(Private RP) Another World <<syaoran-puu & Kotorichan>>

Guest syaoran-puu

Guest syaoran-puu

“Good boy. You can do it. Just like that. Lick your tongue around me if you can.” Brenton purred softly. Needy and lust filled.

He started to set a steady pace, pushing in and pulling out, all the while he kept touching Ceries wing, squeezing it every now and then just to change the sensation before stroking once more. He moaned. The hand in the man’s hair tightening. “Your technique is sloppy. We’ll have to practise this!” He grunted, hips moving faster. He was getting close! Uncaring for the other choking. It didn’t matter.... “shit.... I want in your arse right now.” It was tempting too.... “damn it!” He pulled himself free. Eyes heavy with lust.

“Stand and bend over the table.” He demanded.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries did his best to move his tongue over Brenton's cock, trying not to think about how good it felt to have the man touch his wings. Despite his best efforts he kept letting out soft moans, only muffled by the cock in his mouth.

He didn't like the idea of practicing... But maybe if he improved it would mean these sorts of things would be over faster.

He gasped as the man pulled out, coughing softly as he tried to catch his breath. He looked up at Brenton, his eyes wide in terror as he was told to bend over. "I-I haven't prepared myself yet..." he whimpered. He still did as he was told, making sure that he wasn't on top of any of his documents as he leaned over his desk, presenting himself to the man. He bit his lip and shut his eyes tightly, gripping the edge of the desk as he tried to prepare himself for whatever pain he was about to be subjected to.

Guest syaoran-puu

“I know.” He grunted, moving behind the man. Brenton stroked his hand over those wings again.

He stopped only to pull Ceries trousers down and his tunic up. Revealing such pretty flesh.

He took a deep breath and pushed his cock between the guys legs. “Squeeze your legs around my cock.” He lowered his head to the guys back, breathing a moment. Both hands moved up Ceries body, stroking the guys wings as he started to push his hips, his cock gliding in and out of gap between the man’s legs.

“Tighter.” He hummed. Moaning shamelessly as he nuzzled the man’s wing. He was enjoying the tortured moans, as if Ceries couldn’t help but like it... even as he also hated feeling anything.

Music to his ears!

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries started tembling as he was exposed, fully expecting to have the man force his cock in without any preparation. He let out a small sigh of relief at the next order and quickly followed it, pressing his legs together tightly and hoping that would be enough.

He covered his mouth his his hand as Brenton's hand returned to his wings, unable to control his own voice.

He pressed his legs together as tightly as he could. His own cock was fully hard and he had to try his best to keep it from touching the desk, not wanting to give himself any more stimulation.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton grunted like the beast he was. The pleasure building in his balls.

He was briefly aware that Ceries was enjoying the stimulation... deciding he’d be utterly humiliated if he came from this treatment, Brenton moved one arm down and around his hips. Taking Ceries’ dick in his hand.

He gave no verbal orders, gave no verbal demands... instead he just let one of his hand stroke up and down the guys cock, squeezing it just right. The other hand stroked the guys wing, rubbing and caressing the fluffy appendage.... all the while his cock moved in and out, the precum leaving a trail on the man’s flesh.

Closer and closer he grew! His hips more frantic and his hand moving faster and harder on the other mans flesh...

...until!

Bliss!

Utter bliss!

His balls tightened and drew up as thick, ropey cum squirted out and over the man’s thighs. His hand didn’t stop even as his head collapsed on to Ceries back.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries whimpered at the feeling of Brenton's hand on his cock, his face going bright red. He wanted to protest but he didn't dare make that same mistake again.

His entire body went tense as he tried to resist the urge to move his hips. But the pleasure quickly became overwhelming and he found himself weakly pushing into Brenton's hand, his moans growing louder. He kept his hands over his mouth, trying to muffle the humiliating noises.

His wings spread as he grew close to climax, stretching out and lightly fluttering. His eyes watered as he felt the man's cum coating his thighs. He let out a strangled cry and arched his back as he was finally pushed over the edge. He came into Brenton's hand, his legs trembling with pleasure as he did.

His body went limp against the desk, tears rolling down his cheeks. He felt disgusting, how could he feel good from being touched by this man? Especially when he knew that Vaughn was just outside the room.

Guest syaoran-puu

Pleased, he leaned in and licked his ear again, “good boy. See? It feels much better when you don’t fight me.”

He pulled back, looking at the sticky mess on his hand then tentatively licking it. “Not bad. Fruity.” Brenton winked. Seeing a handkerchief on the desk he picked it and wiped the cum on to before tossing it to the desk. “Clean up. We’re going to dinner.”

