Are You Mine? (mik3la x Akiravadel)

akiravadel

Ritsu was more used to going in between his heats without sex. Although since meeting Shiro that wasn't the case anymore. It was just he felt like Shiro was scared to touch him that way or maybe didn't want to touch him? It was hard to tell him that his confidence was shattered. They were even able to shower together but he felt like maybe all he could see was someone else touching him. It boiled down to fear of rejection and a piece of him was waiting for Shiro to start bringing people home. He wouldn't have blamed him. This was of course all in his head and his own insecurities. 

__

Leah listened to him and thought it was a great idea, "I wouldn't take him outside of his comfort area." She shook her head. "Maybe save your adventurous side for round 2." She chuckled softly. "The boys and I can cuddle up downstairs and watch movies so you both can be relaxed." She knew them leaving the house lately caused them to worry, Ritsu especially. He didn't want what happened to him to happen to them.

"You guys can have the kitchen, maybe patio for dinner to the two of you. All romantic styles. I know you've been scared to touch him too. This will be a good way to reintroduce yourselves to each other," Leah smiled at him. "I know you're nervous but just take things slow and communicate with him." She knew they would both be nervous but they could do it.

• Replies 637
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• mik3la

"I wouldn't take him outside of his comfort area."

Shiro thought more about that and she was right. It was better for now to use the safety of the house for any activity of that kind. It was going to be a little weird to do it with the others still in the house. Which meant they had to be a little more silence than usual. 

Maybe save your adventurous side for round 2."

That comment made him blush a little, not expecting that from her. Usually Sota was the one doing those kinds of comments, which he got used to, but not Leah. "You being with Sota is a bad influence on you" he said laughing a little as he listen further. 

"The boys and I can cuddle up downstairs and watch movies so you both can be relaxed." 

"That would still be awkward as fuck to know you guys are downstairs but i take what i get" he said shrugging and sighing. 

"You guys can have the kitchen, maybe patio for dinner to the two of you. All romantic styles. I know you've been scared to touch him too. This will be a good way to reintroduce yourselves to each other,"

"You guys caught that hugh .... it's just .... I'm nervous of not causing him another trigger. You saw how he reacted last week when Sota hugged him from behind. I just  ... i'm not sure what i can do and not do anymore" he said honestly taking a deep breath. That was the truth. He was afraid of doing anything to upset the other. 

"Okay ... So ... can you set the dinner table and all in that romantic style? You know i don't know much about it ... i'm too stupid for those stuff most of the time" he said a little embarrassed. 

Leah chuckled a little at his comment, "yeah... I love 'em though." She smiled warmly at Shiro. She shrugged her shoulders and smiled. "We can watch an action movie. Or we can go to a friends house. These walls are um..." She blushed running her fingers through her hair. "Thicker than you realize..." It wasn't like they left home to do things, they were in the same house as them and they hadn't noticed.

Smiling at him she rested her hand on his shoulder, "I gotchu boo. Just be there at... lets say early evening. I'll text you a thumbs up. Don't worry about us, we'll close ourselves in." She rubbed his shoulder trying to help boost him up a bit. "Just go slow and talk to him. Don't sneak up but you'll know if you two are on the same page." 

She knew this wasn't going to be completely smooth sailing, they were nervous like a new couple. Worried about doing something the other wouldn't like. 

___

The next evening Leah outdid herself. Using the boys to help she let them know they were not to leave the downstairs room until well after the other two were upstairs. Warning Taki and Simon and making a deal with Sota to let him do that weird thing he kept asking for. As long as they stayed quiet and behaved downstairs. With their help she put down blankets, set the table, brought out tea lights and string lights. She even brought out a light wine to help them relax, a tray of assorted snacks that were bite sized and covered in different chocolates. 

Plus a little fire in a cute portable pit next to the table. Then a small cake for them to share. For dinner it was an easy meal she picked up from a local place. She wasn't the best cook so it was easier to pick it up and have that on a plate. She did plate it nicely, the steak potatoes and veggies. 

