Are You Mine? (mik3la x Akiravadel)

akiravadel

Ritsu giggled as he headed out, grabbing his phone wallet and keys he took his jeep to the store. Maybe it was his blissful haze that had him a bit more unaware. He didn't notice the pick-up truck pull in next to him. Nor did he notice the looming body that came quickly after him after they parked in the parking lot. It was caught on the camera's there but the blurry image of a large male grabbing him and a smaller female helping pull him into the car was seen.

Struggling the whole time he screamed against them to the point they had to gag him as they drove away. It took both of them to hold him down and tie him up. Eventually the alpha's anger caused him to slam his head against the door knocking him out. Ritsu slumped against the seats as Alex took his phone to turn it off. She was going to get her revenge no matter the cost. Even if she was in way too deep she didn't care. This was happening. 

All too soon it was well past the time it would take to hit the store and come back. Something was wrong. Unfortunately no one at the pharmacy saw it happens so the police weren't called. They would find out after the fact there was a problem. 

Ritsu woke up a few hours later chained to the wall with a collar and torn up clothes from his struggling. His head was killing him and his arm hurt. Maybe it was fractured? He wasn't sure but he was about to be in for a rough week. 

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• mik3la

Shiro was already done with the table set for him to get the food upstairs to the others along with the soup. He found it a little strange that Ritsu hadn't got back from the pharmacy yet. Checking the clock it had been already an hours and a half since he was gone and still didn't returned.  Taking out his phone he tried to call him but his phone was out. 

"That's strange" he said trying to dial again the number but still nothing. Either he didn't had a signal or his phone was dead. But that wouldn't be right. Something in his chest pained him while fear rushed through his veins. 

He turned quickly took his car keys and rushed out the house, hopped into his car and drove to the pharmacy Ritsu had told he would go. He had to check. no ... please no ... not again ... not ritsu .... please just be his battery down ... 

Reaching the store, after he parked he looked around and saw Ritsu's car in the parking lot. Checking the car his fear was slowly growing stronger. He then entered asking about Ritsu, giving the guy at the counter the details of how he looked like. 

The moment the guy told him that he never say a person like that enter the store as he been there all day Shiro felt like his heart break and his stomach clench in fear. This was all too resembling with his past. His eyes went empty as he leaned on the counter feeling his legs giving up. 

"no ... no ... not again...god no .... " he was mumbling  while the cashier was trying to get some sense into him. Looking around but more like not looking to something in particular he saw some surveilance cameras. 

"D-Do you have cameras outside?" he turned and asked the guy. 

"Yes we have" 

"Can i see them?" 

"No. Sorry, but that can only be done with warant from police" said the guy. 

"Fuck man! My mate might have been abducted or something, Outside is his car. He should have come here, get some meds and then turned back home, but there's already 2 hours since that. So please ... show me the footage ... please" he said feeling desperate. 

"I'm sorry but i cannot.

"FUCK!!! You''re useless!!!" he shouted pushing some carts on the floor. 

"Sir if you don't calm down i'll call the police" said the guy a little frightened. 

"Call them!! I don't fucking care!!! This is BULSHIT!!! FUCK!!!" he stormed out of store and called Leah, knowing that she had some connections in police. 

"Come on Leah ... pick up!!" he rumbled walking back and forth near his car, feeling like he was about to loose it.

"Leah ... thank god you picked up ... God .... please .... i know you're hurt ... but ... fuck ...Ritsu is missing ...." he said taking a shaking breath. "I am at the pharmacy where he should had come to buy the medicine but .... hiscar is outside ... the fucker inside wont let me see the footage ... I- I don't know what to do ... please ...." he fell down near his car feeling tears flowing down his cheeks. 

"I'm scared Leah ... fuck .... not again ... not him ...." he started crying feeling hopeless as an alpha, as a friend, as a boyfriend .... as a person .... 

