Full moons curse. (Closed to mik3la and Yukonwolfspirit 18+)

Yukonwolfspirit

Groaning at the orders it only turned Yukie even more on. It was strange taking such sexual orders for the first time from another alpha but, Yukie in this moment didn’t care if he had to become a doormat in this moment. Feeling their skin mingling Yukie pulled Ginto closer to his body before pulling him into an upright position on his lap. Kissing his lover neck and shoulders Yukie nipped and bit playfully before his hands roamed down to Gintos ass and kneaded the flesh he wanted to bury his burning cock into. Letting out a soft moan Yukie put his hands on his lovers waist guiding him into a soft grind against his  throbbing cock causing it to twitch against his pants as he punished himself with the anticipation of releasing it.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yukonwolfspirit

• mik3la

Sitting in his lap, he arched his back, pressing his their chests together as his hands moved into the guys hair, grabbing it gently, while the guy was placing kisses on his skin. God, it felt so good that he couldn't express it. Maybe it was the alcohol in his system, or was about time for his heat, he couldn't tell, but he wanted this man more than anything. He moaned softly as the other bite him and grabbed his ass pushing him against him, feeling his erection through the fabric of his pants. 

Guess you want me as bad as i want you, he groan licking his lips moving his hips a little, making a small friction between them. 

“You have no idea” Yukie groaned before letting go of Ginto for a moment his breathing heavy as he took a second to grab his suit jacket and within a few seconds pulled out a couple of condoms. “Your choice of place to fuck we can do it here or my room~” Yukie groaned feeling the friction to his sensitive cock again causing him for a moment to almost pass out from pleasure. Shaking his head a little Yukie kicked off his shoes and started slowly stripping off his partners pants Almost as if teasing his lover in a way that proved how much he was wanting to see all of Gintos  beautiful body. 

Let's use the bed. it's more room than the couch i presume, he smiled as he moved to the side to let him get his pants down, leaving him in just his boxers which were trying to hide his own erection. 

Getting up from the couch, standing with the back to his new lover, he pulled his hair to one side, feeling the others burning gaze on his body, which only made him feel worst in desire. 

Shall we go then?, he said in a seductive husky tone, looking at him over his shoulder. He needed the other to show the way as he didn't know where his room was. 

“Of course” Yukie whispered blindsided by the sheer beauty of his lover standing before him. Taking Gintos hand he lead him deep into the house down many hallways. Yukie was silent as they walked his body burning as his mind stayed in total confusion at why he desired this male so much when all of his other conquests had been just a fun fuck. Stopping for a moment Yukie stood around a crossroad before leading Ginto in a different direction. Continuing his direct mission he continued to walk past many rooms until they stopped at a wide twin double door that was painted black.

Yukie blushing stood for a moment before he unlocked his door leading to his actual rooms in the house. He had never ever let anyone not even his men into this area before he even realized it he had opened up so much to this stranger. Stepping in he carefully lead Ginto into the Spacious bedroom that was surprisingly well organized and full of many different plants and crystals adorning the room. “Not a word of how this looks please” Yukie whispered his voice sounding a touch to vulnerable as if he was afraid of others knowing his sanctuary wasn’t a creepy dungeon or that he had anything he loved inside of it. Letting go of Gintos hand Yukie walked forward making his way to some curtains to open them the giant glass window staring out into a beautiful garden growing inside of the house that seemed to be more of a sanctuary opening up to the night sky.

”make yourself comfortable while I get a few things” Yukie added his body a little tense but strangely trusting of his lover as he dug through a drawer and game back out with a bottle of lube.

Walking all those halls it felt like a labyrinth. If he had been with someone else he would had sober up and gathered his things and left the place immediately. But with him it was strange how much he trusted him even though they just meat. They were practically strangers and above all, from different packs, probably enemies. But he didn't cared. He wanted the man and wasn't going to leave that place till he had him. He noticed the change of direction but didn't comment as he fallowed him silently feeling his heart beat so hard that he thought the other would hear it. He was so nervous that it was insane. It felt like this was his first time having sex. How crazy could that be. 

