Are You Mine? (mik3la x Akiravadel)

akiravadel

Ritsu moaned around his member when he gripped his hair. It felt so good when he did that, "Mnnnn...." Rolling his tongue around him to properly wet his erection. He started bobbing his head to get more into his mouth. Swallowing he knew Shiro was big and would gag him a little but he could do it. That seemed to be what his alpha was asking for. 

Deeper he took him guided by his hands and hearing the growl. Fuck that just ran right through him. Having to brace himself his length puled in his pants wanting to break out but also he was wet. Ritsu never used to give in so easy but with Shiro it was just so easy to do, and felt so right. Hitting the back of his throat he had a little more to go still. Gagging a little he kept going trying to push that reflex away. 

Saliva even dripped down his chin as he worked his alpha into his mouth. Until he finally had his nose buried against his pubes. Moaning around him his air was cut off his way but damn he could die happy like this. Sliding his hands over his hip and along his stomach he felt his muscles there flexing under his fingers. Pulling back he gasped cool air around his length before he dove back down again bobbing his head all the way down his whole length. Hazy green eyes were half open just lost in the pleasure of giving him head. 

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• mik3la

He never thought the other would be able to take him all the way in his mouth as he thought it was too much and it would make him uncomfortable, but damn he had mistaken. The way he tried to push father till he took his whole length in his mouth, feeling his throat with the tip of his cock made him growl in pleasure. Involuntary his hips started moving slowly against his mouth, loving the way his mouth felt around his member. Everything that he was doing was driving him fast over the edge building his orgasm. 

"Jesus fuck ngh....your mouth feels amazing hmmm....ngh...."he groan moving his hips a little faster feeling his muscles tense with each thrust in and out of his mouth. He never came from someone giving him head, but damn if he could stop this one. He wanted to fuck his mouth so hard and make him swallow his essence and then just fuck him senseless. His inner wolf was demanding all that aggressiveness and he knew that the other was going to be able to take it. 

"Damn ngh .... R-Ritsu...i'm gonna cum...fucking hell ngh...ha....ngh....argh!!Hmmm!!" he groan feeling his body tense and stop with one final thrust pulling slowly out of his mouth as he came inside him mouth and wanting to give him enough space to swallow it. 

Panting he looked down at him and lifted his chin to meet his eyes and kissed his lips, tasting his own essence. "You were amazing" he mumbled through their lips holding him by the neck while still kissing. "But it's not over yet" he added smirking knowing to well that the other knew as well that it wasn't over. 

Ritsu moaned around him moving his head faster noticing he was really enjoying that. Licking along his length and sucking him deep into his throat he watched as his alpha lost his mind. Taking every thrust down of his head he could handle anything his alpha threw at him. Sliding his hands down to grab his ass he helped him thrust into his throat and soon fill him full of his cum. 

Moaning around him he swallowed each drop. Even his essence was strong making him throb between his legs. Pulling back after a moment he had that freshly fucked look on his face. He came a little in his pants from how hot that was. The stain was spreading more on the front as he pulsed out drops of cum. 

Kissing him back his body trembled wanting to take him so badly but then his phone started to ring. Blinking a couple times in his daze he reached into his back pocket to pull out his phone looking at it. He'd just got his packs phone numbers the other day, "Hello?"

Panicked on the other line was Taki, "R-Ritsu! Is Shiro there I can't get him through his phone! I need to talk to him right now Simon was attacked!"

Ristu clears his throat and holds his phone up to Shiro, "something happened."

The ringtone had spoiled the mood and made Shiro growled as Ritsu stopped and picked up the phone. He would have ignore it and was about to say that when the other answered it but the change in his look made him frown no liking it. 

"Hello?" he said and imediatly his blood froze when he heard Taki's shaken voice at the other end saying that Simon was attacked and was now in the hospital. Cursing between his lips he rushed a hand through his hair as he heard the other explaining bits through his sobs of what happened. "Why didn't you call me as soon as this happened?!" he said in an angry voice but then realized his phone was in the other room and he wouldn't had heard it. 