Victor was sitting in the chair in front of the chained guy, thinking what the hell did he saw at that bastard. Just like his previous dead brother. He was caught up in his lies and bullshit, just to get used and then dispose. He just couldn't understand. But this was his revenge. Ever since he found Alex, the girl, and find out who the bastard that banned her was, he decided to help her. Take her in his pack and joined her in her revenge, helping eachother. This little puppy was the key to his final blow to Shiro to break him and make him suffer as his brother when he abandoned him and left those thugs kill him, not looking up for him. I'll make sure you will suffer 100 times more than my little brother

"Look who finally decided to wake up. Had a good nap puppy?" he asked in a mocking tone and horse voice ,fixing him with his eyes. Finding out that he was an omega was perfect. And now, he had to show him who the boss was here. 

Leah wondered what was taking so long but then hearing her phone go off confused her. Was he calling from downstairs to tell them to come down? Picking up she heard the panic on the other line. Oh god no... 

"Stay there Shiro," Leah trembled tears streaming down her face. The trauma of loosing their alpha's first mate still hurt her soul. She knew how much they cared for each other. "S-Sota! I need you to call the police and send them to the corner pharmacy. Ritsu might have been taken by that guy that attacked us." She turned back to the phone. "They already have a description of him Shiro, they'll be on the lookout for him... if it's him." Which it probably was.

__

Ritsu groaned softly hearing the gruff voice speaking to him. Bastard and bitch took him. Sniffling he sat up glaring at this alpha. It hadn't been two years since he faced down an alpha like him. It looked like he'd have to do it again, "could've been better." He snarked back at him. In strength he was no match for the larger alpha but that didn't mean he wasn't going down without a fight. 

"He stinks," Alex said from her perch on the comfy chair. "Is this what omega's smell like? Or is he going into heat." Her cold eyes looked down at him. "Filthy omegas stealing what's rightfully mine. Oh... I smell some fear."

Ritsu trembled glaring hard at her, "you can't just go kidnapping people."

Sota looked confused at Leah, not understanding what was happening and also why was Shiro calling them from downstairs. When Leah's face changed Sota felt in his guts that something bad had happened but wasn't sure how and when. Listening to their conversation his eyes grew wide not believing that the story was repeating itself and that Shiro was going through this again, only this time, it was more painful than before. He never heard him talk like that or break out like that. 

Sota nodded and called the police , giving them information of what just happened. The dispatcher had send the info's further to be investigated and ask for a warant to get the footage from that pharmacy. 

Shiro hugged his knee to his chest, leaving the other laying there, while he was breaking out crying and screaming, punching his car with his fist. He didn't cared about the car. He had to find Ritsu before it was too late like last time. He wouldn't be able to bare another loss. Not like this. Not again. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"could've been better."

"Fiesty .. i like it ... but you're not in a position to talk like that to me if you care for your life" he snarled growling at him, standing and walking in front of the guy. Hearing what Alex was saying he turned his eyes back to the little puppy, sniffing the air around him. 

"Interesting. You're kind are rare, which this makes me very happy to find such a rare item like yourself" he added picking his chin  between his fingers holding his face up to look at him, then he let go laughing. 

"you can't just go kidnapping people."

"Oh yes we can little puppy ... And once that bastard son of a bitch hears about this, i'll lure him and destroy him once and for all" he finally said laughing like a crazy person. Maybe Victor did turned crazy after loosing his brother, no one knew exactly. 

Leah made sure the boys were good and took and uber over to Shiro. He needed someone to help hold his hand, with Sota and Simon out of action and Taki being horrible at human interaction, she was the only choice. He needed someone to hold onto since this wasn't going to be an easy process.

Even with the footage it would answer the question of who, but not where. Even with seeing the vehicle they couldn't track it since it backed into the parking spot and at that angle it was hard to see the license plate. Possible suspects would take time for them to collect and there wasn't much they could do immediately. Especially since the top suspects couldn't be found.

