Are You Mine? (mik3la x Akiravadel)

akiravadel

Ritsu tensed when he touched his head. He wasn't used to talking about himself anymore or sharing. Millions of followers knew very little about him. He was so closed off that Shiro now knew him more than anyone outside his family. His family barely knew him. That life he used to live caused him to become very closed off. Ritsu didn't like being a runner, he wasn't happy how things turned out but since his family wouldn't listen he wasn't just going to take it like the omega's before him. 

Nodding his head he looked down, "I guess so." He bit his bottom lip then looked back up at him with a little smile. They were learning how to talk to each other, "You're not a bad person. Not at all you're just closed off like me. I've never been able to talk to an alpha like I talk to you. You'll actually listen, instead of feeling like I'm challenging you." Not that he wasn't sometimes but he just behaved different than most omega's. 

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• mik3la

"Actually ... I like it when you challange me" he said blushing a little scratching the back of his neck, taking a step back, looking to the side. "That's kind of what intrigued me of you. Yes, you're not like other omegas, you're crazy, bad-mouthed, impulsive and crazy for arguing with an alpha but ... that's kind of what i ... liked about you" he said blushing even more. Now this whole situation turned liked 360 and it wasn't good. Not for him. Mending his voice he crossed his arms over his chest. 

"Now don't let that get to your head or anything ... just because of that, doesn't mean i like being disobeyed" he added acting all though again. 

Ritsu looked up at him feeling his cheeks really heating up at his words. It was true. He always stepped out of line and would talk back to him and not just him, anyone. He didn't care about status or titles, he'd slap anyone getting in his way, "there's a difference between disobey and and just being curious. If you have a good reason sure I'll listen. If not? Well then you have to deal with my bad mouth."

Grinning up at him he walked over to him resting a hand on his hip and on impulse nuzzled under his chin submissively, "how about that movie? I have popcorn for snacks if you'd like some?" Even after dinner he was always up for some movie snacks to go right along with them. Turning to head towards the kitchen, like that he was feeling a bit better now that they talked it out. 

Shiro smiled as the other nuzzled him. He was cute most of the time. The rest of it was either sexy combined with horny or crazy ass fighter. 

"That sounds good for tonight" he said tapping his ass, walking pass him and taking his seat on the couch, making himself comfortable.  It was going to be a chilling night like normal people should do. No fights, no arguments. a normal chill and relaxing night. 

Making a bowl of popcorn he grabbed them a couple drinks,  "I have a couple movies to choose from over there.  Die hard, fifth element... I also have a couple sign ins like hulu." 

Coming back over he sat down next to him with their drinks and popcorn. Pulling the blanket over he curled up next to him with the popcorn reading his shoulder against him. 

"Let's watch the fifth element ... it's been .... awhile since i've seen it" he said sighing but he smiled as the other sat next to him and leaned on him. It was like the rest of the world paused and he was at peace. Such a strange feeling because he never experienced it before like this. Such calmness and peace it was making him feel like ... home. Like the home he wished for. 

As the movie went on, Shiro was trying to keep his focus on the movie but from time to time he was looking at the other, letting a small smile on his face. He was happy. Without even realizing he fell asleep with his head on the others shoulder. Everything was peaceful until the lady in the movie started to sing the song.. That pulled Shiro into a nightmare. A memory that was hunting him from time to time but which was now different. Instead of the person in the past it was Ritsu. He was the one taken, tortured because of him. He frowned in his sleep mumbling. The nightmare went as it was in real life only that there was Ritsu. He was suffering because of him until the final scene in which they killed him right in front of him. 

"NO!!" he shouted jumping like crazy panting and full of sweat.  

Cuddling up with him it was really nice to just watch a movie with him. Giggling at the funny scenes he snacked next to him. This really felt nice and cozy. He'd never felt this with anyone before.  It was oddly natural to do this with him. 

Ritsu noticed he fell asleep and smiled softly seeing the cute man next to him.  Yeah he was cute even though he was this manly alpha. Still cute. That was until he screamed scaring the hell outta him,  "whaa?" He jumped and leaned back before reaching for him. "Hey you okay?  Nightmare?" He reached to his shoulder rubbing it. 

