A lesson in romance.(Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“Yukie was in no danger of dying, he never is his regeneration ability is to quick.” Yu explained as he sat down after covering Yukie with a blanket. “His recovery after wounds is rough though. He might have to come back home or stay with an elder as his body recovers we can’t leave him alone.” Yu mumbled as Yukie groaned.

”I don’t need a babysitter I’m fine being at home.” Yukie groaned as he tried to sit up to argue only to be easily pushed back down by Yu.

”You’re weak, you can’t even fight me on sitting up.” Yu added with a huff at how stubborn Yukie was being. “How about this? I can teach Innosuke how to do basic care and he can learn how to do aftercare for you. This way he gets medical experience and I’m not worried your outside naked due to a fever” Yu asked looking at Innosuke to confirm if he was fine with this.

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• Yukonwolfspirit

“I’ll do it” Innsouke spoke fast as he looked at him “but I need to change I don’t think Yukie wants to see me covered in blood when he wakes up when we get to the hospital I’ll change and then I’ll be ready to learn.” He said smiling at Yukie as she spoke low “then you won’t have to worry babe I’ll be here to take care of you” he said softly looking up rubbing his face more as more blood smeared on his face from his sleeve as he looked down “Yukie did you scratch my leg when we fell?” He said softly as he began whipping the blood from his leg.

“I don’t know, I kinda blacked out when we fell.” Yukie mumbled his eyes hazy as he looked at Innosuke the smell of blood making his nauseous.

”Relax you can sleep.” Yu reassured Yukie who shook his head no trying his hardest to keep from sleeping the demon afraid he would wake up alone and locked away.

”No.” Yukie mumbled as he breathed in a deep shaky breath. “Innosuke…is bleeding.” Yukie added almost struggling to focus and speak.

”it’s alright.” Yu reassured Yukie as he sneakily under the bed injected some morphine into the poor demon helping him sleep once Yukie was out cold Yu turned to Innosuke. “Let’s see that cut.” Yu asked not even mentioning he had sedated Yukie against his wishes.

Innosuke looked up blinking as things seemed to escalate quickly before he realized it, Yukie had been asleep and Yu began mentioning a cut “I’m sure it’s fine it’s probably just blood splatter from Yuki “ he said as he kept wiping his leg over and over and over mixing the blood from his gash and Yukies blood that soaked into his shirt “it just won’t stop…and I don’t feel the pain but it seems like it keeps going “ he said softly looking down as he  realized he cut it on something but wasn’t sure what hit him. 

“You need to have your leg cleaned and stitched up. From the looks of it it might have a faint scar.” Yu added as he grabbed some supplies and a hazard bag. “Strip off your shirt and we will clean you of Yukies blood. You can’t mix his with yours it can cause madness. It’s what turned Yoh crazy. Yukie would be in full panic knowing he got his blood on you, he’s so worried about hurting others.” Yu explained as he set out his tools and waited for Innosuke.

“It may be too late for that” Innosuke pulled off his shirt placing it in the bag as he looked at Yu hoping he wouldn’t comment the perfect sun kissed skin that was a perfect makeup of both his father and mother, his body being chiseled with a soft ab look though no one had ever seen his chest except Yukie. Innosuke looked at the wound and shifted his body allowing access to his gash “do it, my mother will be upset but it won’t matter to me” he said lowly as if that’s all that mattered to his mom was how good he looked.

“I find scars to be stories of how ones lived life. I’ve got quite the number of small scars from Yukies feral months” Yu admitted as he carefully deep cleaned the wound and then numbed the area before seeing the wound close. “You should feel better now but let me know if it starts to feel warm and itchy and I’ll start you on some antibiotics.” Yu added as he cleaned up everything and put it in the bag to be burned. “Might I ask if we ever will meet your parents if you two get serious? My wife loves guests” Yu added with a fond smile at the mention of Yue.

Innosuke listened to how Yu felt about scars and what he had for scares due to Yukie, Innosuke nodded though he wasn’t sure how it change or look but he would keep an eye on, “I’ll monitor it and let you know right away” looking up as he was asked about his parents Innosuke blinked and turned his head to the side “I am not sure how well that will go, seeing as how my Father is a part of Yukies history possibly… as for my mother she will likely find an excuse to make me stay with her if she even notices that I’m not home” he said low as he knew his parents cared little for their child and more about what he could do for them. “Last thing I want to do is add more stress to Yukie on the off chance Father was someone closer to Yukies birth” he said lightly tapping the padded seating where he sat.

