Are You Mine? (mik3la x Akiravadel)

akiravadel

Spoiler

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Ritsu Sakuma

Likes: Gaming, reading, science. Going to school for Game Design/Graphic Design 

Background: Very nerdy and reserved which was a little odd for an omega. He didn't like being the toss around for school to enjoy so he found someone to help through his heats to keep from being the school whore that often omega's are treated as. 

Ritsu sighed softly, this was his last year in high school. They were getting ready to start college and then after a couple years onto their careers. Lately it was becoming a problem with omegas being in the school without a boyfriend. Many were picked on and tossed around if they didn't have an alpha to protect them. Ritsu had done well to stay away but he was really dying for something. Of course he wasn't ready for anything serious, his whole career was ahead of him but maybe a deal with an alpha to help him through his heats and not claim him would help. 

It was hard to fight that urge but maybe if he could find one that would be alright with the no strings attached and maybe headed to the same college would work out nicely. They didn't even have to be roommates because it would only be for a few days every three months to see each other, have their fun and go their opposite ways. He wouldn't even bother him to not see anyone else. Outside of just helping him through these times he didn't think he'd need anyone around.

This might work for a little while but he had no idea what he was actually in for with wondering about doing this. Sighing softly his body was hot, his heat maybe a day or two away and getting stared down by every alpha in school was getting to be annoying. He needed to find someone to help ease his heats, which only worked with another alpha, but who? Looking around the room all these guys were jocks or assholes he already knew. Maybe someone else? Heading into the lunchroom he scanned the room wondering if he knew anyone that would be a good choice. He didn't really have any friends to ask, he mostly kept to himself besides a couple people in his gaming group and online. Of course he loved to stream but that was different than the people in school. 

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• mik3la

Name: Shiro

Displikes: stupid people, bugging his business, noisy people

Background: His parents have send him later to school than any other kid. That's why he is older than the others. But he is not the only one. He is arogant and a player and will try to break the rules as much possible as he can. He likes to party and to hang out with friends. He is an atleet and that has got him into the popular groups in highschool. He is inteligent, not needing to study or anything and he gets out of trouble most of the time because he is an alpha. Outside of school he is a fighter. He gets into fights and he sometimes comes all bruised at school which only makes him look more dangerous so everyone keeps his distance. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One more year, he thought as he sat in the classroom and trying not to fall asleep as his teacher was talking. One more year and he was going to be out of there and into the world. He wanted to travell the world and see places, not getting stuck in this town or in a stupid college. He was an Alpha, he needed to know places. As for the others, they were fine accepting to settle down with their lives, going to college or get jobs then go to college. Shiro just wanted a break from everything. 

As the favorit part of the day came up, he sat on his sit near the window, his legs up on the table, while he was gazing outside imagining his wolf self running down those hills, feeling the breeze of the air and the grass under his paws. He liked being in his wolf form more than being a human, but he couldn't do anything about that. He was lost in his thoughs as a girl aproaced the group. 

"Wha'cha dreaming handsome?" asked the girl sitting right next to him. She was skinny, red hair and blue eyes. She was to die for but he wasn't interested. She was just annoying for him and the way she was alwats trying to get his attention. Which was only making him feel sorry for her. 

"Nothing that might interest you Annabelle" he said sighing rolling his eyes as she called him 'handsome'. "what do you want?" he asked leaving his legs back down on the floor turning to her but keeping his distance. 

"Well , i was wondering if you have a partner for the dance next month and as you know i wou-....." started the girl, but as she started talking something else caught his attention. Most of all he could feel something was different that day in the caffeteria. Frowning he looked pass the girl and saw a cute little guy scanning the room like looking for something or someone. The impatience in his eyes made him curious, wanting to know what was that all about. Not everything something interesting happens in school. So this was new. 

"So what do you say?" said the girl that had been talking all that time. 

"WhaT?" he said turning his eyes back to her. 

"The dance?" 

"Oh right....Sorry, not going" he said shrugging as he stand up and left the table going to take a can of juice but at the same time watching the little one getting more and more nervous. He smirked, amused by the picture but got bored as nothing interested was happenening so he left the caffeteria and went to his locker, searching for his backpack. He was going to ditch the rest of the classes. 

