(Private RP) Another World <<syaoran-puu & Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn felt bad, despite not seeing his expression he could tell it wasn’t right...

Had Brenton really destroyed what could ever be between them? He wanted to weep!

Still, he carried on moving his hips.... his thrusts getting hard and harder as he desperately tried to do something... anything! More! He wanted to wipe all thoughts of Brenton away! All thoughts of being bad or worse drifting from his mind. He needed to make Ceries cum and forget!!

His hand grabbed the man’s wing near the base as he fucked harder. Desperate.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries felt like he could cry, he loved Vaughn more than anything... So why wasn't this enough?

He gasped as Vaughn started to thrust harder, the rough treatment finally getting close to what he needed. "V-Vaughn" he moaned, clinging to him a bit tighter. "H-Harder" he begged. He didn't know what he'd do if he wasn't able to cum with Vaughn... If he had somehow been completely ruined before they had even been together.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn hooked both of Ceries legs with his arms, pushing them up so they were almost trapped between them as he bent over the man and gave him what he wanted... faster!

He found himself grunting and moaning as he he was tougher with the man. He couldn’t help but think of Brenton and ask himself What would Brenton do?

It was then that Vaughn leaned down and nuzzled the man before biting him like Brenton had hit him.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries began to move his hips with the thrusts, tightening around Vaughn's cock. He bucked his hips and moaned loudly at the feeling of Vaughn's teeth digging into his skin.

The pain felt amazing. His eyes began to water when that thought crossed his mind. It finally seemed clear that was the problem. Something was horribly wrong with him, he wanted to be ordered around, hurt, and humiliated more than anything.

Tears started to roll down his cheeks. A soft sob escaping his lips between moans. "K-keep going..." He whimpered, knowing that Vaughn would want to stop if he saw him crying. "P-please..."

Guest syaoran-puu

The tears did give him pause, he licked at his bit but kept going.

He couldn’t claim it was pleasure driving him forward but a desire for this to end as quickly as possible! Vaughn didn’t even understand why!

He’d dreamed about this for so long! Dreamt of Ceries! They’d wanted this... the moment they could be together, just them....

...yet the reality felt disappointing. Terrible somehow!

He whimpered softly as he mindlessly fucked the man.... the tightening around him made his cock interested but his heart wasn’t. His heart clenched with sadness.... grabbing Ceries wrists, he held them above the man’s head as he continued, holding him in place...

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries felt himself finally growing close to climax. He blinked up at Vaughn through his tears. "I-I love you Vaughn..." He gasped. "I'm c-close..."

He tossed his head back with a whimpering moan as the man directly hit his prostate. He tightened up around him and came.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn smiled at that, “I love you too...” he was pleased that Ceries as close... he wanted this to end... to be over...

He smelt the man cum, felt it around him! He leaned in and kissed him as he thrust a few more times and came too.... the pleasure rippled through him, and while it felt good.... it also felt.... lacking?

But what! What could possibly be....lacking?

Brenton?

Had that man seriously done so much damage to them! Had he really destroyed the peace and harmony between them! So completely destroyed the innocence of Ceries?

Ending the kiss he pulled free and flopped next to the Prince, looking up a little daze and a little unsatisfied by the experience....

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries lay still for a moment, crying quietly. Eventually he rolled onto his side and wrapped his arms around Vaughn, nuzzling into his side. "W-we're just tired... Right..?" He asked, pressing his face into Vaughn's shoulder. "Y-you were right, I-I was too impatient... W-we should have waited until we got some rest..." His voice began to tremble. "We're just tired, that's why it was- was-" he clung a bit tighter to Vaughn. "I-I'm not broken... Right..?" His voice was begging for reassurance, for Vaughn to tell him that everything was okay and there was nothing wrong with him... Even if he knew it was lie.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn’s heart ached when Ceries rolled over and all but begged for him to reassure him!

He held him, stroking his wings in what he hoped was reassurance! But his mind was rocky and stormy right now. “You’re not broken Ceries. You’re right.. we’re just tired.... it’s hard to think straight after everything we’ve been through tonight. But you’re okay. I’m here. No matter what.”

Vaughn tenderly kissed his cheek and squeezed him close. “I’m sorry.... you didn’t enjoy.... me....” his voice cracked up at the end. In truth? He wasn’t sure how he felt about it all!

He’d loved fucking Ceries earlier when.... Brenton had fucked him....

It was all Brenton’s fault!

“You’re not broken.....” We’re not broken!

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries hiccuped weakly and pressed close to Vaughn, shutting his eyes and trying to focus on his word. "I love you Vaughn... So much..." He said softly, although his tone filled with confusion and fear. "L-let's get some rest... Things will be better when we've had some rest... We can..." He hesitated for a moment. "We can try again tomorrow..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“I love you too.” He nuzzled him. “More than words can explain. More than I can explain.” If it meant no sex and just holding and supporting Ceries? He felt like he could do that....

