A lesson in romance.(Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Innosuke moved his leg slightly his body was stiff and accounted for being still for a week or more “ almost two weeks…Yukie must be beside himself I should get back to his side” the moment he finished speaking he looked at Yuen blinking “I’m sorry changing? Rejected antidote? I’m sorry you gonna have to explain this to me “ he sat up slowly “take whatever you need but I’m afraid I’m not following” looking at Yuen as he looked at his hands thinking carefully of the events of that day the day Yukie got hurt.

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• Yukonwolfspirit

“When your cut leg, you ended up getting Yukies blood in it…you had the 50% chance of becoming a demon at that point after I cleaned it. You ended up with a fever…Yukie wasn’t able to help and well when we tried to give you an antidote…but by the time we got there it was too late for it to be effective. It can be undone you demon change…if you don’t choose this life but you’ll have to wait a year for your change to fully finish. Because you’re a new human changed demon you’ll have to live here until you can become human again.” Yuen explained gently as he looked at Innosuke. “We will take care of anything you need including living expenses and any medical and mental health.” Yuen reassured Innosuke knowing it was a lot of information to take in and well he knew Yukie had torn himself up over what happened so he could only worry how Innosuke would act.

“I see… I want to see him… please” he said as he pulled out his arm he was familiar with blood being taken and it was mentioned he needed it “take the blood you need I just…I need to see him..I think I know what I want and I need to tell him” Innosuke explained he had this urge to tell Yukie that he loved him and wanted to be there forever with him “so there’s a chance I’m still human that nothing happened right that’s what we are still trying to figure out?” He asked jumping topics quickly as if his mind was racing having multiple thoughts at the same time and both coming out of his mouth.

looking at Yuen,Innosuke heard a sound a loud thumb like a heart beat several different kinds but one Stood out in the noise “ I…I hear this loud thumping noise is someone chopping wood or tenderizing meat?” Innosuke asked though he wasn’t sure the sound was anything important it could very well be just  machine in a sea of machine noises.

“That’s what this test will show.” Yuen explained as he pricked Innosukes finger and gently rubbed the blood on the testing card as it turned a bright blue. “Well. It seemed every other test I did was right you are part demon. I have no way to know what type but I’m sure Yukie could always tell you later on.” Yuen added as he gently bandaged Innosukes finger where he pricked it. “What we will figure out next is housing and what quality of life you would like going forward. You will go before the elders and they will sort all that out and get you set up.” Yuen finished as he cleaned up his mess and turned back to Innosuke. “You can see Yukie…but he’s not in a great place because of what happened. He’s upset with himself maybe seeing your fine will help but there’s a chance he may refuse to see you. He hasn’t seen anyone else since for the last two weeks.” Yuen explained gently knowing it would be difficult for Yukie to realize that accidents happen and well the poor demon was demanding to be punished by the elders for his crimes against Innosuke.

“I see” he said hearing he was now a demon and being released from the table he stood stretching the loud noises of thumping there was only one that stood out “is he still in his room?” He asked as he finished stretching as he noticed he was only wearing shorts it was likely to check for body changes but Innosuke stepped toward the door opening it seeing a soft hue of daylight further down this hallway “how far is he from us right now?” He turned asking Yuen knowing he was probably back to asking far to many questions and not giving enough time  before he caught the hint of roses “I-I smell roses again… it’s strong almost consuming my nostrils with the scent” he said  turning back to the hallway as he looked out blinking the room being slightly darker then the hall way he rubbed his eyes not going anywhere till Yuen allowed him or walked with him to see Yukie, he had to prove he was okay .

“He is he’s been there for the last two weeks refusing to come out or let us in.” Yuen explained as he handed a kimono cover to innosuke to slip on the garnet one of Yukies the tip being very beautiful as it touched the ground in length. “ He’s across the house it’s a short walk there.” Yuen added as he opened the door and lead the way. “You might be smelling Yukie…he’s had some wine.” Yuen explained as he was trying to be nice that Yukie hadn’t stayed sober since the accident. “Or you could be smelling blood. I’ve only handled a few vampires so I’m not sure if blood smells like roses to some or all.” Yuen added as he stopped outside of Yukies bedroom and knocked only to be greeted by silence. 