"Calm down Taki. Are Sota and Leah with you? Send me the location and we'll be there as soon as possible" he said taking a deep breath before hanging up and giving the phone back to Ritsu. Groaning he kissed his lips one more time. "Change of plans apparently. Change. We need to go now" he said in a low voice, almost dangerous as it didn't leave room for questions. 

Getting up he dressed back and went in the living room to look for his phone. When he found it he had 10 missed calls from Taki and Sota. Cursing for being so careless about this little thing he waited for Ritsu to change clothes and headed out to his car, driving at the given location of the hospital from Taki. All the drive he grip the steering wheel praying that Simon was alright and there was nothing major. 

Ritsu looked up at him hearing the distant talking but knew something bad had happened. Kissing him back the haze he was in was hard to get out of but the sudden demand of no nonsense had Ritsu moving without realizing. Quickly grabbing a change of clothes he tried to will his body to calm down after what they were doing. It was good for him to wander around all turned on. 

Coming out he grabbed his things and followed him to the car. Even when Shiro was driving he reached over putting a hand on his arm trying to help calm him. At the hospital there were police there trying to investigate the situation. An injured beta after being attached by an alpha of another group rose suspicions. It was really frowned upon to do something like that. 

Ritsu came inside with him and a nurse showed them the way to the room. With Shiro's scent all over Ritsu they didn't even question him going into this pack's room. They were trying to make sure only pack members came in. Inside the room sat Taki on the chair next to the bed holding his hand. Crying he gently rubbed his thumb over the back of his hand so worried about him. 

Leah was sitting in another chair looking a little roughed up too. The whole pack did but Simon got the brunt of it. Leah looked like she got punched and Taki had scratches all over his arms and shoulder that were covered with bandages. Leah looked up when Shiro came in, "Shiro!" Tears streamed down her face. "Oh Shiro...."

When Ritsu placed his hand over his it was like he woke up from a trance and looked at him as seeing him on the passenger seat for the first time. Then he remembered he wasn't alone and he smiled gently, thanking him from his look for being there for him, even if someone he kind of took him with him. 

Shiro's heart shrink as he walked down the hospital halls. He never liked hospitals as there was always death in his memories whenever he was into one. He just hopped that this wasn't the case. But his heart stopped when he entered the room and saw Simon sedated and probably sleeping on the bed all covered in scars and bruises, head and arms filled with bandages. Taki and Leah looking like there were crawled along the ground for many miles. But there was no sight of Soto. Where was he? Oh god please, he thought when he saw Leah running towards him wrapping his arms around her trying to calm her down. 

"I'm here Leah....calm down baby girl....all is over" he said in a calming voice holding her to his chest. She was like his sister and hated to see her like this. It was breaking him into pieces. He tried to walk together with Leah so that she can sit back on the chair, not wanting her to work up herself. He then looked at Simon feeling hard to swallow then looked back at Leah. "Where is Soto? Is he okay? " he was holding her hands into his as he was kneeling near the chair. 

How could he have been so ignorant over his pack and not be more careful and take care of them. They all counted on him and he left them alone. And where was he? Enjoying time with Ritsu and having fun. He wasn't allowed to have fun anymore as it was putting his pack in danger. But he was going to deal with that later. 

Leah sobbed against him holding on tightly to his shirt as he walked her back over to the chair, "he's in recovery. I don't know how bad he is. They said he's breathing on his own t-though." She wiped her eyes trying to explain. "They'll let us in soon to see him once he wakes up."

Taki sat up but didn't let go of Simon's hand, "it was an alpha... caught us leaving to go to the store." Wiping the tears from his face he was so beyond upset he didn't know what to do. 

Ritsu felt horrible that this happened to him, while he took their alpha from them. Biting his bottom lip he texted his sister on his phone asking if he could grab a few things. He had to do something to help protect them after that. 

Taki sniffled as he looked down, "the doctor wants to keep us all over night. I think Simon and Soto will be staying a few days. They set up police all over the hospital. They're only letting pack members and staff in here."

Leah nodded her head, "the officer said it's rare for an alpha to try to attack a pack instead of the alpha so they're looking into... um... murder cases." She didn't like the sound of that but they didn't know this guy. Being new and older she hadn't seen him before.