He walked around the desk, tucking himself away before leaning over it opposite to Ceries, smirk in place. “A pity Vaughn wasn’t here to play too. I think your kitten would have liked to see you come apart. Do you know your wings twitch?” Yeah, he was a bastard at times. So sue him!

“Have you thought about tonight?” Brenton asked mostly out of curiosity. “Because I’m definitely not finished with you.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries let out a choked sob as Brenton licked his ear. He sniffled softly and took the handkerchief, using it to wipe the cum off his thighs before fixing his clothing.

His eyes filled with tears again as Brenton brought up Vaughn and pointed out the way his wings moved. He rubbed his eyes, trying not to let himself cry again.

He looked up as the man asked him about that night. "Vaughn has decided that he will be joining us if that's what you mean..." He said softly. He didn't want to admit that he had been trying not to think about what Brenton had planned for him.

Guest syaoran-puu

Interesting. “Because you asked him to save you? Or because he wants to take you so badly he can no longer resist?” Brenton hummed at that, straightening up he looked at the pitiful man.

“Stop the crying. It only makes me want to punish you more.” He licked his lips, “which reminds me. If you think he’s the only one going to fuck you tonight.... you’re quite mistaken. I want to sample you both. Cum in you both.”

Brenton ran his fingers through his hair, straightening it up before he opened the door and headed to the dining room for food.

Vaughn watched Brenton leave before glancing inside to the Prince. The moans... he’d heard them through the door... crying too. Brenton had made him cry again! “Did he.... are you okay?” He entered the room, closed the door behind him and pulled Ceries into his arms. “Shush now. You’re okay. I’ve got you now.”

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries looked away at the question. He wanted to tell him that it was neither, they loved each other and wanted to be together and this was the only way that was possible. But he knew that Brenton would just laugh at that idea.

His cheeks flushed deeply at the threat, he didn't want to cry, it made him feel so helpless. But everything was so overwhelming that he just couldn't help it.

He grew tense at the idea of Brenton using his body, he had hoped that wouldn't be the case but somehow it wasn't surprising. "I-I understand..." He said softly, maybe it wouldn't hurt as much if Vaughn took him first... But he wasn't sure if Brenton would be willing to be second.

He kept his gaze on the floor as Vaughn entered the room. He couldn't feel any relief from seeing the guard, only guilt. Just moments ago he had cum from Brenton's hands... He sniffed and pulled away from Vaughn's arms, unable to look at the man. "I'm sorry..." He said softly. "I'm d-disgusting... I don't deserve to be comforted right now..." He blinked back tears.

Guest syaoran-puu

“You’re not disgusting.” Vaughn promised, “you’re not disgusting at all.”

Hooking a finger under his chin he raised his eyes to look at Ceries, he smiled, leaning in and kissing him. “I will always comfort you. I will always love you. You’ve done nothing wrong. Nothing to feel guilty about. Nothing to be ashamed about. Nothing. You hear?”

Vaughn’s cat senses smelt cum... two loads... “if he made you cum too.... there’s no shame in that.” He squeezed him tighter. “I’ve got you.” The shifter promised.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries leaned into the kiss, unable to help himself. He lightly clung to the man's shoulders.

He whimpered softly when Vaughn guessed correctly and hid his face against the man's chest. "I-I'm sorry... I-I didn't want to..." Even if Vaughn said it was fine, he couldn't help but feel ashamed.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Are you more concerned because you’re afraid of what I will think of you? Or because he made your body do something you weren’t emotional prepared for?” He nuzzled him, encouraging. Vaughn closed his eyes and admitted. “I’d rather he brought you a little pleasure than more pain.” He might sound selfish at that, emotionally this had to be messing with Ceres!

“Tonight... we’ll do what he wants.... but next time? It can be just us. You can let go and feel because you want to feel it. Cling to me all you need. Just... be honest and open with me. Okay?” Vaughn only wanted to help.

“Ready?” He asked quietly.

Guest Kotorichan

"I don't know... I don't want you to be disgusted with me or think that I like this..." Ceries took a shaky breath. "I also hate that it's so easy for him to have complete control over my body..."

He held on tighter to Vaughn. "I don't know which one is worse..." He admitted. "At least when it just hurts it doesn't feel like my own body is betraying me..."

He lightly chewed his lip when Vaughn brought up that night. He knew that he should probably mention that he would have to let himself be used by both of them. But he was afraid that would make Vaughn back out... He felt a sharp pang of guilt when the man asked him to be honest. Why was he even thinking of lying to him? He had a right to make his choice...

"Before we go..." He kept his face hidden. "He said that even if you t-take me tonight... He'll still use my body..." He hesitated for a moment. "I still want you... But if you're worried that will be too much for me..." He trailed off.