@

Edited by mik3la

Ritsu looked around feeling something in there. Something strong. Who was it? His eyes narrowed trying to figure out who it was. There was someone his instincts were being driven to but who? Biting his lip he scanned the room and as the alpha looked away his eyes fell on him. Oh... He really didn't know him well. Of course they'd passed each other in the halls but he seemed to be a bad boy. Or at least tried to be one. He seemed to like to be alone and didn't date anyone, maybe he'd be perfect. 

Following after him, it wasn't often omega's pursued alphas, honestly it rarely happened at all. Omega's were just tossed around like yesterdays newspaper. Not this one. That personality got him in trouble in so many ways so he tried to stay quiet. 

Walking down the hall he caught him at his locker, "hey um-" Nervousness filled him but he needed to at least try. Standing there frozen for a second his scent was horribly intoxicating right now. Closing his eyes for a second he breathed out slowly. "I'm Ritsu... and I have a question. I know we don't know each other and you know what that's part of why I'm here."

Swallowing hard he was trembling a little trying to figure out how to ask this, "it's my last year here and I can't handle these heats anymore. I don't want to date anyone and I won't be passed around like some sex doll. I know this is probably outta left field but... I'm looking for someone who wouldn't mind just spending my heats with me then going our separate ways. I don't have time for a relationship but... I'm dying with these heats." It might've been a bit bold but he was driven by instincts and wanted one person to do this with.

Just when he got his backpack he heard someone mend his voice behind the locker's door. Closing it he saw the nervouse and desperate guy from the cafeteria that was looking for something or someone, which was kind of weird that he came after him. Narrowing his eyes he lifted one eyebrow curious what the guy wanted and why was he talking to him in the first place. But a sweet scent got to him and he imediatly knew what it was about before the other could tell him. The guy was soon in heat. A soft smirk appeared on his face as he managed to clear his mind and actually listen to what the guy was saying. 

"it's my last year here and I can't handle these heats anymore. I don't want to date anyone and I won't be passed around like some sex doll. I know this is probably outta left field but... I'm looking for someone who wouldn't mind just spending my heats with me then going our separate ways. I don't have time for a relationship but... I'm dying with these heats."

Keeping his smirk on his face he took one step towards him forcing the boy to take a step back and punned him on the lockers with one hand above his head  leaning down on him as with the other he lifted his chin forcing the guy to look him in the eye. 

"And what makes you think i'm interested in a weakly one like you? Are you that desperate that you thought i was your best option out of everyone in here?" he said keeping himself close, amused by how the other was reacting. Maybe he could have some open thing with the guy. Afterall, he wasn't a relashionship guy either. He had to admit that he was rather curious how the little one was in bed. 

"Hmmm .... I want to know in what i'm getting so i might as well taste you a little. I don't like weaklings" he said licking his lips, keeping his devilish grin on his face as he leaned more to him, and then pressed his lips over his, making his way to the others mouth with his tongue, devouring him. If the guy thought of him for that, he should know what he was getting himself into. 

Ritsu was caught off guard when he was pinned to the lockers. Normally he never allowed himself to be alone with an alpha or even anywhere near them during his heats. He'd even take an extra day off to be safe. Now here he was pinned against the wall looking up at him. WEAKLY!? Green eyes narrowed glaring up at him, "fuck you."

Then he smirked a little still trying to remain cool even though he was shaking, "y-your just the easy option." He had no idea it was pure instincts driving him to be near him. Then he was kissed for what wasn't his first time but a peck on the lips in middle school didn't count. This was incredibly different. Ritsu's legs even trembled from the wave of desire that shot through him. Must be his damn heat about to kick in, since he'd never let anyone touch him during that time. That had to be it.

Gripping the front of his shirt he yanked him closer and actually leaned into the kiss rolling his tongue back against Shiro's. Not the typical omega indeed. He even nipped at his lips getting a bit more aggressive in the kiss that what was normal for his kind. He wasn't just a roll over and take it that was for sure. Although this alpha tasted really good which he just chalked up to his heat being on the way. He might be on the more quiet side but weak was not a word he liked to hear. No he wasn't a weak omega, that was why he was still a virgin and still fighting. 

Feeling the others reaction to his kiss, something inside him made him feel good. Desire, need in that moment because of the scent the other was giving as he was starting his heat, who knew. But he liked the way the other had pulled him closer and clinged on him, deepening the kiss and kissed him back with almost the same intensity. This was new, but maybe because he found the guy intruige as he didn't act like the others of his kind. 