Shiro sigh heavy when he heard he was in recovery as well but was worried as he didn't woke up yet. This just didn't made sense. Who would do such a thing to a pack of betas? But then his question was answered by Taki which made him frown. 

"An Alpha? That doesn't make any sense. Why would an alpha attack a pack of betas with no alpha around?" he said frowning harder trying to understand what the hell was going on. Was there a new guy that wanted to make a statement? But then again, why would he go to his pack and not him directly? Maybe because you weren't home but out fucking around , he thought cursing himself for letting them get into this mess. It was all his fault. 

"the doctor wants to keep us all over night. I think Simon and Soto will be staying a few days. They set up police all over the hospital. They're only letting pack members and staff in here."

He looked at Simon when he mentioned the staying in the hospital. He was happy that they were still alive so they will be in good hands. When he mentioned that the police only lets pack members he looked with the corner of his eyes at Ritsu. He wasn't officially a pack member but guess his scent was all over him and no one doubted that. 

"the officer said it's rare for an alpha to try to attack a pack instead of the alpha so they're looking into... um... murder cases."

Shiro frowned looking at Leah because of what she had said. "A murder case? But no one died" he said looking at them both then remember his buddy that he fought because of Alexandra (i forgot her name) and in the end he killed him. Could it be that they were looking into that one. But thought he handle it and everything was set and well documented. 

"Let's just worry on you guys get better. I'll deal with the rest" he said standing up looking at Simon feeling like a parts of him were being pulled out. Why everyone dear to him was being hurt? What did he do to deserve this. "I'm going to check on Sota" he said walking out the room trying to take deep breaths as he felt he was going to have a panic attack. 

The whole situation they were in was a mess. The tension in the hospital was high with alpha/beta cops all over the place. The thing was there were a couple other alpha battles outside of the group recently leading cops to believe it had more to do than with just them. 

Ritsu came over to Leah and Taki to check them over. Leah gave him a hug to and trembled but his omega scent was calming to her. Mixed with a bit of Shiro's scent it was a perfect combination to help soothe her and stop her crying. Ritsu gently rubbed her back then surprisingly enough Taki reached out grabbing Ritsu's shirt. Ritsu pulled back after a moment from Leah and hugged Taki. Omega's naturally had a calming motherly air to them which made them great for comfort and affection. Where alpha's were strength and determination omega's were their opposite. 

"We'll get this sorted out," Ritsu gave them one last squeeze before walking over to follow Shiro. His hand came out and gently entwined his fingers with Shiro. "They'll be okay. They're in the best place right now for health. We'll figure something out." 

Smiling softly up at Shiro he gave his hand a little squeeze, "I have a couple ideas but we can talk about them after Sota."

Shiro was surprise to feel the others hand catching his and holding him gently but firmly, making him turn his eyes to the guy. 

They'll be okay. They're in the best place right now for health. We'll figure something out." 

But what could they figure out? It was his fault. He hasn't been there to protect them. He was away having fun and being happy for the first time in a long time and this shit happened. It was like the univers didn't want him to be happy. Every time he managed to have fun or enjoy his life, something bad was happening reminding him that he was like cursed or something for always suffering. He wanted to run away from Ritsu as he wasn't good for him. If the other continued to be around he would get hurt and he really didn't want that. He started to care for the guy way more than he intended and felt like he was part of his life even after this short period of time. But he didn't want to risk his safety. Not him. He didn't deserved it. 

When he wanted to pull away from Ritsu, the guy squeezed his hand holding him steady, not letting him go, which only made his heart sink. He sigh looking at him again, preparing to brush him off when the other spoke and made him frown, making his chest clench at how selfless the other was. They weren't his pack members, just a bunch of guys that he just met a few days ago but was acting like he had been in the pack for years and care for them. 

I have a couple ideas but we can talk about them after Sota."

Feeling sorry for himself as he thought the other would feel pitty for him but that wasn't in his look at all. His eyes were filled with worry but also reassurance that he was there and going to help him no mater what. Where did he found this guy? Without a word he stepped closer and hugged him, wrapping around his arms around Ritsu's shoulders as he was a little smaller than him, pressing his body to his chest. 

