Resistance (Yin_Yang_Lover 1x1)

tuti

Adien's gray eyes began to shine brightly, he was just too happy and relieved to see his brother finally acting like his old self. Was this all thanks to that Matthew guy? Adien was finding it hard to believe, nevertheless he was thankful for it. Adien pushed himself up from the bed and circled his arms around his brother torso. "You don't have to apologize for that, but, I'll take you on that offer." He said grinning like a fool. Sometimes Adien loved to act like a child. "And you are buying me a cotton candy too!" He said cheerfully as he pushed his brother out of the room. "Momo I'll be gone with my brother for a while, you'll stay here, okay?" The earth fairy nodded his head, his mouth too full to voice his agreement.

---

"Hmm." Even though the room temperature was cool, Nick could feel a single drop of sweat slide down his neck. So this was the world of job hunting? It was scary and so was the man sitting in front of him, yet he needed the job. "You are right sir, I don't have any working experience." He started saying looking right into Kevin's eyes, not wanting to be defiant, he just wanted to show how much he wanted the job. "But if you give me the chance I can assure you that I wont disappoint you. I graduated with the best grades. I could make a design for you as a test." He said suddenly an idea popping in his curly brown head. "Just describe to me a car you want and I'll design it for you sir."

---

"Well look who decided to show up." Jessica said as Matthew walked into the head-quarters. "A good morning to you too Briefs." The red haired woman folded her slender arms under her rounded chest as she stood in front of the tall fire witch. "Why didn't you say anything about the spell casted on the Clint's house when you went to investigate it." That made the the man frown. "What were you doing there?" He asked. "Well if you were taking your job seriously and be here on time, you'd come with me. The younger Clint has being summoned for a re-test." She finally decided to inform him. "So are you going to explain to me why you kept such information to yourself?" She pressed on as Matthew started making coffee for himself, he was going to need it.

"The two brothers combined their magic to cast a vampire out of the house that was going to attack them, I saw no reason to report that." The fire witch said. "Bullshit, Gall! That spell was made by one source of power and you know it." Matthew waved his hand lazily in the air dismissing her constant rants. The woman just couldn't believe why someone like Matthew could even be an officer of the Authority. One day she'll find out!

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tuti

• yin_yang_lover

"I can walk you know!" Issac said turning his head around and looking at his little brother who was pushing him towards his white corvette. He then glared playfully at his brother who was waiting to get into his car, "Am I'm going to hold your cotton candy for you too... Just like when you were little!"

He teased before unlocking his car and sliding into the drivers seat. When he made sure his little brother got in he pressed the button on his dashboard to open up the garage. He pulled out and drove away letting the garage close automatically.

"Hey Adien.... Remember that one ride we went on with mom and dad? You know the one with the crazy loops! How dad freaked out and said 'there is no way in hell you going to get me to ride that!' And in the end mom ended up dragging him on it anyways..."

Issac smiled and laughed as he focused on the road ahead of him. It had been a while since the two of them just had fun with no worries or doubts, but just each other together bonding.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The air witch closed his eyes for a brief moment before he opened up his sky blue eyes, "Hn... I like you Mister Grey... You have this certain air about you that interests me..." Kevin said finally cracking a soft smile at the young male. He than leaned back in his chair with his hands now resting behind his head.

"I'll give you one chance and if you blow it then... No job for you...." He grinned in a wicked kind of way before he leaned forwards again this time out stretching his hand.

"Do we have a deal? And you can call me Mister Monroe.... And as your new boss I want you to create for me a Lamborghini... If you succeed then you get to keep the job..." He smirked in a sly kind of way which made his fairy raise his eyebrow up in a confused kind of way.

"I do." The long haired earth witch said softly. It wasn't entirely true. He did remember the whole family going to the amusement park and having lots of fun. But he couldn't remember his father's face not matter how hard he tried. (OC: let's pretend they don't have pictures of their father.) To all honesty he really didn't know whether to be happy about it or not. Unlike Issac, he had little to no memory of how their life was before becoming orphans. Because of that, he always tried to show a happy face to his brother who was devastated by their lost. But he always ended up being the one consoled by his older brother instead.

"Oh you are so coming with me to the haunted house!" The younger Clint cheered pushing those sad thoughts to the back of his head. Now it was all about having fun with his brother. No lovers or fairies to bother them!