When it was all ready she texted Shiro to take him out back. 

Shiro was really lucky to have such friends and pack members. They really were helping him a lot to set a beautiful day for their new soon to be member of the pack. That idea made him feel even more nervous than before. Fuck. He hadn't been nervous with Ritsu till now and this was the moment he was starting to be?! Jesus christ! He really was an idiot. 

He didn't slept much as his mind was roaming around the evening with the other and thinking how everything will be downstairs when they will have dinner. He had made Ritsu take another afternoon nap, saying it was for his rest and recovery, but it was more to keep him inside their room and give the others time and space to prepare everything. 

Seeing that Ritsu woke up from he smiled kissing his forehead. 

"Good morning birthday boy. You were going to keep it a secret from me?" he teased moving closer smirking. He hadn't told him anything in the morning, just acting like a normal day, but now it was time. Soon he heard his phone buzzing which was the signal. No one else was messaging him so he already knew who it was. "It doesn't matter how i've found out" he said lifting his hand up in the air to shush him up.  All this time his tone was playful and calm. 

"To forgive you for keeping that info away from me, I'll ask you to go and freshen up in the bathroom and be ready in 20 min. I'll wait for you here as you will come with me" he said keeping a devilish smile on his face, but it was a playful one, teasing one. 

Ritsu wanted to argue about the nap but he was feeling tired with his heat coming again. He was also worrying for it since he was probably going to beg Shiro and if he wasn't really yet than he didn't want to push him. Resting comfortably he didn't wake up until he noticed Shiro's presence. 

"Hm..." Ritsu hummed softly enjoying the little kiss. "What?"

Green eyes peeked open then a blush spread over his face. He found out. Honestly he didn't celebrate his birthday. His family never really did anything and with living alone and not really having friends before he never celebrated then either. It was just another day. Rubbing his eyes he smiled softly, "hmmm? Being crafty huh?" 

Leaning up he gave him a gentle kiss, "alright I'll play game." Slipping out of bed he went to get ready feeling his heart pounding in his chest. He was excited to see what he was coming up with. Coming back out in a nice pair of jeans and button up. He dressed up a little not knowing what he was getting into. "All set. Just what are you up to?" He grinned at Shiro wondering what he was going to do. He hadn't heard a peep about any plans and knew the others hadn't left so he assumed like a surprise party. 

Smiling he watched him go to the bathroom which gave him some time to change clothes. He took a pair of jeans and a shirt on, not too fancy waiting for him on the edge of the bed. When the other came out all dressed up he whistle a little, smirking. 

"I like what i see" he said studying him from head to toe and back up. He really was looking gorgeous in those clothes but from what he remembered he looked extremly fine naked. He walked closer to him, stopping in front of him touching his cheek  gently. 

"Do you trust me?" he said taking out a tie holding it in between them. "Since is your birthday you choose. Either keep your eyes closed and not peek till i get you downstairs or ... i'll blind you with this" he said pointing at the necktie. 

Ritsu blushed a little, they hadn't really gone back into the flirt waters much so it was nice to flirt again, "I certainly hope so." He did keep up on his working out it was just more here than jogging around town. That was one thing he wasn't ready for, going somewhere alone. Home alone he was okay, he'd have the alarm system to warn him.

Leaning into his touch he looked at the necktie. A spark of excitement came into him, "I do trust you." He really had learned lately to whole heartedly trust him. It was a necktie too if it did bother him he could just pull it off. Tilted his his up a little he closed his eyes to let him tie it on him. "If Sota jumps out of a cake naked I'm leaving." He giggled softly having no idea what he was getting into. 

"I do trust you."

"Thank you for your trust love" he said smiling wrapping the neck tie around his eyes, making sure he wasn't seeing anything. He really was trying his best to make the day special and to try and get closer and pass the intimacy obstacle. 

"If Sota jumps out of a cake naked I'm leaving."

