A lesson in romance.(Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

“It’s bright because I had the lights turned up a little.” Rownan replied as he dimmed down the lights and set down a dose of medicine for Yukie and some blood tablets for Innosuke.

”Yuen okay?” Yukie asked gently as he took the medicine his body sore and exhausted.

”Hes fine. He’s out shopping for some office supplies.” Rownan added with a chuckle as he had already had the room emptied and deep cleaned the centaur now just waiting for the two to wake up.

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• Yukonwolfspirit

Innosuke sighed as he grabbed the bottle and tipped it back against his lips as he looked at yukie as he smirked replaying the moment over in his head as he mated with his mate “I feel hot.. and dizzy” innosuke said as he lowered the bottle touching his head he felt this during that time also he sighed softly as he closed his eyes “what is this feeling of unease” innosuke reached out to Yukie in an attempt to feel calm or relaxed like he had being so close to Yukie before.

“Well a first time heat can be strange. Especially if you’re human to demon. You’ve never been through heat so you don’t know what’s going on. It might be why you’re being uneasy.” Rownan replied as he set down more drink and some food.

“A what…” innosuke leaned forward as he winced in a small bit of pain as his head began to feel like a splitting headache “Yukie is this what you feel every time?” Innosuke finally grabbed Yukies hand holding it softly as he whined against the pain level.

“More or less. It’s uncomfortable to go into heat without a partner. Though I’m more exhausted than anything withholding from sex makes me sleep the whole time in a fever. Usually I had another demon stay with me wearing earplugs to make sure I didn’t drown in the tub or pass out.” Yukie explained as he helped himself to food having already dealt with enough heats to know what to do. “Eat actual food though. Your body will need it.” Yukie added as he set food down in front of Innosuke.

”Medicine for the headache. You two most likely exhausted yourself, it’s most likely why you’re so sore and tired. Most mates take their heat in stride fucking once or twice a day and keeping track of their energy levels.” Rownan explained as he settled down on the floor his tail swishing in concern.

Yukie explained more about what it was like as Innosuke looked to the side grabbing the meds that sat on the tray and took them as fast as he could possibly move as he huffed leaning back “I gotta say side effects suck but the other stuff has great perks when it’s someone you love” Innosuke smiled with a blush as he looked at Yukie “aside from that do I need to be in a room locked away when this happens to me or am I being punished for almost killing someone regardless of fighting back the urge?” Inosuke said looking at rownan expecting that he’s have to do therapy or some crazy nocturnal purge of whatever his new status of half vampire role was.

“No locking away. And no punishment given that you’re a new unwillingly turned vampire you’re pretty much blameless. Yukie on the other hand is going to have to do some serious ass kissing to the elders. They aren’t to pleased with you.” Rownan replied as he looked at Yukie who huffed.

”They’ve never really been pleased with me. But I’m sure I can get back on their good side.” Yukie replied with a smirk as he sipped his drink and snuggled up more beside Innosuke.

”Hey watch the cheekiness. Your fathers been going through hell vouching you’re not feral and the poor guards sent to hunt you are having stress nightmares from you scaring them. Honestly you’ve made a hell of a mess. If you want everyone to accept your mate act like your civilized and can actually teach him our ways….if you can’t, the council…might deny him a permanent home here. You know they aren’t fond of feral demons that make us all look bad.” Rownan warned knowing that he had been advocating for the two but well, the eleven other elders weren’t seeing it through Rownans eyes.

Edited by Yukonwolfspirit

Inosuke sat there looking at rownan as he had given them such a warning mostly Yukie as he looked to the side and sighed “It’s my fault that it’s hard on Yukie maybe I should go meet them and see if I can help..” Inosuke spoke low as he wanted to help he wanted Yukie to have less stress and maybe if he could step up and speak maybe they would see things differently he didn’t want to be barred from seeing Yukie daily especially if Yukie may be caring his own Pups. Inosuke looked up “can I speak to them please?” Inosuke said softly.

“Their grievances day is at the beginning and end of the month. All demons are welcome to stand before them and complain. You have three days to make your case.” Rownan replied with a smirk finding it cute Innosuke would be so protective. “So, you two think of having pups? I’ve always thought Yukie would have cute kids.” Rownan teased as he poked at Yukie who huffed in response and continued eating.