---

Nick quickly and very awkwardly stood up from the chair he was sitting on and shook hands with Kevin. "Thank you so much sir- I mean mister Monroe." He corrected himself. "I promise you I will not disappoint you." He said one more time and walked out of the office. "Okay, so I got one shot and I can't miss!" Nick said to himself as he walked towards the nearest bus stop. "A Lambroghini he said? Arg!" The young man ran a hand through his curly hair in frustration as he waited for the bus. Lambroghini's weren't only beautiful machines but they were difficult to assembled. Nick knew that if he wanted to sweep his boss off his feet he had to make it perfect and beyond beautiful.

(One question; what day is it in the RP? Friday? And you can skip if you want ^^)

"I hate the haunted house Adien..." He said with a mumble while turning into the parking lot of the amusement park, he scanned the area and found a very good spot to park at. Once he parked his car he got out with his little brother and walked towards the ticket booth.

He could tell that today was going to be a great day, not only was he spending time with his brother but he also had a date tonight with Matthew. He smiled softly at the thought of seeing the fire witch again.

~~~Skip~~~

Issac was standing in line with his brother to get into the Haunted House, his arms were crossed over his chest, he could see the wide smile on Adien's face.

"Okay after the Haunted House we have to go to the grocery store, because I need to pick up some things for a dinner tonight." He said looking over at the younger earth witch.

It was going on three which meant they have been at the park for five hours now just having fun and not acting like their ages.

He sighed when they got closer to the doors to enter the Haunted House ride. A couple of very cute college guys were in front of them talking about this and that until one of them looked over at Issac and Adien.

"Hey if you two cuties get scared then I wouldn't mind you clinging to me!" The guy with sun glasses on had said while a smirk crossed over his face, apparently as soon as he opened his mouth his friends looked in the same direction as him.

Issac rolled his gray eyes and placed one hand on his hip, "Hn... What makes you think we would get scared?" The older earth witch said with a slightly irritated voice. Another guy spoke up to answer Issac.

"Well don't all cute sexy guys get scared?" The guy with blond hair asked in a mocking kind of tone while moving up along with the line. Issac sighed and rubbed his forehead, college boys these days were quite annoying.

(Yup its Friday in the rp and I did ^-^~)

Adien was about to ask Issac about his dinner plan, something was telling him it had to do with a certain Authority officer, when some guys started messing with them. Couldn't one day go smoothly for once? The young earth witch thought with a sigh making the lose locks in front of his face swing in the air. He had tied up his hair in a tight bun earlier that day since it was always slapping someone on the face on the rides. He folded his arms over his chest as he eyed the guys, obviously college kids but not from his college which meant they weren't witches. They are cute, but definitely not my type.

"Why thank you for the compliment, I'll make sure to hold on close and tight to you if I get scared." Adien replied with a sweet tone. The one he uses when playing along with the customers at Eve's bar. He winked at his brother signalling that he had something panned. He was going to teach these boys a lesson to never judge a book just by its cover. It was their turn to get inside the haunted house and as expected, the boys stayed close to him and Issac pretending to be very courageous. Too much testosterone for Adien's taste.

Adien grabbed his brother hand in his since it was very dark and he didn't want to lose of him. "Aw cutie why don't you hold onto me instead." The dark haired guy said between the fake sounds of screams. Adien smirked as he mentally casted one of the easiest and harmless spells in the book. It was a spell that would make the three boy's see the things in the haunted house more real than they really were.

Soon enough they started screaming and clinging to one another like little girls. Adien couldn't stop laughing as he and his brother made their way through the many doors and hallways of the haunted house.

After they got out, the two brothers were still laughing at how scared the college guys were. "Don't tell me you guys got scared of that?" Adien said with a mocking tone as he grinned triumphantly at the still shaken up guys.

Issac was holding his stomach after they got outside he was laughing so much that tears started to gather at the corners of his eyes. "Oh my god! I can't believe you guys got scared of people in costumes!" He said leaning against his brother while laughing still watching the college guys walk away still shaking like leafs.

"Come on Adien lets go!" He then stopped laughing but his smile never dropped from his face. He placed his arm around his brother's shoulders walking with him towards the entrance to the park to leave.

Once they got out of the park Issac started to head towards the grocery store. "That was so mean what you did but so very funny! The jerks deserved it!" He said in a soft but happy tone of voice. He then turned on his stereo, the cd he had in there started to play.