“Don’t worry about anything. Let me go get a clothe to clean us both up. I don’t want you getting sticky and sore...” Vaughn slipped from the bed, returning with a clothe as he wiped at Ceries hole and the cum off his groin and chest. “There. Much better? Right?” He offered a nervous smile.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries whimpered sadly as the man pulled away. He bit his lip to hold back another pained whine as the man cleaned him. He held out his arms once Vaughn was finished. "Will you stay with me?" He pleaded. He didn't want to be alone with his thoughts.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn hesitated but nodded, “it would be pleasure, Ceries.” He promised as he crawled into the nest with Ceries and pulled the cover over him. “Just.... sleep and dream.... everything else can wait until the morning.” He promised.

He’d have to shift and walk to his room as a cat... maybe Ceries would hide his clothes until he could gather them later? He didn’t think wearing them again was wise, someone might smell the sex upon them....

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries hugged him tightly, nuzzling into his chest. "Thank you..." He murmured. After just a few moments his exhaustion overtook him and he drifted into a deep sleepz still clinging to Vaughn.

Guest syaoran-puu

Sleep didn’t come easy.

Vaughn knew several things....

One, he should be happy.

Two, he’d had sex with the love of his life.

Three, he’d had sex with three different men in his life now.

Four, he’d been taken. His arses virginity given to Brenton.

Five, he was cuddled up with the Prince.

Six, he should accept anything in order to stay here.

The problem?

He wasn’t happy.

The sex hadn’t been great except when Brenton had been there.

He felt worthless.

Useless.

A failure.

He felt like he’d let Ceries down!

But he would accept what the Prince needed.... even if that wasn’t him. And honestly? He wasn’t sure how it could be anymore.

He looked to Ceries as the man slept. Touching his cheek and ear. Eventually he let his eyes closed and drifted to sleep himself.

His dreams involved Brenton. He dreamt of being fucked on pretty much any and every surface. He imagined being tied up. Bred. Humiliated. Hell! He even imagined Brenton renting out his arse!

How sick must he be to wake up hard and dripping as he gasped to awareness and sat with a jolt. He flushed down at his morning wood in embarrassment. Just then there was a knock on the door.

Brenton knocked, recalling what Ceries had said he called. “Prince Ceries, it’s Brenton. Can I come in?”

Vaughn felt suddenly nervous as he gently shook Ceries, “Brenton is at the door....”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries stirred when Vaughn jolted upright, but didn't fully awaken until he heard Brenton's name. He sat up, his eyes wide in confusion. "Why is he..?" He took a shaky breath before calling out. "Come in." He held the bedsheets close to his body, afraid of what the man might want.

His entire body ached but deep down he knew that would only make it feel better if Brenton decided to use him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Coming in Brenton quirked a brow at what he saw. Vaughn and Ceries. Together. “I’m assuming you were planning to sleep in?” He shrugged, “it’s breakfast time.... but now...” he smirked at the pair. “Two naked men...?” He approached and pulled the covers off them, just to check. “Oh? Two naked men who had tried to have sex together?” He predicted. “How was it Fluffy? Be honest?” He leaned in, capturing his chin. “Or should I show him how it’s really done?” He eyed Ceries a moment.

Brenton wouldn’t deny he was hard after seeing them.... but he wanted to do something neither man would forget. “Get to your knees Fluffy.” He pointed to his feet. Demanding.

Vaughn felt awkward and went to leave.

Brenton snapped just eye to the cat shifter. “Stay. Be a good kitty before I make you pay for disappointing me.”

Vaughn instantly stayed still.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries looked away as Brenton entered. He reached over and took Vaughn's hand, holding it tightly for support.

He whimpered as the covers were taken away. He pulled his legs up to his chest in and attempt to hide himself.

His eyes went wide as Brenton grabbed his face, asking the one question he couldn't bear to answer. He stayed quiet, trying to avoid eye contact.

He trembled slightly at the order but quietly obeyed, getting on his knees at Brenton's feet.

He looked up at Vaughn, his eyes watering slightly. He didn't know what Brenton had planned but he knew it wasn't anything good.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Poor you. You look so distraught.” Brenton smirked. “Take my cock out.” He demanded. “You know what to do. Let’s see if you remember anything from yesterday.”

Vaughn didn’t want to let Ceries go but he couldn’t help it. His eyes didn’t leave the pair though. He couldn’t look away.

