(Private RP) Another World <<syaoran-puu & Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries whined softly at the feeling of Brenton's hand against his length, his body already reacting. He hadn't had a chance to cum earlier so he was feeling extremely pent up.

He hesitated for a moment before stripping off his clothes and sitting on the edge of the bed, picking up the bottle of lube. He coated his fingers in the lube and gave Brenton a shy glance before getting on his knees with his ass sticking up in the air. It was the only position that he could think of that would give him easy access to his entrance without pinning his wings under him painfully... Although he was aware of how much it looked like he was inviting Brenton to take him. He pushed two fingers into his sore hole, letting out a soft whimper of pain as he stretched himself.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn squirmed against his restraints at the sound of Ceries.... “Are you okay?” He whispered.

Brenton just ignored Vaughn and watched Ceries. There was definitely a new confidence to him. Interesting. It had only taken three nights to get him this far! His little submissive.

“What a beautiful invitation you’re presenting.” Brenton didn’t move though, he just watched. Of course that drew his eyes where too. “Look how Kitten’s hole is twitching for you Fluffy? He wants you to fuck him.”

Guest Kotorichan

"I'm alright..." Ceries whispered back.

His cheeks flushed at Brenton's comment, but he didn't deny it. His body was starting to ache with the desire to be filled. He didn't think he'd be able to cum without someone in his ass.

He lightly bit his lip and pushed in a third finger, trying to relax his muscles. He slowly spread his fingers apart inside himself, moaning weakly at the feeling of being stretched.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You’re getting better at that.” Brenton commented. “You’ve turned into quite the little slut.”

Brenton stood, stripping off before sitting back down and lazily stroking his own cock. “Have you ever wondered what it will feel like to have your cock buried deep inside your Kitten, Fluffy? Do you think you can control yourself from being rough with him? From chasing your own desire only to grow frustrated when you realise you need a cock inside you to find your release?” Brenton licked his lips, what a pretty sight they both made!

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries lightly bit his lip at the man's words. He knew it was true... It had only taken a couple days for his body to become completely addicted to Brenton's cock.

"I-I would never hurt him..." Ceries gasped, pushing a fourth finger into himself. "No matter what..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“You day that now. But we’ll see if that changes.” Brenton almost wanted to make it so Ceries did hurt Vaughn. It would torture him so much and that was appealing!

“You look ready to me. Why don’t you get to it and take what’s yours. A gift from me for this moment.” He watched, curious what Ceries would do.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries pulled his fingers out of himself with a whimpering moan. He sat up and hesitated, glancing down at Vaughn and then to Brenton. "You want me to... Take him..?" He asked softly. He didn't like the idea of forcing himself upon Vaughn, it made his chest hurt to think that the guard hadn't asked for this... Or even shown any desire to be topped by Ceries...

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn just closed his eyes behind the blindfold and kept quiet. Was this really going to happen?

“Yes. Don’t worry. Kitten has agreed to be mine. In return I’ll go easier on you at time. After all, two little whores is better than one.” Brenton quirked a bro, watching. “Stop stalking before I fuck him instead and make him bleed just because you’re hesitating and questioning me again. I don’t care if you think you’re not a top or worried he doesn’t want it.”

“You don’t have to Ceries....” Vaughn said softly.

“Almost think you want to take a punishing, Kitten. Shut up. No more words from you.” Brenton growled.

Guest Kotorichan

"Vaughn... Why would promise that..?" Ceries asked softly, blinking back tears. He had wanted to keep Vaughn out of all this... But it seemed like he just kept getting more andore involved.

He bit his lip at Brenton's threats and grabbed the lube. "Y-yes master..." He quickly coated his cock in lube and positioned himself against Vaughn's entrance. "I'm sorry..." He murmured before thrusting in.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton laughed, “because he’s an idiot who thought he was helping you.” He clucked his tongue. “Such loyalty you installed in him. It’s almost admirable....”

Vaughn couldn’t help the way he gasped at feeling himself being filled again. It was still strange. He wasn’t entirely sure he liked it! But he wouldn’t say that. Not when Brenton was torturing them enough.

“Better.” Brenton stood up and moved over to the bed, standing at the side as he pulled Vaughn’s long hair. “He’s going to fuck you hard and fast, Kitten. And you are going to moan like his little bitch. Understood...?”

Vaughn hesitates, wincing at the pull. “Yes....”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries leaned forward to press his face against Vaughn's shoulder, tears starting to roll down his cheeks. He couldn't help but blame himself for all this... If he had just been stronger then maybe he could have kept this all hidden and Vaughn wouldn't have gotten involved.

He continued to thrust into the man, although he couldn't bring himself to move paticularly fast or rough. He knew that was what Brenton wanted him to do, and he knew that any moment the man would tell him as much, but he didn't want to hurt Vaughn...

