A lesson in romance.(Closed 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Innosuke sat there as Yukie sat up and sasses back to rownan who spoke about hibernation innosuke urned his head to look out the door to see if he could hear or see anything as a sudden movement on his cock made him  make a soft groan as he looked at Yukie giving him a look of surprise as he had just caused him to make a noise with someone in the room looking up to rownan pretending to clear his throat and patting his chest “I’m um quite thirsty rownan it’s been 4 hours since I had anything” he said trying to grab the blanket to cover himself up.

• Replies 861
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veil

• Yukonwolfspirit

“Ah! Yeah I brought you both some blood. It’s blood tablets but kinda juice tasting.” Rownan replied as he looked at the two before walking over and handing them both the bottles. Yukie taking the bottles only snuggled down more making sure to rub up against Innosuke again.

”Thank you. I’m sure it will be quite rehydrating.” Yukie replied as he opened his and took a sip the demon moving to sit better on Innosukes cock so each movement of his body tormented the vamp. “Did you bring towels? I’m not sure Yuen has some.” Yukie asked as Rownan groaned unsure if he had brought extra towels and started digging through the giant duffel bag.

innosuke looked up covering his mouth to not make a sound as Yukie teasing tormented his cock which only grew inside him he looked the the side biting his lip wanting to take a drink but was far too afraid Yukie would shift again cause if innosuke to eventually moan which he didn’t wanna do, Innosuke reached down and lightly unscrewed his bottles cap and tilted it back drinking the bottle praying Yukie wouldn’t move on the growing bulge.

Leaning forward Yukie smirked as he snuggled into Innosuke his voice low so only his mate could hear him. “Let’s play a game~ maybe chicken with who cums first~” Yukie whispered as his hand moved under the blanket and pushed against Innosukes cock making it slip deeper inside of his wet ass. Holding back a groan Yukie clearly was still in heat his mind only focusing on being filled and fucked by his mate. 

“I’m going to go get some towels, and some other things you’ll need on your trip home. I’ll be back in an hour, it’ll give you time to eat and shower.” Rownan replied as he took the bag to the bathroom and raised a brow at the two on the couch who seemed overly snuggly. “There are two guards outside so mind that.” Rownan added as his face went red at the smell of Yukies pheromones.

“You are on” Innosuke whispered his own heat firing up in overdrive his hand capping his bottle and he looked up at rownan “Yup two guard out side got it… Be back in an hour heard loud and clear, we are gonna need the towels before shower “Innosuke added trying to get rownan to leave faster as his own hand slid down touching Yukie’s nipple with a quick flick with a smirk at Yukie innosuke looked up” he’s just being all shy uh we should eat while we wait for rownan to get back Yukie”

“Yeah we’ll eat right after he leaves…can’t really eat comfortably naked around him.” Yukie replied as he pushed back on Innosukes waist the demon holding back a moan. “But honestly I have no problem being naked~” Yukie teased as he smirked and snuggled into Innosuke more sneaking in a few hip wiggles and thrusts as he pushed Innosuke back into the pillows. Rownan sighing looked away awkwardly from the two.

”Yeah yeah get out so we can fuck again. Don’t act like I can’t smell you both.” Rownan replied as he grabbed his own food and headed outside the room. Looking at the guards as he locked the door he sighed “don’t…just don’t go in there. I swear newly mated demons in heat are something else.” Rownan mumbled to the guards as he left the door locking behind him.

”mmh I say I had you closer to being embarrassed.” Yukie teased as he roughly bit Innosukes neck still slow grinding on him.

Innosuke growlers in return “You gave it away “ innosuke said as he let out a moan before he heavily stroked Yukie’s cock as  he looked up “Who ever cums first gets to mng pick something” Innosuke could think straight as he felt Yukie moving and wiggling on him”I gave you to much power “ innosuke said as he bit his lip he felt so powerless since Yukie had the upper hand at this moment.