Innosuke blinked “vampire? Is that just a guess? “ Innosuke followed Yuen as he walked and winced at the light “it’s bright, probably for the two weeks my eyes were closed” he thought out loud before he started recalling where he was as he walked quickly past Yuen stopping at the door knocking softly “Y-yukie it’s Innosuke can I come in? “ he said waiting for an answering praying he would see his love who healed without him before he noticed the scent was from the room and the loud thumps was actually coming from the other side of the door  as he gulped heavily “Yukie…please open the door…I need you…right now” he said as he felt his body pulse the smells of roses the scent from his first night with Yukie brought back memories of his first time with Yukie.

“He might reject you. You can always give him some time see if he comes out later tonight.” Yuen offered as he could only hope Yukie wouldn’t be heartless. The door of course cracked open as deep red eyes looked out of the pitch black room Yukies eyes glowing with a heavy bloodlust as he looked at Innosuke the demon seeming to be a shell of himself. “….you should leave.” Yukie mumbled his voice absolutely broken as he looked away wanting to go back to his nest locked away in the closet.

”Yukie, why don’t you at least eat a meal with Innosuke before he goes home. At least be a proper host.” Yue asked as she held the giant tray full of food and handed it towards Innosuke knowing Yukie wouldn’t refuse this request since it seemed like it was getting Innosuke to leave when it really was getting him closer so he could help Yukie.

”….fine.” Yukie mumbled as he shut the door and went back to sleep in the bed of pillows and blankets in his small closet in the room the door unlocked for Innosuke to let himself in.

Innosuke walked in as he spoke softly “Yukie..I’m awake did I..I hurt you didn’t I…” Innosuke looked down holding the tray of food Yue gave him as he stood there not sure what to say as he set the food tray on the bed his vision seemed perfect as if a light was on he could see Yukie but decided to say nothing and pretended he was having a hard time seeing anything “Yukie… I-I can’t see you please” he took a step knowing the edge of the bed frame was there banging his leg against it as he grabbed the bed frame and winced at the pain. Looking up he spotted Yukie but kept moving his eyes as he tried to scan the room the best he could “Yukie I hurt you.. if you want me off this island I can go back home and school… You never have to talk to me again..you can even pretend I don’t exist if it helps you be happy … I just want you happy..and if you want me gone let me say this…” he began to sniffle his emotions going on a rampage “Yukie… I..I love you.. I love you…I love you” he repeated over and over and over as he slid to the ground tears flowing throw his face in the dark he thought it was normal tears but he was crying blood in the darkness of the room.

“You’re a vampire because of me. Don’t lie and say you can’t see me.” Yukie snapped angry that Innosuke was willing to lie so easily to him. “I can smell your different….Don’t act like nothings wrong! I changed you without your consent! I’m no better than my monster of a father.” Yukie hissed his voice rising a little in anger as he threw a pillow at Innosuke in rage the pillow hitting the floor four feet away as Yukie hiccuped the poor demon so drunk he could barely move normal. “I hurt the person I love…so badly…how can you ever forgive me”. Yukie whispered his voice breaking as he started crying the demon having been raking himself over the coals for the last two weeks over what happened to Innosuke. 

“I -I’m a what?” Inosuke having heard this from Yuen before but hearing Yukie cry made him snap the tears stoped as he stood and ended up next to Yukie as he bent down “I forgive you, the person you should blame is me I still had that long sleeve shirt on and I kept using it to wipe my face and try to wipe my own blood away from my wound… Yukie the person you should hate is me” Inosuke stood there reaching out to his love as he decided to keep close to him he wanted to touch him “fuck this distance shit” he went to his knees and hugged his mate his lips touching Yukie’s his head turned softly as he knew in seconds Yukie could push him away or kiss him back though the seconds felt like days for Innosuke.

Yukie still crying kissed Innosuke back as he pulled him closer into his makeshift bed the closet rather tight as their bodies intertwined in the smaller space. Breaking the kiss after a few seconds Yukie buried his face in Innosukes chest. “I couldn’t ever hate you….I love you.” Yukie mumbled his voice shaking as he spoke the demon clinging tightly to Innosuke as if terrified he would leave.

