(Private RP) Mission of Fate <<M-jow & syaoran-puu>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Finthir looked over at the elf and smirked before shuffling closer and getting into the bed with him. Any excuse to be close.

Hearing Callon tease him made him grin, he couldn’t help but see how much the man had changed! He liked it though, this new confidence in the man. He likes him so comfortable!

He laughed, “not pissed. Maybe sulking though.” He joked. His hand stroking under the others shirt, stroking him sweetly out of view. “You’re so cute.” Fin whispered. “Can you blame me for wanting to have you any opportunity I can?” Finthir grinned.

He stroked Callon’s chin and cheek, kissing his nose sweetly. “Go to sleep. I know you’re tired.” Finn smiled at him. “Just excuse my hands.” He winked. “They have a mind of their own.” He teased.

Moon smiled briefly over at the boys, but focused on her mate and sleep. She was just happy that everyone seemed to have found someone! That they were happy too. It was nice.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

"Mnh.." Callon shivered as Finthir's slightly chilled hands snuck into his shirt. "You are the only one to think so" he replied as Fin called him cute. He returned the favore by pulling the other in closer. He put his own hands up under Fin's clothes and rested his hands on the man's lower back.

The knight grined and chuckled. "I get it, I get it. Just hold back with your horny thoughts for a little okay." Callon return the other's kiss and gave him a light on on the lips.

"Tomorrow.. I will try and overcome my fear." He said thoughtfully. He had already desided to do it. He looked back at Finthir. "Will you happen to be free in the morning for a swim? I've heard it should be great exercise"

• Like 1

Finthir was happy to forget the world a moment. Those warm hands upon his flesh made him smile and relax into the contact. He enjoyed each sweet touch and kiss too. He’s too sweet. And he’s mine.

It was still strange to think of it like this…. But he wanted to cling onto the possibility of having more….

Hearing Callon talk about swimming gave him pause, he knew how big a deal it was! And the fact he was asking for help too? He felt honoured. “Of course I’ll take you swimming.” Fin nodded. “It’s great exercise, especially for tender or sore muscles.” He offered. “Some find it relaxing too.”

Merry Christmas 

Callon nodded once with a little smile. It meant alot to him Finthir was willing to help. If not.. Callon doubt he would be able to do it alone. "Thank you" he said as he snuggled into the other. Finthir's scent was soothing to him and made him feel hopeful.

"How long do you think we will be here?" The knight asked still not quite ready for sleep. "How long do one even soak a dragon" he chuckled lightly at the hole thing was beyond ridiculous. Had anyone told him that he would be taking a dragon to the spar he would have called them crazy. And yet here they were. A mage and a soon to be knight. A fairy, two unicorns and a dragon. This trip was definitely not the average mission.

“No need to thank me. I want to help you.” Finthir hummed. He lowered his voice to a husky whisper; “plus! It’s an excuse to see you all nice and wet. Delicious.” He winked. Fin wanted to help Callon relax! Wanted him to feel confident in the water…. That would take time though.

“I’m not sure.” He said honestly. Fin reached and stroked his cheek, cupping him gently and smiling at him. “You in a rush to get back?” Part of the mage worried things would become different or awkward back home…. That this wouldn’t work? Or peer pressure might have Callon changing his mind. He was trying to be positive about it all!

“It could be a few days though? It might take a lot to get the stuff all soaked up and stuff? But I’m only guessing.” He hummed.

His fingers shifted back between them, teasing and playing on the guys chest adoringly. “You really are very sexy.” He purred. “So many muscles.”

"Pff haha" Callon tried his best to keep his laugher low to not wake the others. He didn't get how Finthir's head seemed to work sometimes. He was so damn cute in such a weird way.

On 12/26/2022 at 9:51 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“You in a rush to get back?” 