"Hugh?!" turning he saw Ritsu alive and unharmed which made him sigh heavy and jumping forward hugging him tightly. "thank god" he said hugging him as tightly as he could holding in the tears that wanted to get out. "It was just a nightmare .. just a nightmare" he was talking more to himself, reasuring him that everything was nothing but a bad dream and nothing else. Then why it felt so damn real? he thought keeping his eyes closed trying to calm his breathing which was slowly getting back to normal as the other was holding him back in his arms. He felt comfy. 

"I'm sorry for scaring you. It was just ... a bad dream and ... i sometimes wake up like this" he said leaning back, breaking the hug, taking deep breaths, managing to calm himself even if his heart was still racing in his chest. "I think you should go and sleep in your room and ... if you hear me scream again don't worry ... i'm used to them" he said smiling sadly not wanting to bother him with his stupid problems. 

Surprised he wrapped his arms around him when he came in for the hug. Rubbing his hand over his back Ritsu could feel his heat pounding against his chest while he hugged him. Watching him when he pulled back he raised a brow,  "well then that just means I need to take you with me so I can comfort you."

Leaning forward he reached his hand out for his,  "come on.  Let's get ready for bed. My showers small but we'll both fit." Smiling at him he wasn't about to leave him out there to have nightmares by himself.  He'd wake up of he screamed anyway,  so better to help him through it and maybe help them stop.

"well then that just means I need to take you with me so I can comfort you."

"What?" Shiro frowned at what the other said looking at him when he took his hand. Usually people would run away from him when he had those kind of episodes thinking he was weird or dangerous. Why wasn't he running away from him? He was damaged. how could someone like another with this many problems? 

"come on.  Let's get ready for bed. My showers small but we'll both fit."

Shower together? that never ends well, he thought fallowing the other to his room, more like he was drag in there. "Ritsu ... " he started but didn't know what to say. Why was he so caring with him? Did he liked him that much? Why was he liking him so much? Why he didn't run away? There were so many questions running in his mind but couldn't say one of them. 

"Are you sure you want to shower with me?" he asked lifting an eyebrow knowing that they will not shower if they got in there together. 

Ritsu pulled him in there turned the shower on and undressed himself first before turning to Shiro. He guessed the other was used to being alone to deal with this and that just wasn't going to be helpful if that's what was going to happen to the poor guy. Running his hands over his chest he slipped his shirt off and looked up at him after his comment, "if something happens then it happens. Not like we haven't done it before."

Ritsu knew what he was trying to get at but honestly he didn't mind. Resting his forehead on his chest he gently undid his pants to slip them down his legs and help him step out. Pulling him to the shower he stepped under the spray with him and grabbed his loofa with body wash to start cleaning them both. He kept his movements loving and slow. Maybe he was a god omega for the right alpha. He didn't feel the need to take care of everyone like some omega's had, he liked to take care of his pack and that was it. 

"if something happens then it happens. Not like we haven't done it before."

He had a point. They already had done it multiple times and there was nothing that he hadn't seen already. They have become so close that it was strange after such short time. Seeing the other undressing he couldn't take his eyes away from him. Taking short and deep breath he watched the other move closer to him touching his chest and taking his shirt off. He was cooperative. Letting the other helping him undress. it was like giving control to someone else than him, which normally alphas wouldn't do but he felt more relaxed this way. 

Stepping in the shower as the other pushed him in, he groan when he felt the hot water on his skin, feeling his muscles relaxing, even though he wasn't aware that he was tense. Being taken cared off it felt so nice and relaxing but strange at the same time. But he liked it. He liked that for once he wasn't the one doing it all. Caring, worrying and all that. This time he had found someone that was there for him and wasn't running away. 

Taking a deep breath he turned catching the other by the neck pulling him closer and claiming his mouth. He was like that even without the mark on him. He hadn't claimed the other and he was still doing this to him. So there must be something more, just like with him. But they were both too scared to admit it. Maybe this was a second chance for him. A second chance for happiness. And he was going to take it. 