Guest syaoran-puu

“Ceries....” he frowned. “If he made me cum? If he did this to me too.... would you be disgusted by me?” Vaughn challenged lightly, trying to get Ceries to see the big picture.

“I don’t want him to hurt you.” He admits again. But he’d leave it to whatever Ceries felt. He was entitled to his own feelings.

Vaughn frowned but nodded. “If you still want to.... we’ll just have to use lots of lube and stretch you well. If you’re relaxed it should help too....” he offered softly. Brenton was a beast!

Guest Kotorichan

"Of course not!" Ceries said quickly, looking up at him wide eyes widened in horror at the idea. He blinked for a moment as he realized what Vaughn was trying to say. He blushed softly and finally relaxed into his touch. "Ah... I see..."

He blushed deeper as the man agreed to go along with it. "Thank you Vaughn..." He leaned up and kissed him lightly. "I love you..." He pulled away, cheeks still flushed. "I suppose I should go to dinner..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Vaughn smiled when he saw the realisation on Ceries face. “See. I don’t care. I don’t see it. I just see you.” He promised.

“I love you too.” He hummed gently. “Very much so. You’re adorable. Nothing you do with him could disgust me or upset me. Nothing.... well, I might be upset with him for hurting you....”

He nodded, “let’s go.” Vaughn wanted to hold him, but he knew he couldn’t. “The kitchen said they’d make you a meat dinner tonight.” He offered gently.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries wishes that he could just stay alone with Vaughn, he didn't want to see Brenton or find out how he was planning to tease him next. He he knew it would just make it worse if he tried to avoid him.

He took Vaughn's hand and gave it a quick squeeze before pulling away and leaving the office. He made his way to the dining room, doing his best not to get tense at the sight of Brenton.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton was flirting with one of the maids, he did it simply to annoy the Prince... if he ever arrived.

Vaughn moved to stand in his normal place. Habit hard to break.

Brenton inclined his head to Ceries when he arrived. Smirk in place. “Nice of you to join me again, your highness. This lovely lady,” he winked at the servant who giggled like crazy. “Just informed me that you requested a meat dish. I appreciate that. I have to keep my strength up.” He eyed Ceries and then looked to Vaughn and eyed him too.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries frowned slightly when he saw Brenton flirting with the maid. He knew that it would probably be better if Brenton found interest in someone else. But it hurt to be reminded that he was just another body to the man who had taken his first.

He quietly took his seat, trying to keep his face neutral. He didn't want to give Brenton any more ammunition against him.

"Yes, I wouldn't want you to become too weak for your training." He tried not to let his voice sound cold or rude, knowing that he had to be careful. "I hope that it will be to your liking."

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton dismissed the maid with a nod as he looked at Ceries. Oh! He’d definitely got to him...

“Indeed. Though I spent most of the afternoon reading today. Specifically looking at information about neighbouring countries and powers.” He’d wanted to learn, figure out a way to use that knowledge to their advantage! “But I certainly won’t skip my responsibilities.” He smirked.

Vaughn tried to ignore the man. Tonight would be... bad enough!

Brenton leaned forward, resting his elbows on the desk a little and looking at Ceries. “I assume you have been busy yourself?”

Guest Kotorichan

"I'm glad to hear it." Ceries really was glad to know that Brenton wasn't slacking off, he would need more than his natural strength.

He nodded, letting out a soft sigh. "Yes, there are lot things that need to be prepared for the coronation. As well as my general duties and preparing for the possibility of a war..."

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton smirked, “the burden of the crown.” He shrugged, looking to Vaughn standing. “Guess your kitten isn’t interested in eating with us again? Did I do something to offend?”

Vaughn frowned, looking to Ceries and then to Brenton. “Of course not, Mr Black.... it is simply not something I expected regularly....”

Brenton rolled his eyes. Pleased when the food arrived. “Whatever. Suit yourself.” He helped himself to a variety of things available. This was definitely more his style... if only he could master chopsticks.

He didn’t wait, simply dug in.

Guest Kotorichan

Ceries looked up at Vaughn, he was so used to eating without the guard that he hadn't thought twice. "Ah... Would it be alright with you if Vaughn joined us again Mr. Black?" He asked, trying not to sound too hopeful.

Guest syaoran-puu

Brenton shrugged, “it makes no difference to me.” He quirked a brow at Ceries, almost in challenge. “I’m surprised you haven’t initiated yourself before.” He put a mouthful of food in his mouth and hummed.

“Tonight....” he grinned, “I think we should talk strategy, we might be up all night.” Brenton hummed. Clearly meaning something else.