The older earth witch looked happier today then he had in a long while which was saying a lot, his hands started to tap on his steering wheel. He looked like he was in his own happy state of mind.

"So when we get to the store we need to get a cart... Hmm... Should I make my famous beef stew? Or should I make some rosemary steaks?" He wondered out loud. He forgot to ask what kind of food Matthew liked, he didn't even know if he ate meat at all.

Jeez cooking for a guy you don't even know anything about is hard... Issac sighed mentally while his eyes were focused on the road ahead of him.

Adien released his hair from the tight hold it was, letting it fall free down his back. He tilted his face slightly to the left as his watched his brother. When was the last time he saw Issac this- this happy? Or this carefree? If this was really the affects of Matthew in his brother's life then he was willing to accept the man...officer or not. It will be difficult but not impossible. Just to see his brother's happy face once again was worth it. "So, you and the officer huh?" He asked in a teasing way. "Is he coming to taste my sweet brother's meat? Hmm?" He teased the older man playfully.

---

"Oh man! I'm so screwed!" Nick said in frustration as he threw away yet another sketch, there were several crumbled piece of paper surrounding him. He sighed as he thought about his soon to be (probably not) boss. He seemed like a very serious man who meant business and demanded respect. Yet someone who always made sure that he looked presentable and good. He wanted to design a car that'd say exactly that. He leaned his forehead against a new blank paper, fearing his defeat but just when he was about to give up an idea popped into his curly brown hair. "I got it!" He shouted (making his mother who was downstairs washing the dishes almost lose the grip she had on one of the plates, almost) and started drawing as if time was running out for him. Which basically was.

Issac's face turned bright red at his brother's words why did he have to tease him like that? "Shut up Adien!" He said turning even more redder than before. He sighed a breath of relief when he got to the grocery store, he circled the parking lot for a spot and smiled when he found one.

Once he parked his car he killed the engine and looked over at his brother with a sly smile on his face. "Hmm... Did you and Everette play tag in the house? Destroying my kitchen floor dear little brother." He said in a voice that was calm but held a undertone to it that screamed you better run for the hills.

"Well anyways we're here so lets get going..." He said getting out of his car and waited for his brother to get out. After he did he locked the car and headed inside grabbing a cart. A few minutes past by and Issac was in the deli looking at all of the different cuts of meat there.

Just then somebody bumped his cart causing him to turn his head in the direction, "Oh dear! I'm so sorry I-" The man's red eyes widened when he saw who he bumped into. "Issac is that you? Wow! Look at you!" The man said in a laughing kind of tone.

Issac's eyes widened when he saw who it was causing him to shiver in an uneasy kind of way. "Uh... Hey Christen long time no see..." Christen smiled softly at him, "It has been a long time... How have you been? And listen since I bumped into you I want to apologize for how I acted back then... Maybe we could get a coffee or something?"

Issac just blinked and nodded his head slowly. "Yeah it has been a long time... I've been doing great.... And sure why not..."

"Great! Well... Here's my card, it has my personal number and my work number on it so give me a call sometime alright?" The water witch said while handing him his work card, he then checked his watch and laughed lightly.

"Well I have to go and check out... I have to make dinner for my nephew... Well take care!" He then walked away leaving the earth witch standing there looking shocked and confused.

Christen walked past Adien, (who Issac told to get some rosemary for the steaks) with a smirk on his face. He couldn't believe his luck! Now all he has to do is get Issac's trust and then take him down!

((Just to point out something since Jacob hasn't gotten a word from Issac he started to think that he backed out of working for him so he hired his nephew (Christen) in order to get Issac to trust him so that he could take him out... (Which means hurt Issac.) ^-^ I love the drama of this rp~ ))

The long haired earth witch walked back to his brother and placed the rosemary inside the cart. He then looked at the time on his wrist watch, it was thirty minutes past four. "Do you think you got everything you need?" The young man asked looking at the things inside the cart. "It's almost five I need to get ready for work tonight." He said suddenly remembering his date with Everette and a light shade of pink reached his cheeks, which were covered by his long black hair.

He couldn't believe he'd told Eve that he loved him, well he knew it already but he never thought he would actually have the courage to tell the man how much he loved him. And to think that just in less than two days they'll be going off to Paris, just the two of them made him feel all giddy and happy inside. It sounded as if they were going off on their honeymoon; he thought with a chuckle.