He breathed heavily as he hugged tightly in the small space he cling tightly to him as you said he loved him back and Innosuke without thinking immediately spoke “Marry me tonight…right here and now.. I’ll never leave your side” the somewhat tanned pale skin now dusted in a soft pink in the dark confines of the room and closet he had said it loudly as he softly ran his hand along the fabric on his mates body before he spoke softly “Yukie Mark me as your mate “ he said holding his hands as if he was proposing sadly he was in the dark and couldn’t see his reactions.

“I will marry you but not right now . I can’t deny my parents and us a full wedding.” Yukie replied his face neon red as he looked away the sudden burst of emotions confusing but exciting. “I’ll mark you as a mate but…I want to wait a little longer.” Yukie added knowing that Innosuke still could come to change his mind since he hadn’t even gone the full year being a demon. “A mating mark can’t be undone it’s such a heavy thing to bare. It’s a soul bond in a way so…give me time to make sure this is what both of us want and I’ll do it.” Yukie explained feeling that Innosuke was rushing. “For now how about a ring and proposal?” Yukie offered wanting to show his mate he was serious about him.

Innosuke nodded Yukie had explained said yes but with stipulations waiting a while being the biggest one. Innosuke looked at Yukie and reaching out to touch his cheek “I am so happy” Innosuke mumbled out though everything was rushed due to the heightened emotions of being awake in the world as something new, a vampire. Innosuke nodded to Yukie’s suggestion, a ring and a proposal.

”Yes I’d like that but I’d like to at least get your parents blessing and I guess give a full year of discovery” Innosuke said trying to explain the information Yuen had explained in the infirmary, and the information Yukie confirmed also, Innosuke heard his stomach growl and it hit him Innosuke hadn’t had anything to eat yet. “I’m apparently hungry, the tray is still on the bed.” Innosuke said softly and he kissed Yukies’ forehead.

“So it is.” Yukie replied as his own stomach growled but he frowned at the thought of eating. “Why don’t you help yourself and I’ll ease into my meal?” Yukie asked as he got up his body still drunk and clumsy. Making his way to the dresser Yukie grabbed his blood pills and a water bottle from the bedside table to make himself some blood the demon having lived off of blood tablets for the last two weeks to keep from going feral. “I kinda have to ease back into food.” Yukie explained awkwardly as he sat on the bed and worked on shaking the water bottle his body still very sluggish. “So Yuen explained the whole year ordeal?” Yukie asked curiously as he looked at Innosuke wanting to know how he felt about everything.

Inosuke nodded as he got up and made his way to the food tray and nibbled on the small items as Yukie made his food and explained more of what happened in the two weeks Innosuke had laid on a bed in another room unconscious, Innosuke had felt like he let Yukie down if only he had said something sooner Yukie would have been okay and would have healed and not needed to be so upset over Innosuke being laid out in another room. Once Yukie had sat down beside innosuke he asked another question one that prompted a quick answered response “Yes, somewhat, 1 year to adapt if I chose to go back to before that is when I’d need to make the choice…But why would I go back?” Innosuke felt going back he couldn’t protect his mate or protect his own family though with this change would Yukie still want innosuke now that he himself was no longer completely human.

“Well some people find it a challenge living with demons. And going into the human world we aren’t always welcome” Yukie explained as he sipped his drink and set it down on the small beside nightstand before laying on the bed. “Honestly at one point when this all was new to me I didn’t want to be a demon and take on the role of the prince. It was hard and so different than the world I knew. The first year living here really changed my view on the world.” Yukie admitted as he looked at Innosuke. “What about your plans for the future and your family. I’d hate if you threw it all away for me or for this life.” Yukie mumbled as he snuggled into Innosuke lovingly.

Innosuke nodded as Yukie spoke about his expierence and then posed a question about the future to Innosuke, “the future, I can work for Yuen as for my parents I imagine they have already gotten over me being gone at this point… Besides when I introduce me being married to a man I imagine it will cut the last string” he said as he wrapped an arm around Yukie with a small chuckle Innosuke continued “ ‘sides I never liked the women they set me up with never cared for the women they chose they wanted money not love.. and with you I have love not money” Innosuke smiled softly as he leaned down and kissed his loves head as innosuke’s stomach continued to growl “Yukie the food tray isn’t helping, I should tell Yuen and figure out what I need” Innosuke said looking to the partially closed door where hardly any hallway light shown through to the dark room that enveloped the pair in its comforting embrace.