Ritsu was busy tending to him that when he caught his neck he gasped softly till their lips quickly met. He'd never felt a desire to tend to someone like this before. He took good care of himself and his sister but anyone else he didn't. Maybe because everyone in his passed had an agenda, they were always coming to him because they wanted something.  This was a little different because he came to Shiro wanting something and be obliged and then they grew closer. He let Ritsu be himself and that in itself was a huge thing.

He couldn't imagine how this would be once he claimed him. Running his hands up to his hair he gnetly ran his fingers through then down to his shoulders resting them there as they kissed. However intense he made it he met that intensity. If he wanted to keep it sweet he kept his own kisses sweet. If he made it more intense he'd match him. He wasn't one to be a passive submissive, he met that intensity. 

Running the loofa over his shoulder and down his chest he started to clean him again even as they kissed. He needed to clean up because Shiro from earlier was leaking out of him. 

And there he was molding along with him in such perfection that it was overwhelming him. It was like he was just perfect for him. Breaking the kiss but keeping his forehead pinned with the other he breath deep, looking at the other as he catched his hand with the free one, while he was still holding him close with the other. 

"I may not be what you expect but that's the same for me" he started saying looking at him, loosing himself into those green eyes. He had been lost ever since he stood up to him, without even realizing. He fell for him so quickly that he didn't noticed. But he wasn't going to run away from this anymore. He was going to risk it and make sure that his nightmare will not come true. 

"I'll be by your side no matter what. Marked or unmarked. That will be your choice" He took a deep breath kissing his forehead. "When you'll be ready and you'll ask me to do it" he bend kissing him one more time gently and sweet, just like lovers do. No rushing, no aggressiveness. Everything was more tender. 

Resting his forehead against Shiro's he smiled softly and closed his eyes taking in his presence. Until he spoke then he looked up at him again, "yeah..." Then his next words surprised him. He'd stay by his side? The sweet kiss on his forehead he leaned into not expecting to hear that from him but it made his heart soar. Ritsu wasn't ready yet, he wasn't ready to pause his life or give up what he was working on. It was hard to think he still could when the moment he was marked Shiro could control every aspect of his life. Not that he'd given him a reason not to trust him, it was just a big thing to give to someone. He knew Shiro wasn't like that, but he just needed a little more time to calm down about it.

Kissing him back his hands slid up holding onto his shoulder and the other ran into his hair pulling him into the kiss. The tender kiss sent shivers through his body making him realize how real this was. His heart started pounding in his chest as the realization of his feelings hit him like a truck. Holding a little tighter to him, he wasn't ready to tell him he felt the same, he wasn't ready to be connected but he was getting there. Shiro was doing all the right things to open his heart. 

Kissing him back he wrapped his arms around his waist holding him close as he was holding onto him. He never experienced this before, well once, but even that one wasn't like this. Feeling the others shiver he tightened his hug more, wanting him to know that he wasn't going to force him do anything that he didn't want. He was the same so he could understand the other pretty good. 

Moaning in the kiss, he lowered his hands down to his ass, gripping it firmly in his hands.

Ritsu let out a gasp then moaned against his lips when he was grabbed on the ass. Rocking his hips forward he rolled against him moaning softly, "Mnn..." Something about this was so much more intimate than being bent over in the kitchen just a few minutes ago. Moving his lips against his his leg slid up the side of Shiro's pulling them closer together. 

His leg slid up till it rested on his hip comfortably. With their height difference it wasn't far he'd have to lift him to take him. If he wanted to, otherwise he wasn't going to push him right now, even if this was sparking a deep desire in him. 

his hand trace down his leg as he lifted against his waist and then back to his ass lifting him up and pin him against the wall without breaking the kiss. This whole thing was different than their previous times. It was more calm, tender. There was no animalic brutality or anything. this was soft. And he liked it and apparently his inner wolf too cause he wasn't causing any problem like before when he wanted control. This time it was letting him in full control of himself. 

"Mnn..." he groan in the kiss as their bodies were now pinned together and he couldn't wait much longer wanting to feel him completely. Slowly he slide his erection in between his buttoks, finding his little hole and pushed himself inside him as slow as possible, groaning and moaning into the kiss. 