Hearing that he burst into laughing holding his hands on his shoulder. "Oh god no. Nothing of that sort" he said stepping closer to whisper in his ear. "There will be only the two of us so you can relax" he whispered kissing the soft skin of his neck, stepping back and taking him into his arms, bride style. 

"I don't want you to stress to much with the stairs so i'll carry you downstairs" he added stepping outside of the room and down the stairs and into the living room. Once he was in the living room and saw the dinning table he widened his eyes. Leah really outdid herself with this .... i own her and the others a lot, he thought setting Ritsu down on his legs turning him around to face the living room and took the blindfold down. 

"Happy birthday babe" he whispered from behind, wrapping his arms around the other gently and slowly, not wanting to scare him too much. 

Ritsu giggled more hearing him burst out laughing. Actually knowing it was just them did relax him a little. Maybe they could get closer tonight. Anticipation was really building up in him. Goosebumps rose on his skin from the neck kiss and was surprised by the pick up. Giggling again his arms wrapped around his shoulders. 

"Wah!" Ritsu laughed holding onto him. "Thanks knowing my luck I'd bust my ass." 

He could tell they went downstairs but had no idea which way he turned. Setting his feet on the ground he blinked seeing the amazing sight in front of him. He knew it was Shiro behind him this time so he didn't even tense. His hand did come up to grab Shiro's arm feeling tears coming to his eyes, "w-what?... S-Shiro..." 

Turning his head he looked back up at him sniffling, "this is so nice." He was so happy. Smiling he leaned up giving him a sweet kiss on the lips. "Thank you." Sniffling he wiped his hand over his eyes trying to stop the happy tears. It was so romantic, it just really touched him that he did this for him. 

Seeing him cry he panicked at first but from the kiss and the way he smiled and looked around again, he relaxed understanding that they were tears of happiness. 

"I'm glad you like it" he said taking his hand guiding him to the table, pulling out his chair waiting for him to sit, and then siting right next to him, holding his hand. "I didn't know what to do so ... to be honest ... i did had some help setting everything up" he said blushing a little. "Let me serve you" he said taking the food and placing on each plate for them to eat. He poured some wine in the glasses giving him one, holding it up his. 

"Happy birthday and to many more together love" he said keeping his eyes locked with him, then sipping from it. 

Ritsu sniffled as he was led to the chair. Sitting down he looked around in shock. Gently squeezing his hand he trembled a little, "it's still sweet Shiro." It was even more impressive he asked for help. 

Picking up his glass the smile on his face was so big right now, "thank you. I love you." He sipped his wine and gently squeezed his hand. The food was really good, and he appreciated that it was a nice meal from a restaurant. Didn't matter he still loved every second of it. No one besides him really knew how to cook. Shiro knew a few but not this. 

Feeding Shiro a couple bites of his steak he smiled enjoying the sweet atmosphere. He even leaned over to cuddle up to his side as they ate giving him little nuzzles through the meal and a couple kisses. It was so romantic out there. When the meal was done he pressed himself against his side finishing off his glass of wine, "this is amazing Shiro, thank you." Setting his glass down his hand rubbed over Shiro's chest. 

Placing his hand over his and the other around his shoulder he turned and kissed his forehead and then leaned down to press their lips together, feeling butterflies in his stomach. That was new. He never felt something like that before but it was nice. The kiss deepened , sliding his tongue in his mouth, playing around with his tongue, groaning. This was heating up to fast and he needed to take it slow. Not yet. 

"The evening is not over yet love" he whispered kissing him with passion again then rest his forehead to his taking deep breaths. His arousal was visible and painful. After so much time of not doing anything he was on fire. But he had to remember to take it slow. 

"Let's go upstairs" he said getting up holding his hand in his stepping away from the table and up the stairs in their room. Once they were in, he locked the door and turned around stepping closer to him catching him by the neck and pressing their lips together again. Wrapping his arm around his waist, he pulled him closer, pinning their bodies together, groaning and growling in the kiss as it made his cock pulse in his pants. 

