(Private RP) Another World <<syaoran-puu & Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries let out a loud moan as Brenton grabbed his wing, his body clenching around Vaughn as if trying to milk him dry.

He gasped for breath as his mouth was pulled off. "Yes..." He murmured, shakily rising to his feet before walking to the wall as he was told. He glanced back at Brenton, his expression making it clear what he wanted.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Oh look. Can you see it, Kitten? He wants this so bad! Freshly fucked and begging for more.” Brenton laughed as he walked closer, pushing his trousers down he ran his hands down Ceries side. “He’s going to watch me fuck you, Fluffy. Watch as I take what he’s just creamed in. My personal cum dump. I’m going to keep you oh so busy today I think.” Brenton smirked as he picked the man up. “Wrap your legs around me. Hold on for the ride.” He ordered.

Wasting no time Brenton thrust up into the man. “Sloppy seconds.” He clicked his tongue. “I wondered if I could have just your arse in a glorious glory hole and sell it. How many man would come to fuck their Prince without knowing it was him?” He smirked, pushing up into the man and using the wall to help support him. “This little whore doesn’t even deserve a bed anymore. Do you whore?” He released one hand on the man’s arse to pull his hair and tilt his head back. “Tell me how much you want this.”

Vaughn was helpless to do anything but watch.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries looked away, his face hot with humiliation, although that feeling only made him more aroused.

He wrapped both his arms and legs around Brenton. His breath caught in his throat at the thought of being completely helpless and used by countless men... He knew that Brenton was just teasing him, but still...

He moaned as he was filled up again, trembling as he was stretched open again.

He whimpered as his head was pulled back, making no effort to resist him.

"F-feels good..." He gasped, a tiny silver of himself preventing him from saying what he wanted to say.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton quirked a brow, stopping all movement and holding him in place. “Oh good?” He tutted. “I’m disappointed Ceries. Maybe I should punish you.” Releasing his head he reached down and grabbed his cock. “I think I’ll just not let you cum.”

Vaughn looked to the ground and felt bad as his body grew hot. Why did.. why did he line watching Ceries and Brenton so much?

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries whined pitifully at the threat, he wanted to cum so badly... He leaned forward, pressing his face into Brenton's shoulder. "P-please let me cum... Your c-cock feels so amazing I can't even think straight..." He begged, his voice trembling.

Guest syaoran-puu

Victory! Brenton grinned. “Good boy.” He praised as he let go of the man’s cock. Thrusting up into him, hard and fast. Using his hands he angled the guys arse so that his cock struck his pleasure button.

“Cum for me, Fluffy. Squeeze that tight hole around me.” It was then Brenton spotted the bite. “Oh no....” he touched it. “You let another man mark you. I can’t have that.” Leaning down he bit over Vaughn’s bite, hard enough to draw blood.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries tossed his head back and moaned louder as Brenton began to thrust harder. It felt so good his mind was going completely blank. He barely processed the man's words as he was told to cum or reprimanded for letting Vaughn mark him. He gasped at the feeling of Brenton's teeth. His wings spread, twitching slightly as he came with a loud moan, his body tightening around Brenton's cock as he did.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn couldn’t help but think that Ceries looked like an angel of old in his current stance! So beautiful and regal as he came apart. He felt almost guilty for watching.... considering he wasn’t part of the pair.... he wasn’t part of anything.... he was just.... an intruder that Brenton used simply to drive Ceries to this state. His cheeks flushed as he transformed into his cat form, sitting down with his head on the floor.

Brenton grinned, feeling Ceries hole ripple around him. It was only a few more thrusts before he came too. Moaning like the beast he was before sliding out and letting Ceries drop to the floor. “Lick me clean, Fluffy. I can’t go round so soiled all day.... but don’t clean out your arse. I want you to feel it all day. To know you’ve been well used.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries's legs almost immediately gave out beneath him. He slid to the floor, making no effort to stand back up.

He leaned up and began to run his tongue over the man's length, making sure to clean every inch of skin. His expression looked like he was in a trance, barely hearing Brenton's words as he focused on the man's cock instead.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton smiled down at the man, fingers laced in his hair. He pulled a little roughly, not caring as he hummed and watched him lick him clean.

His eyes hooded as he watched. “Good boy.”

Eventually he grunted, “that’s enough.” Stepping back he tucked himself away and smirked. “Get up. Meet at breakfast in five minute. Don’t be late.” Straightening up he left.

Vaughn’s cat form got up and walked towards Ceries.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries let out a soft whine as he was pulled away from Brenton's cock. He watched the man leave with the same vacant expression.

It took a few moments for him to snap out of it. He shook his head and blinked. His eyes landed on Vaughn for a moment before he looked away. His eyes watering in humiliation. He was still trying to process what he had just done.

He bit his lip and forced himself to rise to his feet. "I'm sorry Vaughn..." He said softly, trying not to look at the guard.