Entering the wide room he looked mesmerized by the way it was organized and all the plants and crystals that were here and there placed. He noticed how the other had blushed before and the way he asked to keep it quite, so he just nodded walking to the wide window that was pointing to a garden that was amazing. It was surprising how a garden could grow indoors but he then saw that there was no roof above it as it was in between buildings on the room of a smaller building in between them. This was crazy and amazing at the same time. 

He looked at the man as he made himself busy in looking for something and he could only wonder about those rumors about him. They all didn't match him at all. It was like he was a different person in his private chambers. He as he assumed, this was his room. He walked with slow steps near the bed and waited for him. 

Don't you think you're too dressed up? That's not fair, he said smirking getting closer to him, moving his hands slowly over his perfect abs, reaching his pants and undoing them, pulling them down as he bite his lower lip, leaving him in his boxers aswell. Standing back up, he looked at his body and wondered his hand over his chest, back down on his abs, admiring him. He noticed his bulge in his boxers which was hard not to noticed so he moved closer to him with a teasing smile and whispered. Want me to make you feel good down there? his hand moved over the bulge and good god he was huge. HE played a little with the elastic at his boxers and then took on step back and pulled them down, freeing his erection. 

Still standing on his knees he touched his cock and wrapped his fingers against the shaft, feeling it pulsing as he started to move his hand up and down, crossing his finger over the head as he leaked a little pre-cum. He licked his lips wanting to taste him. He was going to go wild in that night and never speak about it again. 

He leaned in and took the head in his mouth, playing with his tongue around its head, groaning and moaning as he pushed more in and then moved back licking his lips. How could anyone be so perfect? 

Without any other warning he took him in his mouth and started to move it back and forth, fallowing his hand that was rubbing the shaft. 

“Fuck!” Yukie groaned having not expected to get such a treat. Feeling the devilish wolfs lips wrapping around his cock Yukie could only bite his lip and focus on the small bit of pain to keep from blacking out in pleasure. Gently placing his hand on his lovers head he ran his fingers through Gintos soft almost silk like hair admiring the feeling of it and for a moment wondered what products he used to get such good results. Gasping a little in excitement as his cock was teased by an added hand Yukie pushed Gintos mouth a touch closer enjoying the oral stimulation more then he should. Pushing Gintos head back ever so gently Yukie stopped the pleasure only tormenting his wolf inside who was actively trying to rip him apart for doing such a cruel thing.

” I won’t last forever with your hot mouth on me~ I really really want to make you moan and fuck you until you scream my name” Yukie whispered his eyes burning with lust as his thumb delicately brushed over Gintos soft lips. “I want to give you a night you’ll never forget~” Yukie whispered knowing he would face consequences later on for this act against his house but, he didn’t care and decided that if he was going to suffer...he was going to enjoy himself fully before that happened.

Hearing him groan like that only made more happy then ever. Knowing that those sounds were because of him was making his stomach flinch and twist. When he was stopped he looked up, letting the other brush his lip. The confession the other gave him about how he wanted to fuck him made his body shatter. He licked his finger as he stand up smirking. 

What a coincidence. i was planning to do the same, he whispered as he took the last piece of fabric, leave it on the floor, standing naked in front of him. He could feel his heartbeat in his ears as he glared into his eyes. 

What do you want me to do Yukie?  he asked in a soft voice, keeping eye contact. 

Edited by mik3la

“Just trust me” Yukie whispered his voice changing to a hungry growl right before removing his own boxers. Pulling Ginto towards the bed Yukie quickly turned and tossed him into the mattress eagerly climbing on it. With a low growl Yukie looked down at the man under him and parted his legs his fingers gently touching the inside of his lovers thigh. Picking up the bottle of lube beside them on the bed Yukie added a generous amount to his fingers and started to carefully prep his partner. Taking his free hand he reached up and ever so delicately teased Gintos nipple wanting to make sure he felt no pain as Yukie continued going forward with his preparations.