____

Ritsu glared up at him when he held his chin. Fuck. Why did his heat have to come now? Biting suddenly at his hand he growled almost like an alpha would, "DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HIM!" Growling low in his throat those green eyes bore into him. If he wasn't a bit smaller and smelled sweet he could've been intimidating. Well he was to Alex at least. 

She jumped surprised by his action, she didn't know omega's could growl like that, it hit her like an alpha's growl could. They were similar to alphas, but very different. It was one reason they worked so well together. Although right now Ritsu wanted to be far from the alpha before him. 

Shaking on the ground he knew this man could do some serious harm if he wanted but he didn't want anything to happen to Shiro. He just told him about his lover before and it damned well was happening again. It made his heart break for Shiro to go through it a second time. 

Shiro was a mess when Leah arrived and dropped near him trying to comfort him. The alpha mask was long gone, leaving a scared boy not knowing what to do. They stay like that quite some time, till he managed to calm a little down and the police arrived taking and checking the footage. They weren't able to see much as the image was blury. Now all they had to do was waiting for new, which was always the hard part. 

The fucked up part is, that the last time he waited for the police to do their job and they failed. This time, he wasn't going to just sit and wait. No. Even if he was going to search all country , he was going to look for Ritsu. His scent was unmistakable. He had to find him. He was his mate. 

As hours pass, they both returned home and told the others what exactly happened. Shiro had dark circles around his eyes but he was refusing to go to sleep. He was just standing on the couch, looking in the distance, lost in his mind. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH HIM!"

Victor didn't expect that kind of a reaction from an omega. He heard how different and yet similar with alphas they were but then again, they were weaker. 

"Tsz....DO YOU FUCKING HAVE A DEATH WISH? " he said grabbing the guys hair and pulling his head to the side. "I THINK YOU FORGET YOU'RE PLACE MUT. EVEN IF YOU ARE AN OMEGA, YOU'RE JUST MEAT TO ME" he growled louder through his teeth, pulling hard of his hair.  He leaned to the side to grab a bottle of something and poured the liquids on his chained wrists. It was wolfsbane which was like acid on their flesh. Wolfs were able to heal fast, and this was torture. "Next one is on your throat"

"I am not that fuck boy who says he loves you and them you're bye bye history, he disappears. No. I Finish My Job. So next time when you think you can outrun me .... think again" he said growling the last words. 

He turned and leaned on the wall, changing his attitude again. 

"Now .... If I were you, i would get comfortable. Because you'll stay a long time down here" he said pointing to Alex that they need to leave him along in his misery. 

Leah did her best to comfort him but she honestly didn't know what to do. She wished Ritsu were home and wished everything would be okay. What could they do? she did what she could, bringing food to the boys and starting some laundry but there wasn't anything she could do for Ritsu. Tending to home life was all she could offer until the police came up with more leads.

___

Ritsu cried out as his hair was tugged, "AH!" Pain shot through his head but it was nothing compared to what came next. Hearing the hiss as it burned into his skin he held his wrists away from himself and cried out in pain. This guy was fucking crazy! Slumping to the side he tried to keep his burning hands away from his body but the pain was intense. Tears streamed down his face but there was nothing he could do to get it off without spreading it further. 

Even Alex had been rather surprised at him pouring that onto him. Not that she wasn't okay with tormenting him but even that one was surprising. Whatever let the asshole writhe in pain. 

It took several hours for the burning to finally stop and for the liquid to dry. It had been a horrific time of crying in pain begging for it to stop but he'd been left alone down there. What the hell else were they going to do to him?! Crying on the ground drool and tears streaming down his face onto the floor. Chained up he didn't have much he could do. Passing out finally on the floor he was exhausted after being in pain for so long. Plus with his heat kicking in in a couple days he was weaker anyway and exhausted from that. 

