Resistance (Yin_Yang_Lover 1x1)

tuti

((Yeah I know and sorry >.<... and there not>

Everette looked down at Adien and released a sigh, he rubbed the back of his neck. "You never asked for one... and two yes I knew him..." He closed his eyes for a few minutes and opened them, a very serious look crossed over his face.

"You want to know? Fine I'll tell you..." He licked his lips and took in a deep breath, "I'm 150 years old... I know I'm very old but.... The only thing I remember is that when I was loading up a ship one night I was lured away by this very good looking guy, and the next thing I knew was that I had a craving for blood... That's all I remember... And Selena isn't my real sister... I only call her that because she treats me like I'm her family.... I'm pretty sure there are other things but I can't remember... So there..."

He said turning around and shoving his hands in his pockets, for some reason he felt his chest constrict tightly. He knew what was going to be said and it hurt him... But he would stay and hear Adien out, but if he doesn't want anything to deal with him then he will bow out gracefully from his life for good.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tuti

• yin_yang_lover

(don't be sorry the more the drama the better :D)

Adien gasped silently as he listened. 150 years old?! But he looked not older than twenty-something?!Eve couldn't see it but Adien's eyes watered slightly, he was feeling as if the other male was disappearing from his reach. Wasn't it his own fault? While Eve always showed his affection, Adien never showed his true feelings.

It was true, he'd never asked anything about Eve's past it was his own way of 'protecting' himself. The less he knew about Eve the less attached to the Vampire he'd be. So why did he wish to know everything about of the other male now? He pushed the tears that were treating to come out back and stepped closer to Eve, wrapping his arms from behind him and rested his face against the man's broad back.

He said nothing as he tightened his hold - there weren't words he could form to express what he felt. He wanted to say that he loved him no matter how old or what he was. But the words just couldn't come out of his lips, no matter how much he tried or wanted to. That's how much his relationship with James had affected him.

"I wish you could stay longer." He said instead. His eyes closed as he enjoyed the feeling of security Eve's strong back gave him. "But you should go, the sun will rise soon." He added as he reluctantly unwrapped his hands from Eve's body.

(Ah so very very true my dear~ ^-^)

Eve was shocked that the younger male didn't hate him... He smiled softly and turned around, the smile was still on his face. "I wish I could too... But I'll see you later... I promise..." He said in a very soft tone of voice before he gave Adien a sweet and loving kiss.

"Goodnight..." With that said he gave him a wink and a playful smirk. He then walked out of the kitchen and out of the house. The vampire took in a deep breath and walked to his motorcycle, started it up and drove away, I hope tonight will be less exhausting... He thought to himself while weaving in and out of cars.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There was an annoying beeping sound which caused Issac to groan and roll around for a few minutes before he got up and glanced over at his end table and sighed. He was in no mood to go into work today but he had to... The raven released a soft yawn and got up getting ready for work.

After he had showered and ate breakfast, he checked his watch by pulling back the sleeve to his dress jacket he groaned and poured his coffee into a canister. He picked it up along with his laptop carrier and a few folders.

"Adien I'm leaving now! If something happens you can reach me at the court house! Love you!" He yelled out before opening the front door, he was about to walk out until he remembered something. "If you want to get out of the house you should visit Kev!"

He then checked his watch again and groaned. Issac closed the door and pressed a button on his car keys that opened the garage door. He got into his car and pulled out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Issac arrived at the court house he pulled into his parking space right next to a bright red viper, he killed the engine and got out of the drivers side. He closed the door and opened the passengers side to reach in the back to get his laptop carrier which he placed beside him.

He sighed when he saw the reports were under the passengers seat and bent down to pick them up, unaware of the stares he was getting or more like his butt was getting.

Adien watched from the window as Everette got on his motorcycle and drove away. He stayed there watching til the vampire disappeared from his sight before making his way towards his room - Momo faithfully flying after him. As he passed by the stairs that lead to his brother's room he thought that he wanted to sleep with him. He would always sleep on the same bed as his brother whenever he felt down or sad. And tonight he couldn't help feel very lonely. Unfortunately, he knew his brother was probably already asleep and going in his room would probably wake him up. Thus he opted to just go into his on room.

As he pulled the covers over his body and stared at the ceiling above him, he thought that he still hadn't given Eve an answer about going to Paris. Maybe when I see him at the bar.And with that last thought he fell into a dreamless sleep.

Momo joined him as he lay down on the table near the head of the bed and fell asleep as well, dreaming of the beauty of mother earth.