“Oh you have money when it comes to dating me. Honestly you’re set for life.” Yukie explained as he was quite rich but well the demon didn’t show off. “I got quite the settlement from father and the company he worked for…and then some from this place.” Yukie admitted with a blush as he finished his drink. At the mention of still feeling hungry Yukie raised a brow. “Want to try some of my blood tablets?” Yukie asked preparing to make another glass. “Yuen will just point you in the direction of blood tablets, taking human blood is highly taboo.” Yukie explained as he got up and made a second warm glass for Innosuke and set it on the table.

Innosuke had smiled at Yukies quip as they both seemed to be made from money though neither wanted to flash it about like it’s what made them attractive. As Yukie had noticed Innosuke’s worry of being hungry still Yukie mentioned blood tablets, something Yukie already used for their own condition. Innosuke nodded though it seemed as though Yukie was already several steps ahead even after asking if Innosuke wanted to try it Yukie had already began making the concoction for Innosuke to try.

Innosuke’s answer to his how own question of asking Yuen for advice seemed to be answered by Yukie explaining that the blood tablets would be exactly what Innosuke would of been told to try, Innosuke watched as Yukie began warming the glass of this blood tablet and water concoction that was now warm, sniffing the air Innosuke scrunched his nose “ it smells weird” Innosuke complained though having never smelt the real thing in this new form there was nothing to compare it to. Innosuke grabbed the glass looking at Yukie for approval as if he needed it to know it was okay to drink.

“Go ahead.” Yukie encouraged as he smiled at Innosuke before getting up and making himself a glass to join in on drinking with his mate. 

Innosuke hesitantly took a sip of the warm liquid concoction and it seemed to soothe the growling in his stomach where his body seemed to relax some as he looked at his mate. A somewhat seductive thought crossed Innosuke’s mind as he toyed with the idea of feeding his mate blood from his own lips and quickly backing out of the idea as it could become quite messy which would result in well him getting in trouble most likely. Innosuke finished his glass as he set the cup down wiping his own lips with the back of his hand. “So now that we made up and we figured out what I am now.. What do we do now?” Innosuke posed this question to Yukie in an attempt to learn more of what the coming weeks, months and in turn the Year held for Yukie and Innosuke as a couple.

“Well, I’m not sure. I have a meeting with the council tomorrow. Though I don’t really care to go.” Yukie admitted with a tiered sigh as he relaxed on the bed. “I believe I need to get out wedding outfits ordered since kimonos take quite some time to make, the spiders enjoy a heads up with it comes to making my clothes.” Yukie admitted as he usually dressed in kimonos and jewelry in the demon world. “I think I also need to check on how the sanctuary’s are coming along but I can’t take you for that so I’ll leave you with Rowan to help him plan out the garden and to help out around the village.” Yukie explained with a chuckle as he rolled and snuggled into Innosuke lovingly.

Yukie explained what was planned for the up coming days as innosuke smiled listening his mate who was clearly over the meetings and doing anything that didn’t involve the two of them though the thought of keep Yukie home to himself seemed like a great idea, Yukie explained innosuke would be left with Rownan at this moment innosuke had a thought would Rownan think innosuke did this on purpose? or would Rownan hate innosuke now that he was a demon? Innosuke finally brought the thoughts out loud “Rownan… did he find out what happened? Is he okay with being near me ?” Innosuke obviously worried sat up straight where the very snuggly Yukie had previously cuddled into him. “ shit how many people think this was on purpose, Yukie you mentioned the council do you have to explain this was an accident?” Innosuke said quickly his emotions still bouncing off the walls that his own body couldn’t keep up with the worry to frantic to sad to happy emotions and it was obvious as he had tears of blood streaming down his face as he cried “I’m an idiot I inadvertently put you in danger it’s all my fault” Innosuke claimed as he was clearly blaming himself for yukie being imprisoned or so he thought.