Ritsu missed this. They had both been so nervous at stepping into this territory again, it almost felt like their first time. Moaning softly his tongue slid against Shiro's. Sliding his hand up into his hair it was slow and sensual. It sent shivered of desire through him and straight to his growing member. 

"Hm..." Ritsu hummed against his lips after he said it wasn't over yet. He could sense he was aroused and honestly he was so damned excited to finally be with him again. Shiro seemed to want to take it slow so he let him set the pace for now.

Following him up he could feel the nervous butterflies in his stomach but also the desire spreading through him. Oh this was going to be intense. Catching Shiro's lips his arms came up wrapping around his neck, "Mnnn..." Pressing his body against his he arched against him trying to get them as close as possible. He could feel Shiro was getting hard but he was too.

His entire body was on fire the second Ritsu moved his hand into his gray hair and then wrapped his arms around his neck pulling him closer. They were both wanting this for so long but kept the distance apparently. Two bunch of fools because it was so fucking clear that they wanted eachother so bad. He could feel the other getting aroused and hard through the fabric of their pants. He was too and it was so damn payfull. 

Keeping the kissing go, he moved his hands down his chest and waist, catching the edge of his shirt, pulling it up and out his arms and head, throwing it on the floor. He did the same with his then turned to kiss him. Moving his hands on his bare skin send tickles through his fingers. It hasn't been that long since they had sex but fuck it felt like an eternity. Moaning and groaning in the kiss lowered his hands to Ritsu's jeans, undoing them and helping him out of them, leaving him in boxers. He fallowed with his jeans and then while kissing he moved Ritsu backwards to the bed  moving them both on the bed, sitting on top of him. 

Breaking the kiss to breath be fallowed the line of his jaw with kisses, down his neck and to his chest. It was like exploring his body all over again. The little buds were slowly getting hard. So he helped out, playing with his finger on one and with his tongue on the other, sucking and licking then switching it up doing the same to the other. 

He then trace lines with his tongue down his stomach till the edge of the others boxers where his member was pulsing. After undressing him from the last fabric he took the cock in his hand strocking it a few times. He hadn't done this before, or he had, he couldn't remember, but he wanted the other to feel pleasure and forget everything else. 

After strocking the member a few times he licked the tip of it, tasting pre-cum and then took him in his mouth groaning. So this was what he felt when he was giving me a blowjob. Fucking hell he was delicious. 

Ritsu lifted his arms to help him remove it then moved to Shiro's shirt to do the same to him. Undoing his buttons as they kissed. Kissing him back he only pulled back for shirt removal and pants removal. Stepping back to the bed his lips were on his again kissing and rolling his tongue against his until he dropped back on the bed. 

Resting there he was straining in his shorts for him. Moaning his body arched a little under him while he toyed with his chest, "Mnn.... Shiro...." His fingers ran into his hair tucking his legs up against his side. The omega could feel the pulse between his legs wanting him so badly. Even his nipples were aching from how good it felt. 

Looing down at Shiro as he made his way to his boxers he knew there was a wet spot from his leaking tip. He lifted his hips to help slid them off. Was he going to? He hadn't done this but a little one time a long time ago, "Ahhhh!" Ritsu's hand came to his mouth blushing hard, trying to cover up his moans. 

Being omega he was sweet and addicting tasting just like his alpha was to him. Wrapping his leg over his shoulder he panted hard feeling himself pulsing in his mouth. It had been so long he was going to be really quick the first time. He was already shaking from the pleasure. 

The soft sound the other was making it was just music and fuel for his desire that highjacked in a second. Bopping his head up and down swirling his tongue on the length he tried his best to suck him off wanting him to let go and enjoy every second of it.  "Mmm.... you can cum whenever you want ...hmmm.... i want to taste you .... " he groan licking his member from base to tip then taking him back into his mouth, moving faster, helping the friction with his hand. 

