for me I guess? I could get into more details about the specific missions I went on, the people I've shot, seduced, or banged before shooting, the sticky situations I got myself in, etc. Honestly, there are so many I could go on and on and on for days. Are you annoyed yet?"  

“No, I find it fascinating. I always kinda zoned out when the others where talking about this stuff so it’s interesting to know your so well traveled.” Yukie replied as he smiled a little and relaxed into Alex’s body. “As for myself, I stayed put. Kept waiting for you to come back daily…then weekly…then once in awhile. After it sunk in, I didn’t leave home much the three back home moved me where they could keep an eye on me. Course it caused friction between us but they just muttered the first heartbreak is brutal. Then the nightmares started and I became…let’s put it nicely…distant. I spiraled hard. Ryou and Taichi spend days watching me while Souta took nights and the more violent outbursts. God I was awful to them I was basically babysat 24/7 they got so worried they resulted to putting tracking devices on me. I didn’t do well the last five years. “ Yukie explained having really not done anything noticeable other then be difficult for the other three demons in Alex’s absence.

“I guess at one point they decided I needed to expanded the cafe, made it a hostel for traveling demons with a few rooms. I threw myself into work to keep busy and used exhaustion to cope. I liked how easy it was to do and plan so I kept at it. Never thought I would plan on adding on another section in spring.” Yukie trailed on with a dry laugh as he sighed and held Alex a little tighter. “I really missed you. I didn’t know I could feel such things. Whenever the others talked about what I felt it was usually how they felt about the four of us. Losing you ended up making me feel. After I mellowed out a little I tried to search for love again though mostly it was to piss off Souta. He was annoying me more then usual…imagine my surprise to see you again.” Yukie mumbled as he rested his head on Alex’s shoulder.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Alex snuggled against Yukie and listened quietly as the demon spoke of his past five years. While Alex drowned his sorrow and solitude out with work and duty, it would seem that Yukie didn't get that luxury and went down a pretty bad spiral. The only thing that kept things from completely going out of control for his was the cafe. While Alex didn't regret leaving Yukie five years ago, knowing that Yukie had suffered so much after his departure surely didn't make him feel good. He let out a heavy sigh and said: "I don't know if I should be glad that you still love me after all these years, or sad that you were hurt so much... though I think it's better that we don't try to peel our old wounds any further." Alex paused for a moment and chuckled: "I guess this means that I got annoyed first so I've lost?"

Alex held Yukie's face up by the chin and pressed a soft kiss on the demon's lips, all the while he roamed his hand along his lower back and down towards his hip. His fingers lingered where the demon's smooth skin transitioned in the smooth cool scales of his serpent lower half, finding the different texture rather intriguing. He slowly pulled away from the kiss and moved on to lick and nibble on Yukie's earlobe, he then whispered: "Let me pleasure you Yukie... let me make you feel good..."

“It hurt but, I learned to cope and such. Though honestly seeing you again was blindsiding.” Yukie admitted as he looked at Alex before groaning. “Mmh yeah seems you have lost this round. Though don’t feel bad. I did travel a bit and explore with the others. We vacationed a lot, kinda got me into a weird normal with them to where I was glad to have them around.” Yukie explained as he blushed feeling Alex lift up his chin. Looking away embarrassed Yukie felt the demons kiss on his lips and then Alex’s  hands exploring his body making his breathing a little excited at the sudden attention. “Pleasure…pleasure sounds very good” Yukie said as he relaxed back against his body his neither regions already wanting to play. 

“Did you know…that snake demons and shark demons have two cocks?” Yukie asked curiously as he mentioned to the rising cocks that were slipping out of his snake slit/pouch. Running a finger up one Yukie groaned happily as the cock throbbed and twitched both appendages quite large and textured as they seemed to glisten under the small light under the table. 

• 2 weeks later...

Alex chuckled joyfully at Yukie's question and said: "Oh really~? Now that's quite convenient.... for someone with my anatomy." His eyes fell downwards following the shapeshifter's hand and saw those twin pillars throbbing and glistening. Slowly Alex began to move down, kissing, licking and nibbling along Yukie's cheek, his neck, going down towards his chest, his belly until finally, he was looking straight at the two cocks. Eagerly he opened his mouth and began running his tongue along one of the shafts, starting from the tapered tip towards the base, then back to the top again. He then moved to the opposite length and coated it with his saliva as well. He then began taking the cocks into his mouth, sucking and slurping on them alternately.