The knight shook his head. "No. But one do miss the more convenient things." He said as he thought of soap, a soft bed. Mng fuck, even lube would be nice. Even before his things got dumped into the lake they already ran out of oil. Which was also partly the reason Callon couldn't let Fin get his way.. all the way atleast. Callon smiled as Finthir's fingers tickled his skin. He felt his goins react plesantly with light sparks. He liked the heat that followed Finthir's hand.

Callon ran a hand through Finthir's long smooth loss hair. "You are the stunning one. I just love looking at you" he said while smiling back at Fin. His hand slid over Finthir's shoulder, chest and travled down over his firm stomach. "It's like you were caved out of the most valuable marble and brought to life by the gods. Just to show others what true perfection is"

"It is weird you know. Going back home. Normally I'd look forward to it after being away for so long. I do look forward to returning still, but I also dread it.." he said as his eyes sank a bit. Their status was do far apart. Finthir was wonderful, but he feared than once they'd returned, they would drift apart. Or Finthir would realize how much he lacked to offer him as a partner. Callon only had his job. He didn't even own the very bed he slept on back at the knights hall.

"But I promised you a date so you'd haft to make time for me between some of your studies" he chuckled a little to himself.

“The convenient things….?” Finthir laughed. “A running hot bath would be nice…. Or maybe some smelling salts. Starting to hate smelling like…. Earth.” He teased. Not that he was complaining. He’d enjoyed being out in the world more than be ever thought he would…. Possibly thanks to the company?

He enjoyed the way Callon’s flesh seemed to react to him. The goosebumps and precious warmth. He even liked the feeling of his heartbeat below his fingertips. So precious.

”Oh? Just looking at me?” He teased, humming softly. Watching the man. He rather liked teasing him and watching him squirm.

He was surprised at the description. “Marble? Perfection?” He blushed, frost covering his hair. Finthir was quite a moment. “I much prefer your warmth to the cold of stone….”

It seemed Callon was able to voice the secret thoughts Finthir had been worrying about…! He looked down at his fingers upon Callon a moment. “You’re worried about our statuses too?” He whispered. “That things will be different?” He looked up at him, eyes shimmering sadly. He was quite a moment. “I… I can’t promise that things won’t be different at times. I… have a cold reputation….” He frowned. “And the other knights? There’s a reason I don’t like them…..” Finthir had been clear and honest about that before. He wondered if they’d drown under the weight of it all though?

“I am looking forward to our date.” He nodded gently. “And… I don’t have to be cold towards you.” Fin shrugged, unsure of himself…. A rare sensation and he didn’t like it!! “Though I’ll understand if it’s too much…. I know being with me…. Puts you in the spotlight. And if it really is serious…. Hmmm…. Pressure too.” Not that Callon would be alone! But there was a lot of pressure with name and titles! “I’m sorry… that I’m not…. Someone else.”

His heart felt like it was…. Breaking.

Goodbye?

Callon looked back at Fin again. It seemed like he wasn't the only one whom had thought about this.

"That dosen't mean we'll haft to break up! so don't give me that look" Callon scold just as much to himself as Finthir. "It just a worry, but it dosen't change the fact that I am totally smitten with you" he smiled as he caressed Finthir's cheek. Heck Callon knew he had changed out here and it was a cjamge for the better. He felt more himself with this confidens that came from Finthir and the other's accept. He only needed to man up and be brave to continuing to belive in himself once they returned.

"We both have people we don't care about and honestly most of the highborn knights are shitheads anyway. You wouldn't see me get bothered even if you froze some of their parts" he grined.

Finthir chuckled at the chastisement. Very few would ever talk to him like that…. Then again, he’d let very few talk to him like that! Callon was special in that regard. “You’re lucky you’re cute.” He teased. Leaning into the others touch.

He shrugged. “I don’t intend to be nice towards the other knights just because I like you.” He warned. He hated them still. “Maybe freezing a few would be fun.” Fin joked.

Tilting his head he looked towards him and smiled, leaning closer and kissing his lips. “My father will like you.” He was confident of that. “But I’m not sure you’re quite prepared or ready for what that might mean….” He tilt his head. “Maybe that might scare you off?” Finthir half joked, chuckling softly.