"Thank you" he said in a broken whisper sighing in relief as he felt he wasn't alone anymore.  "Let's check on Sota" he said stepping back and kissing Ritsu's forehead, grabbing his hand and walking down the hall to ask some questions to where he was and if he could check on him. 

Reaching the room where Sota was he noticed that the guy was just waking up as he entered the room. 

"Shiro .... Ritsu ... " he said trying to get up but he groan in pain as his chest and stomach were covered in bandages. 

"Don't push yourself" he said firmly but then smiled gentle as he reach the bed. "I'm glad you're okay" he said smiling tapping his head gently. 

"I'm sorry. We we're caught out of guard. How are the others?" he said quickly groaning holding his hand over his stomach. 

"they are fine" he said placing his hand on his shoulder. "They'll recover" he added taking a deep breath. "Tell me what happened" he said knowing that Sota will manage to give him some details that maybe they were going to help him. After a few minutes of explaining Shiro was more confused then ever. It really didn't made any sense. The attacked looked random but still. An alpha to pick on a group of betas? That was odd. 

"thank you. Now rest. You'll be staying in for a few more days than the others but then you'll get back home and be safe" he said clenching his teeth. "That i promise" he said feeling his eyes darkening. "I'll go deal with the police and the rest of the paper" he smiled gently to his friend then took Ritsu and head outside. He stopped down the hall and turned Ritsu to face him. 

"Go and stay with the others in Simons room. I have to talk with the cops and then i'll be right back with you guys, okay?" he said brushing his hand through the others hair taking a deep breath. Having him here was kind of calming. 

Ritsu smiled softly and returned the hug pouring his heart into it. Shiro needed him and that is what drove him to help. Being in a pack wasn't something he'd done in a while but being connected to Shiro like he was really pushed him to do the right thing. Deep down he missed it. Caring for others was in his nature and turning to his job was what kept him sane during all this. 

Staying close to Shiro he saw the mess Sota was in. Looking over the messy state he was in told Ritsu this was personal. There was something the detectives weren't seeing. To target them and do so much damage looked like a personal attack they just couldn't fit everything together yet. The little omega liked watching chrime watch shows so he'd learned some things. For now they would just have to take measures to protect themselves. This looked personal so next could be Ritsu then Shiro. Someone was wanting to hurt him. 

Ritsu was worried of course but they needed him to be their calm beacon right now. He hated to see them so hurt. Maybe he could use his platform to do something? Leaning into his touch he reached up touching Shiro's cheek, "are you sure? I can go with you if you need me." Those sweet green eyes looked up at him, even in the harsh light of the hospital that hair stood out. 

If Shiro told him to go to the room he'd make sure they were comfortable for the night. It wasn't quite dinner time yet. He would make sure everything in the back end was taken care of while Shiro made sure everything on the front was. Running a pack was hard, it was one reason why alpha/omega packs were so strong. Alpha/beta's did fine but it wasn't the same. 

"are you sure? I can go with you if you need me."

Shiro smiled at the sweet worry the other showed towards him. He really didn't deserved him. He was a mess. His life was a mess. And he was now drawing the other into it. Sighing he closed his eyes for a brief second enjoying the warm touch of his hand then opened his eyes and looked into his green eyes that could see right through him. No he wasn't okay. he was worried sick, angry, desperate, but not okay. And Ritsu could see all that, but he had to play it cool and act like an alpha and not worry everyone more than they already were. "I'm fine. I'm a big grown ass wolf" he said trying to act cocky and winked at him. "Now go to the others" he said turning him by his shoulders giving him a small slap on his buttocks watching him walk away. 

His smile faded as he took a deep breath turning and walking towards the reception to deal with the cops and paperwork that was waiting for him. 

Simon groan a little in pain as he was starting to wake up. Blinking slowly a few times to adjust to the light in the room he saw Taki and Leah, in not so good shape, near his bed. "Hey guys" he said in hoarse voice. He moved his hand to touch Taki's giving him a faint smile. "Guess we had it a little rough ..ngh.." he groan when he tried to move his body then settled to stay put. 