---

By the time his brother had to go to work Adien was already awake, just browsing on the net for some articles for his final project. Finally Graduation was just around the corner. And he couldn't wait to leave the college life behind. "Alright! Love you too!" He rushed to the door to shout back to his brother as he left the house. "Hmm I could pay Kevin a visit." The earth witch said to Momo, as the fairy flew to stand on his hands with an innocent smile. "And I bet you can't wait to see that other fairy, huh?" He asked with a chucked and the little green haired man started flying around in circles excitedly.

---

Adien parked his rusty car in an empty space in front of Kevin's car-deals company. He locked his car as he stepped outside, Momo sitting on his shoulder with a smile, he couldn't wait to see his friend again!

Adien's hair was held in a high pony-tail which was something different from his usual hairstyle (just down and free). "Hello sir, is there anything I can help you with?" A man working for Kevin greeted him as soon as Adien stepped into the establishment. "Yeah, is Kevin here?" He asked looking around.

Kevin was in his office looking over some important documents while he held a cigarette between his lips, he sighed and rubbed his forehead. Just then Skylar stopped flying over his head and flew over towards the door with a giggle, "Master! Master! Momo's here!"

That made the air witch raise an eyebrow before he got up and opened the door only for the fairy to fly right out. Jeez he acts like a little child... He sighed and followed behind with his hands in his pockets, when he turned the corner he spotted Adien and smiled softly walking up to the man and the young earth witch.

"I got it from here Vince.." He said patting the man on the back. "Well what can I do for you sweetie? You need a new car? Need to test drive something?" He winked at Adien while Skylar tackled the earth fairy and hugged him. "Momo! You came back!" He said in a hyper kind of voice.

Kevin laughed at his hyper fairy and shook his head, "Never should have given him chocolate..." He mumbled to himself before shaking his head and taking out his cigarette and blew out the inhaled smoke.

He then looked back at the earth witch, "Anyways what can your old pal Kevin do for you?" He snickered and then looked around to see if Issac was with his brother and sighed when he didn't see him.

Momo laughed wholeheartedly as he hugged the air fairy tightly. He loved Adien dearly but it was really nice to see someone of his own kind. "I did!". He wondered if Sky was as puzzled as he was about humans and their world.

Adien chuckled as he saw the happiness evidently on Momo's face before turning to face the air witch. "Sorry to disappoint you but I came alone." He said with a hint of mockery to Kevin. He could tell by the look in the older man's eyes that he was looking for Issac. "What do they eat actually?" He further said glancing back at Momo. "I've only seen him eat fruits." Specially grapes, those were the fruits Momo liked to eat the most.

"Anyways, do you know of some who could give my car a good paint job for a very low price?" He asked folding his arms over his chest.

(sorry, this reply doesn't give you much but my brain is in a place it shouldn't be at the moment)

Sky giggled as he was hugged tightly by Momo, "I'm glad you did!" He said with a light blush coming across his pale cheeks. He then shook his head and poked him on the nose while giggling, "You know your kind of cute!" He then pulled away from the hug and flew away from him laughing.

Kevin pouted in a fake sad kind of way, he snapped his fingers but smiled softly. "Damn... And I was ready about to ask him on a date! What a shame!" He said in a teasing kind of way but he was kind of serious about asking Issac out. He sighed and shoved his hands in his pants pockets after he placed the cigarette back between his lips.

"Well on a serious note.. And to answer both your questions... Fairies eat fruit... But if you give them chocolate then they become hyper... And about your car I can have one of the workers here do for free since your a family friend and all..." He chuckled and walked up to him wrapping his arm around his shoulders.

"Hm... You okay? You seem... Tense..." He deadpanned, he felt how tense the younger male was just by giving his shoulders a slight squeeze.

((It's fine and what's wrong if you don't mind me asking.))

Momo's cheek turned into a deep shade of red as he was called cute by the other fairy. Sky was far more cute than him! Momo then flew up and after Sky. "Hey have you been in the human world for a long time?" The little green haired fairy asked.

"Really? That would be great!" He said happy that Kevin was willing to let one of his workers do the job for free. However, his gray eyes focused on nothing in particular on the floor as Kevin asked if he was alright. Well, he wasn't but he knew he could trust Kevin so he decided to tell him what was on his mind. Maybe he could help him make up his mind on something. "I'm just feeling...a bit useless." He was still shocked about what Issac had told him; about him selling his body so he could support them. That combined with his inability to express his feelings to Eve were consuming him inside. Not to mention the fact that James was invading his mind again.