__

It wasn't until a couple days later Leah checked her phone and saw twitter was going crazy with the fact Ritsu up and left and missed his stream. People were panicked online asking where he was and what was going on. Wild speculations were being thrown around and this actually made it onto the news. Leah realized he was a lot more famous online than they knew. Taking such a famous person who was so active suddenly was a bad move. Now the whole community was looking for traces of him, online and in person. 

Ritsu woke up feeling wrecked. His arms hurt and burned but his body burned in another way. Groaning he wanted Shiro, the ache through his body was intense. That was when he realized his heat had kicked in. Pushing himself up onto his hands and knees he whimpered feeling the pulse between his legs and the wetness running down his thighs. This wasn't good...

Panicked he needed to get away. Needed his alpha. With the chain around his neck and handcuffs on there wasn't much he could do. His wrists and arms were messed up and swollen from the wolfsbane. Then the heat weakened his body to take an alpha. It was going to be a long day for him. Tugging at the chain he tried to leaned back and pull it free. Grabbing the chain he tugged and tugged but only ended up chaffing his neck and sliding to the floor. 

Swallowed hard he was so damned thirsty by now and hungry. He hadn't even ate since before they went to the hospital. Licking his parched lips he reached down between his legs grabbing his throbbing member through his pants and felt tears streaming down his face. That a predicament to be in.

__

Alex sighed smelling that thick scent getting worse and knew to stay back from alpha's around that scent. She looked at Ritsu's phone and smirked. She'd gone down to record Ritsu writhing on the floor in pain earlier. Turning his phone on she forwarded the video to his phone before loading it onto Twitter with the title, 'This is what happens to little bitch omega's who overstep their place.' 

__

It wasn't long after Leah saw the message and showed it to Shiro, "Shiro! There's a video... it's bad but... it means his phones on right now." For her to log in he'd either have to tell her or his phone was on.  

Victor was away from the place that day. He did some check ups on the house where Shiro and the others were. Seeing the pain in his eyes made him feel good. The desperation he was in made him feel good as the same pain was he when his brother was missing and no one was doing anything. 

Just when he reached the iron doors he felt the faded scent of the omega. Inhaling and sighing, he licked his lips as it was smelling rather tasty than he imagined. 

Walking in the house , he decided to take some water and food with him, just in case, and down the dungeons he reached the room where they were holding the guy, only to see him jerking off. "What a nice view i got there little puppy. Do you enjoy it yourself?" he smirked amused by the view but also turned on by it and the powerful scent that was now inside. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Shiro! 

"WHAT!" he snapped frowning at Leah who was approaching him slowly. "S-Sorry ... What is it?" he asked in a more gentle tone. 

There's a video... it's bad but... it means his phones on right now.

"W-What? Let me see ..." he said snatching the phone from her hands turning to watch the video.

"No way" said Sota rushing behind Shiro , covering his mouth in shock a few moments later. Simon was near Shiro and when Taki moved closer wanting to see he stopped him. The view of Ritsu screaming in pain and the flesh on his wrists burning, made him feel sick. What crazy person would do something like that, videoing and then post it online. What sick bastard was this? When he scrolled to the post person he saw red in front of his eyes. It was Alex. Alex was involved? Was she behind this? But from her post ... This must be it. 

"Call the cops and FIND HER OR I SWEAT TO GOD THAT IF I FIND HER FIRST I WILL KILL HER!" he growled turning his hand into fist, feeling his entire body shaking in rage. His inner wolf wanted to sink his teeth into her throat that very moment and throw her over a cliff. 

Then, something popped in his mind. "I have an idea. Come with me." he said asking the others to get up in his room at the desk that he set for Ritsu's streams. "Simon?"

"Already on it" he said sitting at the desk, starting everything to go live. He was more of a geek style. "All yours pal" he said letting Shiro sit while people were starting to load on the live and throw questions thinking it was Ritsu, but when they saw him, there was silence. 

Bitting his lip not knowing what to do or say he took a deep breath and sigh. 