He giggled when he was tossed on the bed and the other climbed on top of him, burning him with that hungered gaze he had, making him groan back, biting his lips. Watching him pore the lube to his hand and reaching his read, teasing it at first but then feeling his fingers play in and around it made him moan, closing his eyes. 

His nipples were already sensitive from the whole teasing they had been doing this whole time, that now, when they were teased by his hand was almost painful as he wanted more. 

All he could do was moan and cover his mouth not wanting to be to loud, even if they were the only ones in the whole house. instinctively, he started to move his hips against his fingers thrust, groaning in frustration as he wanted the real thing. 

Are you going to tease me the whole night or fucking me eventually? he asked opening his eyes and looking at his lover, demanding more. 

“Calm down I don’t want to hurt you” Yukie replied with a small huff before stopping his fingers from stretching Ginto. Pulling his lover closer Yukie moved his cock to his lovers entrance and pushed in until he was fully in his body burning even more. “ god you feel amazing!” Yukie groaned his cock twitching happily in the hot insides that threatened to melt his hungry member. Looking down at Ginto Yukie smirked before succumbing to his inner wolf his hips moving at a steady pace ramming his thick rod inside Ginto over and over without mercy. Moving lower Yukie pushed his own body against Gintos the poor mans cock trapped between their bodies and Yukie relentlessly thrusted his hips switching from long thrusts to short to keep his lover on his toes.

I won't break you know. i am not that fragile,  he said taking a deep breath when his fingers left his entrance and felt the head of his cock instead. As he pushed in he arched his back, gasping for air feeling him entering all the way in, groaning. 

Oh...f-fuck... he moaned grabbing the sheets of the bed above his head as he felt his insides being stretched by him. 

When he started moving so did his hips moved against his thrust, feeling him deeper, rubbing against his muscle making him moan. God this feels amazing. So good. 

He wrapped his arms around his shoulders when pushed himself against his body, guiding his lips back to his, kissing him more hungry then ever, groaning and moaning in his mouth. 

Groaning against Gintos lips Yukie thrusted even deeper and harder his cock seeking out the sweet spot he desired to pleasure. As their bodies melted and entangled the longer they fucked and kissed Yukies stomach filled with a burning desire and with a small groan Yukie could feel his body quickly getting closer to climax. Pulling Ginto closer Yukie held him tightly his body wrapping more around his lover wanting to have every inch of him pressed into his body heat. Breaking the kiss for air in one split second his wolf growled out and his eyes shifted into a more wolf look. Instantly before Yukie could stop himself his teeth found their way into his partners shoulder his wolf screaming that this was his mate and he needed to mark him as such!

The next second was a blur as Yukie was helpless against his wolf side his body reaching climax and filling Ginto with his hot cum right as his tongue got a full taste of blood.

As the kiss broke and he could breath again he could also groan more as his lover was reaching and hitting the right spot making his body tense around him more and more with each thrust. 

Fuck yes....god...ngh...ha..Y-Yukie, he gasped clinging more to the other as he could feel the sweet sparks of his orgasm getting him closer and closer over the edge. 

For the next second he doesn't know what happened exactly as it happened so fast. He was on the edge to explore in a blissful climax when he felt a small pain in his shoulder but he didn't cared at that moment about that. Holding the other tight in his arms, digging his nails in his back, he arched his back as he gave in to his climax that exploded into his entire body making him scream his lovers name, leaving him shakinly and gasping for air, patting. 

After a few deep breaths he felt an itchy burning in his shoulder and touched it and panicked when he saw blood. 

With all the strength that he had left he pushed the other off him, trying to gain himself back after the orgasm after glow, but he was still shaking in panic and anger. 

ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE? WHAT DID YOU DO?  he shouted getting up from the bed and moving to the window looking at his reflection and the itching thing on his neck and he gasped in shock. 

YOU FUCKING MARKED ME? ARE YOU CRAZY!  he shouted again feeling like he was going to be out of breath soon as he was having a panic attack. Oh my god! This is bad....this is bad ...this is fucking bad! he started to mumbling around the room searching for his boxers. 

Edited by mik3la

“Shit.......” Yukie whispered looking at Ginto his face going a deathly shade of white as he looked at his new mate. “...I fuck, stop stop you can’t leave bleeding you’ll cause a panic if anyone does come back they will hunt your sent down.” Yukie replied trying to keep calm as he quickly got off the bed and slipped his pants on. Wiping away the traces of blood Yukie walked over to  Ginto grabbing his wrist. “Stop!” Yukie commanded his voice almost a wolffish growl as his eyes burned staring at his new mate not wanting him to leave his room.

Ginto was to panicked at that moment not listen to the other. his hands were covered in his blood from his shoulder as he was trying to breath normal again but his mind was starting to roam around all the situation. This is bad ... this is bad ... i cannot e marked as mate with him ... not him of all people .... not his pack of all them ... if they found out they will not like it ... and he cannot have a male mate....he said it himself ....then why the hell did he mated me??? why me??? damn it!! 

His eyes snapped open when he was grabbed by the other and stopped from whatever he was doing, which seemed he wanted to leave his room to find his clothes and get the hell out of there. 

With tears in his eyes but frowning, feeling his anger in every pore of his body he looked at him when he growled trying to dominate him. His inner wolf wanted to stop and obey his new mate but not him. 

Don't you fucking dare use you're control over me after you marked me by accident, he growled back keeping his ground, feeling like he was going to explode in anger. 

“I’ve never had the desire to mark anyone. It wasn’t an accident” Yukie snapped glaring at Ginto as he held his wrist still and pulled him forcefully back to his side. “I wanted you all night I’ve never had these feelings before and the second my wolf figured it out you where destined as my mate.” Yukie whispered not liking seeing his mate so distressed and worried. “I won’t let anyone in my pack hurt you but you need to trust me when I tell you that if you run covered in blood and my scent you’ll only trigger a full out hunt and possibly a war!” Yukie explained knowing full well his pack lately had been itching for a fight to please the elders.

He looked in his eyes as he spoke to him, trying to keep the tears from falling. His body started to shake before he was pulled back in his arms, which only made him look back up at the guy. Fear was overwelming him but it wasn't fear of him. He wasn't scared of the guy, of his new mate. My mate, that didn't resonate yet with him. He was afraid of the situation that they were now in. 

“I won’t let anyone in my pack hurt you but you need to trust me when I tell you that if you run covered in blood and my scent you’ll only trigger a full out hunt and possibly a war!”

i .... i cannot be your mate,  he said feeling his legs giving up and falling on the ground leaving his tars fall down, running his hands through his hair. You cannot have me as mate. You said it yourself before that it was against your rules, he was breathing hard and deep. D-Do you know what will this do to our pack? Fights and possible war,  he said taking deep breath between tears, covering his eyes. 

He was screwed. HE just sentence his pack to a war with the blue moon and for what? A good night sex? Maybe amazing sex but that is not the point now. This is bad...really really bad.

“My pack won’t touch yours...despite the fact I’ve been very very bad lately...they obey tradition.” Yukie explained pulling a blanket off the bed and with ease he wrapped it around Gintos shoulders. Picking up his mate Yukie carefully laid him on the bed and sat beside him assessing the situation. “We are mates nothing will change that and to be separated or to deny that would be very painful.” Yukie started his voice soft almost loving as he spoke wanting to reassure his mate he would be okay. “Because of that and the pain it would cause to loose my mate my pack won’t touch your pack for fear of hurting me or you.” Yukie added his hand gently holding Gintos now in a comfort that gave his mate some healthy space. “Our packs once it’s announced should become one and there will be no war or violence because of our union as for me not having a male mate....well I haven’t been all that truthful.” Yukie added his thumb rubbing over his mates hand as if trying to soothe his own fears.