---

"It's done!" Nick raised his arms up towards the ceiling of his room, finally satisfied with a sketch. "Now I have to do the graphics." He stood up and placed the sketch in his scanner to pass the drawing into his computer where he was to design the real deal. As he started outlining the inside of the car his mom knocked on the door before stepping in.

"Nicky, dinner will be ready soon. You should take a break and get ready...your father will be home tonight." She said the last part with a slightly somber tone. Great, his father was finally back from his business trip. It wasn't like Nick hated his father, no he loved the man dearly but he wasn't what people call a loving father (nor husband). Ever since Nick was a child all his father cared about was his business and for him to do good in school so that he could find a nice pretty girl and have shape-shifting babies. What was the point of keeping the blood line if they weren't even allowed to shift?

(I know right?! This should made into a movie xD I'm thinking of making Nicky's father a crazy homophobic o.o)

The short black haired male placed the card in his back pocket before he nodded his head still quite shocked about seeing the guy who picked on him again. Hell! He was surprised that he wanted to apologize for what he did so long ago. He sighed and turned towards the counter thanking the butcher for the meat which the man smiled and nodded his head.

"Thanks Eric!"Eric grinned at Issac waving good bye. "Your welcome Issac! I hope your date goes great!" He laughed at his friends flushed red face watching him walk away from the area with his brother.

When everything was paid for he started to place the bags in his trunk while whistling a soft tune, after he placed everything in his car he walked around to his side and unlocked the car.

He got in along with his brother and started up his car after he took out his cell phone and scrolled through the recent calls seeing Matthews number he press it and placed the phone to his ear. He skillfully pulled out of the parking lot with only hand being on the steering wheel, his eyes were focused on the road ahead of him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky was walking on Kevin's pencil like it was a tight rope while his Master was on the phone and smoking, the air fairy looked bored and kind of sad. He looked over at his Master who was talking quite animatedly on the phone.

Sky sighed and flew off his desk moving towards his office door looking out of the window with a frown on his face. He wanted to see Momo again and spend more time with him.

"We ran out if silver paint... Yes I want to make an order! Okay.... Alright... Thank for doing business with you..." He placed his phone down on the receiver and sighed while exhaling the inhaled smoke. "Master I'm sad...." The little air fairy said as he flew back over towards Kevin which caused him to frown.

"Is it because you miss your friend?" Sky nodded his head as he sat down on the pencil he was just walking on. "Yes..." The air witch scratched the back of his head not knowing what to say to his fairy. "Well... I could ask Adien if your friend could stay with us while he's gone..."

Sky's bright eyes started to shimmer at that thought. "Really?!" Kevin laughed at how cute Sky was being feeling the little man fly up and kiss his cheek over and over again.

((Hahaha! Light's camera and action! XD Oh you should do that! It adds onto the Drama~

As his brother talked on the phone, the young earth witch looked at the view outside his window. He tried not to think about Eve when he was compelled and the vampires he killed. He'd managed to calm his lover down but he knew that that kind of pain wouldn't be easy to forget. He couldn't help wonder who was responsible of compelling Eve and if that lord-something knew who he was; why wouldn't he stop him? He sighed softly as he decided to stop thinking about that and that's when he remembered the letter he got today. He had to do a re-test and there was no way out of it. Maybe Matthew could help him...

---

Matthew Gall was busy reading some files when his phone, which was on silent, vibrated on his desk. He looked at it and smiled immediately at the name on the caller id. He pushed his chair back and stood up and walked towards the coffee room, which was empty at that moment, ignoring the curious look Jessica was giving him. "Hey babe, missed me already?" He said with a chuckle and leaned against the wall, his masculine voice softening a bit just thinking about the beautiful earth witch.

---

Nick helped his mother prepare the table as his father, George Grey, walked into the house. His mother went to greet him with a kiss on his cheek and Nick helped him carry his suit-case into his room. That was all, no hugs, no miss you son or wife.

Minutes passed and they were sitting on a table, to big for just a family of three, eating their dinner silently. "Darling, Nicky here got a job at a car dealing company." His mother, as always, tried her best to make the air between them a little bit less suffocating. "No Mom, I still don't have the job. The boss has to test my skills first." Nick corrected her.