"I know i'm not who you were hopping but .... i know you all tried to find him ...." he took another deep breath, scratching the back of his neck. Being an alpha and asking for help was unusual for him. 

"His phone got activated again and a .... disturbing video was posted ..... I .... n-need your help to track down his phone. I know you guys are quicker than the police so ... I'm asking you to help me find Ritsu .... Please" he said feeling tears in his eyes , trying very hard not to cry. 

Ritsu hadn't heard him enter at first. He couldn't get to himself easily with the chains. Stroking faster he was so close but then heard that voice again. Gasping he pulled his hand away only to glare over at the alpha, "st-stay away." He pushed himself up to pulled his knees up trying to curl himself into a ball. After their last interaction he didn't want to get that stuff poured on him again or anything else. 

Trembling he was afraid of him but that didn't mean he wasn't a fighter. Seeing the items in his hands gave him some hope though, "wh-whats that?" If he wasn't so damned thirsty he probably would've refused it no matter what. Sweat dripped down the side of his face. During his heat it was easy to get too hungry and thirsty. It was one reason they needed a friend or lover to help them.

__

Leah jumped at his outburst but knew he'd want to see this. Seeing the horrible pain he was in was terrible. Even the comments were freaking out. The call center for tips was going through the roof. Everyone was wanting to help. They could use it to their advantage.

Taki helped set it up to. He liked to game so he understood a bit of the tech too. His pack stood behind him, their faces out of the shot but enough to show Shiro wasn't alone. that Ritsu wasn't alone either.

After he asked the chat went wild, hundreds of thousands of people writing in. Any negative comments were overrun by good ones. There were some people who started writing they tracked it to their town. Just from her address showing the location from the post. Then some gaming hackers kicked in sending direct messages and one particular tracked the location. His name was highlighted on the messaging with a crown and special colors. 

Taki looked at the message, "it says he's the top contributor.... he found him."

"st-stay away."

Victor chuckled seeing his reaction, but it was about time that he knew his place and would fell fear against an alpha. That bratty attitude would only give him pain. He stepped in ignoring him, and placed the tray on the table near his chair, sitting and looking at him. The scent of his heat was so dense and strong like no one before. Licking his lips he took the bottle of water in his hands and drank from it. 

"wh-whats that?"

Looking at the pore omega he smirked as he lifted the bottle. "this? Is water .... Though you might want a sip now that the heat kicked in" he said wiggling the bottle in the air watching the omega's sweaty body. He did had a beautiful figure, erotic in his tore clothes and sweat. 

"Do you want some? Come closer" he said stepping closer to the boy holding the bottle in his hand as he dropped on one knee waiting for the other. "I'm sure you're body is ecking for some water and .... something else" his eyes moved up and down his body, getting more aroused now that he was seeing him up close.  

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The waiting was killing him. There had been a few seconds, minutes or more, who the fuck knew before the chat exploded and everyone was trying to look for Ritsu, using the information's provided by him.  Shiro almost burst into tears but managed to wipe the tears before falling, happy and thankful to everyone. 

When Taki spoke he moved closer to check the address and jumped in shock, not believing where the place was. N-No ... that cannot be .... 

"What's wrong?" asked Sota and looked at the address. "F-Fuck me .... " 

Simon looked too and was as shocked as the others. "Shiro ... You don't have to go alone" he said placing a hand over his alphas shoulder. 

"Yeah .... its a long drive and ... we got your back" added Sota. 

That was the address of his ex. The one that got murdered yeas ago. The one that he wasn't able to safe. Why was he there? Why?

"I ... I cannot put you guys in more danger .... I don't want more people getting hurt" he said biting his lip, feeling his body shaking again, only that this time he wasn't sure if it was rage, anxiety or what else. 

"I have to go" he said turning and bursting out the room grabbing his car keys. The drive was half a day away. It was already dark so he would have to drive all night to reach it. He just hopped Ritsu would still be alive when he would get there. Affter that video .. NO! ... HE WILL BE ALIVE .... HE IS STRONG .... HE WILL BE ALIVE .... I'LL SAVE HIM .... I'LL SAVE HIM! 