He began to dress himself in silence, trying not to cry.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn stayed in his car form a moment, but he couldn’t resist as he shifted back. “Ceries....?”

Chewing his lip he looked away. “Do you want to talk about it?”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries blinked back tears. "I don't know what's happening to me... It's like the moment he orders me to do something my mind goes blank..." He sniffed softly. "I don't understand..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn smiled shyly over at him. “Maybe it’s just a defence mechanism against him....” but the guard wasn’t so sure. “...but maybe it’s because you like it? Giving up control.”

He looked to the door. “I should go.... I need to get....” he frowned and looked back. “I’m sorry.”

He meant it too! “I’m sorry that.... I did what he said too.... that I.... you know?”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries sucked in a sharp breath at the man's words. He knew that Vaughn was right... He loved giving up control like that, but for Vaughn to know that...

"You didn't do anything wrong..." Ceries said as he finished getting dressed. "this is all my fault..." He shut his eyes tightly for a moment. "Please don't blame yourself for any of this..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“I can’t help but feel.... like I’ve betrayed you somehow.” He said softly, watching him. Ceries deserves so much more than him! Brenton was the darkness.... Vaughn didn’t want to be a shadow too.

“Sorry.” He said again.

He looked to his clothes. “Can I keep my dirty things hidden here? I don’t want anyone to smell...” what we’ve been doing “...I need to shift and return to my room so I can get clean clothing.” He hummed gently, shifting from foot to foot with embarrassment.

He scratched his head, “do you wish for me to... attend breakfast?”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries wiped his eyes. "You can leave those here... Wherever you'd like to hide them." He lightly bit his lip at the question. "I don't know... I want you by my side but I don't want to force you to be around me if you don't want to see me..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn gathered his things and found somewhere quick to hide them, hoping he could keep them hidden without anyone discovering them and repercussions happening for the Prince.

“Ceries.....” the sadness was heavy in his eyes, “....I do want to be there. Always. But.... I fear you don’t really want me.....”

Vaughn was very sure that Ceries wanted Brenton.... Vaughn was just a memory he clung to.... a shadow. It hadn’t been the same just the two of them..... “last night. Just us. It was nothing like this morning. Was it? You.... liked Brenton better.”

Guest Kotorichan

"Vaughn..." Ceries walked over to the man, he knew that he was running low on time but he couldn't leave the guard like this. "I love you, I mean that..."

He took one of Vaughn's hands and pressed it to his chest. "My heart belongs to you, but... My body has become his..." He couldn't bring himself to meet Vaughn's gaze. "I want to be with you, but I've already been ruined... I think, my body is always going to want him, no matter how I actually feel about him." He blinked back tears, taking a shaky breath. "I'll let you decide what you want to do... If you want to stay by my side then I would be honored, but it seems like I'm just going to keep hurting you as long as you stay with me..." He bowed his head. "I'm sorry..."

He pulled away and turned to leave.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn looked to Ceries. His smile wobbling as he listened.

I have his heart... Brenton has his body.... but what happens when Brenton grew bored? It’s clear I can’t fulfil the Princes need.

When Ceries pulled away he caught his hand, “I know you have to go.” He tilt his head a little and smiled. “I will always stay with you Ceries.”

He shifted then, waiting for Ceries to open the door before leaving and heading back to his room.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries frowned slightly at his words, it was obvious that he didn't believe the man. He knew that Vaughn wasn't lying, but would he still feel that way if Ceries fell apart even more..?

He opened the door and hurried to the dining room, trying not to think about the cum still inside him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton was sat eating when Ceries arrived. He didn’t look over, though he was very aware of the man.

He would play this off as dismissive. “You were slow, your highness. I was starting to worry you wouldn’t come.” Brenton only then looked over at him.

Vaughn took a little time to wash. He felt himself crumbling inside. Devastated for so many reasons. For a life he’d never been able to have... for the hardships that were to come. And despite the pain. Despite the look on Ceries face that spoke of disbelief.... he knew he would be there though. No matter the pain. He would be there for his Prince.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries sat down at his usual seat, wincing at the pain in his hips. "My apologies Mr. Black. I had... Difficulty sleeping last night..." His cheeks flushed softly and he began to eat.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I’m sorry to hear that. Anything in particular keep you up?” Brenton asked with a smirk.

He let the man eat for a moment, “is your guard not joining us?” Brenton quirked a brow, “I have started to grow fond of him. He seems to be around more often these days.” He hummed.

Guest Kotorichan

"It was nothing in particular..." Ceries said, avoiding eye contact.

He frowned at the mention of Vaughn, his chest hurting at the thought of the man. "Vaughn had something to attend to, he will join us if he is finished in time."

He hesitated for a moment. "May I ask what you plan to do today Mr. Black?" He asked, finally looking at him.