Once the was broken he was catching his breath, still with his body pinned on the other, locking his eyes with him. He had to be crazy for accepting something like this, but he had to make it on his own terms. 

"You peaked my interest but i'll do it on one condition" he said taking a deep breath stepping away from the guy. "No falling in love. I don't do relashionship or any of that drama. I don't need that. If that happens the deal is off" he said firmly pulling his backpack on his shoulder. 

"Do you accept?" he said as the bell rang and the other students started to appear on the halls one by one. "Think fast as its getting crowded here" he said looking from side to side at the rest of the students nad back at the boy. 

Ritsu almost ate his his kiss hungrily but when it broke off he panted softly. Licking his lips he stared up at him. How could a kiss just send him flying like that? Stupid heats. Listening to him setting the terms he blinked a couple times coming back down then laughed softly, "that's exactly what I'm looking for. Just to get through this and then done."

Reaching into his pocket he had his number scribbled on a piece of paper. Reaching out he held it out for him to take, "my heats due in two days. I won't be in class starting tomorrow so call me and I'll tell you where to go." He couldn't believe he was actually doing this but having someone with no string attached was the best option. 

Pulling back his number when he reached for it he gave him a serious look, "oh and no claim biting. I don't want to be tied down just as much as you don't it sounds like. This is just heat sex." He held the number back out for him with a light blush on his face. "You get to have some fun and I get some relief from it." In his mind it was a win win. Omega sex was the best and alpha's were the only way to make the heat more bearable and last less time. He didn't want to be tied down and continue his career, so they'd only have to see each other for a few days every three months. It worked out perfect. 

He never thought an omega would be so direct and not looking for more. This was a first for him too. Not to mention that the guy didn't actually act like one, which was more intrigue. He just found himself a plaything without even trying. 

When the boy reached the paper with his number and he was about to get it, he pulled it back making him frown not understanding what his game was. As he listened to him he laughed cockyly, looking at him with amused eyes when he mentioned about claiming bites. Maybe not claiming bites but some marks would do. That i cannot promise i'll hold back. I like it to much little one, he thought rolling his eyes as the other continued talking. 

"You forget one thing little one" he said taking the piece of paper as he pulled his phone out to save his number and sending a message so that the guy has his phone too. "I don't call ... you do" he said giving him the paper back, smirking at him as he walked pass him. 

"Talk later pipsqueak" he said waving his hand in the air as he was heading to the exit to leave the school ground and ditching school. 

Ritsu raised an eyebrow when he mentioned who'd call but it was true.  A text would probably work just to get the point across.  Watching him go he shook his head,  cocky ass, but that would work out fine.  He didn't want someone clingy anyway, just someone to get the job done.  

Heading to class for the day he felt worse as it went.  He made sure to save his number under the name 'heat help Alpha' since he didn't know his real name. 

The next couple days went by until he felt like he was going to fully go into heat in the next few hours.  Texting the guy he rolled over in his bed having long since nested in there the day before.  

/ The address is 212 Baker St. APT. 3. I live alone./

Groaning softly he shivered already feeling slick and hot. His body was ready but he wasn't sure if his mind was. This would be his first time and he hoped he wouldn't get all sentimental.  Sometimes Omega's emotions would be in the fritz, he just hoped he could keep it together. 

As days went buy Shiro had keept himself busy in school not wanting to get into much attention, although his runaways from school had been noticed by the headmaster and had informed his parents which they weren't too pleased with it, but there wasn't much they could do. He had his own mind and if someone was trying to corner him down by forcing him to do something, he was doing the exact oposite. He had to learn on the hard way what was good and what not, and for now, he didn't cared that much. 

He was in the caffeteria eating an apple as he was reading a random book when his phone buzzed, notifying him that he got a message. He thought for a moment from who it was and he smirked amused when he read it. It was from the pipsqueak, as that was the name he saved the number as. Sighing because he had to interup his reading he packed his things and headed outside.

"Hey, Shiro. We're you're going? We still have classes" said one of his friends as he caught him on the hallway. 

"Have something to do that came up unannounced, Matt. I'll try to come to your party tonight though" he said smiling and pointing at him before he turned and left the school grounds. 

Using a GPS to track down the adress, he find out that the guy wasn't that far from school, which was rather covenient but at the same time troubledsome. He didn't want someone to see him roaming around this neighbourhood as all it was a secret, or at least that's what he thought. 