“Then take control~ because I’m publicly going to fuck you~ I have quite the windowed room” Yukie replied with a smirk as he started grinding and moving his ass faster against Innosukes cock. “I’m going to fuck your ass against my garden window. Maybe against the bathhouse windows. You’ll find our new home fun~” Yukie replied as he playfully hit his mates ear.

Innosuke grabed Yukie at the waist and lifted him up and letting each step he took to get Yukie to the wall only bouncing his dick in and out of Yukies ass before slamming him into a wall growling at Yukie “Your in for it now” he bit down on Yukies neck and one hand held them against the wall while the other moved Yukie up and down innosuke wasn’t biting to break skin he was biting to leave hickies all over his mates body.

“Oooh so tough~” Yukie groaned back as he clawed at Innosukes back the demon biting back cries of pleasure from being taken in such a way. “Maybe I’ll…fuck you in a nice park maybe in the parked car. It’s my choice~” Yukie teased out as he pushed back just as eagerly into Innosukes fucking the demon unable to help the small amount of precum escaping. “If I was fucking you you’d be under me for hours after we came,” Yukie mumbled as he mentioned to his cock that had swollen nicely and sprouted a knot like most demon mates would have when in heat to make sure they had pups ( aka kids just a general term each species has different wording).

Innosuke snarled softly as he turned laying Yukie on the desk pushing everything including the monitor on the floor as he pushed Yukies legs up into the air innosuke roughly pushed against Yukie fucking the tiny hole that sucked him in as he did he leaned forward “Pretty sure only full demons can carry the pups according to the resident doc “ innosuke smirked as he pushed roughly against Yukie the sounds of wood creaking could be heard outside of the four walls surround Innosuke and Yukie.

“Oh yeah~ Wouldn’t be the worst thing carrying your pups. I think it would be fun.” Yukie replied as he groaned under Innosukes body. “Good thing I’m a full demon then~” Yukie moaned as he trembled under the rough fucking his tight hole was receiving. Clawing at the desk Yukies back arched as he snapped the edge of the desk his nails digging into the wood as a dry orgasm racked through his body making his pheromones leak out to the point it was suffocating.

Innosuke continued the pace before softly slowling his thrusts as he pulled his hair off his face and smirked “you want me to finish  or do you want me to turn you around and bang that hole into  till your begging for more “ innosuke said sweat dripping from his head as his body showed obvious sighs of his own body getting tired but he was still good to keep going.

“I haven’t came yet~” Yukie moaned having tried his best to hold on and keep from cumming but it was clear he was at his end as he moaned loudly. As Yukie sat up he placing a hand on Innosukes chest pushed his mate back lightly. Getting up Yukie trembled as he stood his legs wobbly from all their fucking as he turned around so Innosuke could fuck him faster and harder from behind the demon wanting to go out with a bang. “Fuck me until I scream out your name. Make me feel you for days punish me for being such a naughty demon and cumming before his alpha was pleasured fully.” Yukie begged his voice needy as he pushed his ass out for Innosuke the demon begging to be punished by his mate.

Innosuke stepped back at Yukies push as he saw Yukie turn around and stick out his ass with pleading words innosuke gulped hard before he lightly placed his hands on his mates hips and pressed quickly against the tightening hole at this point rubbed surely raw “Mpf talk like that baby and I may lose myself in that ass” innosuke knowing it sounded cheesy but he didn’t exactly care he would hear about it later as he began thrusting deep into Yukies ass “Cum for me squeeze my cock dry baby” innosuke pleaded back as he continued to ravish Yukie’s ass.

Groaning happily Yukie couldn’t help but cum as he was pressed back against the desk the demon having reached his breaking point as he soaked the desk in his seed his body trembling in pure bliss. Letting out a small moan of exhaustion Yukie blushed as he laid on the cool desk his body drenched in sweat and pheromones. “Seems you won.” Yukie mumbled his vision blurry as he tried to focus and not pass out from exhaustion and his orgasm.