He plopped his head forward and rest his head against him. “I might not let you run away though. Even if you don’t like it.”

Finthir let his eyes close a moment, just breathing in the other man.

5 hours ago, syaoran-puu said:

“I don’t intend to be nice towards the other knights just because I like you.” 

"I'm not asking you to" Callon shook his head in agreement. And leaned into the kiss. He almost melt right there next to him.

5 hours ago, syaoran-puu said:

“My father will like you... But I’m not sure you’re quite prepared or ready for what that might mean….Maybe that might scare you off?”

"Your father." Callon's eyes widened and his blood ran a little slower. He had never gotten so far in a relationship. But he had gotten his ass kicked a few times by angry family members when they found him in be with either their wife or daughter. To his defence he wouldn't have know this. Not before it already had happened atleast.

"Um.. is he okay with you being with a man, as in... he wouldn't have me executed for sleeping with his son, right?!" There wasn't any execution in these moden days. But he still had to ask. Just to make sure.

“Good. I still don’t like most knights. You’re the exception.” Finthir hummed, remembering briefly why he disliked knights…. Callon was so different. That was a good thing!

He laughed at Callon’s reaction; “don’t worry. I won’t just introduce you…. I do expect at least one date first.” He held up a finger and winked at him. “But yes. While I don’t hide it, I don’t go around bragging either. But I have always been honest with my father and he accepts that I am gay.” Finthir hummed. “I believe he’s only disappointed that it means he might not get a grandchild…. Beyond that? He’s very happy for me, just wants me to find someone special to me….” He fell quiet and added as a soft whisper; “like he did with my mum.”

Had Finthir found that in Callon? He wasn’t sure…. But he did feel very different with him. He was…. A better person around, at least he felt he was.

”Does that scare you?” He asked, looking up at him briefly. “We can take this as slow as you need. Okay?” Finn would be patient for him! He nuzzled his chest briefly. “Though…. When we’re home, alone and with proper supplies? Be warned that you’re not leaving my bed for a while…. Might not be able to walk straight away.” He teased. Yes, Finn was changing the subject! He didn’t want to linger on the things he couldn’t control…. That scared him!

“You said you were tired? You should sleep….. I’ll be quiet….” His hands moved off him, to rest between them. “And behave myself…..” Finn wondered, worried even, if Callon thought he only wanted sex or his body!? Sure, he liked both of those…. But he wanted more too.

On 12/31/2022 at 2:17 AM, syaoran-puu said:

”Does that scare you?”

Callon thought for a second but before he could answer that, Finthir changed the topic.

Callon chuckle and kissed the other briefly on the lips. "You say things in a way that would make most men blushed. Just how do you do it. Been practising much?" The knight smirked as he felt a tingling in his stomach. He like they made plans for when they got back. It meant it wouldn't be hard getting together after.

When Fin pulled back Callon moved in closer and surrounded the mage with his limes. "If you promise to behave I don't see why we can't cuddle" he offered. Obvious he still wanted to feel the other against him. Fin was the only person Callon wanted to snuggle up with. He usally hadn't feel good with anyone close to him in bed. It was too hot. But Finthir's body heat was just right.

The knight rested his head on his arm. His eyes had gotten heavier. "Goodnight Fin" Callon smiled sleeply and closed his eyes. Sleep didn't wait long, and soon he drifted soundlessly.

In the morning Callon woke early and snuck out of bed. He felt restless within himself because of what they planed. He thought he could use some of that energy to forage them some food. He found edible mushrooms along with some small sweet apples and a few roots.

He cut the ingredients into bite sized sizes and rosted them on the glowing campfire.

Finthir laughed; “blushing? That what you’re doing?” He teased. Moving a hand to the others tanned cheeks to see the heat there. “You know you love my dirty mouth. Besides…. Tell me you don’t want just that!” He challenged.

”Does it scare you?” He asked again, though this time he waited for Callon to reply before continuing.