Reaching the place he tuck his phone back in his pocket and before knocking he could smell the sweet scent from behind the door. Fucking hell he is in a mess, he though clearing his mind, knocking at the door. He waited a few more minutes and seeing that the guy wasn't opening up he called him. 

"Are you going to open the door or shall i leave?" he asked sighing in frustration as he was waiting already for a couple of minutes outside the door. 

Once the heat started kicking in basic functions became so difficult.  He'd texted that without even thinking of saying anything else.  That didn't help this guy find him or what was going on.  Maybe he should've told him he had a couple hours before the real heat began.  

Hearing the knock on the door he thought he was dreaming but then the yell woke him up.  Coming over to the door he was in a t-shirt and sweatpants with a blanket wrapped around him.  He unlocked it and opened it Stepping back for him to come inside,  "sorry..."

It was a one bedroom small place with a tiny kitchen,  bathroom, bedroom and a little living room. Nothing fancy but it was kept really clean. A couple gaming posters on a wall next to the tv with a couple game systems set up by it. His scent was really sweet and in his full blown heat really soon,  maybe an hour.  He was pretty gone as it was.l, "make yourself at home..." Blushing a little he realized what he was doing but too late to back out now. 

When the door opened and saw him like that he frown a little, not expecting him to be so...messed up. He never saw someone that was going in heat look that bad. He only saw a few of them but they all had it together and looked fine. This guy was looking like he was sick and about to die soon, which was really messed up. But then again, it could be that for omegas, the heat was more sever than for betas or alphas. He knew for sure that for Alphas was nothing like this, it was just a itchy urge to fuck, and fuck hard, but not like this. 

"Are you sure you're okay? You look like your dying" he said entering the house closing the door behind him. As he was stepping into the house, the scent was starting to get more and more intense which was making him feel a little dizzy. That was odd as he never felt like that before but he was managing to keep it together. 

"really now .... from you text i thought you were desperate" he said sitting on the couch in the living room. He did looked around and noticed how small the place was, but then again, for a single person it was kind of enough. Yeah he could use a little more space, but apparently the guy was okay with it. 

After taking a few minutes to think about it, he decided that they should cut to the chase and stop loosing time. 

"Let's just get to the point of why i am actually here. Where do you want it to do?" he asked very nonshalantly as it was something so lightly, as he was taking his jacket down, leaving it on the couch, moving to his shirt, taking it off, remaining bare chest. 

Ritsu bit his lips watching as he stepped in, "it's always been like this... that's why my sister suggested me finding an alpha to help. I don't know I've never done this before." He blushed a little with a shrug then looked away.  

Stepping back to his bedroom he tilted his head towards the bed, "I guess here... and yeah I'm... pretty desperate..." Throwing the blanket onto his bed he turned to him his eyes glazed over a bit.  "My sister said I waited too long.  Maybe that's why I look like hell." 

Blushing a little he stated undoing the ties on his sweats wondering if they should undress or just get to it. He wanted to get to it but he was also crazy nervous.  

As the boy stepped towards the bedroom and started talking he heard something that confused him even more.

"Wait ... hold on a second" he said stopping in the doorway frowning looking at him. "Are you saying you're a .... virgin?" he said shocking looking the guy up and down as he didn't looked nor act like one. 

"Hell no .... no never said you were a virgin ..." he said leaning against the door brushing his hand through his hair. He wanted just sex, not doing it with a virgin. He knew there was something fishy. But then again, they all started at some point, so it was the same for everyone. But did he had to be the first for this guy? Taking a deep breath he sigh, brushing his hair in frustration as he stepped in the room closing the door. 

"A deal is a deal" he said sighing. "take you clothes of and sit on the bed", he pointed the clothes and bed, hopping the other was understanding what was going to happen. 

Ritsu blushed more watching him freaking out about him being a virgin.  Maybe it was strange at his age but he was okay with it,  "hey I wasn't going to be passed around like some where instincts or not.  That's why I asked you.  Someone who doesn't want to be tied down and doesn't want an omega..."

Pulling his shirt off he was slim with pale skin and smooth.  Any mark left on him was going to be very noticeable. Slipping his pants off he quickly sat on the bed but the sweet smell only got stronger.  

Looking at him his face was flushed but determined with a heated look. His body was begging for this even if his mind was a bit frazzled.  After a couple times it shouldn't be so awkward anymore right? 

