A lesson in romance.(Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“Ah~ no…those are to sensitive.” Yukie moaned out as he shivered his cock throbbing even harder as his nipples were teased. Letting out a small groan Yukies back arched in pleasure his toes instinctively curling as he whined under Innosuke the demon turned on as hell.

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• Yukonwolfspirit

Innosuke smirked as he lifted his head making a pop sound from his mates cock, Innosuke moved his hand from yukies thigh and gripped his mates throbbing member and stroked the length looking up to see if they were still moving “Yukie…face or mouth” Innosuke asked looking at his lover waiting for a choice as Innosuke flicked Yukie’s nipple.

“Ah! I-I don’t know~” Yukie moaned out his body shivering in a dry orgasm as his nipples where punished by Innosuke. Yukie couldn’t really think much alongside his desires and needs this and drinking proving to be quite a hinderance for the poor demon. “Your face is pretty.” Yukie replied not really understanding the question as he bit his lip to hold back his loud moans.

Innosuke chuckled softly as he smiled as he stroked Yukie’s cock and he decides to swallow his mates juice but first he had to milk it out. Innosuke plunges yukies throbbing mass into his mouth and deep into his own throat as Innosuke bobbed his head up and down the length to base and tip as he tried to mill his mate dry. Innosuke continued to flick his mates nipple as he flicked he would stop to pull and pinch.

“Innosuke- I’m going to cum!” Yukie moaned out as his fingers tangled tightly in his mates hair pushing him down deeper the demon in absolute bliss. As Yukie came he could only moan out happy his body trembling in the heated afterglow of orgasm.

Innosuke felt his mate felt his mate tense up and call out his feeling to cum innosuke prepped his body for the pressure to his throat as he felt Yukie’s hand tangle into his tied up hair and suddenly pressed deeper and the hot juice shooting back and Innosuke pulled up and opened his mouth showing Yukie what remained before innosuke swallowed deeply his fangs small but still showing as Innosuke looked cleaned up Yukie before replacing his clothes and smiled softly looking at him “I hope this was okay Yukie… Kinda wish I could kiss you though” Innosuke spoke low in his dismay.

Breathing a little heavily Yukie blushed as he pulled Innosuke close his hand already slipping off the muzzle. With hungry lips he found Innosukes lips and kissed Innosuke deeply. Tangling together on the seat Yukie refused to let his lover go continuing the heated kiss and gentle caresses. When finally breaking the kiss Yukie nuzzled into Innosuke taking a moment to calm his desires. “All you had to do was ask.” Yukie whispered almost hiding his self in his mates arms.

Innosuke smiled as he was suddenly pulled into a kiss by Yukie who hungerly kissed Innosuke as they found themselves tangled into each other kissed and it felt like years  until their lips parted and Innosuke held his mate tightly as he looked up and sighed heavily “Looks like we are slowing down my love” Innosuke said with a disappointed tone he didn’t want to part yet and knowing they would be apart for awhile would only upset Innosuke more.

“I don’t want to go.” Yukie mumbled as he sighed and moved away to put the muzzle back on the demon a bit sad. “You want me to go with you to the appointment?” Yukie offered as he looked at Innosuke after fixing his muzzle on and worked on fixing up his hair and appearance.

“Yes I’m rather worried I’d end up with a chastity belt “ Innosuke joked but he did feel he would be told that this feeling would cause issues in the human world though he hadn’t gotten thirsty and maybe he was only half demon wouldn’t that mean he would half likely to kill anyone maybe and he was hoping things would go well “yes please go with me Yukie” Innosuke pleaded to Yukie.

“Alright.” Yukie replied with a smile as he took Innosukes hand ready to lead him into the medical hospital Yuen owned. “If you have any questions please ask. While I may not look it…my medical understanding….and medical work rivals Yuen. While I’m not able to practice, I do know basically the whole field.” Yukie explained knowing he had Yu (his bio father) to thank for that.

Innosuke nodded as he grabbed Yukies hand stepping from the car to pavement they were still on the island though if anyone were to accidentally end up here it wouldn’t look like an island at all. Innosuke sighed as he looked to the side looking around at all of the demons coming in and out of building near by and this tall building in front looked welcoming and calm though Inosuke still worried he would be locked up for showing his fangs. “Yukie please don’t leave me alone here”

“ I wouldn’t leave you alone. But why are you scared? Do you not trust them?” Yukie asked gently wondering why Innouske seemed so nervous for such a basic checkup. “Yuens doctors are all nice and he thoroughly check to make sure they meet his standards for care and kindness.” Yukie reassured as he smiled at Innosuke.