"You know Everette? He asked me to go to Paris with him, just the two of us." He further said not wanting to tell the other about his brother's dark secret nor about James. "I want to go, I really do! But...I don't know if it's alright for me to leave my brother, even if it's just for a few days." He said.

(lol everyone wants a piece of Issac's ass! Good thing Eve only has eyes for Adien...Well, you see, I currently live in the Netherlands as a student but recently there were some problems with my financial loan and well I have to pack my things and go back home...so yeah...my brain is not functioning the way it should since yesterday...)

Sky blinked when he saw the other fairy catch up with him but he smiled softly and stopped flying so that he could just hover, he took a strand of his long white hair and twirled it around his tiny finger. "I have been here for three years actually... Why do you ask?" His voice was soft and serious, his sky blue eyes held a curious look in them as he looked into the other fairies eyes.

Kevin stayed quiet for a few minutes just to hear the younger male out, "I kind of know him... And I think you should go... Besides if it makes you feel any better I'll keep an eye on Issac... So you can go out and have fun!" He said squeezing the younger males shoulders and smiling down at him.

Part of him was wondering why he would say that he feels useless but decided not to push him. He looked up when he saw one of his workers and made him stop in his tracks, the man froze when he saw the look he was getting from his boss.

"Steve... Would you be so kind as to paint this man's car... And if you charge him I'll put you through the wall..." The man gulped but nodded his head. "Y-Yes sir...." The jet black haired male smirked and let go of Adien. "Now... Why don't you show him your car and afterwards come by my office so we could talk some more..." He then patted the young earth witches cheek and walked away.

The air fairy glanced over and saw his master walking away, he was going to follow him but decided to grab the earth fairies hand and fly towards the garage area. "I want to show you something really cool!" He said in a light giggling tone.

(Because Issac has a hot piece of ass XD lol! Yeah your telling me ^-^... Hm... Well that's understandable, I would be thinking about that too. And sorry to hear that deary..)

Momo's big green eyes widened slightly surprised that the other fairy had been in the human world for such a long time already. He probably was already more than used to the life here and how humans behaved, unlike him who was having quite a hard time. Specially with a master who really didn't want to have him around. "Do you know other fairies as well?" He asked feeling as if Sky was his mentor.

Adien nodded at Kevin and watched him walk away before turning to face Steve. "My car is outside." He said turning around expecting Steve to follow him. As he made his way towards the parking lot where his car was, he thought about what Kevin had said to him. Maybe he should go with Eve to Paris after all, it would be nice to leave everything behind for a few days and just focus on their relationship. Maybe, for once, tell Everette how much he really means to him. He felt his cheeks warm up with a blush, silently regretting not having his hair lose today. It always worked as the perfect curtain to hide his face whenever he wanted to.

Momo saw Adien walk away but was pulled by the air fairy towards a different direction before he could go after him. Shouldn't he follow Adien? He should, but he couldn't help feel curious about what Sky wanted to show him. "What is it?" He asked really eager to know.

---

"This is my baby." The long haired earth witch said standing next to his car before handing Steve his car keys. "I don't want anything fancy just make it look less...rusty?" He said glancing at the second hand red car. It was old but he loved it anyways.

After exchanging some words with Steve, Adien left the car in his hands and made his way back inside the building. He knocked on Kevin office door before stepping in. "Hey I just left the car with that Steve guy." He said before dropping his body on a chair and glanced at Kevin lazily.

"So...you are finally going to ask my brother out aren't you?" He asked with a tone of amusement in his voice.

Sky pulled him along until they got to the garage, he flew while holding hands with Momo towards a ledge where he sat down at and watched the workers paint the car. "Well I've met 4 other fairies but... They liked to pull on my hair and weren't very nice..." He took in a deep breath into his tiny body before he continued to talk.

"Well I thought you would like to see these humans paint... It's very funny watching them..." He smiled softly while kicking his legs back and forth along with moving some hair behind his ear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin was on the phone with somebody, his sky blue eyes were hard and cold, "Okay fine! Come and pick it up tomorrow! Bye..." He sighed and racked his fingers through his hair. Man was he stressed... But he saw the door open up and watched Adien plop down on a chair.

The jet black haired male smirked and leaned back, "I'm thinking about it... You know Issac deserves a real man to be there for him... So who better to shower him with love then me eh?" He chuckled and placed his arms behind his head. He then remembered seeing his friend taking out and looking at a card.