Ritsu blushed from how intimate this was. Kissing him back his legs wrapped around his waist. This was so sexy it sent shivers down his spine. When he slid between his cheeks and pressed inside him he moaned feeling himself stretched around his length again,  "mnnnnnnn...."

It was slow and sensual unlike all their heated hurried times before. Running his fingers through his hair then back down to cup his cheek, his other arm stayed wrapped around his shoulders,  "mnnn..." Even when he slipped all the way inside he felt so content to just take him all in.  It was nice. 

This time he wanted to take his time and just enjoy the feeling of the other as he was moving his hips back and forth groaning in the kiss each time. It was more intense and intimate but he didn't cared. At least he was showing how he felt and he knew the other felt the same as he was in sync with him in every move. 

When he finally broke the kiss he gasped for air but he moved with the kisses down his neck, shoulder and back up, holding him by the ass and pinned on the wall for support, pushing and pushing till he felt he was reaching his sweet spot as it made the other tremble in his arms. 

"ha...arhh...mmnnn" he couldn't hold his moans and groans silent as he was nipping his shoulder and neck, covering him in kisses, only to turn back to his lips and his sweet mouth. 

"Ah!" Ritsu shuddered feeling him press all the way inside. This was intense and intimate, so much more so than their first time. Moaning too he felt this so much more than any of the other times before. 

"Mnnn! Ahhhh! Mn-," kissing him back his legs wrapped tightly around his waist. Holding on tightly he shuddered against the wall taking him in so sweetly. He couldn't really move himself against him but Shiro seemed to have him just fine. He trusted him to no drop him. All the kisses along his skin made it feel like it was on fire and loved every one of them. Deep down he wanted that bite but he wanted to make sure they were ready. 

His body felt like he was on fire and run by electricity as he was getting closer and closer with each thrust. He tried to move his hips a little faster and deeper as the other was taking him so well and it was clenching on him which was making him loose it much faster. Remembering what the other had said before about the sensitive part on his shoulder he decided to use it again. Lowering his kisses back to his neck and shoulder, he thrust a few more times groaning and moaning between his lips on the skin, more like gasping as he was so close. "F-Fuck ...ngh...Ritsu..ngha...ha...mnn" he was moving his hips as deep as he could squeezing his butocks in his hands as he was about to cum. After a few more thrust he couldn't hold it much longer and he bite the soft skin on his shoulder as he pushed one last time all the way in, cuming inside him, filling him again like before, groaning in the bite. 

Moaning with each thrust from him Ritsu was coming undone so beautifully. The love behind those thrusts and emotions were so intense. Then those lips were back on his neck making his moans rise several octaves, "Sh-Shiro!" The bite sent him crashing over the edge screaming out his pleasure. Twitching and tensing he held on tightly to him, "Ahhhhh!!!!!" Shaking hard against him his hand held him tightly. That orgasm left him gasping as hot tears went down his face.  There was so much emotion and so much feeling behind this moment it made him feel so full of love but also so intense.

Still holding him in his arms he kissed the place where he bite him to calm him down after the shattered orgasm which had been intense for both of them. Each time they had sex it got more and more intense which was making him wonder how much more could it get. 

"S-Sorry ...  you said this was your sensitive part and i couldn't stop from using it" he said smirking over his skin, kissing it again. Lifting his head he looked at him, as they both were still catching their breath. The water was still running but he didn't cared as he didn't moved or anything still being connected with the other. "Are you okay?" he asked checking his eyes.

Ritsu shuddered from the after shocks that took a while to calm down, "I-It's okay..." He was wrecked after that one. Sure they'd done it a couple times today but that time was ground shattering. Blinking slowly more tears went down his cheeks. "Yea... I'm okay.... I'm gonna need your help though... you win this round..." 

Smiling softly at him his trembling frame was only relying on Shiro to hold him up. He'd lost all his strength with that last one. Sniffling a little the tears spilled down his cheeks again. Had he even cried in front of him yet? Maybe once. "I'm not upset... that was just really intense..." his voice was a little shaky, he wasn't used to feeling that much emotion anymore. Sure he knew they were connected and loving on each other but this really felt like love.