Ritsu let out a soft chuckle at Shiro's comment about being a grown ass wolf, "heh..." Being turned around and patted he looked over his shoulder at him but headed back into the room. Silly alpha but he was learning when to cave to his alpha and when to push. 

The police explained how they found the scene and that there was some evidence left behind they were looking into. The problem was the other alphas that came to help afterwards that touched them. They were having to rule out DNA left at the scene. One detective did come forward and asked if he knew anyone harboring any ill will towards them. They didn't really quiz the beta's since they were beta and waited for the alpha to get there. They took down any information he had and took down his contact information. 

Taki gasped when he heard him speak, "Simon..." Holding his hand he moved closer again with a sad smile on his face. "Y-Yeah.... I'm so glad you're awake..." Tears streamed down his face.

Leah sighed softly and smile sadly at him, "yeah... Shiro and Ritsu are here."

Ritsu stepped in as she was saying that, "hey, Shiro's talking with the police. Are you guys hungry? Need blankets? I'll get you everything you need." He stepped over to the bed smiling softly at Simon. "How are you feeling? Try not to move too much, it looks like you'll be staying here a couple days. We'll have to get some things sorted at your house." 

Shiro tried to give as much information as he could, from what he had found from the others. He was thankful that they haven't questioned the others as they were pretty shaken up. Explaining that he never had any altercations of the sort with anyone and couldn't think of any alpha who want to do this to him, the police wrap up and left, letting him know that as soon they will find anything out they will inform him but to be careful, and if anything call them back. Shiro nodded watching the police leave as he returned to the main desk, filling the rest of the papers for the others. Since he was their alpha he was responsible. 

Simon smiled and lifted his hand to whipe the tears of Takis face. "They cannot kill me that easily" he joke smiling, knowing very well it was a bad joke and tit was something that Sota would do. But he caught up some of his dark humor so it was okay. He looked at Leah nodding then heard Ritsu. He smiled happy to see the other there and felt a little sorry for being in this kind of situation and worry them all. 

"I felt better in my days" he joked again at Ritsu's question and nodded when he was ask not to move a lot. It was still painful so he was willingly obeyed to it. "I would like some water please" he managed to say watering his lips with his tongue. He felt a little dehydrated. 

Shiro came in the room shortly sighing in relief to see him awake. "Glad to see you're awake. Leah, Sota has woken up as well if you want to be with him" he said smiling knowing how much she cared for the other. He then sat near the bed looking at Simon. 

"Do you remember what happened? I talked with Sota but didn't get much from him. Have you seen who it was? Was it someone from school or someone we know?" he asked knowing that maybe he was forcing the other to remember but they had to talk. 

"N-No. None of the above" he groan Simon frowning as he was remembering the whole thing. "I've never seen him before. But i do know one thing" he said turning his eyes to Shiro. "He knew you" 

Shiro blinked a few times frowning as he felt his heart sink. "What do you mean?" he tried to keep himself calm. 

"He said something like ... this is because of your alpha ... he should be careful with whom he is messing with ... or something like that" he added. "And he said this was just a warning" he added looking at Shiro. Shiro felt his blood turned to ice, and his heart probably stopped beating for a split second. He was turning pale. 

So this IS my fault. I'm to blame for what happened to them. their like this because of me, he lowered his eyes , closing them as he turned his hands into fists. 

"I'm sorry" he finally said feeling more guilty than ever. "I'm sorry" he didn't know what else to say. He felt useless. 

Taki leaned into his touch, he'd been so afraid of loosing him. Grabbing the water and a straw from the table he held it up for him to drink out of. It was hard to stop the tears he was so upset so they still fell a few times while he sat there tending to him.

Leah gasped and got up, "oh thank god." She quickly went to the room next to their to check on him. Poor thing really did care for the guy even if she gave him a hard time.