He soon felt the other's body tensing under him but he needed something more to actually pushing him through the edge. So he moved his other hand and reached his finger at his rear, feeling how slick and ready he was for him. That only made him moan and groan even harder before he inserted a finger and soon Ritsu's body tense and right in a second he arched and gasped as he came into his mouth. He tried to take all of it. It was a little hard as it was his first time doing it all the way but he didn't chock or anything but swallowed all, licking his lips, licking the taste of it. 

"Fuck you taste so good" he groan and growl feeling his inner wolf being activated and his eyes burning red. Moving on top of him he pressed their lips together, letting him feel his taste over his lips. "You're so fucking beautiful" he whispered kissing his lips and jaw down to his neck and biting his earlobe. "But is not over yet love" he whispered feeling in his voice the grin on his face. "I want you all the way" he added moving his hips closer in between his legs feeling the slick on the rear acting like a lube. His erection was painful and it wasn't going to last long but he was going to try it. 

Not letting Ritsu recover too much from his first orgasm , he pushed himself inside him slowly, groaning loud as he felt him clench around him. "Argh fuck ....ngh...hmmm" he closed his eyes clenching his teeth, trying not to cum right away. It has been too damn long since he felt him around him like that. It felt so good. It felt like home. 

As soon as he was all the way in he stopped moving opening his eyes looking down at his lover. His mate. His eyes glow bright red as he whispered over his lips: "I love you". Then he started moving back and forth, setting a slow pace at first, slowly getting faster. His inner wolf was screaming to mate him already but not yet. Still keeping himself under control but feeling his fangs come out incontrollable he bend over for the other not to see it and started kissing his neck and shoulder. 

His hips started moving faster and deeper making him groan louder and growling as his alpha wolf took control of him, letting his fangs out. 

"This is my gift for you love" he whispered before he moved his lips to his shoulder and sank his teeth into his flesh marking him. 

Ritsu gasped and moaned under him watching his length disappear into his mouth. Panting harshly he tried to not thrust into his mouth loving how hot and wet he was around him. It felt so damned good but there was a part of him who was afraid to enjoy it. Afraid to go over the edge so it didn't come to him. That was until his finger pushed into him, "AH!" 

Pulsing into his mouth he trembled from the pleasure. That was the first time he swallowed him and damn was it hot. Looking down at his sexy face he saw him enjoying his taste. Licking his lips he remembered tasting Shiro the first time. Kissing him back he moaned softly tasting himself on his sexy mouth. Spreading his legs for him to nestle in between them he smiled sensually back up at him, "then take me love."

"Ahhhh!" arching under him he pressed his hips up to meet his and wrapped his legs around him when he settled all the way in. "Oh fuckkk...." It felt so damned good. Running his fingers into his hair he panted softly before he started moving, "I love you too-ah! Mnnn!" Wrapping his arms around him he felt him sliding in so far. His inside were fluttering around him. Oh shit he was about to cum again.

Wide green eyes opened when his fangs sunk into his skin, "AH!!!" They might've heard that downstairs. 

Holding on tightly to him so many things happened in just moments. He felt Shiro's power which made him cling tightly to him pulling him in deep. The sting of the bite spread a heat through him unlike anything he'd felt before. Digging his nails into his back he pulsed around his member and came hard between them. Gasping his mind went white with the haze of the claiming going over him. They were connected now on such a deep level. He could sense how good Shiro was feeling. 

As soon as the marking started and Ritsu screamed in pleasure he growled still holding his fangs in place, tasting the sweet taste of his blood. It was like cherry blossoms with honey. Adictive and so fucking good. Growling louder he slammed his hips against him a few more times before the heat of the bond between them struck him to the core all together with his body tensing around him which made him cum in an instance. He had managed to hold back as much as possible but as soon he made the bite it was impossible to control anymore. It was all over him. 

His mind went blank at first only to be filled with so many more thoughts than before. There were his and Ritsu all mixed up. Feelings, sensations. All it was connected. This felt so much different than before. It was like Ritsu linked to his soul perfectly and they were now bonded into one. 