Innosuke felt his mate tighten against him as he groaned loudly forcing himself deep inside of Yukie to release his own seed, he huffed lightly slowly slipping out and backing to the wall his breath heavy as he panted his body being over exerted he sighed hearing Yukie saying innosuke won as he smiled he responded back “we won” innosuke tried to remain alert as he looked tot the door and released the entire room was a disaster “We put a hole in the wall, the desk is destroyed couch has cum on it and well his desk also has cum on it, I don’t think I have enough money to buy him a replacement desk” Innosuke said with a chuckle as he looked over “do you need me to get you on the floor hun, your legs are shaking” innosuke said as he looked concerned at Yukie who looked like he would collapse any second

“Floor would be nice. Or the bathroom shower floor would be better.” Yukie mumbled as he forced himself as best as he could to focus. “Don’t worry about replacing anything…I had a desk made for when he moved to this place. Never gave it to him but I think it would look better in his practice office anyway.” Yukie admitted as he looked at Innosuke. “So, since you won you should choose what your prize is.” Yukie explained as he chuckled happily having enjoyed their sex.

“I want nothing but you by my side” innosuke said moving to Yukie and swooping him up bridal style and carried him to the bathroom gently lowering himself and Yukie to the floor as he grabbed some tissue to wipe Yukies face “Is that better?” Innosuke asked as he looked around hoping to find a face towel to help Yukie to no avail “Yukie you are burning up we need to get you into the shower now” innosuke softly picked him up again shifting him to the shower and softly sat him down turning in the shower innosuke sat in on the ground and patted his chest “come here lay your head on my shoulder let your body cool off in the water” innosuke said even more worried.

“It won’t cool off. My body stays this hot normally durning my heat. I usually end up spending the week in a fever and in bed.” Yukie explained as he snuggled into Innosuke the demon relaxing under the warm water. “Yuen use to give me medicine for it but none of them worked…I just had to satisfy myself during my heat weeks. Hence the sex room at the human world house and the few demons I hired to help keep me sane. I’ve never been fucked by anyone but it was less maddening to have another scent around.” Yukie explained as he nuzzled into Innosukes neck where he had left his mating mark. “Never thought I would ever find my mate though.” Yukie admitted with a blush as he trembled a little his eyesight going fuzzy as he had pushed his body past its energy point.

Innosuke sat there his arms around around Yukie as he kissed his head.”I’ll never go any where but by your side” innosuke looked up at the ceiling he felt his own body failing to keep him awake “Yukie how mad would Rownan be if he found us passed out in the shower while it ran on us? “ innosuke asked wondering if he would get yelled at for allowing it to run if they did indeed pass out in the shower.

“I’m the head of anything….they can’t do anything but scold me and they know it.” Yukie mumbled as he snuggled more into Innosukes arms before fully passing out the demon out cold as he relaxed fully under the water. 

Innosuke smiled as he clung tightly nodding as he finally past out his body expierencing heat for the first time since his change the multiple rounds of sex with Yukie and the finally moments of their last encounter took the most out of bo he could no longer fight the exhaustion off and he gave in they both slept in the water fully relaxed with his mates scent filling his nose.

After awhile Yukie woke up feeling groggy and starving the demon looking around the bathroom as he looked down at the thick blankets covering both him and Innosuke. Taking a sniff he blushed as he smelt Rownan in the other room. “Mngh.” Yukie grumbled as he sat up a little wincing in pain at his exhausted body and his fever that was still raging. 

“You okay? You’ve had a high fever for the last day.” Rownan asked gently as he set down a drink having heard Yukies groan of pain. “Yuen says you’ll be fine just to take it easier.” Rownan explained as he also set down a plate of hot food for the demon.

Innosuke still passed out had finally awoke when his mates scent shifted from so close to somewhat away as he shifted his head innosuke opened his eyes “Ughh so bright” innosuke whined rubbing his eyes, he looked up at Yukie and smiled with a blush.