"See? I told you to not waste your time with those silly drawings all the time and to study business like me. You'd be working for me and not following orders from a nobody." His father said, making Nick angry.

"They are not silly drawings dad, and mister Monroe has a very successful business." He tried to argue but he knew that there was no one, not a single person, who could ever win an argument against his father. "None-sense, with that meaningless career you decided to follow I'm afraid you'll never even be able to find a nice girl. Already 24 and still unmarried, what a disgrace." That made Nick lose his appetite completely.

"Please you two, stop this, can't we have dinner like a normal family?" His mother begged and they ate the rest of their dinner in silence.

(Well actually I'm thinking of not giving Kevin and Nicky a happy ending :/)

A blush crossed over his face as he put his turning single on, why was everybody teasing him lately! Did he have a neon sign pointing at him saying hey look at me I'm easy pickings!

"Why is everybody teasing me today... Anyways I was wondering what time you get off work... Since my brother has to get ready when we get back home..." He said stopping at a stop light, he was very good at dividing his attention.

He could talk on the phone and drive with no problems at all, he glanced over at Adien and smiled softly at him before turning his attention back to the road which the light just turned green.

Issac had a small smile on his face. He really couldn't wait to get home and change since he was sweating from the amusement park and his clothes were slightly damp due to going on water rides with his brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everette yawned and stretched his arms above his head, he winched due to feeling some pain in his hand, he sat up slowly and rubbed his silvery blue eyes. He blinked a few times to get the sleep out of his eyes and glanced around his room noticing that it was 6 o'clock which meant time to get up.

He pushed his covers off of him and got up from his bed. He then walked towards his bathroom to take a quick shower. After a few minutes he got out and got dressed after brushing his teeth and smoothing out his slightly damp hair.

He pulled on some nice black slacks on with a gray nice silk button down shirt with a black and white pin striped vest and a nice velvet black glove on his hurt hand. He grabbed his car keys and wallet along with his cell phone and walked out of the room walking past some other vampires who just woke up.

(Why? Is Nicky going to kill Kevin 0.0...)

Matthew chuckled at that. "Well, that's probably because you are just too cute." He teased some more but then looked at his watch and said in a more serious tone. "I'll be done in about half an hour." He was supposed to be off half an hour ago actually, but had to make up for being late this morning. Not good when having a bunch of files to investigate. "But you don't mind me heading home first real quick to change my clothes do you?" He asked even though he knew Issac wouldn't mind that. "All right babe, see you in an hour." He said and ended the call.

He returned to his desk and resumed his paperwork as fast as possible. He reached his apartment in a record time of ten minutes, took a quick shower and then changed into some clean clothes. He ran a hand through his close-chopped black hair as he looked at himself in the mirror to check whether he looked okay.

The Levi jeans hugged his long strong legs perfectly and the baby blue long-sleeve shirt matched his dark eyes. He let the first two buttons undone and rolled his sleeves to his elbows. Satisfied with his look, he grabbed his car keys and drove towards Issac's house.

---

Adien walked into the kitchen, where his brother was busy finishing preparing dinner, with a small bag in his hand. "Well, I'll be off now." He said before grabbing one piece of a carrot Issac had just finished cutting. Momo was helping Issac by washing some of the vegetables.

"Have fun!" He said kissing his brother on the cheek and made his way to the door. "Bye master!" Momo said as he watched Adien leave, the earth witch turned around to pat his little green head with the tip of his finger. "Behave okay." He said a bit tenderly and walked out of the house, got into his car and drove towards Eve's bar and grill.

Issac smiled softly when he felt his little brother kiss his cheek and said a soft goodbye to him before he left, he then started to hum a small jingle that he heard earlier while placing the chopped veggies in a bowl. He was glad he wasn't wearing long sleeves or else they would be getting in the way.

He wore his sleeveless tight black turtle neck shirt along with some form fitting new acid wash jeans. If anybody seen him they would think he looked like a house wife but only because he was wearing his mothers white frilly apron which he always wore whenever he cooks.

He walked to the spice rack to look for some curry spices for the veggies. "Now where in the world did I place those spices..." He said tapping his finger on his chin in a thoughtful kind of way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Selena was one of the waitresses for the night her long blond hair was pulled up in a bun with chopsticks in it while she wore a black velvet mini-skirt and a tight tang top with a small logo of Liquid Bar and Grill printed across her very decent sized chest.