"So... Whose number was on the card? Was it a girls number or a guys?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

Momo nodded at what the other fairy said and unconsciously ran a hand through his short spiky green hair, which he thought probably wasn't as silky as Sky's seemed to be. He glanced at the men working on his master's car and tilted his head to side slightly folding his arms over his flat chest. "I really don't understand them, one moment they are yelling at each other the next they are hugging, why are they so complicated." He said recalling what had happened the night before. Human's were so puzzling to the little clueless earth fairy.

---

"Hmm." Adien couldn't agree more with Kevin. His brother was a good man, he knew that now more than ever. The man deserved to find true love after everything he'd been through. Someone who could loved him and treat him the way he should be treated. Truth be told, he always hoped his brother and Kevin would finally become more than just best friends. Kevin was handsome, kind, had a good position and was a strong witch. Perfect for his brother.

"Oh, that?" He said frowning a bit thinking about the annoying officer. "That was a card given to him by an Authority officer." He said pulling his phone out, his frown deepening at the sight of the broken screen...he had to get it fixed too. Sigh. "A very hot one mind you." The young earth witch went on. "But an officer unfortunately. Oh - Now that I remember Issac did meet him last night to discus some things...I forgot to ask him how it went." He said more to himself than to Kevin as he leaned his head back against the the chair and started at the ceiling.

---

"You know we need to hand him in." A very beautiful and tall red haired woman said to Matthew as the two of them stood in front of a house in a not so very good neighborhood. "I know." The fire witch replied to his partner not bothering to explain to her why he still didn't like it. She was a true authority to the bones, following the rules to the letter. Matthew had being partner with Jessica for a long time to know that the two of them had different opinions about the system.

"Well then get rid of that look on your face and come, let's get this over with." They were about to arrest a shape-shifter who was caught shifting the night before in order to escape from some thugs who were trying to rob him. Couldn't they make an exception this time? The man just wanted to safe his own life! And now here he was about to arrest him. He would be, without a doubt, put to death. Matthew was really starting to hate his job.

As he followed Jessica towards the house, he glanced at his cellphone to check whether Issac had left him a message or something. He hoped to see him again real soon.

Sky giggled lightly and turned his head over in Momo's direction, "Yeah I don't understand them either... Why can't they be straight forward and tell each other how they really feel... Like this..." He moved closer and kissed the earth fairies cheek while giggling softly. "I like you..." He then blushed brightly as he started to play with a strand of his long silky white hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin's eyes widened when he heard the word officer, he sat up right and slammed his hands on his desk while he stood up. "What was this officers name Adien?" His voice was slightly cold and harsh, he didn't trust anybody from the Authority! He knows whats going on there due to him having friends that work there.

"He saw this guy last night! What the hell is Issac thinking!" He gritted his teeth but then took in a deep breath and sat back down, he was trying to calm himself down but... How could he go to the Authority....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Court is now in recess until 2 o'clock..." The Judge had said as she hammered down her gavel and got up from her chair walking out of the room. Issac stood up and looked over the notes that he took during the trial, just then a hand landed on his shoulder causing him to jump and turn around.

The lawyer let out a nervous laugh, "Sorry about that... I just couldn't help how on edge you looked during the trial..." The young male said with a soft smile gracing his face. The raven sighed and returned the smile. "I'm fine Mister Rune... Really..." The brown haired male sighed and rubbed the back of his neck, "Well... Would you like to have lunch with me?"

Issac was about to decline when a woman spoke up. "So sorry Blake but... Mister Clint is escorting me to lunch... So excuse us!" The very beautiful brunette had said while linking arms with the male and walking out of the room. "You owe me lunch Issac..." The woman lawyer said as she started to rub his arm in a sensual kind of way.

He sighed and took out his cellphone, he flipped it opened and went through his numbers until he found Matthew's. He sent him a quick text while the woman talked his ear off.

I'll see you tonight...

(aww Sky is too cute!)

Momo smiled glad that he wasn't the only one who thought like that about humans, but what the other fairy did next made his heart skip a beat. He touched the cheek Sky had kissed with an embarrassed blush. "I like you too...a lot!" He said excitedly after he was past his initial shock. He was really happy that he'd found a friend like Sky and so he wrapped his tiny arms around the air witch neck and pulled him in a tight hug.

---

Adien teared his eyes from the ceiling at the loud sound of Kevin banging his hands against his desk. The young earth witch furrowed his eyebrows as he watched the other witch stand up with anger. This wasn't the first time he'd seen Kevin lose his temper but to become this furious about Issac consulting the officer? Honestly, Adien didn't like Matthew in the least but if his brother thought the man could give him some answers, who was he to stop him?