Ritsu stood close by but was making a note to ask the nurse several things when she came in to check on them. Hearing about what the alpha had said his hunch was correct, this wasn't a random attack, "hey Shiro. Please don't shut down like that." His hand went to his alpha's shoulder giving it a squeeze. "It's not like you told him to go attack them or even shouted it down the street, free betas for your liking. No. You can't blame yourself for something another did. You can't control the world. We have to focus on the things we can control."

Taki looked up at Ritsu a little surprised that came out of his mouth. None of them knew how to handle an alpha.

Ritsu ran his hand down to rub over his back, "the only thing we can control is what we do from here. I'll make sure the nurses know Taki is to be in this room until we return and Leah in the other one. That way you two have a member of the clan with you in each room. I let my sister know I'm coming over to pick up a few things and we'll put an alarm in your house." Focusing on things out of their control wasn't going to solve anything the only thing they could do was move on from here and make sure they took measures to protect themselves. 

Shiro took a deep breath wiping a few tears from his eyes as he lifted his head and looked up at Ritsu feeling comfortable with his hand on his shoulder. It really was helping him calm down and think about everything more clearly. He nodded as the other continued talking , agreeing with whatever he was saying. They needed something to set around the house just to make sure. This wasn't something random. This was something against him but he couldn't think of anyone who would had something with him as nothing had happened lately. 

Simon looked at them two and smiled happy that his alpha had finally found someone who could help him around and be a support that he really needed. Most importantly, he was happy that Shiro wasn't alone. That's why they had fought with the guy when he attacked them. They were his pack and had to protect their alpha. The truth was that the guy came looking for him and when Sota had fight back the alpha decided to attack them and send a message. He didn't want to tell Shiro that. He had enough problems on his head. 

"Alright. Then you two rest. Taki, make sure Leah knows and she can stay with Sota. If anything happens you call either of us okay?" he said getting up from the chair looking at Simon. "I'll make sure to make our home a safe place for everyone". Simon smiled. "I know you will man. Now go and do your thing" said Simon resting his head better on the pillow holding Taki's hand. 

"Let's go Ritsu" he said taking his hand walking out of the room. He decided to talk with the nurses giving orders around to not let anyone in those rooms beside them two when they were visiting. Then he turned to his car starting the engine. 

"Where do we need to go?" he asked wanting to make everything he could to make the house safer for everyone and get that motherfucker who hurt them. 

Taki looked at the two of them glad to see their alpha had finally found someone. Especially someone who could handle that attitude of his. Ritsu had enough to challenge him but it was nice to have that caring support too, "I will. You two be careful." 

Ritsu smiled softly and nodded his head, "we're a phone call away. There's police all over so you'll be covered here." When they left to talk to the nurse he made sure to let he know about them pairing off to watch over each other. Even making sure they'd have beds and blankets. Maybe even a snack sent to them soon if they were hungry. He wanted to make sure they were taken care of. 

Getting into the car he sighed softly, "Cambridge road... my family home." Those green eyes turned to him. "Third house on the right." There was a huge traditional family home when they would pull up. About five cars outside and obviously a rather large family living there. The house was three stories with a gate. Ritsu told him the code when they pulled in. "You... you don't have to go in... my family is not the most supportive. I mean... ughh..." Running his fingers through his hair he sighed. "So my family thinks omega's are just baby making machines so they were not nice to me. They were going to sell me off to their neighbor. I bit his ear off and left. I haven't been home since." 

As he stopped the car in front of the house and heard what the other said Shiro frowned not liking what he was hearing. Sell to some guy just because he was an omega?! How could they?! But then again family issues were something he was familiar with so he sigh not wanting to ask more about it. 

"i think this time is me who will have your back" he said smiling and winking at him. "That's the least i can do for helping me today" he added brushing his red hair trying to light the mood a little before entering the house. Now he was thinking about it, there could be a lot of things his parents wouldn't like. His red hair, the fact that he was back and most of all coming home with an alpha and not claimed. Maybe going inside wasn't a good idea, but he wasn't going to let Ritsu take all the blow from his family by himself. As he stood beside him when he needed in the hospital , he was going to do the same. 