"hey I wasn't going to be passed around like some where instincts or not.  That's why I asked you.  Someone who doesn't want to be tied down and doesn't want an omega..."

"That's not what i meant pipsqueak" he said shortly before the sweet scent hitting him even harder. Why was this affecting him so much he couldn't understand but he was there for a reason and he was going to keep his part of the bargain. 

"Please tell that you have at least some lube" he said walking near the bed sitting on the edge near the other looking at him and his body. how marks would looks so good on his skin......shit ... no...don't go there...this is just casual sex .... even if this is the first and there is a risk of him thinking he fell in love but they agreed not to do that or contract terminated....now focuse, he thought as he waited for the other to respond. 

For a first time it was hard not to have some kind of lube as, even if the guy was in heat and ready for action, he would still needs some extra care. That much he had learned since he started to have sex. 

Ritsu looked at him and blinked slowly then held up a finger as he remembered, "oh right!" Leaning over his bed his little butt wiggled at him, showing he did have some hips he was growing into and a bit of a booty. Grabbing the lube from the side table he held it out for him. 

Smiling he was still blushing and shrugged his shoulders, "sorry heat brains slow. It might take me a second to register what you say."

He sat there and glanced around, "should I lie back?" Green eyes looked up at him,  he'd been serious when they met but he was a goofy guy and usually was when he'd game. It was just hard talking to normal people.  

Shiro sigh rubbing his forehead as the other bend to take the lube from the other side and wiggled his behind. it was funny in one way so he couldn't complaine. 

Taking the bottle from his hands he placed it on the bed, in his reach as he caught the guy by the neck with his hand pulling him in a kiss. 

"You talk to much" he whispered breaking the kiss. "Just relax pipsqueak. I'll try my best to make it a good experience", he said pinning his lips against the other, pushing him down on the bed as he climbed on top of him. 

"But just to make it clear. I'm doing it like this only because it is your first time" he said standing on top of him, keeping his balance in his hands and knees. He smirked bending down to him, kissing him again, claiming his lips and letting his tongue explore his mouth. His skin as he was touching it with his hand from up its shoulder to down to his waist and then his tigh, was hot. He lifted his legs right to his waist while his hand returned to his chest playing around doing circles and pinching the small bulbs of his erected nipples. 

Gasping he wasn't expecting him to kiss him so much.  Wrapping his arms around him he was trembling with that new experience shaking but his fingers were eagerly holding onto him.  When they broke apart he glared lightly at him,  "I know that. Now get to it before I use a toy instead. "

Wrapping his legs around his with his guidance he noticed for a moment how good he felt on him. He also tasted good which he just chalked up to his heat and this being new.

Shuddering under him his lips moved harder against him rocking his hips up.  Toying with his nipples just went right to his groin which was throbbing and leaking into his stomach, "mnnn!" He tried to stop his noises from coming out and being too loud.

"A toy you say .... hmmm" he smiled moving his kisses down to his neck and shoulder. "Now that i would like to see sometime" he added moving his hand down to his arse, grabbing his but into his firm hand, groaning softly. He moved his hand back to his stomach reaching for his erected member only touching it lightly as he reached further down to his rear, circling his finger around it. He was already half ready from the heat but he needed more preparation so he reached for the lube bottle and poured a little on his fingers and insidert one at first and seeing as he was already aroused he inserted one more and then a third one. His insides were hot and were strangling his fingers inside which made him smirk. 

While his fingers were doing their job, his kisses moved to his erected nipples, licking,sucking and biting on them, trying not to leave any marks. Not yet at least. His skin was soft and hot and his scent was drawning him more to this connection. 

"I think this is enough" he groan as he pulled up undoing his pants and his underwear, freeing himself from them. He poured a little lube on his erected member as well, placing himself at his entrance. 

"Here i go" he said to the other as he stood stranded on top of him pushing his hips slowly forward sinking inside him. Inch by inch he managed to push himself all the way in, breathing hard as it felt so tight around him, making him moan and groan. "Ngh, ha... oh damn it....mmmhh" 

It felt like his insides were melting him, sending all sorts of sensations through his entire body. 

"Are you okay with it?" he said looking down on him as he hold still. 