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn tried to do as Brenton said, tried to let out his voice, tried to moan.... but it was hard when Ceries seemed so defeated and upset! Seemed so dejected by it all. He couldn’t hold him! His fists clenched around the rope as he tried to nuzzle him. “Don’t be sorry. Don’t think too much.”

Brenton was growing bored with the ‘touching’ display. “It almost seems like you’re wanting me to punish you both, Fluffy.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries let out a choked sob at Vaughn's attempt to comfort him.

He straightened up at Brenton's words, tears still on his cheeks. "I-I'll try harder master, please." He begged. He bit his lip and gripped Vaughn's hips before starting to thrust in harder, trying to aim his thrusts towards the man's sweet spot. At least he could try to make it feel good for the shifter...

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn still didn’t think this pressure was the nicest. But he also had to admit that when Ceries struck just right... tingles spread through him and it was amazing!

He gasped softly, biting his lip a moment before moaning more openly. “Ceries....” he cried.

Brenton moved a hand to the guys wings. “Good boy.” He stroked down to his arse, pushing him deeper and holding him there before standing behind him. He gave no warning as he pushed his way inside the Prince. “Better?” He smirked, thrusting his hope teasingly.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries let out a shaky breath of relief when he heard a more genuine moan come from the man. "Vaughn..." He murmured, focusing his thrusts on the same spot.

He let out a soft moan as Brenton's hands once again moved over his body. He gasped and let out a louder moan as he was finally filled, instantly squeezing around the man as if trying to prevent him from pulling out.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton smirked, “I’m not going anywhere until we’re done, Fluffy.” He laughed. “Squeezing me so tight. Is Kitten the same? Tighten for him, Kitten.”

Vaughn did as he was told, tightening his guardian muscle and chute around the invasion.

Brenton pressed Ceries forward, grabbing shoulders as he started to thrust hard into him. He knew that Ceries would be forced forward into Vaughn too. But being the selfish lover he didn’t care what it felt like to the shifter.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries couldn't hold his voice in. He let out lustful moans with each thrust, allowing Brenton's movements to travel through him and into Vaughn. He did his best to keep aiming the thrusts at the shifters sweet spot, although he was already starting to feel his mind going blank with pleasure.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Good boy.” Brenton smirked and thrust harder, faster as he built up their pace to near feverish.

He didn’t plan to hold back. Didn’t care if he hurt Ceries. He just took his pleasure. Took everything could! Very easily too it seemed, Ceries wasn’t fighting him!

He grabbed at his wings, tugging a little rougher than usual as he continued. “Listen to my pretty whore moan.”

Vaughn couldn’t do anything but go along for the ride. The near constant attention to his sweet spot have him shuddering with need! He cock dribbling copious amounts of precum.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries moaned louder at the rough attention to his sensitive wings. He twitched around the man's cock, his face flushing at the insulting words. "M-master..." He gasped, looking back at the man with lustful eyes. He opened his mouth to say something else but the tiny shred of dignity he still had held him back.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton leaned down and stole those lips, ignoring the unspoken words a moment as he rode his pleasure.

But once he broke away he nuzzled his cheek and demanded; “speak.” He stilled his movements. “Or I stop.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries leaned into the kiss, returning it needily. He panted softly as the man broke the kiss. He stared up at him for a moment, obviously conflicted.

Finally he gave in, reaching up to lightly tangle his fingers into Brenton's hair to hold him close. "M-master's cock feels so good..." He gasped out.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Good boy.” He smirked. “How does it feel inside your Kitten?” Brenton wanted to know. Wanted him to acknowledge that he preferred to be fucked than doing the fucking!

Shifting he hooked one of Ceries legs over he hand, pulling it up so a better angle though he knew it would be awkward for Ceries to fuck Vaughn too. His hips moved once more. Aiming for Ceries sweet spot as he showed him no mercy.

Guest Kotorichan

"Master's cock is better..." Caries moaned, this time without any hesitation. It was clear that he was back in his usual lustful trance.

He gasped as Brenton repositioned him, making no effort to resist the man. "M-master~" he wings spread as he grew close to climax, not longer bothering to aim his thrusts into Vaughn.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn tried to hold in the pain. He got the point. Brenton wanted to prove that Ceries was his now.... at least in body... and Vaughn couldn’t compare. It was doubly apparent when Ceries seemed to forgo any effort of pleasuring him too. His cock withered. No longer wanting this. No longer wanting to be here.

Brenton smirked, one hand on Ceries leg and the other on his wing as he continued. “Cum for me, Fluffy. Bring me to my climax.”

Vaughn just hoped this would be over soon.... he refused to cry in front of either man!

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries was too out of it to notice Vaughn's reaction. His entire world was revolved around Brenton and the pleasure the man gave him.

He tightened around the man on command, trying to squeeze him dry. He let out a lustful moan and arched his chest forward, his wings fluttering as he came into Vaughn.