"Let's go" he said getting out of the car, walking to the door , ringing and waiting. He could sense the other was a little nervous to be back home after all he had done and not sure how his family would react but if they were to step out of the line then his alpha would break the mood and try to settle things back to normal. As much as possible. 

The door was opened by a guy in a suit greeting them and making room for them to enter. He could tell that his family was pretty wealthy and prestigious. Keeping his head high and act as cool and cold as possible he kept himself as close as possible to the other. 

Ritsu smiled over at him when he said he had his back it made him smile. It was nice to have someone back him up again. Even his sister could only do so much before everything went to hell. When they got to the front door and knocked Ritsu looked over at Shiro, "oh don't comment on my mothers clothes. It's a trap. You can say she looks nice but if you say it's a nice dress or something she'll find a way to twist it around." He warned him knowing how his mother was. 

Seeing the butler at the door he forced a smile, "hello Jeremy. I texted my sister. She has a few things for me and then we'll be out of everyone's hair." He was hoping to get in and out. 

Just as his sister turned the corner carrying a box here came a woman in a rather nice sun dress who looked to be Ritsu's mother. Their features were very similar but she was obviously an alpha, "RITSU SAKUMA! The hell are you doing here?!" She was furious when behind her was a smaller male. Beta. 

A younger kid than Ritsu poked his head out of the room and within a moment they were surrounded by people. Ritsu's sister came up with the box for him and set it down on the table by the door, "god you're loud."

"I'M LOUD?! How DARE he come back here and with an alpha!" the woman looked enraged that he was there but Ritsu stood strong. She poked her finger at them. "You've not even claimed. You just show up with some random alpha? How dare you."

Ritsu held his hands up, "I didn't come to bother anyone just to grab this and go." There were younger siblings who ignored their mothers rampage. They were obviously used to it to cling to Ritsu's leg. He reached down patting their heads. "Hi Kenji, Eiji. I missed you." He had around 8 siblings in the room. His sister was the oldest then there was him and going down in age from there.

Shiro felt instantly the power of alphas surrounding them once his sister came into picture. She did looked a little like him and from the first look she was a kind person. What he didn't liked and snored a little was the way Ritsu's mother was reacting. Apparently the smaller ones ignored her and ran to their brother hugging him. Looking at Ritsu and the way he was acting around his siblings had made him smile a little, forgetting the harsh comments the women has given him or they as she yelled. Ritsu was really a carrying and selfless person which made Shiro happy but his smile faded as he lifted his eyes and looked at the alpha women inf front of them. He stood his grounds lifting an eyebrow in defiance at her knowing that probably that would piss her off, but at that moment he didn't cared anymore. No one was going to talk to Ritsu that way as long as he was there. 

Mending his voice he spoke : "As a fellow Alpha i would like you to tone it down if possible madam and not speak that way to him" he looked firceful like never before. It was known that women alphas were strong and stubborn but male alphas were even worst. So a fight between them was epic but in the end, depending how strong the alpha male was the balance would turn. Shiro was a powerful alpha and he was going to protect those close to him no mater what. 

Everyone went silent looking at Shiro and the Ritsu mother in shock. No one ever dared to speak back to her like that. Maybe Shiro had made a mistake to speak, but he couldn't bare seeing him hurt like that. Not on his watch. 

Shocked that this alpha mutt was talking to her like that her green eyes turned to him looking beyond pissed, "this is my house that he's not welcome to. That includes you by extension." She had lowered her voice though so it did help. Although after that she folded her arms and turned leaving the room for a moment. Ritsu stared up at Shiro his eyes bulging out of his head, if his siblings weren't holding his hands he'd have hugged him.

Clearing her throat Ritsu's older sister gestured to the box, "everything is in there and I found a few extra things."

Ritsu's father stepped forward putting a hand on Ritsu's shoulder, "I am glad to see you. Are you considering maybe... coming home?" A couple other teen siblings came over wanting to hug their older brother. All the kids were a mix of beta's and alphas. It looked that Ritsu was the only omega. 

Ritsu looked to his father with a sad smile, "no." His voice was sad. "I will not follow that old fashioned way omega's are treated dad..." His younger siblings gently tugged on him. He picked one up nuzzling him. 