"We can help," Leah looked down seeing the address realizing where he was. Some of the people online even called the hotline for the police to try to tell them where he was but they were just noting it down to send an officer there when they could. They weren't thinking these people were serious who were making these calls. Especially with it being so far away. 

Taki held onto Simon's arm worried for them and their alpha. Here it was happening again. Watching their alpha burst from the room he shook worried at what was goin to happen, "k-keep your phone on you!" 

Leah rushed after him but he was already driving down the road, "please be careful..."

__

Green eyes looked over at man seeing him not far in front of him now. The spike of fear was fading with the sight of the bottle. Maybe even the scent of an alpha in the room. He hated a piece of himself for instincts at this point. His scent carried those pheromones' that called to his inner omega sending a throbbing through his crotch. If he were able to think right now he'd be repulsed by his response. Also if they were already a pair his heat wouldn't effect anyone else like this. 

Ritsu stared at the water bottle he licked his lips. His heat made everything muted. At first he wasn't seeing that look on his face, he was just focusing in on the bottle. Pushing himself onto his knees his cuffed hands reached forward for the bottle, "please... I need water..." His voice was softer than before reaching his hands towards the bottle hoping he wouldn't hit him with that stuff again.

Seeing the omega crawl towards him put a smirk on his face. Also, he could tell from the looks of it that he was trying to hold the effects of the heat in place, but he was weak.

"please... I need water..."

:Hugh ... guess you know how to talk sweet. I like what i'm hearing" he said giving  him the water bottle watching him taking it and drinking it all. The mix of scent and pheromones from the guy was fucking amazing, making his mouth dry and his cock throb in his pants. The feeling was tickling his body drawing him to the guy. 

"Feeling better?" he asked keeping his eyes on those wet lips that were now parted to breath. He licked his own lips and reached for him, grabbing him by the chin pulling him closer, inches away from his face. 

"Why don't you show me how thankful you are for the water i just gave you?" he said not waiting for a reply, pressing his lips directly on his, slipping his tongue inside the others mouth, exploring. The sensation was more times than he ever imagine. So this is what it feels to kiss an omega .... wonder how everything else feels like with one of his kind, he thought forcing his kiss to the other while he was still trying to struggle. 

"Do you really want me to stop?" he stopped from kissing, whispering over his lips. "Cause your body says something else" he purred seductively wanting more from the other. 

Ritsu almost snatched the water bottle from him, then chugged it down. In this weak state it was hard for him to do anything else besides basic instincts. It took so much effort for the next couple of days to function outside of his heat. Pulling the bottle back he gasped softly finally allowing himself to breath, "y-yea a little-"

Wide eyes looked up at the larger man. "MPH!" struggling weakly against him he tried to pull himself away. He hated how it made his body throb, how his tongue made his mouth tingle. Pushing against his chest his strength wasn't there at all. His tongue moving inside his mouth was almost gagging him becuas ein his mind he didn't want this. However it sent horribly good shivers through him. Gasping when he pulled back, even his saliva held those alpha pheramones. Whimpering he turned his head away the little bit he could and grit his teeth. 

"S-Stop it... d-don't touch me..." Ritsu trembled feeling his slick running down his thighs leaking into his pants. His member was throbbing hard against his pants ready to explode. He might not want it but his body was aching for it. The omega hated his biology and how it cried out for this mans touch. Any alphas touch. Being unmarked left him open to such things. If it wasn't his alpha he'd be able to fight him off better. 

"S-Stop it... d-don't touch me..." 

Victor chuckled at the weak wimper the other made. 

"Not very convincing i might say" he moving his hand down his throat and back to his neck, he grab a hold of his hair holding him firmly in place. "Why not accepting me as your alpha and let me make you feel better" he growled licking his lips getting his body closer to the other, forcing him to lay on the floor. 