“ I don’t want to be told I can’t see you anymore if I see blood or something” Inosuke whispered as he looked around as he was explained more about the office a Male doctor approached them both he looked human but Innosuke became guarded as he eyed the doctor “ Innosuke and Yukie is that correct?” This doctor asked as Innosuke  nodded as he looked to Yukie hoping he knew this person in some way.

“I will make sure that doesn’t happen.” Yukie replied as he gently kissed Innosukes forehead. Looking over as the doctor approached Yukie raised a brow.“Yeah that’s us. I have my ID though Innosuke hasn’t gotten his yet.” Yukie explained as he pulled out a small lanyard with his demon ID on it. “Is there paperwork? Or is Yuen filling that out?” Yukie asked as he was a touch anxious at being back at the hospital due to his past. “I haven’t met any of the newer Drs.” Yukie added as he looked at Innosuke.

Innosuke looked at the doctor his edginess of the situation only increased as the doctor hadn’t introduced himself yet but confirmed their identifications prior and Yukie explained Innosukes situation “sorry I’m not sure what you need me to verify on my own identity”

The doctor smiled and nodded “Thank you sir, follow me to room 4” he said quickly as he pointed down the hall “ we will get together with another doctor who is not in residency and he will run the exam” the resident doctor had explained that he had not become a full fledged doctor as he looked to the side pulling out his own demon identity “Oh yes My name is Corey in the human world, I am a a half bred demon , mothers human fathers a demon, my classification is Incubus” he explained as he stepped to the side for Yukie and Innosuke to walk towards the exam rooms.

“It’s security measures. They make medicine here and want to know everyone who comes and goes. You can’t get these IDs with ease.” Yukie explained as he looked at Innosuke gently kissing his mates hand as best as he could through the muzzle. “Mine is a specific ID all access, if you’re with me as my guest you don’t need an ID. But since you’re going to be a long term resident I’ll be taking you to get a temp ID.” Yukie explained as he looked at the doctor. “I have to say I haven’t met many Incubus’s in this field of work. I’m assuming your mothers side plays a dominate role in your….desires?” Yukie asked wondering if he needed to start paperwork on removing the man since he wanted all of the demons to feel safe at the hospital leading Innosuke to room number four and knocked before standing and staring at the residential doctor his eyes quite dominating Yukie being able to make other demons easily submit to him since he technically created all of them in a sense.

Innosuke nodded and even smiled as his love attempted to kiss his hand delicately through the cage, though it was possible. Innosuke spoke low “once I have one Future visits may be less chaotic and easier to identify us both”. As they began walking behind this resident doctor who called himself Corey Innosuke could smell something from him it made Innosuke curl his nose but say nothing about the scent that tickled his nose in all the wrong ways. 

Resident doctor Corey watched at the young master kissed his mates hand through the mantel cage and how heart warming they both seemed to be near each other, Corey heard the question and to his own dismay he answered “my mother controls my humanly desires and raised me yes, my father well I’ve never met personally but according to my mother he was a nice man who decided to move far away and let her raise me herself. As for the demon side you need not worry of me using this power on anyone” Corey added as he opened the door to exam room four allowing the two to enter “I am mated and my husband is at home with the kids” Corey added the last bit in hopes to quell any worries as it seemed the young master worried for the safety of his lover.

“I see. Well, if you ever do want to reconnect with your father there are ways to reunite. If he agrees to it of course, we don’t out demons that wish to not raise their children.” Yukie explained knowing some demons would rather sign their kids over to the demon society than raise them. “You could give one of the elders your info and I could look into it if you ever decide to.” Yukie finished as he settled down in a chair feeling more at ease having learned more about the doctor.

Innosuke looking between the two confused and unsure what was going on none of it made sense as he blinked trying to work out how they had kids and how Corey was mates to another man before Innosuke realized it he was looking at Yukie imagine him with a child on his hip and Innosuke found himself blushing “So uh married and have kids?” Innosuke asked even though he meant to ask in his mind and it came out his lips.

Corey nodded as he heard Yukie explain he could reach out for more though Corey had little interest in seeking his demon father he made peace with his life and worked hard for his life now with his loving family at home. Corey’s attention snapped back to Innosuke as it seemed he was having a hard time grasping the situation, Corey decided to explain “Half demons can’t give birth where full demons can, My husband Mated me and I him opening this door for him to carry children. He gave up his job to watch them” Corey explained how it worked and he could see Innosuke was floored Innosuke was seen touching his shoulder and this prompted Corey to ask “Have you both begun the Mating Process?” Corey knew it was not his place to ask though he felt he could help Innosuke feel more at ease before the exams started while he waited for the official doctor to show up.