“My bloodline is cursed, until the main heir produces a male offspring...they won’t die. And trust me over the generations we’ve tried to end the curse. The problem isn’t having a male lover though it’s frowned upon it’s that the heirs first mate...needs to produce a male to carry on the curse. Because of our inner wolf every male has ended up eventually bearing a son and dying but with having you as a mate.” Yukie trailed off showing just why it was a good thing but also...could be worrisome.

“The elders of my pack pride themselves on producing strong leaders no matter the cost. To end a bloodline to them would be shameful.” Yukie whispered knowing that his elders only cared about status and power. “They can’t hurt you or throw you out because once an alpha gets a mate in my pack the alpha outranks them and has a voice. I’ve been waiting for so long to change things and if you get hurt or killed or reject me as a mate then not only will you hurt me you’ll prove to them that I made a mistake making you a mate” Yukie added tears falling down his cheeks. “But I don’t feel I did because I don’t want to kill you all I want to do right now is protect and care for you and all my feelings are so new and scary.” Yukie added his voice breaking as he looked down at his lap not even understanding why he was crying having never cried over anything such as love before.

Ginto didn't protest at his kindness as he was carried back in bed. he could smell his smell so powerful and toxic that he tried to focus on what all this meant for everyone and not his stupid feelings. 

He knew everything would be too painful to deny or even try to resist it now that it happened. he had been afraid of this. What was more afraid was the fact that he never thought he would be the one marked. He always thought that HE would be the one doing the mark. But now it was way too different. 

Looking at his hand over his, the feeling linger inside him was trying to make him calm down. His voice was calming him down. Even his wolf was trying to assure him that everything would be okay now that he had his mate by his side. But Ginto couldn't stop of being afraid of what everyone would think about this. 

hearing about him not being that truthful he looked up confused not knowing what he was talking about. Was there more? More trouble coming their way? Their. Why did he used that? They weren't' a thing. This was supposed to be just a one nightstand not a matting thing. 

With having me as a mate your bloodline will stop as i cannot bare a child to be the next heir, he said more to himself running his hand through his hair, managing to calm a little. But there were other things that could go wrong. Scandal that he had a male mate. The fact that he couldn't produce an heir. What will happen with that. And the same would be for him. 

hearing and seeing him so vulnerable made his heart hurt. He became from the dangerous alpha leader of blue moon a simple and scary puppy, which melt his heart. His inner wolf wanted to jump and comfort him and was struggling to take control, but Ginto was better at controlling those urges. or that's what he thought. But his hand reached the others face, wiping one tear from his cheek with his thumb. He never heard of him ever crying so this was a first? Maybe he was scared just as he was but was better at hiding his emotions. 

i don't know what to do. This changes so many things and .... i don't know how to handle it, he said eventually sighing managing to calm himself, wiping his own tears than placed his hand over the marks. This will not go unseen. Even if we try to hide it, they will eventually find out. Your elders will be furious and possible mine to. I know they cannot do anything anymore but .... what will they do about the heir part? You said it yourself they are very pride in that matter, he looked back at his new mate searching for something. For understanding of the situation? for affection? He didn't know what he was looking for. 

Yukie this is bigger then just casual sex. This is commitment is no many other levels. 

“I never wanted to continue the bloodline” Yukie replied with a small frown cleaning up his tears as he flopped back onto the bed. “Why should they get to decide if I have children? I want them because my mate does not because I have a duty to fulfill.” Yukie explained with a small sigh rolling on his side to look at Ginto. “I’m sorry for biting you and hurting you. I didn’t want to hurt you” Yukie added as he sat up and snuggled into his mate embracing his need for closeness. “I’ll take any blame for what happens you don’t need to worry about what others think or any backlash because if I hear of it I’ll personally rip out some throats” Yukie promised to his mate as he pulled him into his arms a little and just held him.

