(Private RP) Another World <<syaoran-puu & Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“You didn’t agree to it for me. I did. I had a choice and I accepted.” He said simply. He didn’t want Ceries to think he hadn’t accepted this too.... “I know my ‘deal’ was different, but I still made a deal.”

He smiled at the fluffy wings, “your wings look so fluffy right now.” Vaughn smirked.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries lightly clung to the man's shirt. He was glad that Vaughn didn't blame him... But he still felt guilty about putting the man through so much pain.

"Ah, I can't help it..." He mumbled, glancing back at his wings. "Thinking about these things gets me so flustered..." He stretched his wings out and shook them out, trying to relax.

Guest syaoran-puu

He moved a hand and placed it over Ceries. Vaughn liked being so close together.

He chuckled lightly. “I see.” He grinned gently. “It’s adorable.”

Vaughn paused, hesitating before offering... “I like.... how they fluff up as you climax too. Like you’re feeling it with your entire body.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries had managed to relax his wings again, but they immediately fluffed up again at the man's words. "Y-you do..? It isn't strange?" He asked shyly.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Ceries.... pretty sure if my tails were out they’d all twitch and do funny things too. But that doesn’t make your reaction any less adorable!” Vaughn grinned. “Of course.... you know you’ll never be able to fake it.” He chuckled.

“I don’t think you’re strange.” He hummed gently.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries looked away, his face red. "I- wasn't planning on faking anything..." He glanced up at Vaughn. "But that reminds me... I never did get to pet you yesterday..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“There’s no rush for that. My cat is patient. I can wait until you have time or the mood is right.” They’d ended up failing at being together and just going to sleep a little dejected.

“I am looking forward to a good petting though. It’s been so long.” He winked.

The mere idea of Ceries hands all over him made him purr softly.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries smiled and nuzzled him. "I'm looking forward to it too..." He sighed and climbed off Vaughn's lap. "I should probably get some more work done... Maybe next time I take a break?" He suggested.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh!?” Vaughn hadn’t been expecting anything in the day. Still he nodded, “sure. Anything you want, Ceries.”

The shifter felt a little giddy at the idea! He was going to be able to to feel Ceries hands all over him! Stroking him! Petting him! He loved that idea already!

Except.... “don’t push yourself. Your work is more important. I’m not going anywhere..... you have that meeting after lunch.” Vaughn reminded softly.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries sighed again. "I know..." he murmured, sitting down at his desk again. "Mr. Black has already said that he plans to... Meet with me... Multiple times throughout the day..." His cheeks flushed softly. "So it might be difficult to get everything done..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Then not during a break, Ceries. You might need them for other things or recovering. I’m not going anywhere. I’ll be here another day.” Vaughn promised, getting up. “I have a few chores to do, but would you like me to bring a snack back for you?”

He needed Ceries to look after himself!

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries's shoulders slumped in disappointment. He knew that Vaughn was right... But it still made him sad. "I can't pet you while I'm recovering..?" He asked softly.

"A snack would be nice..." He hesitated for a moment. "If Mr. Black is with me... Then you have my permission to leave or..." He looked away, cheeks flushing. "Or join us... If you would like..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn smiled at that, “we’ll play it by here. Okay?” He wasn’t about to say no.

“I’ll bring you one.” He blushed as Ceries continued, “oh.... okay....” he cleared his throat, “I’ll make sure it’s me who brings the snack and disturbs you today. I don’t want anyone else to.... walk in on you....” even by accident!

He inclined his head and smiled, “I’ll be back soon. Don’t work too hard.”

Vaughn left and headed to the kitchen.

Brenton worked out most of the morning. He was a little dirty and sweaty from his activities as he wandered the halls and went straight to Ceries office. Not spotting the cat guard he saw no reason to pause. He knocked and opened the door straight away. No cat in here either. “Oh look what I’ve found here. The perfect distraction.” He grinned and closed the door. “Let’s keep those quick, Fluffy. I want to see your arse. Bend over the desk.” He stalked closer. Brenton didn’t care if he was busy!

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries bit his lip at the sound of a knock at the door. He quickly began to clear his desk, knowing that it was most likely Brenton.

His cheeks flushed deeply at the order and rose to his feet. "Yes Mr. Black." His heart was pounding with a combination of fear and excitement. He made sure his curtains were firmly closed before bending over the desk, offering himself to the man.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton smirked as Ceries seemed to move straight away as he he moved and sat on the guys chair. He hummed gently. Eyeing up his prize. “You’re becoming such a good boy, Fluffy.”