Brenton looked at Vaughn and winked then down at Ceries. “I’m going to fuck your mouth until I’m bored. Then I’m going to lift you up an fuck you against the wall. Clear?” It wasn’t really a question!

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries looked up at Brenton for a moment, unable to hide the lust that flashed over his face as he was told what would be done to him. He quickly pushed the expression down. "I-I'm not prepared..." He said softly. Even as he spoke his hands were pulling Brenton's cock out.

He didn't wait for a response before leaning forward and taking Brenton's cock into his mouth, closing his eyes and clamping his lips around the length, his tongue moving over what was in his mouth. He squeezed his legs together, trying to hide his slowly growing erection.

He was painfully aware that Vaughn was still in the room, still watching as he got excited from another man's cock in his mouth.

He eased more of Brenton's length into his mouth, only stopping when he gagged, his throat convulsing around the tip.

Guest syaoran-puu

He felt the man’s mouth quiver around him. Grabbing his head he pulled him closer, thrusting his cock deeper. “You can do better than that!” Brenton growled, pulling back only to trust again. “As for being prepared. I don’t care right now. You had sex with your kitten after having sex with me? Didn’t you? What a slut. A filthy little whore.” His grip was tighter as he kept going. “Suck me harder, Fluffy. I want to feel that pretty mouth of yours. Make you cry.” Brenton laughed.

Slowly he looked up. “Maybe if Kitten is quick he can lube you up....”

Vaughn glanced to Ceries, spotted how the man’s cock was hard... He wants Brenton to do this to him. he got up and grabbed the lube before kneeling behind Ceries, his fingers lubed up but he hesitated.

“Do it, Kitten. Thrust your fingers straight into him. He can take it.”

Vaughn shuddered, but not from disgust as he pushed two fingers straight into the man.

“Feel that Fluffy? You know what...” he carried on face fucking him, “your kitten is hard just watching you. Watching your pretty mouth around my hard dick. Wonder if he’s remembering you or me though.” He laughed.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries whimpered around the man's cock. He only grew harder at the stream of insults.

His hands flew up to cling to Brenton's legs as he felt Vaughn's fingers enter him.

It felt amazing... His eyes opened again and he looked up at Brenton. There were tears in his eyes, but also obvious desire.

He pulled his head back slightly before forcing Brenton's cock even deeper into his throat. Without needing to be told he started to move his head on his own. Tears rolled down his cheeks as he moved, seemingly in a trance.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton grunted in pleasure as Ceries silently took over, “good boy. That’s much better.” He closed his eyes as he felt Ceries really going to work on him. His dick more than happy for the attention. After a moment he looked down into the guys eyes. Tears evident. But lust too. Ceries clearly wanted to be treated like this. “Kitten. Stop. Lube up your cock and thrust it into the little whore. He doesn’t need any more stretching. Doesn’t deserve any.”

Vaughn wanted to speak! To ask permission but he could tell Ceries wasn’t about to stop to talk to him. Swallowing hard he did as Brenton asked, lubing up his dick and pushing it into the Prince. He moaned at the feel, tight yet soft as the muscle parted easily around him.

“Kitten thinks you feel good fluffy. Does that make you happy? To know two men are going to use your slutty hole for the only thing it’s good for?”

Vaughn started to thrust into the man. Slow and unsteady at first until he grabbed Ceries hips for purchase.

“Maybe I’ll let him cum in you. Would you like that Fluffy? To carry both our loads all day inside that greedy hole of yours?” Brenton purred.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries moaned around Brenton's cock as he felt Vaughn enter. He almost immediately started to move his hips, unable to control himself. He tightened up around Vaughn as Brenton insulted him again. He couldn't help but let out another moan at the idea of being left with both men's cum inside him all day.

His mind wandered to the toy Vaughn had promised to have prepared for him. If something like that was left in him all day then Brenton could easily pull him aside and take him at any moment...

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn wasn’t sure what was going through Ceries mind.... he felt him tighten up.... felt his body quiver.... already he seemed more into this than last night.

What was he doing wrong alone? Or.... the cat looked up at Brenton.... Was Ceries simply craving this man? Would he simply never be enough now he’d had Brenton.... had him still? It wasn’t like it was all on the Prince! After all, Vaughn’s own thoughts kept drifting the man.

His hips started to move, faster and faster.

Brenton reached and grabbed one of Ceries wings where it met his skin, squeezing a moment before rubbing it up and down like you might a cock. “Cum inside him, Kitten. You haven’t got long until I take him myself.” He growled.

Vaughn picked up pace, soon enough he was spilling inside of Ceries, a tortured moan drawn from him. “S-So tight....” he muttered.

Brenton laughed, pulling Ceries mouth off him. “Now whore. Stand up. Back on the wall.” He quirked a brow. “Now.”