Instinct drove Ritsu to turn his head to the side but he was glad he didn't mark his skin there or bite down. Moaning his body greedily took his fingers wrapping snuggly around them while at the same time he rocked his hips against them. That felt so much better than his own fingers or the little vibrator he had hidden in the drawer, 'Mnn...f-fucckkk...." 

Shaking under him his hand moved up into his own hair gripping it as he tried to ground himself because the sensations were too good. Everything felt amazing and they'd just started. Gasping for a moment he didn't realize he was pushing in until he felt the heat spearing into him, "Ah!" Arching slightly to the side his hand shot up to grab his arm with his other hand pressing a fist to his mouth.

All inside he was pulsing and throbbing in desire almost trying to milk him already. Panting hard his mind was lost to him right now finally giving in to the pleasure. Green hazy eyes cracked open to look up at him letting his fist fall onto the bed. His legs were tight around his waist, shaking a little, his body arched slightly to the side and warm tears in the corner of his eyes that looked up at him. Even his hair was a mess around his face that was flushed a deep red down to his chest, "f-....mnnn.... fucking move... p-please!" If he looked down he'd see his member straining right on the edge of coming already just from that little bit. 

Shiro smirked at the outbirst the other made about him moving already. He couldn't agree more as he felt he was melting inside with every moment he was delaying. 

"As you wish ngh" he groan as he started to move his hip back and then push back in, and back again. With each thrust it was getting better and better as the other was molding for him so that he could take him easily. The feeling of the friction was amazing, making him groan. His body was slowly starting to move on its own as he was giving in into the scent of the heat and his desire of fucking the guy. 

The rhythm had speed up, now slamming his body against the other, feeling the room with their moans and groans of the pleasure they were both inflicting on each other. This was just the beginning and he was already feeling so fucking good by just pounding in and out of him. No kink involved or anything of that kind. That was crazy and now that he got a taste of him, he wasn't going to stop just like that. His animal instinct was trying to take over and fuck the shit out of the guy, even if the rational part was still debating. But from the way the guy was reacting it was like he was licking it rough even if he had been a virgin. 

"Fuck ...ngh...ha..." he groan pounding in and out of him, bending over, crossing his arms  under his shoulder and holding him by them with his hands, as he started to move more faster and deeper than before. 

Moaning louder he couldn't hold it back anymore, or at least didn't try to hold it back. Arching under him he angled his hips to take him deeper and squeezing around him to hit all the right spots. Raising one leg a little higher and the other wrapped around his hips he was able to have him slam right into his prostate, "F-Fuck yes!" This was what his body had been craving terribly all this time! 

Being omega he was born to do this but also not every omega could handle it so easy. It was like he was made for this alpha. Reaching his hand down he felt where his knee was braced just under his hips and dug his nails into his skin a little. His vision went blurry from the white hot pleasure he felt with him moving inside him so roughly but so deliciously. 

Feeling him bend over his body and hold him closer but also so he could move deeper his own arms held onto him digging his nails in his back. Leaning his mouth up he nipped under his chin and at his shoulder blade trying to egg him on to move faster, "r-right there.... ahhh... d-deeper r-righmn! I-I've never-Ah!" Shaking under him her grew incredibly tight suddenly arching up under him. "I-I'm com-I'm-Ahhhhh!" Without even touching himself he came between them pulsing around Shiro's member his body trying to milk him as his orgasm rushed through his smaller frame. 

this felt just amazing how he was taking him and slamming against his thrust wanting more and more, which he complied. just hearing him moan was melting his insides as he was rushing and rushing his thrust deeper and deeper in and out of him. He growled in his shoulder when he digged his nails into his back as it was a turned on but at the same time he had to bite his lip to stop the urge to bite him and leave him marks all around his shoulder and neck. He agreed with no marks so that he was going to keep it. 

As the other was giving him direction as to the fact that he was hitting the right spot he moved his hips faster and faster until the other arched his back and his insides sqeezed his member making it harder for him to hold back longer. As the other was climaxing and his insides were sqeezing pulsing his memeber he cum aswell, buring his head into the others shoulder as the after shocks of the climax were still shattering his body, leaving him breathless. This was crazy how  fast and intense was. 

"fucking .....ha...hell....ha...." he mumbled as he was catching his breath, not able to move as his muscles were aching a little. After a few more seconds he managed to pull himself to the side, resting on his back, taking deep breaths looking at the ceilling still dizzy from the scent and the climax effect. It was like he was high but in a very good way.