“I see well, no worries we understand one might not be very close with one’s parents for a number of reasons. That being said I do hope you’ll visit for dinner. We would love to have you.” Yu admitted as he smiled warmly at Innosuke. Feeling the ambulance shift then stop Yu waited patiently as the door were unlocked and the two guards from before were waiting still heavily armed.

“We brought you all home. We thought it best since the hospital is busy.” The guard explained as he stood with a small medical team to help set Yukie up back inside the house. The house was Yukies original demon home the old building being his birth parents originally but after he had been adopted it became his family home he inherited.

”alright I’m sure for the night it will be fine.” Yu mumbled as he sighed and helped the team unload Yukie and after a lot of work he finally had Yukie settled into his bed and hooked up to Ivs and an oxygen machine the bedroom being well equipped with medical supplies they pulled out of the bedroom closet. “Alright all you need to do is check for fever and keep him in bed for the week. Yukies body heals wonderfully but he’s stubborn and doesn’t give it time to heal from trauma…your goal is to give him a week at home stress free.” Yu explained with a sigh as he settled another blanket on Yukie.

”I’ve made meals for them for the week and I’ll stop by each evening to check if they need anything.” Yue offered as she smiled warmly at Innosuke.

Innosuke nodded taking the instructions for care as he followed each direction checking each item as it was indicated to him so he was familiar with each item and how to use it, Innosuke sat next to Yukie who was now laying in bed attached to all sorts of machines as he looked up at Yu a soft sweat hit Innosuke but he tried to pretend it wasn’t a big deal, “Yu can I ask to be apart of this elder trial thing… I want to testify on Yukies behalf… I think I can recall all of what happened” he said not sure if a human would even be allowed to testify in a demon world court case. 

Innosuke looked around before realising he was still not wearing a shirt as he sighed “I need a shirt…” he said as he looked at Yukie touching his cheek softly it was this sweet delicate moment he realised his hands were shaking, focusing he tried to hide the shaking he didnt want anyone to notice after all he had to protect his mate.

“You’re all acting like I’ve lost a limb.” Yukie grumbled as he forever his eyes open refusing to let any medicine keep him asleep. “Don’t need to stay in bed.” Yukie added with an angry huff as he looked at his parents and Innsouke.

”ooh he’s going to be fun tonight.” Yu mumbled as he poked at Yukies ribs the demon showing visible signs of pain and distress. “Oh good you can feel your shattered ribs, for a moment I thought you were stupid enough to try and get out of bed.” Yu replied being rather tough on Yukies stubborn ass.

“Yu!” Yuen scolded as she glared at her husband before setting down fresh clothes for Innosuke. “Honestly don’t put him in pain trying to prove your point.” She snapped the mama bear in her demanding Yukie be left alone. “Seriously you two.” She added with a huff as she looked at Innosuke. “We can discuss your part in the trial after Yukie is stable. We can’t do any trials without him.” She explained with a small frown.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Innosuke looked at Yukie grabbing a towel to dab his face as he looked at him as Yukie refused to lay down though he had not moved and Yu began poking his ribs. Innosuke sat there as Yuen walked in as he jumped holding his own chest. Seeing as she was holding clothes for him to change into he reached out for them softly looking back at Yukie before getting up and moving to the corner putting the shirt on and turned to check on what was going on smiling to himself as he mumbled “what a real family….” He looked to the side wishing he had also had this feeling growing up but he smiled regardless “Yukie you aren’t going anywhere even if that means I need to tape your arms and legs to this bed.” 

Innosuke threatened Yukie as he laughed softly.

“Mmh I would like to see the human try.” Yukie grumbled as he huffed and looked away from Innosuke annoyed and embarrassed that he was so weak in front of his mate. 

“His bark is worse then his bite, except when he bites.” Yu teased as he looked at Yukie before kissing his head. “Get some sleep we will be back tomorrow morning to check in.” Yu added as he left with Yuen leaving Yukie and Innosuke finally alone.