”none of your concern. If I have pups they won’t be in the public as much as you think. Despite my publicity I don’t want them to be mobbed by my crazy fans.” Yukie replied as he had gotten security for the few demons and humans that had gotten a little to close for comfort.

”easy now. No one’s saying anything about a pubic outing, you two take it at your own speed.” Rownan added with a chuckle as he smiled and ruffled Yukie hair before getting up to get them their clothes.

Innosuke huffed at the answer he wanted to talk to them now or we’ll after he was dressed and presentable by Yukies standards as rownan asked about pups and innosuke blushed looking to the side, he couldn’t say that at this point there may have been a chance thanks to heat on both sides clearing his throat he turned his head and looked at Yukie “I feel like I should be the one telling them that Yukie and I are one and we will work on keeping both of us sane and whatever they want to hear I will not let them take Yukie down..” innosuke said as he smiled at Yukie “I think it’s only fair we share the responsibility of my turning after all I was partially responsible for not protecting Yukie from the gunfire” innosuke said looking at rownan sighing softly hoping that it was clear how innosuke felt.

“It was never your job to protect me if I had taken a bullet to the head or chest I would have survived easily….I had survived such things before” Yukie replied almost as if he was talking about the weather the demon eating another bite.

”oh yeah he doesn’t know all about that. I mean the elders kept it pretty hush on how Yoh tried to get rid of you.” Rownan replied as he set out two piles of clothes. “Strange how you just kinda stared at them as hurt as you where most humans can’t survive bullets to the head let alone being burned alive. Some of the policeman got so scared they retired after it was all said and done couldn’t imagine such a thing was possible.” Rownan explained having been the one to take Yukie freshly clean and bandaged from the hospital to Yue and Yuen for a more stable home life and some sense of safety after Yoh had tried to off him and burn him as he was the best evidence the demon society had.

”Rownan! Not dinner conversation” Yukie replied with a huff as he glared at Rownan not wanting Innosuke to know all of his painful past since he was trying to keep him out of that media hellfire.

Innosuke’s eye twitched hearing what happened to Yukie and he wished deep down he could go back and fix everything but it was impossible though he did wish he could fix things now and make it easier on Yukie as he replayed Yukie’s words again and again in his head about it wasn’t his job to protect him though Inosuke felt like he should have it was his job to do his best to keep yukie out of harms way if he could help it, at least as a boyfriends stand point.

”Yukie, I won’t let that happen to you ever again I promise you, if that means I have to hunt down the person who is threatening you or harming you or hell someone pointing a gun at you…I’ll end them of course per your command” Inosuke said though he only said on yukies command to let him know that he wouldn’t just do it for no reason or lash out without a just cause.

“I don’t need you to protect me or hunt down people on my behalf….I just need someone to love me and want to stay by my side” Yukie replied as he looked at Innosuke before setting down his food. “I already have guards and a system in place but what I don’t have is someone to share my life with and for me that’s more important than some guard role.” Yukie finished with a small smile.

“Then I’ll be that person completely I mean I sorta accepted that already but I have to keep my family safe in our lives “Innosuke said as he blushed touching Yukies stomach as if he already knew even though he didn’t but he liked to think he and Yukie would make a beautiful family of little demons that would fill their home once a innosuke got that far if he could make it that far. “I just hope I can make it that far to see that future in front me” innosuke said touching Yukies hand “I guess I should eat huh” innosuke said grabbing a sandwich and chomping down on it.

“Mmh well have to pick out a nursery theme.” Yukie mumbled softly as he thought about such an adventure with his mate. “It would be nice…to have a home. A family.” Yukie replied with a smile as he snuggled into innosuke and ate some more of his food for once excited to show Innosuke their future home.

“Yes I can’t wait!” Innosuke said excitedly and so loudly that he hugged Yukie as he smiled “This will be the best part of my life right after saying I do” he said smiling knowing it sounded cheesy but he loved the idea of it all being the best thing in the world for them both as they started on a path of pure bliss, Though the only thing that could ruin it would be innosuke being placed in lock down or being separated from Yukie.

“Alright let’s get dressed so I can finally take you to our home. We can go shopping after you’ve settled in, and after I’ve finished my work trip” Yukie replied with a smile as he got up and changed not caring that Rownan was in the room.