"I could make you feel soooo gooood" he purred moving his hand down his check, playing with his finger over his hard nipple.  "You taste so freaking good" he groaned wanting to taste more. "I can be your alpha. You can forget about Shiro ... He isn't coming ... he never rescues his boyfriends. So why hold back" growled in frustration at the memory of his brother but then he got back in the mood, licking his neck enjoying the respond of his body. 

"Mn!" Ritsu arched when his hair was grabbed again. "I-I'll never accept you as my alpha." His words had some venom behind them which was lost a little behind his heat. Gasping he arched when his sensitive nipple was touched, "Ah! F-Fuck!" 

Pushing against him with his bound hands again he tried to wiggle away but the lick on his neck sent his body trembling again, "Mnnnn!!!" No there was no way he was going to leave him alone... right? They were working towards being real mates. No he believed he was coming for him, they just had to find him. There had to be a way he'd find him. The police had to be searching for this guy after he attacked the pack and now kidnapped him. His fandom had to be worried about him.

The lick caused him to stop moving for a moment but he went right back to pushing against him trying to get him off of him, "Sh-Shiro is MY alpha. My ONLY alpha." Growling at him he tried to stay strong and kept pushing against him trying to wiggle away.

He laughed amused by his words. It was a sad crazy laugh so to say. 

"How is it YOUR Alpha? Hmm? He didn't even marked you? He just used you. And now. He will not come for you because no one knows where you are" he groan catching the others hands above his head, making his chest to point out. 

"It would be a pitty to belong to that bastard. I know i can make you feel better" he growled ripping the thin fabric of his tore  shirt revealing his bare heated skin. Bending down he moved to lick the sensitive skin, reaching around the nipple, while the other free hand was pressed down his thigh, holding him from kicking him but was slowly moving up towards his crotch. 

"He is a spoiled little brat who takes everything for granted , sacrificing innocent lives" He said biting the sensitive nipple but then stopped and moved away from the guy. 

"Do you know how maybe people he used? Do you know that he is a murderer? DO YOU!?!" he screamed the last words like a mad man. 

"He is a murderer .... And I'm gonna make him pay" he said changing his features into more aggressive ones. 

Ritsu gasped trying to wiggle his hands free from the crazy man. No he was wrong! He was scared right? They both had problems in their past. Sure it started out as a deal but it quickly became something that was so much more. 

"Ah!" wide eyes looked down to see his shirt torn open. Throwing his head back to went to try to kick but his legs were held in an awkward way for him to fight back. The heat on his nipple sent electricity through his body straight to his groin and he hated it. "I-I don't want you!" Feeling his hand moving towards his crotch made his shake but also sent fear through him.

"AH!" arching up he felt the pain slicing into his chest. Fuck that hurt. Rolling onto his side and sitting up he rubbed his poor nipple with his hand. Seeing the sudden change he worried maybe he was better dealing with an alpha that wanted to fuck him. At least that wasn't going to be painful. Those eyes looked like they wanted to hurt him. "Y-Yes I know about that..."

Ritsu swallowed hard trying to keep his muddled brain functioning, "I'm sorry that happened to you." He didn't really know who this was but he was trying to sounds sympathetic. "It's hard l-losing s-someone but killing another person won't make you feel better." Swallowing hard he backed up to the wall again. 

"you do" he said turning to look at him walking slowly towards him as he talked. 

"I'm not killing another person. That guy isn't a person. He is a prick that deserves to die for being a murderer. For being the murderer of my little brother" he said punching the wall near the omega's head, making it crack. 

"You fucking craving for a criminal" he said pinning him by his chin again lifting his head. 

"But now ... You'll be a good omega that you are and will satisfy this alpha. Since you're not marked you belong to me now" he said pushing him on the ground , standing. 

"i suggest you move quickly if you don't want me to use some wolfsbane on you again" he said pinning him with hungry eyes, waiting for him to surrender to him. 

