(Private RP) Another World <<syaoran-puu & Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries hesitsted, glancing up at him shyly. "Would you mind...?" He asked. "I can do it myself if you'd prefer..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Ceries.... honestly? I don’t mind. I.... I want to help. I would have yesterday too. You don’t.... I’m not going to judge you or be cruel... I don’t want to hurt you. Just help. You don’t have to hide from me. I just want to be there for you. And if washing helps? I can do that.” He kissed just cheek, “I meant it when I told you I loved you. You can be honest around me.”

He helped Ceries to rise a little as he moved the clothe and carefully cleaned around Ceries tender hole. Vaughn knew how much his hurt, he could only imagine how Ceries felt! “It... feels weird? Doesn’t it.” He offered gently, though his mind was thinking more about being penetrated than the cleaning.

He blushed as he saw cum dribble out. There must be so much inside the man. “Eh... do you.... mind if I use my fingers to help? You’re.... eh.... I can still see.... you know....” he blushed brightly.

But truthfully? It was hot!

Guest Kotorichan

"Thank you Vaughn... Its just rather embarrassing to let you do so much for me.

He sat up on his knees, leaning forward so his wings wouldn't get in the way.

He blushed deeply at the man's words. "Yes... It does..." He hesitated for a moment. "It felt really good when you touched me..." He admitted. It had also felt good when Brenton touched him, but he didn't want to say that.

"Ah... That's alright..." he looked away and tried to relax his body so that Vaughn's fingers could enter.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Embarrassing?” He smiled, kissing the flesh he could reach right now. “Don’t be. I’ve never judged you Ceries... and I was there the time your swim shorts fell off because you’d picked up your dads by mistake.” He grinned softly. He’d enjoyed that sneaky peek, but they’d only been kids back then...

“It felt really good when you touched me too. I like your arms around me.” Of course, Vaughn couldn’t separate Brenton from the whole situation. “It will be nice to be just us next time.... yeah?” Though he had to wonder, “won’t you get too sore though? Me and Brenton?” Brenton was unlikely to stop wanting it daily.... “we don’t have to do it as often as he seems to demand....” he blushed a little.

Carefully he used two fingers to try to clean Ceries inside. He blushed more at the sight. “You’re so sexy, Ceries.” He couldn’t seem to keep his thoughts in his head.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries let out an embarrassed squeak at the memory. "Y-you still remember that?"

"I'll be okay... If it becomes too much I'll tell you." He promised. "I want to be with you Vaughn... Even if it's only occasionally..."

He couldn't help but let out a soft moan as Vaughn's fingers pushed into his sensitive body. He whimpered in embarrassment as his cock twitched in arousal despite his exhaustion. "V-Vaughn..."

Guest syaoran-puu

“I remember a lot of things about you.” Vaughn chuckled.

“I want that too.” He said softly. Though part of him hoped Brenton would demand to have them both again too.... why was he even thinking about that! Surely he shouldn’t? That wasn’t right. Ceries was who he wanted! Not Brenton. He was just confused because their first time together had been interrupted by that man! Yeah. That had to be it!

He was in his own world until he heard Ceries speak. “Huh?” He blinked, looking at the man. “Oh,... what do you want me to do?” He stopped his fingers movements though they were buried inside the man. “Want me to stop?”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries hesitated before shaking his head

"I-its okay, I'm just really sensitive right now... You can finish..." He lightly gripped the edge of the tub. Part of him wished that Vaughn really would push him down and fuck him until he passed out. His cock hardened slightly at the thought.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn hesitated, he chewed his lip a little, scissoring his fingers under the pretence of cleaning... but in truth? He wanted to hear more of Ceries pretty moans. Wanted to see him react. Wanted to feel more! See more! Have more!

Brenton had managed to make Ceries moan so much more openly than Vaughn had. The Prince hadn’t covered his face or tried to hide.... he’d just..... let go.

He felt a little ashamed when his own cock seemed to take an interest, rising and hardening at the pretty sight. He pulled his fingers away. “There. All clean.” His voice was strained. He climbed out of the tub, his cock bouncing at Ceries head level. “Shit! No. I’m sorry! I wasn’t... it wasn’t...” he fumbled backwards and grabbed a towel to hold over his hard member.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries covered his mouth with his hand, trying to hold in his soft moans. He let out a shaky breath as the man pulled his fingers away. He sat down again, shutting his legs tightly in an attempt to hide his own erection.

He frowned and looked up when the man fully pulled away. "Vaughn..?" His eyes widened and his face went bright red when he found himself looking directly at the man's cock. "Ah! I'm s-sorry..." He quickly looked away.

He lightly bit his lip, if Vaughn was already excited then maybe... "Vaughn..." He pulled himself out of the tub and sat himself on the edge, allowing the man to see that he was also hard. "I... Would you..." He grew even more red, unable to say what he wanted.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn’s eyes went straight to the man’s cock. Ceries was hard too?

He couldn’t help but the blush as he looked up at his face. “What? What do you want?” He couldn’t help but ask, he didn’t want to make any assumptions!