While Everette was once again attending the bar, he took a bottle and was doing this flip tricks with it amazing the people at the bar. Once he was done they all clapped which he smiled and started to pour people their drinks, the blond haired vampire woman walked over and had two pitchers in her hands.

"Man we're packed tonight!" She laughed causing him to smile and fill the pitchers up. She noticed the glove on his one hand and frown, "It still hasn't healed yet Eve?" He blinked and handed her the glasses. "It did I just didn't want to see the scars on my hand is all..." He answered her before winking at her.

"I'm fine Selena really no need for the whole sister mood kind of thing..." He said as he heard an order for a shot of whiskey.

She sighed but plastered a sexy sweet smile on her face as she walked over towards the table, "Here are your beers gentlemen~" She said in a sweet voice. She couldn't help but worry about Everette even though he was acting like himself he just seemed spaced out...

Momo sighed as he finished helping Issac washing some of the vegetables, well sort of, his tiny hands weren't that helpful but the intention is all that matters. He was feeling really bored and sad as he flew out through the window and towards the beautiful garden in the backyard of the house. The little green haired man sat down on top of a flower weightlessly and sighed as he looked up at the bright starry sky. "I miss Sky."

---

Matthew parked his car in front of Issac's house, making sure that it wouldn't cause any problem to the other cars passing by. He then got out and after locking the doors of his car made his way towards the main door. He pushed the door bell and placed his hands inside his front pockets as he waited for the earth witch to open the door for him. He turned his face to the side to glance at the very quite and peaceful neighborhood. It was a nice place to live; that Matthew could tell. A smile graced his face as he thought about the beautiful earth witch and how good he felt in his arms. Yeah, life is good.

---

Adien pushed the doors of the Liquid Bar & Grill establishment open and was immediately greeted by the sound of good music and people talking loudly and animatedly. "Oh looks who decided to show up, I thought you quit or something." Larry, a regular of the bar, said to Adien as the young man entered. The old human man was sitting by the bar drinking his beers as usual. "Sorry Larry I've been busy, but I missed you to." Adien playfully replied with a wink of his eye and made his way to the lockers to change his clothes not before smiling at Eve who was looking devilishly handsome in his outfit.

Once in the lockers room, he changed his pants to a black one that hugged his legs sensually and pulled a tight white shirt with the logo of the bar imprinted on his right chest. Finally he tied his hair up in a bun leaving a few lose locks of hair fall around his face. He grabbed his pen and notepad and walked to the first table of the night smiling sweetly at the men sitting there.

After writing their order's down with a sweet innocent yet playful smile he turned around and went to the bar. "One cold pitcher please." He said to his handsome boyfriend. "Aren't you looking extra sexy tonight?" He teased as he waited for Eve to fill a pitcher with beer for him but then frowned when he noticed the bandage on Eve's hand. He knew he'd healed already so why the bandage? No leave it, ask him later. He told himself.

---

Nick sighed as he resumed working on the car design for mister Monroe. Somehow what his father had said during dinner still played in his mind. Is not like he'd never had a girlfriend, he had two during high school and then one in the beginning of college. But for some reason those relationships never lasted and he really didn't know why since they were always the ones breaking up with him. He sighed for the millionth time that night and resumed working on the car's engine. He wanted to finish it tonight so that he could go and impress mister Monroe tomorrow. "Maybe eve leave him speechless." He said to himself laughing at his own silly joke.

(I love it how this RP has so many characters and each and single one of them has their own story (witch connects with the others) and struggles

Sky was in a sink at Kevin's house with a frown coming across his face as he washed his hair and body, a soft sigh broke from his lips when he finished cleaning himself. Kevin was in the bathroom with him so that he could keep an eye on the air fairy.

"Master I'm done..." He said in a sad kind of voice which made his master to frown at that, the air witch helped his fairy out of the sink and helped him dry off. "Sky you have been down since this morning... What's wrong?" Kevin asked with a worried fatherly tone of voice.

When Sky finished drying off he got dressed again, "I miss Momo..." He frowned even more and rubbed his light blue eyes. "You'll see him again don't worry so much..." His master said lifting him up and draining the sink, "Come on lets go and get something to eat...." The tiny fairy giggled and smiled softly as he felt Kevin rubbing his head with his finger.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Issac jumped when he heard the door bell ring, he had just found the spice he was looking for. He placed it down on the kitchen counter right next to the veggies that were in the bowl. "I'll be right there!" He said loud enough so that Matthew could hear him.