Ritsu watched him cautiously as he stepped forward. This guy was out of his mind. "AH!" The punch terrified him. So much tears streamed down his face. "F-Fuck man..." There wasn't anything he could do to fight him. Someone erratic like this would just kill him and be done with him. 

"Hn!" holding onto the guys arm as he pinned him those big green eyes looked up at him terrified. Shaking this was exactly why he left his home and stayed away from alphas. this strength they held over him all because of his gender. 

Shaking his head tipped back and let out an incontrollable whimper of a whine. His instincts were caving in showing his submission. Never in his life had he been pushed so low, "p-please don't... a-alpha... I'll listen... I'll behave..." Trying to calm him his instincts drove his hands forward rubbing at the front of the larger males pants. "I-I'll do anything y-you want..." There wasn't anything else he could do, he just had to appease him till help arrived, if it ever did. 

"p-please don't... a-alpha... I'll listen... I'll behave..." 

"good boy ... i like hearing you beg" he said smirking looking down at him groaning when his hands moved forward and started to rub his crotch which was hard and pulsing, wanting some action of any sort. 

"I-I'll do anything y-you want..." 

"Anything you say ... hmmm ... that's more like it slut ... now take out my cock and suck it. If you do a good job, maybe I'll fuck you up and help you release some tension" he growled keeping his smirk on his face which only made him look even more crazier. 

Ritsu was trembling so bad now. This guy was terrifying and erratic making him hard to predict. That made him even scarier. Even that crazed look on his face scared the hell out of him. 

Swallowing hard his hands moved to unzip his pants pulling out his large member. Stroking his hands over him,  it hurt his wrists so bad to move his hands like this. Leaning forward he hesitated before opening his mouth to take his head in trying to save his hands from the sharp pains. Wanting to get it over with he pushed himself down taking him halfway in. Bobbing his head quickly he was scared to not give him enough pleasure and end up with wolfsbane on him again. 

"That's it ....hmmm....very good" he moaned closing his eyes, enjoying the feeling of his lips around his dick and how it felt inside his mouth. The omega was quite skilled in giving him head, which kid of didn't surprised him. Omegas most of the time were ending to be used for sex like this as it felt fucking amazing. 

He moved one hand through the guys hair, as the other was still resting on his own hip. Without thinking he started to move his hips against the rhythm the guy set, groaning with each push in his mouth. It felt really good and considering how aroused he was before, he wouldn't need much time to climax. 

"Fucking hell ....ngh...hmmm" his grip tightened on the guys hair , moving his hips much faster than before. "Almost there slut ... take it .... take me full ngh.... holy fuck ....ngh....agh....NGH! ....NGH!!!" it didn't last long and he came inside his mouth, wiping his mouth with his finger.  

"Ogh ... I must say ... do you have skills little slut ... I might just figured your propose with me" He laughed pulling him up on his legs. "Face the wall and bend forward so i can see that ass. You just earned a reward slut ....so enjoy it " he said waiting for him to do as he was told. 

Molding his mouth around his cock he bobbed his head quickly. He felt so hot in his mouth even when he'd hit the back. He'd gag a little but his body was desperate for his cum. Tears streamed down his face feeling horrible that he was enjoying this.

"Mnn-mn!" gagging around him as he thrust faster until he came into his throat. Gagging he tried to wiggle back tasting his salty cum. It didn't taste like Shiro's. His tasted good and this mans just tasted salty. That didn't stop the chemicals of the alpha entering his system and flaring his heat more. Gasping when he pulled back he shook looking up at him. At least that was over quickly. 

Grunting when he picked him up he didn't want to turn around but fighting him wasn't a good option. Turning around he bent forward resting his hands on the wall. This mand would see how slick he was and that hurt. Feeling the pang in his chest he could feel he was slick going down his thighs, and his member was leaking so much it looked like he came in his shorts.