Innosuke walked over sitting on the bed “I’m just a human now am I?” He said as he wiped his mates head and smiled “with you like this maybe I could touch you all over to heal you all up “ he teased  before crawling into bed beside Yukie and he nuzzled into his makes neck “never ever will I allow this to happen again I’ll take it for you before you ever get hurt again” he said softly as he snuggles into him softly trying to not hurt him

“Please I can handle these injuries it what I was created to do and how I was raised. I’ll be moving around tomorrow morning.” Yukie mumbled as he dry chuckled before forcing his hand up to rest on Innosukes back. Wincing at the pain of moving Yukie couldn’t help the sigh that escaped as he finally relaxed once his hand was resting on the small of Innosukes back. “I was raised and created as a weapon of war. Too bad they couldn’t make more identical to me.” Yukie added as he looked down at Innosuke. “Hows your leg?” Yukie asked softly having heard bits and pieces as he tried to fight off being sedated.

Innosuke sighed as he shook his head “No you are more then a weapon” he said as he looked at him as he asked about his leg he looked down “don’t tell Yu and I won’t tell if you get up on your own but I think I got some of your blood in my vein when I kept wiping the blood away” he said softly as he looked down touching it “I also think I am resting to the pain finally I’ve been feeling warm “ he spoke softly looking up slowly expecting to get outted or something depending on how worried Yukie got.

“Mmh that’s not good. You need medicine an anti venom. My blood is toxic and I don’t want you to be made into a demon. The affects are permanent and there’s no telling what you will become.” Yukie replied as he looked at Innosuke. “There are vials in the kitchen. Bring me one and from the medical cabinet in the office bring a sterile needle.” Yukie asked wishing he could get things himself.

Innosuke sighed as he spoke “but I don’t..” he leaned back and began making his way to the door the world seemed to become wavy in his vision but he grabbed the wall beside the closed door and rubbed his eyes before looking back “I’ll be right back” he said before turning the knob and venture past the threshold of the bedroom door holding the wall. He tried to focus his eyes seeing that the vision was more blurred but he shook it off as he made his way to the kitchen and grabbing a vial trying to quietly grab it to avoid making too much noise and looked for the office medical cabinet, the walls and doors seemed to blur more as he felt heavy as if it was becoming harder to stand up he grabbed the counter.”there’s no way there was that much of a mix does it even matter if it was such a small mix..” he said fighting hard to keep going to do the task he was given he had to do this Yukie asked him to.

finally feeling a door knob he opened the door and felt his body finally give in though it may of only been a small amount the toxins in Yukie’s blood mixed with blood in innosuke leg quick enough that he felt his body hit the ground partially carpet partially solid flooring the sound of the glass in his hand hitting the ground making a large shatter to the hard flooring, he had fallen and blacked out.

Yukie laying in bed waited as anxiously as he could for Innosuke. He was worried, if it wasn’t for him Innosuke wouldn’t be in trouble since it was his toxic blood that had changed and created most of the demons you see today. While Yukie could remove the part that makes a human a demon and change them to a human again it took a year for the fully turning of a demon. If he wanted to undo it he had to wait for a year to be able to. Because some people hated being demons Yukie always kept open doors to those who wanted out of the demon life. Likewise he also kept open doors to those who wanted to become demons, of course that path took a touch more of work the humans having to live in the demon society for a year before turning and understanding fully that they couldn’t change back for a whole year or move out of the protected housing since Yukie wasn’t willing to make them hunter fodder. Because of what he could do it had left a bad taste in a lot of humans mouths causing fear and eventually the demon hunters. Course Yukie had only found out a year ago about why he was such a problem to some people because of his little demon changing gift that others had never replicated in his fathers line of work. “Innosuke?” Yukie yelled as he could hear a tumble and a vial drop the demon getting anxious as he forced himself out of bed with a painful groan to go look for his mate the demon already having called the guards with his bedside button.

Innosuke laid on the floor his body being covered in a sweat as he felt clammy to the touch as he slowly came to he opened his eyes slowly as his blurred vision came back as he pushed himself off the floor hearing foot steps he looked around “I’m…im okay I tripped….I think” he called out as he got to his knees and stood up holding the wall making his way back to the bedroom “Yukie I’m okay I think I am anyway “ he said softly holding his head.

“Found him boss.” One of the guards replied as Yukie sighed in relief at the sight of Innosuke being safe and still in the house.

”Thank you.” Yukie replied as he was supported by the head guard who was holding the demon up a touch for support. “Yuen needs to be called. I think he’s too late for the injection.” Yukie mumbled his voice heartbroken at the face he had cause Innosuke to be changed in his mind against his will.