“Promising to behave is hard.” He joked, but snuggled close. “But I accept your terms.” Finthir hummed, just enjoying having the muscled man in his arms. They were different in so many ways…. The fact his shirt had barely closed over the others ripples chest was testament to that! Finn did go to sleep with a semi, but he kept his promise and didn’t push for more.

”Good night, babe.” He smiled. Dreaming of doing much more than just holding Callon in his arms!

—————

Finthir woke to the smell of fire and a warmth against his back but not his front. Blinking to awareness it wasn’t long until he realised Callon wasn’t in his arms anymore! Groaning, he half rolled to look for him. Callon wasn’t far away though…. And cooking.

”That’s quite a sight.” He yawned, stretching. “Though part of me wishes you’d come sit on my face first.” Fin grinned.

Yawning, he slowly sat up. “Need help?” He asked, half flopped forward, his arms resting in his lap. “Why you up so early anyway, Cal?”

Callon smiled. "Yes I do want that too, and thinks about it" he managed to say without blushing. "But.. I just want you to know that I like you outside the bedroom too" Callon slided his hand up Finthir's chest. "When you are ready, I would like to meet you father. It honestly dosen't scare me, If anything I'm just really nervous. I want him to like me so I can feel accepted by someone you care deeply about. I don't want things to be difficult or do something to ruin your family relationship." 

----

On 1/8/2023 at 10:13 AM, syaoran-puu said:

”That’s quite a sight.”

Callon looked up and smile. He had to cover his mouth to shuff back a laugh not it wake the girls at what came next.

"Judging by the way you were humping my thigh, I think you had a really nice dream." He comented with a smirk as he set the dishwear aside as.

Callon chuckle a little forced as he tooked towards the way of the lake just behind the treeline. "I just woke by myself and couldn't sleep anymore. I went to gather some food, because it felt good to busy myself with something till anymore else got up. I didn't wanna wake you though. Because as I said you looked like you were hsving a nice dream." The knight tited his head as he watched Fin. "Something about me sitting on.. your face? Or did you have any where else ind mind for me.?"

"Oh for the smell of love. He want to ride freely without a saddle this early in the mornings. Boys if you are gonna talk dirty with us around could you atleast not make cowboy jokes? I mean Shimmer and I know them all by heart and all but you two are a more a, tied to the wall or chained in bed, kind of guys. Leave the horsing about to us" Moon chipped in happily.

• 4 weeks later...

Finthir still found that rather surprising! He predicted most in the past only wanted him for his skills in the bedroom. Only a good cock to ride. I shouldn’t think of Callon as the same as the others. He’s not. He’s different. I knew that already!

Instead, he nodded, “I like you out of the bedroom too.” Fin couldn’t help but stroke his lovers face, “though you do make the prettiest faces. I love them.” He chuckled.

—————

Hearing Callon speak dirty had him laughing. “I had you in my arms! Of course I was dreaming of dirty things.” He was embarrassed! And the thought of Callon riding his face had him licking his lips and winking at him, “that’s certainly a sexy image. But any image of you is…..”

He jumped when Moon started talking, not realising the girls had woken up. Listening he couldn’t help but laugh, “ropes and chains kind of guys? How you flatter me.” He joked. “Let’s be honest, Callon would look amazing all tied up and at my mercy, muscles straining. So sexy.” Fin hummed and looked back at the man, winking. Finthir predicted his lover would be embarrassed as hell to hear them!

“Though!” He looked back, “what cowboy jokes are you talking about?” He asked.

On 2/4/2023 at 10:26 AM, syaoran-puu said:

“I like you out of the bedroom too...though you do make the prettiest faces. I love them."

Callon just smiled and leaned into ther other's hand a bit. He was glad they were on equal grounds. But then again he didn't expect Finthir to introduce him to his father if they were only gonna be sexfriends.