Innosuke watched Yukie get dressed happily smiling to himself before grabbing his clothes and turned to put on clothes as he touched his shoulder before putting his shirt on the bit it’s self faded  but it was still slightly dented which meant the mark would show up soon, he turned to Yukie the clothes he was given were more civilian and less suit like which made him feel comfortable as he looked at Yukie “Ready?” Innosuke said as he put out his hand smiling.

“I have to warn you, I live kinda out in the middle of the island. It’s a bit of a drive from here. At least four hours.” Yukie admitted the demon feeling a bit bad about the travel but he needed his space from demons and humans to run and play. Packing up his bag Yukie let Rowan lead the way to the car, once there Yukie opened the door for Innosuke the demon ignoring the few photographers taking photos of Yukie and his secret mate. “I’ll teach you about the security system and you can meet the guards who guard the grounds and our home.” Yukie mumbled as he smiled politely at the photographers.

Innosuke smiled following Yukie who spoke as he had wrapped his arm around Yukie’s waist as the walked outside Yukie had gotten to the car door quicker than innosuke who wanted to be the one to treat yukie to the one thing they do in the Human world that he knew about a princess style carry threw the threshold of the door and he was deep in thought as he slid into the car and patted the cushion beside him for Yukie trying to behave as much as possible. “It sounds beautiful I can’t wait to see it with you”

Settling inside the car beside Innosuke Yukie sighed softly and relaxed once he was out of sight of the photographers. “It’s quite nice. It has a bathhouse style bath, a greenhouse, and a nice outdoor garden and indoor pool. I kinda made it to have quite a bit, kinda like a bit of privacy away from the world.” Yukie explained with a smirk as he snuggled up to Innosuke. “I’ll have a room set up for you to put whatever you want in it. I have an art studio and a ballroom for my pleasure.” Yukie mumbled as he snuggled into Innsoukes neck the demon excited to have someone to share his home with. As the car drove on Yukie stayed snuggled up to Innoskue through another security check until they drove up the road to a rather fancy house.

(Something kinda like this but toss more forest and greenery.)

spacer.png

Innosuke Smiled looking at how calm Yukie could finally be as he pet his head watching as security check after security check they were let through and the closer he got to a home he could finally call his happiness with the love of his life curled into him night after night, this only made the dream of being happy settling down more real as he saw the house, Again it’s large and fancy much like the other home he saw when they first met which felt like only yesterday though it had been several months by this point. innosuke looked at Yukie though he wasn’t after the money or inheritance he would rather keep things simple his little apartment which by this point was probably up for resale with all the little things he had most came with him daily as it was so he could start over anytime he wanted to. “ I’m ready to see our future grow” Innosuke mumbled while looking at yukie.

”I sent someone to gather some of your things. Being that you were gone so long….I can also have some things picked up from your home. Or if you want we can buy you whatever you need to make this feel like home.” Yukie replied as he smiled softly at Innosuke as the car stopped. Stepping out Yukie sighed as he looked at the place the demon being more relaxed than ever as the place smelled mostly of him. “I asked for this place to be restored when I moved here. I like a lot of open space.” Yukie admitted as he felt a little shy showing Innosuke his home since he knew it was a lot. “I wanted somewhere that no matter what form I took, or what demon visted I could feel comfortable.” Yukie explained as he took his mates hand.

“Well I’m glad you thought of everything, though I’m sure whoever went there was surprised by how little I had in the little apartment a few suits and shoes and books “ Innosuke chuckled at how little he had and how the guard was probably stunned knowing who he was and yet had very little except for his motorbike being the only expensive thing aside from clothes that he owned. innosuke took Yukies hand and followed him as he smiled softly getting to his side as he looked at the massive structure. “I seen a moonlight window is that over a bath or a play room?” Innosuke asked pointing at the rounded window structure to the left it had moons and stars all over it though looking in was dark and you could see a thing.

“That leads to the bath. On the other side is the greenhouse and our playroom is in the west wing connected to our room. Course we also have a small theater/gaming room, a room for my koi fish. And then the ballroom where I practice ballet for my skating. The sunroom where I keep some plants and books exist towards the back. The library is on this side and then there’s where I planned on a nursery one day and a playroom for the kids.” Yukie explained pointing out each section of their home as he explained with a small smile. “Course there’s extra rooms for my mate to make his own for whatever his heart desires.” Yukie added as he kissed his mates cheek.