He let himself step closer, the towel dropping a little show off his hard flesh. “Sorry...”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries rose to his feet and lightly pressed himself against Vaughn, nuzzling his neck. "I-I want you..." He said softly. "Without him around..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn smiled. How could he not be enamoured by such sweet words? “I want that too.” He admits. “But only if you’re sure you can....” Ceries had taken two rounds already! He had to be feeling it!

Still, Vaughn stepped closer and took his hand. Kissing it tenderly. “Let’s go to your bed then?” He asked softly, almost whispered as if fearing the moment might break if he was too noisy! Or maybe he feared Brenton would heat and change his mind?

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries whined needily. "I'm sure... Please..." His body was aching, but he still wanted more.

He blushed deeply at the kiss and nodded. He pulled away slightly to grab a towel and start to dry himself.

Guest syaoran-puu

Following suit he dried too then headed towards the bedroom.

He carefully sat on the edge, feeling a little awkward as he held a hand out for him. “How do you want to do it?” Vaughn knew that Brenton told Ceries what to do, so surely having the option would be nice? Different?

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries sat next him on the bed, his face bright red. "I-I don't know..." He admitted. "I just want you..."

He hesitated for a moment before looking away. "Would you... Pretend that this is our first time together..? Or even that this is my first time with anyone?"

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn was surprised at that request. He looked over and touched his cheek tenderly. “It is the first time.” He said softly. Vaughn was happy to believe that fantasy. Even for this moment.

He stood, grabbing the lube and bringing it back. Sitting once more he kissed Ceries tenderly. “Lie back for me Ceries. I need to get you ready. I know you’ve never had this done before. I’ll go slow.”

Even as he spoke he imagined Brenton slamming his cock into the man. Pinning him down.... his cock twitched, spilling a drop of precum.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries gave him a relieved smile and nuzzled into his hand. "Right..."

He happily leaned into the kiss before leaning back on the bed. He blushed softly and parted his legs. "I love you Vaughn..." He breathed.

The memory of how it felt to be torn open by Brenton's cock flashed through his mind but he quickly pushed it away.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn didn’t hesitate late he had earlier. Instead he put lube on his fingers and moved to lean over the Prince. Fingers probing straight at his hole. “I love you too, Ceries.”

Leaning down he kissed him as he pushed two fingers inside. Scissoring then briefly before pushing them in and out.

It felt different from earlier, but he supposed a second time always was!

Still, he was careful as he stretched the well used muscle. It seemed soft and pliant still as he pushed a third finger in and began to simply finger fuck him with vigour!

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries whimpered and pushed his hips down on Vaughn's fingers. His body was still so sensitive it made any of contact feel like so much more.

He moved to cover his mouth with his hand but stopped himself and instead reached up to hold onto the guard's shoulders.

His face was bright red as he let his voice out, gasping and moaning with each movement.

He began to moan louder as Vaughn's fingers picked up speed, lightly bucking his hips. "V-Vaughn, I-I'm ready, please..." He whimpered.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn couldn’t help the smile when Ceries stopped hiding his noises from him, he rewarded him with a kiss and a finger strike on his prostate.

“Okay. I’ve got you, Ceries.” He calmed gently as he pulled his fingers out and rubbed the leftover lube on his fingers.

Despite what they pretended.... this wasn’t their first time. The memory of that time still haunted him and his own arse squeezed expectantly as he slowly pushed into the other.

Hooking one of Ceries legs over his shoulder he slowly started to push into the man. Moaning openly at how good it felt to be buried inside him again. “You feel amazing!”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries moaned against his lips as he felt Vaughn's fingers brushing against his sweet spot.

He clung to the man's shoulders, taking shaky breaths as he felt Vaughn's cock pressing into him. "Ah!" He tossed his head back, moaning needily. "V-Vaughn~"

He looked up at the man, his eyes filled with lust. "Feels so good..." He gasped.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn liked him clinging to him as he started to move.

He was slow at first, his hips thrusting forward with a gentle almost lazy power.

He realised that last time... he’d started fucking Ceries but then Brenton had taken over and for a time... it had been Brenton’s power that had fucked them both! Vaughn hadn’t been able to do anything!

Vaughn couldn’t help but think if Brenton as he continued to fuck him.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries continued to let out moans as Vaughn fucked him, but his reaction wasn't as intense as when Brenton has been there. He could feel that something was missing, no matter how much he tried to deny it.

"P-please touch my wings..." He whimpered, pressing his face into Vaughn's neck. Maybe that was what he needed...

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn hadn’t done that before... he’d seen Brenton do it though. He slowly reached behind him and stroked his wings, stroking up from the join to the top. “Like that?” He asked.

Brenton hadn’t questioned himself though... he’d just done it... taken.... that kind of confidence definitely wasn’t something Vaughn had!

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries moaned louder when Vaughn's hand moved over the base of his wing. It felt amazing... But it wasn't the same.

He kept his face pressed against the man's neck, wanting to hide his expression. He knew that he probably looked disappointed and frustrated. Why couldn't he enjoy his time with Vaughn? He kept thinking about how good it had felt to completely give his body over to Brenton... He didn't have to tell Brenton what he wanted or what felt good, Brenton just took what he wanted.