"It was Matthew something." He said as he watched the older male fuming before remembering Matthew's last name. "Gall, I think it's Matthew Gall." He then stood up feeling a bit uneasy. "Why do you think it was a bad idea my brother saw him last night?" He asked curious to know why Kevin was this angry about something so trivial.

---

A small smile appeared on Matthew's face as he texted Issac back with the address of his apartment. "Why are you smiling like an idiot?" Jessica asked as she made her way towards Matthew making his smile disappear as if it never was there in the first place. She just came back from handing over the shifter to the higher ups. "None of your business. I can't believe you actually went through with it and handed him in." He said even though he already knew what her answer would be.

"Rules are rules Gall, he wasn't supposed to shift. Did it, now he has to pay for the consequences." How he hated that woman, yet he had to work with her everyday. He longed for it to be night already so he could meet Issac.

(I know right~ So is Momo! He's so cute!)

Before the white haired fairy could say anything he was pulled into a hug, the flush on his cheeks turned darker but he wrapped his arms around the earth fairies back. Sky pulled back slightly and looked at Momo right in the face with a cute flush coloring his cheeks. "I'm glad I found somebody who is nice and wont pull on my hair..." He giggled softly while his light blue eyes looked right into the others own eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The air witch tensed slightly when he heard the name but shook his head, and released a deep breath. He looked at Adien with a frown noticing the uneasiness in the air around the earth witch.

"Sorry... But if I'm not mistaken this Matthew Gall is a fire witch..." He pushed his chair back and stood up, he walked around his desk and towards a filing cabinet. He fished out his keys from his pocket and unlocked the cabinet. Kevin opened it up and started to run his fingers over folders before one tab stuck to his finger.

He took the folder out and opened it up looking over the information, "I know I know what the hell is this... Well when I sell cars to people I do background checks on them to see if they have good credit or not... And well here..." He handed Adien the folder with a sour look on his face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Issac smiled softly when he got the message before he could text back the woman coughed and took his phone from his hands. His eyes widened when she did that, "Miss Fredrick! Why did you take my phone away?" He asked in a shocked tone of voice before she answered, her hands were resting on her hips.

"It's Dana to you Issac! And besides... Your suppose to focus on me right now..." She said in a sultry kind of way which caused the raven haired male to gulp and stop trying to reach for his phone. He inhaled a shaky breath as he opened the passenger side of his car for her to get in, "After you..." He said through gritted teeth making the woman chuckle at his expression. Man he was really hating his job!

(What's on those files? o.o Too bad Momo and Sky can't get funky since they have no genitals :'( )

Momo giggled as he pulled away slightly and shook his head. "I promise I wont pull on your hair! The other fairies are probably just jealous of your beautiful hair." He said as he floated in mid air with his hands folded over his chest and a confident look decorated his face. The men at work finished painting Adien's car (OC: sorry don't really know how long that really takes) but were now waiting for it to dry, it was really starting to look like a complete new vehicle!

---

Adien was a bit surprised to hear that Matthew was a fire witch, he knew the man was strong but he assumed he was an air witch instead of fire. It was interesting since he didn't know many fire witches. He frowned as he watched Kevin go through several folders until he found the one he was looking for in particular and handed it to him. The young witch opened said folder and glanced at the papers, he read what was written on it before glancing back up at Kevin with a confused look. "What is this Kevin?" He asked as he looked back at the files in his hands, expecting an explanation from Kevin.

---

"You know what, I don't know why you even joined the Authority if you are not willing to go through with one simple order." Jessica said over her lunch. She and Matthew were having their lunch together as usual. "You used to be different, a better officer." She commented before taking a bite of her salad; the man sitting across hair didn't even frown at what she said.

"I joined because I believe in justice, but I soon realized the Authority's way of justice is not the one I believed to be. Condemning a man to death for doing what he was born to do, in order to safe his own life doesn't seem right to me." He said and Jessica's eyes stared at him before saying in a cold and serious voice. "I'll let that comment slide just because you are my partner Gall, but you better change your attitude or you might not be as lucky next time." She warned before resuming eating. Matthew sighed mentally, of all the partners he could have he had to be stuck with her.

(I'll explain, and I know right! =,(....)