Ginto blinked a few times before he knew what had happened as he was pressed against the others chest, holding him tight. He rest his head against his chest, breathing in and out, calming himself better.

i'll have to clean up before i go back home,  he said looking up at his new mate hopping the other would loosen up his embrace and will let him get a bath. He had to clean the mark on his shoulder and ofcourse his body from the sweat and cum. He just hopped that when he  would get home, the others wouldn't notice right away because he wouldn't know how to tell them without freaking out again. 

Can you show me where the bathroom is, please?

“Yeah I can do that.” Yukie replied letting go of Ginto with a small frown feeling horribly guilty. Getting up from the bed Yukie walked to a set of double doors that opened up to a bathroom that was basically a nice bathhouse bath. “Feel free to use anything you want and take your time I’ll go find you some clothes” Yukie replied his voice a touch cold as he left the bedroom locking his bedroom door behind him so his pack couldn’t enter if they wanted to.

Fallowing the other to the doors, holding the cover over his body, like hiding it would make any difference. we just had sex and he marked me so what is the point in hiding my body, he thought sighing as he entered the bathroom thanking him before the other left him alone. 

Being alone in the big space of the bathroom he moved to the mirror from above the sink and looked at his reflection. his puffed eyes because of the cry, his swollen lip from the kiss and biting that happened during sex and the bite marks on his shoulder that was still covered in dry blood. Closing his eyes and taking a deep breath, images of them two being together a few minutes before were flowing before his eyes, making his body tense again as his wolf wanted that before, but he stopped it. Because of that damn horny wolf he was in this mess in the first place. 

Running his hands through his hair, he let go of the cover and turned entering the shower. Setting the water to the right temperature he let the shower wash the scent of his body but as much soap he was putting over him and rubbing it he would still feel the others scent as powerful as before. Ah God have mercy, he groan in frustration, cleaning the mark on his shoulder, taking away the dry blood from his skin, leaving only the two dots where his fangs had been which were slowly forming some lines. Guess his mark will form eventually,  he said back in front of the mirror as he was cleaned and was checking the bite marks. 

Images of when he was bite and how powerful the sensation was that it made his body shattered and climax as he was fucked by him. Sighing he leaned on the sink and his hands, trying to calm himself out. He wasn't in heat so why the hell was he acting like this? Taking a deep breath he wrapped a towel around his waist as he walked out in the bedroom, still alone, moving at the window watching the flowers in the garden. I cannot change what happened so i just better accept it. But i will not subdue to his dominance like a bitch or anything. I'm still an alpha to my own pack so he will have to respect that and act as we are equals. I will not accept to be put down just because he is my mate. My mate. Oh god , why did i end up in this situation?his mind was still rumbling around as the other entered the room , but he didn't hear him, as he was still caught in his thoughts. 

“I hope these fit well.” Yukie replied with a small frown standing in the middle of the bedroom as he looked at his mate. Smiling a little at the beauty before him Yukie set down the clothes on the bed having used his ‘other’ room to shower and get cleaned up in a fresh suit. “I also brought you something to eat and drink. Thought you might be hungry.” Yukie added knowing at least how to be a gentlemen in some ways.  Looking at Ginto he sighed softly as if he was in pain.

“Outside of this room I will be cold and distant to you, it’s how I was raised and how I must stay. If not I worry for the safety of my pack” Yukie explained his voice gentle but deeply saddened by what he had to do. “ I can take you home when your ready if you wish to leave” Yukie added knowing full well his mate most likely felt trapped and wanted to get away just like all the others had in his family. Not meeting his mates eyes Yukie went and sat in a chair clearly trying to put some distance between them despite the pain it would cause.