“Yes. He’s marked and I’ve had a heat…well I’m still in it. Course we haven’t exactly discussed having a family. I planned to inform him later on.” Yukie replied with a blush having not exactly taken a moment to explain himself and the possibility but well the first day of heat was a null day. Usually for Yukie it the possibility of pregnancy didn’t happen until much later at the peak of his heat levels. “I’m quite open about such matters, since he’s my first actual fuck experience and my bonded mate.” Yukie added almost as if they where discussing the weather as he held his mates hand a little closer the others only helping him with toys since he could easily get in the family way.

Innosuke looking between the two confused and unsure what was going on none of it made sense but he figured Yukie would tell him about it later Innosuke make himself comfy on the table still near Yukie holding his hand tightly but gently as the two seemed to talk more, the resident doctor checked his watch off and on but nothing seemed to stop the conversation from going.

Corey looked at Yukie nodding as he understood where Yukie was coming from “ well Young Master, there’s plenty of time to fill him in on it though if I read his file correctly Innosuke is New and has not been Marked as a full or half demon yet it’s unsure if he will need to return the marking back which todays follow up will determine, as well as what will affect him in the day to day life and weather or not he will need training with his own kind to adapt to his new life and how to live among the humans who live outside the island, once we have that information we can discuss marking and how it will affect him” Corey explained as he looked at Innosuke “Now Innosuke I imagine you were out for some time after taking the mixture of blood of Young master Yukie is there anything that is a concern from when you woke up?”

Innosuke blinked as he looked up at Corey trying to think of any concerns though none came to mind “I only woke up this morning I was told I was out for almost two weeks” Innosuke explained as he looked to the door “someone is coming” Innosuke said as he stared at the door not looking away from it.

corey looking over to the door shifting over to stand in the watchers corner so he could learn “ that must be the doctor, Young Masters father”. Innosuke Gulped heavily.

“You won’t believe the day we’ve had in surgery.” Yuen replied as he walked in and was taking of his surgical scrubs the man instantly washing his hands as a group of late twenty resident doctors followed the man the five awkwardly standing in the corner next to Cory.

”oh yeah?” Yukie asked as he raised a brow not liking seeing Yuen so disheveled.

”Five births alone today three c-section but all healthy and happy.” Yuen explained as he sighed and sat down on the stool before spinning around and looking at Innosuke. “Though nothing surprised me more then the news that you were here Yukie. Honestly how did you bribe Yukie to come in here? Yukie’s absolutely feral when it comes to doctor checkups or even being in view of the hospital.” Yuen asked as he smiled the man quite happy in his work. Setting out a small cloth bag of basic instruments he checked them all over before looking at Innosuke again. 

“Should we stay here?” One of the doctors asked as the stood with clipboards in hand all of them wearing bright green uniforms for identification as training residents and name badges.

”Well yes we test all demons. Adults are less likely to bite than the children’s unit. It’s easier to learn with Innosuke here.” Yuen explained as he swirled around to face the students before turning back to Innosuke. “So, two weeks….that’s a bit of a sleep. Any changes?” Yuen asked curious to see what Innosuke had to say.

innosuke smiled rubbing his head embarrassed as he looked to Yukie “I askeed sir..” he answered responding to Yuen’s questions as it seemed like Innosuke was being looked up and down hearing shush’s from Corey to the group that stood writing. Innosuke looked at  Yuen as he asked more questions “U-uh an increased libedo and I guess body changes though it seems normal to Yukie “ Innosuke asked as he blushed he basically announced he had sex though Yuen knew that as he was home when they left or at least he was when they were having sex, Innosuke looking at Yuen “Oh I have fangs and I’m sure my ears are slightly pointed but I could be wrong” Innosuke added quickly trying to think of the changes he noticed his nerves going up slightly with all of the eyes on him, Hoping none of them noticed who he was from the human world.

“Ah. So he’s well behaved sometimes.” Yuen joked as Yukie huffed in annoyance. As their conversation continued Yukie watched between the students and his mate before glaring at the students who fell silent and behaved a bit more.

”Yuen. He needs tested for blood tablets…” Yukie mumbled as he continued staring down the students his stare icy cold and rather menacing.

”Yukie, you scare away this group and I won’t have anymore students.” Yuen warned with a slightly scolding voice as he gently touched Innosukes ears only to get the glare from Yukie at the sudden touching. As Yuen checked his fangs he promptly ignored the burning glare from the obvious jealous mate. “Innosuke. Are they retractable? Your fangs? Also do you feel thirsty? Or have any issues smelling blood?” Yuen asked as he continued to study Innosukes body gently poking and prodding before writing down a few notes on Innosukes file.