(Private RP) Another World <<syaoran-puu & Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“Nothing in particular? How unfortunate then. Perhaps you should try doing something that wears you out completely, bringing the sweet bliss of sleep.” He hummed. Brenton had just the cure too! Sex. Sex until oblivion!

Brenton nodded, sipping his drink. “I see.” He looked at him, “do you enjoy him joining us.” Clearly not talking about breakfast.

An almost evil grin spread over his face. “Today....” he eyed the man, his gaze hungry. “....I think I’ll require your help today. Three times should do it.” He licked his lips. “But I also plan to read and to train some more. What day did you say the tutor was arriving?”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries's cheeks flushed at the man's suggestive words. He lightly bit his lip at the question. "I do... As long as it isn't too much trouble for him, he is quite busy." He glanced at Brenton, hoping he would understand that he meant he didn't want to force Vaughn into anything.

He blushed deeply when Brenton asked for his help, his eyes momentarily flashed with desire but he quickly looked away again. "I understand, I have a meeting with my council after lunch so I will be unavailable for about an hour."

"Your court ettiquite tutor will arrive tomorrow. I expect that you will only need an afternoon to learn from him since you only need the basics. Your combat tutor, Prince Advyk, will be arriving in two days." He chewed his lip, clearly wanting to say something else.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I see. The ever so accommodating Prince.” Brenton finished his food and pushed the plate away as he crossed his arms.

“I’m sure I can let you go for an hour.” He agreed. Smirk never fading. “I’m sure I can give you a special gift to distract you though.” Brenton hummed.

With a nod he absorbed the knowledge. “Understood. I’ll make sure to learn quickly then,”

He wasn’t oblivious to Ceries’ expression; “what? Spill it. What is it you want to say?”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries fluffed up his wings at the man's words. "I need to be able to focus during the meeting..." He said softly. He knew he couldn't let Brenton get in the way of his work.

His cheeks flushed deeply as he was pushed. "Prince Advyk... As I mentioned he looks about my age... So I just wanted to ask that you make sure to treat him with proper respect for his position." He glanced at Brenton, hoping he would take the hint and refrain from harassing the other prince.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton shrugged, he wasn’t making promises about not leaving Ceries with distractions. He didn’t care what he said right now. He wanted him off kilter. Wanted him lost and confused.... and looking at him with those lusty eyes again and again. Poor little creature already craved his abuse.

“Prince Advky will have my respect....” he smirked, “of course. I won’t be against more should the Prince want to be good friends.” In truth, Brenton had no interest right now... but he might when he saw the man.

“You look up to this man? Tell me about him.” Knowledge was power after all.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries hadn't been expecting him to make any promises. Worst case scenario he would have to disobey the man's orders and just allow himself to be punished.

He frowned when Brenton hinted at becoming close to the other prince. He just hoped that it wouldn't come to that.

"He taught me for many years... If it wasn't for him then I wouldn't be able to use my powers at all." He said softly. "So I am forever in his debt."

Guest syaoran-puu

“Surely it’s only appropriate that I pass on my thanks then.” He winked.

Vaughn turned up then, moving to stand in his usual place. His wet hair braided down his back. “My apologies for my tardiness, your highness. There was an issue with one of the recruits.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries frowned at the idea, worried about what Brenton's 'thanks' would entail.

He looked up as Vaughn entered, giving a slight smile. "That's alright, I hope you were able to take care of everything." He hesitated for a moment. "Would you care to join us for breakfast..?" He asked hesitantly.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn hesitated after this morning but nodded, “of course, your highness.”

He took a seat, limited appetite meant that he wasn’t in the mood to eat much. “The issue wasn’t big. It was easily resolved.” With a shower.

Brenton smirked at Ceries, he was growing bolder. Interesting. “I’m glad you could resolve it. I’m assuming I can use the test dummies again?”

Vaughn inclined his head, “of course, Mr Black.”

“How many times do I have to tell you to call me Brenton?” He laughed, pretending to be friendly and open.

“My apologies Brenton. But yes, you may, we have some training going on with the new recruits.... do I apologise for the noise.”

Brenton quirked a brow. “That’s fine. I’m sure the Prince will come watch? Perhaps our own noise will drown you out.” He winked to Ceries.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries was relieved that Vaughn accepted, he was a bit worried that he wouldn't want to join them.

He almost choked on his food at Brenton's rather obvious comment. His face went bright red and he quickly looked away. "I would not want to disturb you while you're busy Mr. Black..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton quirked a brow to Ceries. He wasn’t exactly wanting to give him a choice. Still, “no? I’m sure I can find a different way for you to make it up to me then. Your company is always appreciated.” He looked to Vaughn, “your guards too.”

Vaughn blushed at that and cleared his throat, “you flatter me Mr—Brenton.” He looked up, “though I find it strange you request I call you Brenton and never say the same to Ceries.”

Brenton shrugged, “The Prince can call me what he likes; Brenton, Mr Black, Lord, Master, Fiance, Lover. You’re just a knight. I figured you needed the reminding.”

Vaughn frowned at that. Lord? Master?

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries lowered his gaze to the table at Brenton's words. He lightly bit his lip. "If... If I would not be a distraction then perhaps I can stop by to observe..." He said quietly.

He froze at Vaughn's question, afraid of how Brenton might respond. He looked up at Brenton as he listed off possible titles, his eyes flashing with lust at the idea of calling him 'master.'