"You are lucky I like you, for that last coment" he chuckled with a smirk. "If any other had said that, I might have taken it as an insult" Callon replied as he moved closer to the other so he could slip his arm around Fin and snuggle his head against Finthir's shoulder.

"Goodnight Fin" Callon smiled sleeply with closed eyes. It didn't take long before he fell completly asleep.

Callon could practically see the sinful thoughts through Finthir's mischievous grin. Callon's eyes followed the movement of Finthir's tongue and felt a wave of lust shiver through his spine as the other winked at him. He fought hard not to show just how that look effected him and jumped a little when he heard Moon's voice suddenly. And what she say made him cringe with dumsfold astonishing.. only Finthir made everything teen times worse.

On 2/4/2023 at 10:26 AM, syaoran-puu said:

“ropes and chains kind of guys? How you flatter me (...)Let’s be honest, Callon would look amazing all tied up and at my mercy, muscles straining. So sexy.” 

"Oh godness(>///<)" Callon wanted the earth to swallow him up right now. He turned his face away from them all but both of his ears were dark red.

He was imagining what Finthir had just described... Now Callon couldn't say he hadn't tried something similar in the past. But if Finthir ever wanted them to be more experimenting.. he wouldn't be against the idea. Moon took the topic up to Callon's discomfort.

"Well actually I don't know that many but you two can't say that. Try to image poor me hearing this and then getting it all mixed up when you ask if you can ride me or my beautiful wife" Moon flashed her eyelashes, faking a pretty concerned look.

"So no 'riding' or 'sadling' use 'pounding' or 'sitting' okay" he was good at keeping her face neutral but inside she was giggling at Callon's cute reaction.

"....I'm just gonna pretent I didn't wake up at all today" Callon rubbed his face embarressed with the conversation. "I never wanna hear the word the pounding from you ever again. In my head sweet unicorns dosen't say that!" The knight said as he still didn't look at her.

".. some times I forget how shy you become around these things Callon dear. But okay I'll try my best to not ruin you image of us" she chuckled. "... By the way did any of you see Tiny come back last night? I didn't notice he wasn't here till just now.. I do hope he hasn't made trouble" Moon said as she infact grew a little worried. Although the place was safe for them. Tiny was just a small thing that could get into all kinds of stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

Finthir couldn’t help but mull over their playfulness the night before, the fact that Callon had grown so happy and comfortable to tease him was a good thing! I like him. A lot.

Sleep was settled and nice, for the most part.

He saw Callon’s reaction to his comment about bondage and grinned. He likes that idea! I’ll have to remember that! Finthir stored that information for later. He would definitely by returning to that thought again, VERY soon!

For now? He listened to Moon only to laugh. “Oh! I’m sorry, Moon. I really didn’t mean it like that. Trust me, I have no interest in…. Doing anything naughty with either of you beautiful ladies. I promise.” It seems I only have eyes for one creature…. Callon.

He grinned at Callon, elbowing him playfully. “Babe…. I look forward to pounding you, later.” He winked, rather enjoying teasing him. Maybe it was because he’d never really had this before? It was all…. New to him.

Fin frowned, looking around. “He didn’t?”

Getting up he started looking for him, “Tiny? Tiny?” He shouted, looking for the little creature as he moved away from the fire. “Tiny? Where are you?”

On 2/15/2023 at 8:46 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“Babe…. I look forward to pounding you, later.”

Callon just knew the other was enjoying his misery, so the knight narrowed his eyes annoyed and hit Finthir in the side with his elbow. "Keep that up and you'll find yourself being the one tied up" Callon warned, daring the other to continue his teasing.

At the mentioning of the fariy Callon realized he hadn't seen the little guy either.

He he stood and looked around as Fin yelled out the fariy's name.

"Maybe he is looking for food or down at the lake" he said. Although it would seem unlikely maybe he was with the dragon. He was the first one to have found the guy after all. Even if they didn't get along well.

"I'll go check with the dragon. But I don't think we should worry. I mean which monsters would stay around with a dragon in the lake?" He asure Moon whom seemed rather concerned.