After his fangs faded and he collapsed on top of Rtisu, resting his head on his chest gasping for air. His member was still pulsing inside him with the afterglow of his orgasm. Fuck that was intense as hell. Never before had he experienced something like this. Catching his breath a few more seconds he then moved to the side pulling him into his arms, finally snapping from his wolf state, his eyes getting back to his normal color, breathing hard. 

"Are you okay?" he asked looking down on him, removing a few strands of hair that were sticky on his face. They were all sweaty because of how intense it was but he didn't cared. 

Ritsu laid their gasping under him as they finished. For a moment he swore he couldn't even smell, everything was just focused on the bond. Trembling under him he didn't relax under he collapses on top of him, "Mnn..." Even then he was still out of it. 

Dazed he leaned into him when he was picked up feeling this oddly drunk wash over him. Every bond was different, some got sick because of the difference in strangth, some felt nothing but Ritsu just felt warm. Hazy. Looking up at him his eyes were glossed over but he was smiling, "mnn... yeah I think so... are you okay?" Reaching up he touched his cheek but Ritsu was still panting. 

Moaning the ache started to spread in his stomach as his scent started to fill the room. The bond had triggered his heat, but now it would only effect Shiro. Now it was all his. To other his scent wouldn't smell as good. Gasping he knelt up on his knees straddling his waist. Kissing him his tongue rolled over his lips and licked along his fangs, "Mnn.... Shiro...." He moaned/ whined his name. 

"Mn.... fuck me again... fill me with your cum mate..." Ritsu rocked his hips rubbing his cheeks over his member trying to stir him back to life. Sweaty and hot his slick dripped down his thighs wanting his mate deep inside him again but harder this time. "My alpha... my mate..." His lips nipped at his as he reached below himself to stroke Shiro. "It felt so good.... fuck me harder this time..." 

"mnn... yeah I think so... are you okay?"

He chuckle a little as his question. His body was still burning with desire even after he had cum so hard. "I'm feeling more than okay love" he brushed his hand over his head then it hit him. His scent. More powerful than before making his inner wolf wake up again. His eyes were flashing red till they remained red. The request and the way he was rubbing against him along with his delicious scent was enough to make him hard again. Groaning when he took him in his hand he licked his lips kissing him back. 

"With pleasure ...my mate" he said the last word purring it out smirking, letting his fangs to be seen. "Ride me babes" he groaned placing his hands on his thighs arching his back a little feeling his member hard again. 

Waiting for the other to sit on top of him, he kept his eyes on him, mesmerized by him. He was so beautiful and erotic like that. Begging him to fuck him hard and fill him up with his seed. And the way he was saying his name and the 'mate' thing was enough to fire him up again. 

Holding his hands on his hips, he guided him to slide down on him, all the way to the base, getting even more deeper than before. "F-Fucking hell yes .... ngh ... this is heaven ...hmmm" he growled and purred the words starting to move his hips up and down, guiding him to do it against his thrusts. 

Ritsu trembled seeing those fangs but the tremble from from desire. Sinking down onto his length he held on tight to him feeling incredibly better than before. Not that the last time was anything to stick your nose up to. No, it's just this was way more intense. 

Shivering on him his cock pulsed leaking, maybe cum maybe precum, he wasn't sure. It felt so good he thought he orgasmed. Holding on tightly to him he lean in kissing him hard then started to slam his hips down on him moaning loudly. His hand clinging desperately to his body, "oh fuckkk Shiro! Ah! It feels amazing!" 

Lifting himself up he slammed back down onto him trembling on his lap. Lust filled eyes looked into his lovers letting out all the most delicious moans. Cupping his cheek he kissed him again but parted when he had to gasp for air. His inside were hot and slick sliding him in so deep this time. 

"Ahhhh-y-you hit it every time!" every slam in his inside clenched around him and fluttered. Each time slammed Shiro so deep and right over his prostate sending him over the edge again and again. Holding onto his shoulders the little omega fucked himself on his member hard wanting more of him.