Sky blinked but smiled brightly at the other fairy and flew up to him, "Good! Because I would have to hit you if you did!" He said while puffing out his cheeks in a cute kind of way while his hands rested on his hips. He looked like a small child just then, his wings started to flutter quite quickly. His head snapped in the direction of the main building, "Master seems... Distressed about something... Come on Momo!" Sky grabbed his hand and flew out of the garage.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin rubbed his forehead, he felt a headache coming on. "That folder is suppose to let the car dealer know who they deal cars to, well my place does anyways..." He sighed and took in a shallow breath.

"We do background checks on the people to see if they have a good credit history or not also if they every done anything wrong or got in trouble with the law... Well when I did a background check on him it came up as him being in the Authority and that he was a fire witch... His file is the only that doesn't make sense... Look at some parts of it.... You'll see there is nothing there..." He said looking right at the earth witch.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Issac got to the small cafe he was lead to a table with Dana clinging onto him like he was her lifeline, "It feels like old times doesn't it Issac?" She chuckled as she felt him tense up, she then let him go and sat down in the booth opposite of him.

When the hostess walked away Issac glared at her, "How do you know about that!" The lawyer was looking over her menu while humming a tune. "Behave yourself and you'll get your phone back..." He sunk into his seat, unaware that it was the same cafe that Matthew was at.

"You know... I heard from Jacob that your quite flexible..." He started to fist at his pants. He looked down and closed his eyes tightly, "What do you want from me..." She placed her menu down and folded her hands, placing them on the table. "I want in on your little scheme... Lets say I get hmm... Half of what he pays you and I will keep my mouth shut! Deal?"

Her light brown eyes were narrowed, "Do we have a deal or not Issac?" Issac looked up and with a shaky arm extended it and shook hands with her. "Deal..." "Good... Now... Here's your phone back...." She handed him his phone back causing him to release a shaky sigh. The whole time they were talking it was hushed and quiet so only they could hear one another.

Just then the waiter came over and took their orders. Issac wanted to sink in a hole and die, was everybody trying to blackmail him because of what he did when he was 19? Probably... He wished that he could have somebody to turn to and tell them everything and not be judged by what he did.

Momo tried really hard to suppress his laughter to no avail; the little air fairy looked very funny with that expression on his face. He probably wanted to look mean to emphasizes his threat...but it only made him look extremely funny to the earth fairy. Nonetheless his laughter soon died out as the other fairy grew a bit serious, distressed by whatever was going on with his master. Momo couldn't do anything else but to follow the other fairy.

---

Adien frowned as he focused a little bit more on the papers in his hands before placing the folder on top of the desk. "It is certainly very strange...as if someone wiped out that part of his past." He said thinking about a possible answer to their little puzzle. Matthew was an officer of the Authority so it would be very strange if they'd recruited someone with a dirty past. They knew everything after all. Still, what Kevin showed him made the alarm switch in the back of his head go off, specially since it involved his dear older brother.

"You are right, I don't think it's a good idea for my brother to get too friendly with Matthew." Besides the fact that the man was an annoying officer. Unfortunately he had to work at the bar tonight; so he probably wont see his brother till very late tonight.

---

"I need to go to the restroom." Jessica informed Matthew after they'd finished their lunch and were ready to pay. The fire witch watched the woman disappear behind a door that lead to the restroom and sighed with relief. How had he managed to work with that irritating woman for so long was a mystery to him. Partners where supposed to trust one another, specially in this line of work. But Matthew knew that if there was someone he couldn't trust the most, it was Jessica.

Sighing for the second time, he glanced at his phone; disappointed that Issac hadn't texted him back. He probably was in court or something, thought the dark haired man.

A small smile appeared on his face as he thought of what he was going to do with Issac tonight. He was going to teach him how to improve his powers and become stronger. For some reason, it excited him. "Alright, we can go now." Jessica said as she returned from the ladies room. Matthew nodded before throwing some bills on the table and the two of them stepped out of the establishment.

"We should go to the head quarters and see if there's anything new." Matthew said placing his sunglasses on as he stepped into the driver's car seat.

When Sky flew through the building with Momo he came across his master's closed office door and peeked inside of it to see what was going on. He flew back and forth looking for an opening but found none, he sighed and decided to peer inside through the glass. "Master Kevin looks stressed... I wonder what happened..." He whispered softly so that he could hear what was being said from the other side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin was pacing back and forth now, his hands were behind his back as a calculating look crossed over his face. "I want to know what he did that made the Authority do something like that.... And Issac is way to nice and dense of a person to see the bad in people..."