"Come here you" the knight said as he pulled Finthir with him by the male's collar. "You aren't in the clear yet, and I aren't being alone with that flying lizard again." Callon sighed. Although he wasn't worried too much about that. He just needed a reason to keep Finthir where he could keep an eye on him.

At the lake the dragon lay with it's body half submerged while it's head rested in the grass in shore. From afar it looked lile the dragon was sleeping but as they got closer the could see it's eyes were open and his lips here moving.

Tiny sat on the dragon's nose and the two was looking to have an actually conversation until the elves arrived.

"Well good to see you made it dark elve." The dragon turned it's head and looked at them. "I honestly didn't know that would happen and I realized it wasn't very smart of me... I'm sorry"

Callon almost couldn't react to the apology that was how shocked he was. The knight crossed his arms to seem more sturdy than he felt. "I accept your apology but I am still made" he replied.

The dragon shrugged. "I can live with that" he said and Tiny nodded.

Callon frowned at looked to Fin before back at the two. "I thought you two didn't like eachother very much?"

"We don't"

"We don't"

Both said in unison. "We just came to terms with it and found out that we could still hang a little. After the sounds I hear last night from the bushes I don't think I can look either of the girls in the eye." Tiny sounded horrified and Callon could all bit relate. "I honestly can't say the same with you two. I mean this wasn't the first time I've walked in on you while you were.. ngh pleasing?" Tiny looked back on the dragon when he couldn't find the word for it.

"Pleasuring eachother" the dragon finished for him.

"That one." Tiny nodded.

"Well I didn't take you two as some kinky fucks. You didn't like any of my offeres but if you'd prefer maybe I could watched you two next time?" The dragon offered.

"That is not gonna happen ever" Callon shook his head.

Finthir quirked a curious brow, “that a promise?” Of course, he was imagining Callon tying him up and then riding his cock! And fuck! That was a sexy bloody thought. He’s a walking wet dream to me!  He chuckled, blowing Callon a kiss. Fin couldn’t seem to resist teasing the other!

Blinking, the mage just allowed Callon to grab his collar and lead him away. “I’m not?” He asked curiously, “do tell, what do you plan to do to me?” Fin teased. Damn! He’s so sexy when he acts like this.

Relief flooded him when they found the fairy with the dragon. At least he’s alive! The fact the two creatures were talking was awkward though… things must be bad to get Tiny talking to the dragon! He burst out laughing. “Oh they told us enough for me to guess, they were all over each other when they came to the fire.” He laughed, not that bothered by it. Still, he wondered how much Tiny had actually seen of him and Callon?

“Never denied or hidden that I enjoy pleasuring Callon. But he’s a shy one.” He teased, reaching to stroke his cheek. “Besides…. I don't want to share him. So! You’ll have to find something else to entertain yourself with.”

Fin quirked a brow, “I never even thought I was that kinky. But you all seem to portray me as some kind of deviant. No need to link shame.” He shrugged, smiling to Callon.

”Well! I am glad you’re okay, Tiny. You had me worried.” He admitted.

Looking to Callon he hummed, “want to start your swimming lesson now?”

Callon looked over his shoulder. His back feeling hot as the walked. He caught Finthir staring at him with a dreamy look in his eyes. It wasn't unplesant but still made him feel a little tense. It felt like Finthir was licking him with his eyes.

On 2/19/2023 at 5:15 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“do tell, what do you plan to do to me?” 

The knight shook his head and sendt the other a grin. "It is no fun if I tell you every, where is the punishment in that" he smiled. Not telling was considered a punishment since Finthir seemed to know no boundaries and could turn every word into his advantage.

Callon did have an idear to shut Fin cocky attitude off for a bit.. but he wouldn't be doing it near camp. And Tiny's words only intensified his reasons. Callon couldn't belive how he had lusted so much into climbing Finthir bone and not even notice anyone walking in on them. Shit! he was getting to careless and honestly felt ashamed. It normally wasn't like him. Callon had training for years to get into the position he was now. Had his captain been here now and seen what his status was.  Callon was fairly sure he would have been slapped across the face and told to get his head out of the clouds.

