• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3ruri

• sarah3161

• robertita

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night Gin ran to Fairy's castle and picked: Key , ShadowShini and Omerta, they then entered the bedroom and joined Gii playing with Takumi's kitten.

Last night Gin ran to Fairy's castle and picked: Key , ShadowShini and Omerta, they then entered the bedroom and saw Gii playing with Takumi's kitten.

Last night Gin ran to Fairy's castle and picked: Key, ShadowShini and Omerta, they then entered the bedroom and saw Gii sleeping with Takumi's kitten.

Last night I ran to Fairy's castle and picked: Key, ShadowShini and Omerta, they then entered the bedroom and saw Gii sleeping with Takumi's kitten.

Last night I ran to Fairy's castle and decorated: Key, ShadowShini and Omerta, they then entered the bedroom and saw Gii sleeping with Takumi's monkey.

Last night I ran to Fairy's castle and decorated: Key, ShadowShini and Omerta, they then entered the bedroom and saw Gii playing with Takumi's monkey.

Last night I ran to Fairy's castle and decorated: Key, ShadowShini and Omerta, they then blew up the bedroom and saw Gii playing with Takumi's monkey.

Last night I ran to Fairy's castle and decorated: Key, ShadowShini and Omerta, they then blew up the bedroom and saw Gii playing with Takumi's hair.

Last night I leaped to Fairy's castle and decorated: Key, ShadowShini and Omerta, they then blew up the bedroom and saw Gii playing with Takumi's hair.

Last night I leaped to Fairy's castle and photographed: Key, ShadowShini and Omerta, they then blew up the bedroom and saw Gii playing with Takumi's hair.

Last night I leaped to Fairy's room and photographed: Key, ShadowShini and Omerta, they then blew up the bedroom and saw Gii playing with Takumi's hair.

Last night I leaped to Fairy's land and photographed: Key, ShadowShini and Omerta, they then blew up the door and saw Gii playing with Takumi's hair.

Last night Ai leaped to Fairy's land and photographed: Key, ShadowShini and Omerta, they then blew up the door and saw Gii playing with Takumi's hair.

Last night Ai leaped to Fairy's land and photographed: Key, ShadowShini and Omerta, they then blew up the door and saw Eagle playing with my hair.

Last night Ai leaped to Fairy's garden and photographed: Key, ShadowShini and Omerta, they then blew up the door and saw Usagi playing with my hair

Last night Ai wandered to Fairy's lair and photographed: Key, ShadowShini and Omerta, they then blew up the door and saw Usagi playing with my hair

Last night Naruto wandered to Fairy's lair and photographed: Key, ShadowShini and Omerta, they then blew up the door and saw Usagi playing with my hair

Last night Naruto wandered to Fairy's lair and photographed: Key, ShadowShini and Omerta, they then blew up the door and saw Usagi playing with my computer