He then placed his hands in his front pockets. He stopped pacing and smiled softly, "I've got it! Adien you can always ask your boss for today off right? Well if you do that then you can follow Issac around and maybe get some information on this Matthew guy..." He grinned like an idiot.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch between Issac and Dana was quiet, he was shaking slightly while he ate. He felt like the hole he dug already just got deeper. Just then his phone went off which made him jump in his seat but fished it out of his pocket and noticed the number right away.

It was a text from Jacob saying that he needed to dig up some more information about certain Authority members and his eyes widened when he saw Matthews name. He froze in his seat, at the last bit he read it said that he should use what ever means necessary. Dana wiped her mouth and looked at him then at her watch and noticed it was almost time to get back.

"Issac its time to go..." She said which she only got a nod from him, he stood up and paid for the meal, they both got up and walked out. He looked pale as he walked past Matthews car with Dana who was once again talking his ear off.

When they got to his car he opened the door for her and helped her inside of the car. He walked around to his side on shaky legs and got inside starting up his car and driving away. Jacob just loved to push his buttons... He wished he could back out of the deal with him but... He shook his head and focused. Tonight was going to be hell for him...

Curious as to what was going on inside the other room, Momo pressed his face against Sky's so that he too could take a peek inside. His big green eyes fell on the back of his master, Adien, and he could tell that the earth witch was also feeling a bit uneasy. "Hmm I can barely hear what they are saying!" He whispered to the other fairy, his tiny lips brushing against Sky's ear due to the closeness of their tiny bodies.

---

"What?" Adien asked as his eyes widened, Kevin's request caught him off guard. He could ask for the night off and he was sure that Everette wouldn't be pissed about it. But he was looking forward to tell the vampire in person his answer about their trip to Paris tonight. But then again, this was his brother they were talking about! Paris could wait...his brother was his priority now. "All right..." He said trailing off and looked at the time on the clock on Kevin's desk. It was still one hour before sun-set so he couldn't call Eve just yet.

"But I'm not sure how I could get information from him, he is an officer after all." He said placing a hand on his hips with a frown. It was going to be hard to follow the Authority officer, yet not impossible. "Should we keep this from Issac until we find out what Matthew is hiding?" He further asked.

Sky's bright blue eyes widened when he felt how close Momo was to him which was making his cheeks heat up, a small shiver ran through the air fairy's tiny body as he felt the earth fairy's lips brush against his ear. "Uh... I-I think their talking about an officer or something...." He muttered turning his head slightly while he looked at the other fairy with that red blush still on his cheeks. His tiny lips were a few inches away from Momo's own tiny lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kevin sighed softly while taking out another cigarette and took out his lighter, lighting the cancer stick. "Well Issac is the one meeting him right? Well follow your brother and watch him closely... If this Matthew guy does anything strange or what ever then intervene..." He said taking the stick out of his mouth and blowing out the inhaled smoke.

He then glanced over at his door and saw his fairy. He raised an eyebrow as to why he looked so flushed but shrugged it off and walked over towards his desk to sit down at it.

"What time does Issac usually get off work? 5... 6? You should head over towards the court house then and also I'm going to lend you Sky... I'm sure he will be able to help you spy on your brother..." As soon as he had said that Steve came into the room opening the door causing both fairies to fall to the floor.

"Kev the cars done..." He said while placing the keys on the desk and walking out. Sky groaned softly as he lay on the floor on his stomach while Momo was laying on his back. "Ouch... Damn human...." The air fairy grumbled softly. Kevin heard that and laughed lightly.

"Sky... Would you please show yourself to Adien please..." Sky sighed softly, "After Momo gets off of me..." He said blushing brightly at what he had just said.

Momo blinked with a worried frown as he noticed the air fairy's face turn into a deep shade of red. "Are you okay?" He asked with pure concern and placed his hand on top of Sky's forehead to feel the little man's temperature. Weird, his temperature was normal, so why was his face so red? He wondered confused. They didn't notice the human that opened the door causing them to fall on the floor, luckily for him, poor Sky cushioned his fall.

Adien watched in amazement as Momo helped another tiny man stand up from the floor. He was just like Momo except that his hair was long and white, more like silver, and his eyes were as blue as the sky on a clear day. A very cute fairy Adien had to admit. "He's usually off around 6 depending on how busy the courtroom is." The young earth witch said as he grabbed his car keys and shoved them inside his pockets.

"Are you sure it's okay for me to have Sky for an entire night?" He asked not sure himself whether he was capable of taking care of two Fairies when he couldn't even take care of one. Momo's wings began flutter quickly and flew closer to his master's face. "What? Is Sky coming with us?!" He asked excitedly making Adien push him away with an annoyed glare.