“Never denied or hidden that I enjoy pleasuring Callon. But he’s a shy one.” ...“Besides…. I don't want to share him. So! You’ll have to find something else to entertain yourself with.”

"Uwu I hope I'll never get to see that ever again! Who would wanna ses some old guys getting it on anyway" The fairy cried out disguised.

"I would" the dragon replied.

"You are weird so that’s not a suprise." Tiny said as he swung his legs back and forth.

“want to start your swimming lesson now?"

"You are getting naked!!" The dragon raised his head seeming genuine exited. "Atleast! Something to fill up in my spank bank."

Callon ignore the dragon's outburst and look at Finthir with a thin lined mouth. He was feeling cold and suddenly he remember the fear from almost drowning last nigh. 

"..." Callon felt angry with himself and had to mentally slap himself to get a word out. "Yes.." he more then anything just wished it already was over but Callon knew he would haft to stop being such a coward. He took in a deep breath all the way down in his stomach and released it slowly. "Let's do this" he didn't sound any bit motivated but he could at least lie to himself about it.

Callon looked down at himself and began to unbutton his shirt.

• 2 months later...

Finthir chuckled before pouting slightly at the threat, not telling him was true torture, it seemed Callon knew him well. Fin did indeed like knowing things so he could react suitably…

Things seemed to be going well? Right?

And yet? As they walked and talked he couldn’t help but realise that something had changed… shifted within the other elf. What is Callon thinking? Why do I feel like he’s withdrawing? Did I do something wrong? Fin mulled it over a little and tried hard to figure out if he’d done or said something that would truly upset Callon. I guess I don’t fully know him, I should be more careful. He’s not as forward as I can be…. Maybe I’ve scared him off? Been too forward and pushy? Gone too fast?

While his heart ached at that thought, he tried not to overthink it or act too different. Not for this heartbeat at least. He’d do that later when he sat alone for a moment.

He blinked at the dragon and rolled his eyes; “behave. You too, Tiny. This isn’t a joke.” 

Finthir looked to Callon, holding his hand out and whispering magical words. Around them an ice barrier formed. “They can’t see or hear anything inside here.” He offered the other, concerned as he cupped his face only to drop his hand. “Sorry. I… I’ll keep my hands to myself. I get the impression…. You don’t want that anymore….?” Though Fin still didn’t know why or what had changed! He didn’t understand what was going on in the knights head.

Turning his back to the other, he started to undo his robes and clothing, folding them neatly and holding them to his chest like a shield. Wearing only his underwear.

”We don’t have to do this. If you’re not ready.” He wasn’t just talking about swimming lessons either. If he’s changed his mind…. I’ll just have to accept it. Everyone gets fed up of me sooner or later, why would Callon be any different?

”I’ll drop the covering…. Ready?” He still didn’t look back at the man.

Callon looked up as the ball of ice swallowed them up.

On 4/29/2023 at 11:57 PM, syaoran-puu said:

“They can’t see or hear anything inside here.” 

Callon tried smiling but apartment it only made Fin worried. The man cupped his chin only to quickly pull away again.

“Sorry. I… I’ll keep my hands to myself. I get the impression…. You don’t want that anymore….?” 

What..? Where was this coming from?! Callon thought in panic as he watched on as the other changed "Why do you say that?! Finthir?

”We don’t have to do this. If you’re not ready.” 

Callon couldn't take this. Finthir was acting very strange and he had a bad feeling in his guts.

Is he trying to break up with me? Why?? Is it because of me?

"Finthir!" Callon took Finthir's hand forcefully and held it firmly. "What are you on about? Why would I not want you touching me. Did I say something? I don't know im sorry please tell me If I am a jerk" 

Finthir looked at Callon in confusion. “What do you mean…. I say it because you’ve been… pulling away. Your body language, expression and actions are not those of a person happy to be touched. Or that wishes for my attention. I’m…. Simply trying to respect what you need.” He hummed, looking down.

