Hermaphrodite Begins Roy x Edward ((Rikka x Akira)) 18+

akiravadel

• Replies 983
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• akiravadel

• RikkaTag

Ed smirked feeling triumphant as he continued to eat his sandwich. The blond finished one sandwich then started on the other. He knew he ate a lot but it was ridiculous the amount of food he put away. It was really as if he was eating for two, but little did he know...

"About as stubborn as you," Ed smirked then quickly finished the second sandwich. "Since you asked, me and Al found some interesting information ourselves and when I get back I need to head south to search for a few things."

"Why don't you head back now so you can take care of that?" Roy took a drink and wet his lips. "Hm... Scotch would be better right now."

"Not leaving Roy," Ed stated as he leaned back sipping his juice. He never called him that he was serious about not leaving him.

"It still is," Ed said with a sigh. "I'm just... no closer today then I was two months ago. Of course the information I've been getting is good but it's leading me in circles. I've discovered things..." He shook his head. "That I will not do to get us back..."

"Well.. Focus on that. I will work on getting you new information." Roy frowned as he put his drink down. "I need you to go back to Central and inform Hawkeye of my state. I want no one sent up here and word to not get out. I need them to work on the inside and do some investigations on the Fuehrer."

"The Fuehrer?" Ed's eyes shot to him. "What do you mean?" Now he caught his attention. "What are you saying?" The blond looked over the raven's face wanting to know.

"I don't know anything for sure, but I'm starting to believe you can't trust anyone." Roy shook his head and put a hand on Ed's shoulder. "It's based on the information I was digging up when I was getting you information."

Ed's eyes went wide then he turned his head away, "don't dig for information for me anymore then... I already know where that leads." The blond sighed heavily. "The only way to even get any type of exchange is through many bodies and I'm not doing that." He reached his left hand over to grip his right.

"I could still find something more. Besides... How else will I keep you around?" He attempted a smile to make the last part a joke. "It'll be fine as long as no one else is connected. No one will know I'm giving you the information."

Ed smirked at Roy, "oh I can think sof some ways of keeping me around." He sighed and looked over at the raven. "What were you looking at when you were attached? Do you think you found something useful?"

"I'm not sure. Don't worry about it. JUst take care of central." Roy leaned in and kissed the blonde. "I need someone I can trust in charge of my men."

Ed looked at the raven and sighed, "how are you possibly going to manage going back there Taisa? You had a group of men before and your alchemy will be useless."

Ed looked over at the raven wanting to lean into his touch but he kept himself from doing it. He was getting too attached to a man who obviously didn't believe he was his. He nodded his head, "sure..."

"Good. THen, this time... can we say a proper goodbye? Last time I left we didn't say goodbye right and thinking I was going to die and never said goodbye is very..." The raven blushed very faintly and looked away. "Well... It's uncomfortable."

The blond looked over at Roy, "so then you admit it." He smiled softly at him. But hearing him say that he initially thought he was going to die made him worry for the raven more.

"I admitted nothing, Ed. I'm simply saying.... Well..." Roy crossed his arms. "Well, knowing how sentimental you are, you could be terrible sad."

Ed rolled his eyes and looked away from him, "maybe I am... but that's only because this is the first time this has happened to me." The blond sighed. He had trouble with attachments since his father left hem all.

"Well, then let's have a proper goodbye." Roy pulled the blonde toward him and kissed the kid. "Don't make me do all the work in my current state."

Ed moved himself closer and kissed him back letting his eyes slip closed. He moaned softly and moved his lips against the others while holding onto his shoulders.

Roy deepened the kiss for a moment before pulling away and pressing their foreheads together. "I'll need you to distract those women while I make an escape. I think I know a way out. Can you do this?"