Kevin saw Sky fly up to him and watched him land on his desk, a look of worry crossed over his tiny cute face. "Are you sure Master... You don't need me for anything do you?" The black haired male smiled softly at the little man and used his pointer finger to rub the top of his head.

"I'll be fine and besides you get to spend time with your friend..." The white haired fairy sighed but nodded his head and flew over towards the earth witch smiling softly at him. "Hi I'm Skyler or Sky for short... And I promise I will not cause you any trouble!" He said placing his hands over his flat chest while a bright smile was on his face.

"Just for tonight I am your servant..." He said in a serious tone of voice, Kevin leaned back in his chair and smiled. "Sky is very well trained... He's been here for 3 years so he knows when to be serious... And plus he'll probably keep your fairy busy as well..." He said before taking the cancer stick out of his mouth and snuffed it out.

"You should give me a call when you find something out..." He then picked up a piece of paper up and started looking at it. Sky blinked for a few minutes before placing his arms behind his back. "We should leave... Master Kevin is a busy man..." He pointed out to Adien.

"Alright, see you Kevin." Adien said as he made his way to the door. "Oh and thanks for the paint job to my car, it's gonna give you some bonus points to win my brother over." He said with a playful wink before stepping out of the office; both fairies flying behind him. "Yay! I'm so happy you'll stay with us tonight, it's going to be really fun!" Momo said smiling from one ear to the other. Unlike Sky, he was still young to the human world and how to behave...he had much to learn from Skyler.

---

Adien parked his car in the parking lot of Issac's working place and waited for his brother to get out. It was already 6 pm so the older Clint would be off work soon if there weren't many cases to work on. One good thing about this stalking mission was that his brother wont be able to recognize his car now that it was painted. Steve did a great job; the car looks almost new.

He glanced at the two fairies fooling around in the back seat before taking out his phone to dial Eve. He needed to tell him that he wouldn't be showing up at the bar tonight. Even though he couldn't see the numbers on the broken screen, he knew Eve's phone number by heart. After pushing the right numbers he waited for the vampire to pick up.

---

Matthew pulled his shirt off over his head tiredly. It had been a long busy day, too many people breaking the rules, too many arrests. All he wanted now was a good relaxing shower before meeting with Issac. After stripping from all of his clothes he stepped into the shower and let the warm relaxing drops of water massage his tired muscles.

Sky was laughing while running on the cushions of the back seat trying to get away from getting tagged by Momo, "You can't get me!" He said giggling and dodging the earth fairy with ease, he was having a great time with his friend and he was happy that he could spend some time with the cute Earth fairy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eve was pulling on his biker boots when he felt his phone vibrate in his diced up black form fitting jeans, he reached in and pressed talk on his touch screen phone. "Hey babe... What's up?" He asked while tying his boots up, he was wondering why Adien was calling him.

Maybe it was about what happened last night? He sighed and shook his head. Just then a very curvy woman came into his room with a raised eyebrow and her arms were crossed over her chest. Eve's eyes widened when he saw Selena and she looked not so happy.

She tapped her foot on the ground, but noticed that he was talking on the phone and walked out with a huff. He blinked at the spot that she was just standing at wondering whats her problem now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Issac sighed while four male lawyers were surrounding him laughing about this or that, the door to the court house opened showing the older Clint walking along with four other males. "Come on Issac come out with us for one drink?" One very attractive blond had said while wrapping his arm around his shoulders.

"I think I'll pass... But thanks anyways Mister Turnner..." Another male stopped right in front of him, "Come on... You don't hang out with us any more...." Issac looked away and took in a deep breath before he pulled away from the blond and walked up to the red headed male.

He narrowed his eyes in a seductive way and grabbed the mans tie moving his hand up and down in a suggestive kind of way which caused the man to freeze. "I'm busy tonight... Maybe next time... Deal..." He said grabbing the tie and pulling the mans face closer to his face.

"I'm sure your wife would like to know what you and me did five years ago...." The mans eyes widened and he pulled away coughing and pulled his collar away from his neck. "We should go..." That made them walk away from him leaving him standing there with a hand on his hip and a cocky smirk on his face.

He then shook his head and held it wondering what the hell just happened. He looked around and held his head while walking towards his car. Wasn't he surrounded by a bunch of lawyers just now?

He sighed softly while rubbing the back of his neck, he placed his lap top inside his car an hour ago. Man all he wanted to do was go home take a shower and head over towards Matthews.