In truth, it stung! He’d actually lowered his guard to someone, a knight no less…. And this? Did he purposely seduce me so he could humiliate and embarrass me? Was this some game to him? Does…. Has he even been telling me the truth? Worry seemed to flood Fin’s mind, and as it did more ice spread over his hair, cheeks and neck. Echoing his emotions.

But Callon reached for his hand, telling him to call him a jerk…. He blinked, the ice seeming to mostly melt as he focused on the other. “So…. You do wish for me to touch to you?” He just needed to check!

He rubbed the back of his own neck. “So what’s changed? You’re acting different at the moment? Is it just that horny dragon? Ignore him. Or is it what Tiny said about hearing us?” There had to be a reason? Right? “Does it embarrass you? Us?” I guess I’ll end up being a dirty little secret in the end then. He won’t want anyone else knowing…. Least of all the other knights. He sighed.

”I’m not known for…. Subtlety.” He admits.

Callon felt so confused because he hadn't expected to hear that. Sure he was a bit hesitant after tiny had just said he'd seen them together. He didn't mind everyone know about them but it was a completly driffrent thing to have sex infront of others.

"..Finthir. It's nothing like that. Belive me. I wasn't trying to push you away." Callon caught Finthir's hands and held them. "I'm sorry that I made you think I was pushing you away. I really aren't.. it just.. well I feel really embarrassment about how Tiny saw us have sex. I um not sure I could ever be that open. I like your touch and your ways , I'm just getting use to it..." Callon looked down too. He didn't mean to hurt Finthir but he clearly had.

"I'm just.. nervous. And I didn't realize how I was pushing you away 

20 hours ago, syaoran-puu said:

”I’m not known for…. Subtlety.”

Callon felt that sentences like a punch in his guts. Finthir knew Callon was just staring to open himself up but he didn't know what more he wanted from him. "What do you want me to do? Should I say yes to the dragon? Have him fuck me to show you that I'm brave enough?!" He really didn't want that but Finthir was calling him a coward.

"I'm not known for anything because you are still my first. But I do know myself well enough to only want to be with one. The only reason why I can't return your very teasing is because I wanna press you up against any one of those trees and have my way with you. But we'd never get anything done that way."

Part of Fin did relax at hearing that, though he had to wonder just how things might end when they returned home and more eyes were upon them. When more people were judging them. Getting caught by a tiny fairy was nothing when compared to home. Are we just fooling each other? Finthir really hoped not, but hope didn’t make things happen or fix them.

“I know…. I’m sorry. It’s not that I’m trying to be impatient.” But maybe he was? He’d found a guy that was sexy, fun to be around and who actually seemed to like him. Of course he’d try cling to that.

Fin was snapped ruthlessly from his thoughts when Callon spoke again. He winced and looked down, sadness in his eyes. The thought of Cal with anyone, especially the dragon really pissed him off!

”That was not what I meant….” So cruel! He’s being unfair. “It’s not like I’m asking to share you! Or wanting to be watched by anyone! That’s…. That’s not what I was saying.” No longer in the mood to talk, feeling cold inside as well as out, he let the ice bubble start to disappear. There was a harshness to him and the air around him that wasn’t there before, though Finthir couldn’t fully explain why. Maybe he just felt rather betrayed? Stupid really!

Especially since he soon felt like shit when Callon reminded him that he was his first. He took a deep breath, stepping closer and cupping his cheek before resting his forehead against him. “I’m sorry. Forgive me. Go as slow as you need, Callon. I’ll wait.” Pulling away, he approached the water.

”Step one is to get in, I suppose.” He offered as he jumped in, water didn’t bother him after all. Distraction might do them both good.

Fin wanted to claim it was all over and forgotten…. But what if it was the opposite? A can of worms they couldn’t put back.