”we already called Yuen, and we’ve asked Yue to come also to help us out with your bedridden ass.” The head guard grumbled as he helped Yukie into a chair the demon annoyed he was awoken to such a mess. “Honestly you’re to stubborn for your own good! Just because you’re invincible in your mind doesn’t mean you need to be playing superhero and tearing your body to shreds! I swear to god you cause anymore trouble for Yuen or Yue in this month alone I’ll kick your ass myself.” The guard threatened Yukie who only waved the man off only to get a light smack behind the head for his antics.

“ yeah as if you could even try.” Yukie grumbled as he struggled to breathe only to be given a portable oxygen mask the demon calming his aching lungs as he breathed in shallower breaths.

”ugh your so annoying!” The demon snapped as he glared at Yukie only to freeze when Yue popped through the door. 

“Honestly I thought I raised you two better then to fight like wild animals.” Yue scolded lightly as Yukie smirked only to get a pillow thrown at his head by the guard.

”you didn’t raise this feral beast. He has no concept of sleep schedules or manners and he’s practically insane.” The guard replied as he huffed and took the bags Yue was carrying into the house.

”You love me regardless~” Yukie teased the guard with a painful laugh as it hurt to even chuckle. Yukie looking at Yue struggles to get up only to sigh and sit down. “I’d offer you tea but as you can see I’m quite feral to the point I lack manners on being a good host.” Yukie added as the guard let out a deep sigh and started preparing tea for Yue and everyone.

”Play nice Yukie. Haru is the only one willing to deal with you when you this beaten up. If it wasn’t for him or Innosuke you’d be back in a hospital bed or at home.” Yue reminded Yukie who nodded a little as he watched Yuen come in and go over to Innosuke. 

“Let’s take him to the infirmary.” Yuen asked the guard as he lead the way to the small medical room equipped just like a hospital.

Innosuke still slightly out of it he mumbled “Gotta get Yukie back in bed and check his iv’s…Gone for to long” Innosuke never really got sick before maybe a cough or sneeze but never sick enough to know that he likely looked like an absolute idiot for not saying the burning up he had felt after the long ride to the house. Despite how Innosuke felt he was able to make it to the room he felt so good at this moment seeing Yuen and Yue in the room several guard and Yukie in the chair instead of in bed “I’m sorry I worried you” was all he could say before hearing the word infirmary “is Yukie okay?” He looked up to realize he was being taken to the infirmary not yukie. The moment flashed before his eyes as he tried to recall what happened over and over stopping at the same blurry part to a sea of black and then a moment of bliss as he woke up in a dead sweat, he had a fever, right? from the cut that’s all it was, right?

Though Innosuke felt scared he still did as he was told though he wanted to see his would maybe he scratched it on some old wood or maybe bumped the stitching and that caused him to black out. “Yuen please… what happened “ hoping he would have the answers Inosuke didn’t.

“Hey there.” Yuen replied as he smiled gently and wiped Innosukes head with a damp washcloth. “Glad to see your back with us.” Yuen said as he settled more into his chair the man having stayed by Innosukes side. “First how do you feel?” Yuen asked as he tucked the blankets around Innosuke more the demon a touch wondering if Innosuke felt different.

Innosuke lays there looking at him blinking “I feel fine…my stitches are fine” he said unsure of what he meant by how he felt. Looking around he mumbled “Yukie is he okay?” Inosuke looked around the room it didn’t look like a hospital yet there’s obvious medical equipment adorning the walls and room he looked at Yuen the doctor and father of his love Yukie, sat beside him he seemed to have been sitting awhile “how long was I out this time “ he asked wondering if he fainted again.

“Yukie is fine.…He’s been sleeping.”  Yuen explained as he gently smiled knowing they could discuss Yukie later since he knew Yukie was in a bit of a mental state from Innosukes sudden change so they had been keeping him medicated to help him cope. Looking at Innosuke Yuen smiled softly as he gently dabbed Innosukes head with the washcloth. “You’ve been asleep for awhile. I think about a week maybe closer to two at this point. Demon changing takes time and well…your body rejected the antidote so it took a little longer. I’ve been waiting for you to fully come to so I could blood test you again and we could discuss your options.” Yuen gently explained as he sat back in his chair giving Innosuke space to let it sink in.