Everything was now more intense than before. How was it possible that a bond was making this so much better he just couldn't explain. But all those moans and the way he was saying his name over and over again it was sending electric shivers down his spine all the way to his hard member that was slamming in and out of him against his movements, meeting him at the end. The way he was clentching around him was making it hard for him to concentrate again gasping and moaning himself, loosing himself in the kisses and feeling of his mate's being all around him. His body, his touches, his inner muscles and his scent were driving him crazy loosing it. 

"S-Shit ...R-Ritsu ...ha...ngh....i'm almost there babe ...ngh ....cum with me hmmm....ngh...ha..." licking his lips as he felt his mouth dry with every second that was passing feeling the new orgasm more powerful than the other. He moved his hand down to Ritsu's hand pulling him down to kiss him hard, breathing through his nose as he pushed up all harder and deeper. 

"NGH!!! HAAA!!" he broke the kiss when the orgasm hit him hard making him sink deep inside him, shooting his seed inside the other arching his back. 

Ritsu slammed down on him but with his mates help it was even harder and deeper. Moaning against his lips their hips met again and again until they came, "Mnnn-AHH!" He arched holding on tightly to him as he came between their bodies. Crying out he held on feeling Shiro cum so deep inside him. He nearly blacked out with how good it was clamping down around his member as his body tried to milk him dry.

Moaning softly he slumped against him a little holding on. That was intense. Panting his face tucked against the crook of his neck, "hah.... ahh..." Shivering waves of his orgasm washed over him. 

Panting his mouth started nibbling on his neck and licked on his shoulder in the same area Shiro claimed him. Moaning softly he scraped his teeth against the spot and licked at it. Rolling his hips against him enjoying the feel of him still lodged inside him. His own cock finally stopped pulsing but his inside kept clamping around his length trying to coax him into another round. This was what a real heat was. 

"Mmmm" Shiro moaned feeling his fangs on his neck an shoulder, growling at his wiggling ass on top of him, turning him one again. It was insane how much he was turned one by him even after so all that they need. Chuckling at the way their bodies were reacting he took a few more deep breaths before starting another round. This time they fell exhausted, panting and gasping for air, feeling his body going numb from all the effort that had happened. He never imagined it would feel like that and fucking hell it was amazing. 

Wrapping his arms around Ritsu, he fell asleep instantly like a teddy bear. Sound asleep till the next morning, when he groan because of the light of the sun from outside, trying to block it. His body felt sore and was a little hard to move. They really overreacted last night. Rubbing his eyes he opened them and saw Ritsu sound asleep in his arms. A soft smile appeared on his face as he leaned and placed a kiss on his forehead. Their bodies were sticky and still sweaty from all night event, but he didn't cared. 

"Babe? Babe .... it's time to wake up" he whispered brushing his lips on his forehead, running his hand up and down the others back. 

A knock on the door made him frowned. "Waky waky lovebirds. Breakfast is ready" said Sota from behind the door as he went back downstairs. 

Shiro rolled his eyes turning his attention to his new mate. His mate. God it sounded so strange. But it felt good to say it. 

Ritsu was lost in his mate, kissing, licking and fucking him until he passed out. This was the best sex he'd ever had and it just felt so right and so amazing. Never had he felt so connected with another being and so happy. When they were finally done he slumped onto the bed heat sufficiently sated and bond complete. 

Ritsu cuddled into his arms sucking up his warmth and was out like a light. He slept harder than he had in years just dead to the world. Why not he was safe in his arms. Covered in all their love making and sore he wasn't wanting to wake up but the knock at the door and Shiro were making him, "Mnn..." He curled his face more into his chest trying to hide away there.

Sighing softly he mumbled something against his chest. It wasn't till he tried again before those sweet green eyes opened looking up at him. Yawning he stretched but winced and held his shoulder, "mn... it's sore... oh yeah." He remembered as a proud smile came over his face. They were mates now. 

Running his hand over Shiro's chest he smiled up at him, "you bit me. I liked it." He giggled sleepily in a bit of a lovey dovey haze still. The claiming was a little hard on them sometimes but it seemed Ritsu was just in a puppy love haze for him.