He shook his head slightly to clear his mind and glanced at Vaughn, worried that the man might be figuring things out. "His homeland's customs may be different than our..." He reminded Vaughn. "Such a thing could be normal there."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn wasn’t buying Ceries words but he nodded. “Of course, your highness. I do not mean to come off as judgemental or unsophisticated, please forgive me.” He looked to Brenton, “my apologies.”

Brenton saw the way Ceries eyes lit up. Yes, they use that later. “Thank you for your understanding.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries finished eating and set his spoon down with a sigh, he didn't have much of an appetite after everything that had happened in the past day. "I apologize Me. Black, but I should get started with my work for the day." He rose to his feet, hoping that he wouldn't try to stop him. He would need to start his work early if Brenton was going to be interupting through the day.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Of course, your highness.” Brenton smiled. “I will see you later.”

Vaughn instantly finished and rose to join Ceries. He’d already slacked off this morning... he wouldn’t leave the man alone again. Even if he just guarded outside of the door. He just wanted to be.... close.

Brenton chuckled one they both left, getting up he headed outside to practise with the fire again.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries smiled slightly when Vaughn went to follow him. He went quiet as they walked to the office, deep in thought.

He could tell that Vaughn was figuring things out... Maybe it was best if he just came clean..?

He took a deep breath when they reached the door. He nodded for Vaughn to come in with him and went to sit at his desk.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn was slightly surprised that Ceries invited him inside. He followed, closing the door behind him.

Following suit he took a seat and sat opposite Ceries, waiting to see what he the Prince had to say.

In that moment he felt hyper aware. He could hear his own heartbeat, could feel a wet patch on his tunic from his hair, he could see Ceries wings and feathers fluff a little.... what was he thinking?

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries took a deep breath, closing his eyes for a moment as he gathered his courage.

"I... I have been hiding something from you Vaughn" he said softly, lowering his gaze to his desk. "I haven't actually told you what the my arrangement with Mr. Black is..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn tensed at that... “what you mean? Of course you did. You said that you’ve arranged to marry him and in return he’ll use his power to protect the kingdom. As for the sex... you’re... afraid refusing him will make him pull out of the deal... right?”

Yet as he spoke, he predicted that something with that must be wrong if Ceries was looking at him so seriously.

He glanced away then back. Ceries used to tell him everything. Why had he hidden this? “What.... did you lie about?”

Guest Kotorichan

"That was a lie..." Ceries clenched his hands. "I-I was ashamed to tell you the truth. I thought that I could have everything myself and keep it hidden so you wouldn't worry or try to stop me but..." He trailed off and blinked back tears. "I just want to tell you the truth before you find out from him."

"The engagement was my idea, as a cover..." His cheeks flushed softly. "He... He wanted me to be his s-sex slave..."

He bit his lip, trying to hold back tears. He felt so stupid for ever thinking he could handle this.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn blinked in surprise at that, “he dared to propose that to a Prince? Soon to be a King?” He shook his head and looked down. “And you agreed?” That was the shocking part.

He thought about their previous conversations and realised something, “so he really does want you to call him master?” Vaughn’s expression softened as something clicked. “But you like what he’s been doing.... don’t you? Yesterday and this morning you.... were.... into it.” He tilt his head smiled softly. “Maybe that’s a sign it won’t be so terrible for you....” Vaughn didn’t know where he stood in this arrangement.

Guest Kotorichan

"it was the only way I could get him to agree to help..." Ceries's voice trembled. "I have to protect my people no matter what."

"I don't know... He hasn't mentioned it before..." His eyes widened as Vaughn pointed out that he had seemed into it. He looked at the man, tears starting to roll down his cheeks. "Why would you..?" He trailed off and looked away again, taking a deep breath.

No matter how many times he tried to explain, it seemed like it was just going to be impossible to make Vaughn understand what he was going through. It felt like he was being torn in half between what his body and his heart wanted. Any pleasure he felt with Brenton turned to regret and shame the moment he was away from the man. How could Vaughn say that this would be anything but terrible for him? Did he really think so lowly of him that he expected him to be perfectly happy with how much Brenton had changed him?

"I-I think that you should leave..." Ceries finally said quietly. He knew Vaughn wouldn't understand if he didn't talk to him, but he was so emotionally exhausted that he didn't even want to try.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I....” Vaughn frowned, he hadn’t meant anything bad! He’d just.... he’d just wanted to.... be clear. Maybe show support? Or maybe he was hurt and lashing out? “I... seemed to be stumbling over my words.”

Except, then Ceries asked him to leave. He held his hands in fists and stood. Gritting his teeth. “Of course, your highness. As you desire. I’ll be outside should he require my time or services.”it was clear that they weren’t going to get anywhere unless one of them started talking...

...but talking was hard.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries couldn't look at Vaughn as he left. He didn't know what he could have said. He'd already done his best to explain things, but it was difficult when he himself didn't understand what was happening.

He took a shaky breath and began to work, hoping to distract himself long enough to calm down.

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn felt bad as he stood outside. He didn’t know what to do... how could he fix things?

Maybe he should arrange things... make something special for him? Something that spoke louder than his words? His words were just... rubbish. Confused and messed up. Why couldn’t he be better?

He just didn’t know what to do!

Brenton was busy targeting the dummies, he was getting better with each aim.