"Welcome home mom," one of the little kids said. 

"No not mom Ritsu," Ritsu chuckled with a blush looked back at Shiro. "I was basically mom to most of my younger siblings. These two and Benji over there." He pointed at a ten year old peaking out from behind one of the teens. "They all called me mom." 

Ritsu's sister looked up at Shiro, "are you that alpha we were helping?" 

Shiro chuckled a little at the woman's comment but was happy she had left the room and let the rest of the family to enjoy the rest of the reunion. Even if it was for a short period of time, he managed to give Ritsu that opportunity. Although he did noticed the sadness in his eyes and voice. Guess each of them had their on past scars to bear. A soft smile appeared on his face when the little one called Ritsu 'mom' and then chuckle at the quick explanation the other gave him. "I think i understand why. You do have a mothering care for others" he tried to joke about when Ritsu's sister spoke to him. 

"Yes. I'm Shiro Kazuya. Thank your help back then and thank you for helping me again" he bowed a little his head in respect to the other alpha woman. "I'm really in your depth" he added reaching his hand out to shake hers, waiting for her to make the move. Usually women alphas, from what he knew, had to prove that they were powerful enough and they always had to put up a strong mask. All they ever wanted was respect and recognition as alphas. Guess that's why he and Ritsu were getting so good. Because both of them were against those stupid stereotypes and rules for each race and wanted to break the status quo. Shiro was treating Ritsu's sister as an equal. 

Ritsu blushed at Shiro's comment about him being mothering. It was true, just came with his nature. Ritsu's sister looked up at Shiro a bit surprised. Reaching her hand forward she gave him a firm handshake, "hm." Smiling she glanced at her brother, "I see why you like him." That made Ritsu turn beat red.

"Suki," Ritsu's sister shared her name. "No problem. Let me know if you ever need anything else. Ritsu didn't really tell me what's going on but if you need help we're there." Behind her was her beta husband. He smiled and nodded his head. 

Ritsu picked up his other sibling nuzzling him then set him back down. Reaching over to Shiro he rubbed his back, "I'll let you know. things will be a little crazy for a bit but I'm glad to have your support." He smiled softly. 

Ritsu's father stepped back out of the room when he realized his son wasn't returning. They had been looking forward to that deal and retiring. Now they couldn't. It was selfish but that's how they felt. 

Seeing Ritsu's red face made him laugh a little. That was a cute reaction he started to like about the other. He then turned his attention to Suki and nodded in agreement and understanding, again thanking for her support. Seeing her husband back made him think that he really wasn't alone anymore. Even if Ritsu's family was sort of hatting him, they were still caring for him. In a strange way, but they did. 

"I'll let you know. things will be a little crazy for a bit but I'm glad to have your support."

He was a little confused at that and leaned a little closer to him whispering. "You mean is getting worse than this?" he smiled trying to assure the other that he was prepared for whatever was coming his way. He then felt something at his leg and when he looked down he saw a little boy that looked almost like Ritsu. If he didn't knew better, he would had thought it was a mini version of him. He bend down and took the little fellow in his arms. "well hello there little one. Nice to meet you. What's your name?" he asked in a soft voice smiling gently. He loved kids and have a protective spirit he was always careful around children not wanting to scare them. 

Ritsu turned his head to whisper back, "no no just that things are crazy and I wasn't going to explain it all right now." He didn't want to tell everyone Shiro's groups problems that he was inserting himself into. This situation was a bit crazy that they were in, Shiro's group getting attacked by an alpha, now they needed to hunker down the house and make it a safe spot. 

The little kid pouted as he looked at Shiro, "I'm Eiji... I'm four..." He held up three fingers then looked at his hand, holding up a fourth. " Four." The little kid was so adorable. Even though his parents were a pain they made adorable kids. 

Ritsu looked up at Shiro blushing a little. He'd look super cute holding their children. He bit his bottom lip feeling a burning inside him wondering about them having children one day. Well shit they weren't even bonded yet and he was having those thoughts. There was something incredibly hot and primal seeing Shiro with a child making him want to have a litter of their own.