He pulled the guys tunic up and ran a hand lazily up his back. “How does being filled with cum all day feel? Has it been dribbling out?” Brenton asked huskily.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries whimpered at the feeling of Brenton's hands on his body. "I-it feels strange..." He admitted. "I've been trying not to let it out because I don't want it to soak through my clothes... But I think a bit has l-leaked out..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton slipped a hand down the back of his trousers to feel. “Oh yes. Definitely leaked out. What a pity we don’t have a plug. Then it would stay inside and I could just pull it out and have my wicked way with you.” He laughed, playing with the man’s hole a moment. “Any time and any place. No preparation needed.”

He grew bored and pulled his trousers down, licking his lip. “I wonder which bits are your kittens and which are your Masters?” Brenton laughed. “I saw the lust in your eyes when I said that over breakfast.”

Slowly he pushed two fingers into the man. Humming. “Such a little cum dump.” Brenton smirked. “I think I’ll feed you another load... maybe two before I leave you for a while.”

He scissored his fingers, pulling them out. “You’ll have to have lube in your draw I think.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries let out a soft moan as Brenton's fingers entered him. "I-if you would like then I can ask Vaughn to arrange for something like that to be prepared..." He offered. He knew he shouldn't encourage the man, but the idea of having something left in him all day was too exciting.

His eyes began to cloud over with lust again as Brenton referred to himself as his master. He didn't even try to deny how much he liked it.

"I can make sure some is brought in later today..." He breathed. "For now..." He hesitated, a tiny bit of his sense of self fighting against what he was about to say. "Shall I use my mouth to make it wet..?" He offered.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton quirked a brow, “Vaughn can?” He was so surprised he’d didn’t call the man Kitten. “Yes, you do that. Then I look after you properly. You’ll never be empty again.” He purred. A smirk so big he didn’t even pretend to hide it!

He nodded, watching the other a moment. “Yes.” Brenton smirked. “Use your mouth. You’re getting much better with it.”

Brenton released any hold on Ceries and sat back. Pulling his cock out. It stood tall and proud already. “When you think it’s wet enough. You’re going to straddle my hips, take my hard cock into your filthy hole and move for my pleasure. Understood?”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries squirmed when the man promised to make sure he was never empty again. His thoughts wandered to his upcoming coronation, how would it feel to have both Brenton and Vaughn's cum held inside him throughout the entire ceremony?

He straightened up at the order and turned around, lowering himself to his knees in front of the man. "Yes ma- Mr. Black" his cheeks flushed deeply and he hoped that Brenton wouldn't notice the slip up. He leaned forward and took the man's cock into his mouth, taking as much of the length in as he could and trying to thoroughly coat it in his saliva.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton could see the cogs working in Ceries head. Good. That was good.

He moaned softly at the first embrace by the guys mouth. Reaching he tugged on some of Ceries hair and pushed him further on to his cock, uncaring if he choked him. “Call me Master.” He demanded. He’d heard the start of what could be a slip of the tongue, but Brenton realised he liked it! “After all, I am your Master now, Fluffy. Aren’t I?” His hope jolted deeper of their own accord.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries let out a soft moan as his head was forced down farther, it hurt his throat to be filled like that but the pain just felt good.

He glanced up at Brenton at the man's order. He couldn't speak with his cock buried in his throat, but he squirmed in obvious arousal at the idea. He really belonged to this man...

He continued to suck for a few moments until he felt that the man's cock was fully slick. He hesitated for a moment before lightly pushing back against Brenton's hand, trying to signal that he was ready.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton just watched him, lust in his eyes. Still holding on as Ceries went to work. He liked the wet feeling around him.

When he felt the guys head move up he couldn’t help but grin as he released him. Silent as he watched to see what he’d do!

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries lightly bit his lip as he straddled the man's lap. His cheeks were flushed deeply as he positioned Brenton's cock at his entrance. His own cock was already fully hard despite not being touched at all.

He took a shaky breath and slowly began to lower his hips, whimpering softly as he was forced open.

It hadn't been too long since Brenton had taken him that morning, and the man had managed to loosen him up a bit when he first came in, but it was still painfully tight. Somehow Ceries found that the pain only made it feel better. His cock began to leak precum and he couldn't help but let out a whimpering moan as the tip of the man's cock brushed against his sweet spot.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton moaned openly at the way Ceries moved. The tightness around his dick was almost unbearable, but he sat firm and only moved his hands to rest on the others hips.

“Look at you. Such a little whore. Getting off on riding me.” He smirked. “If you want to cum you’ll have to ride me properly, Fluffy.”

Brenton threaded his fingers through Ceries’ hair. “Soon.... I’m going to double stuff you. My cock with your kittens. Buried deep in your arse until you cry out in pain and beg us for the mercy of cumming.” He laughed. “I’m going to tear you up so good.”

He thrust up once. “Now move like you mean it.”