He walked out of the kitchen and pulled down his shirt due to it hiking up slightly, he opened the door and smiled softly as he saw the very hot fire witch standing there. "Hey... Come on in I was just ready about to cook the veggies..." He said softly letting Matthew inside of his house.

He knew that the only way he could get inside is if he invited him in which he did. He closed the door when the man walked into his home, "Please make yourself comfortable... Dinner will be done in a just a few minutes." Issac smiled softly before walking back into the kitchen with his hips swaying a little bit which he was unaware of.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everette turned his head over in Adien's direction, a soft but yet sexy smile crossed over his face. "I could say the same about you my sexy little witch~" He purred softly and seductively while winking at him and taking the pitcher from his hands and filling it up was some beer.

"Eve we need another refill..." Selena said walking up to the bar with two empty pitchers in her hands. The brown haired vampire nodded his head at her while handing Adien his pitcher, "There you go sweetness..."

That made the female vampire giggle and shake her head, she turned her head towards the earth witch and smiled softly at him. "Hey sweetie you finally came into work!" She teased him while waiting on Eve to fill the pitchers up for her.

"Two beers here..." Eve said sliding the glasses towards her which she caught without even looking at the brown haired vampire. "Well we'll talk later alright sweetie..." She said before smiling at him once more before walking away to her table that she was serving.

(I do too~ ^-^ But poor Momo and Sky... =( They miss each other.)

Matthew watched the sexy earth witch walk away and had to use all of his will power not to just reach up and squeeze Issac's tight ass. Was he even aware of what he was doing to him? Not to mention that that apron made him look very cute, though Matthew couldn't help wonder how the other male would look like with only the apron on and nothing else. He cleared his throat, more like an attempt to clear his mind since he didn't want the other to think he was a horny and perverted old man, and leaned against the kitchen counter with his muscular arms folder over his strong chest and watched the other man work. "So, how is your brother taking the news?" He asked unaware that Issac didn't know about his brother being summoned by the Authority.

---

Adien grabbed the refilled pitcher and smiled at the female vampire. "Yeah, let's talk a bit more later." He agreed and walked towards his table to bring the cold beer to the humans sitting there. Well - he had to come if he wanted the money, which he very much did. "Anything to go with that boys?" He asked as more and more people began to enter the bar. Adien could tell by the looks of it that it was going to be a really busy night; good because that meant more tips! He thought happily and wrote down the order.

Everything was going on smooth as usual until Adien brought an order of chicken wings and fries to a table of four werewolves. They were all tall and very muscular and honestly Adien's type. He'd spend more than one wild night with werewolves to know how rough and exciting sex with a werewolf was. But he was done with that part of his life, now he was Eve's and only his.

"Hey wont you sit on my lap and keep me company while I eat and have you as a dessert." A long haired werewolf said to Adien as he grabbed the earth witch's upper arm. "I'm sorry sir but there are other costumers who I need to serve as well." He said trying to sound as sweet as possible and hide his anger.

"What? Don't give me that! I heard you are quite a slut who loves to be filled hard and good." The man said and his other buddies laughed in agreement. Adien frowned and tried to free his arm but the man was just too strong and he couldn't use his magic in the bar; it might cause troubles for Eve. The pack leader pulled Eve down to sit on his lap and Adien's eyes widened when he felt through the fabric how 'big' he was.

"Well done Perry, now we have a cutie to enjoy our meal." One of the other werewolf said laughing disgustingly as he ravished on the meat as if he hadn't eaten anything in days. Gross. Adien tried with all his might to free himself from Perry's tight hold, but without using magic he was powerless against a werewolf.

(Issac totally unaware for that? Riiight! Oh I was thinking since I feel so bad for the two fairies we should think of something that will allow them have sex, for example going back to the fairy world temporarily and there they have larger bodies and genitals? I dunno xD we can just leave it like that too ^^)

Issac was cooking the veggies in the skillet while the steaks where sitting off on the side waiting to be cooked as well, he then glanced over at Matthew and raised a nicely shaped eyebrow at him. "News? About what?" He asked in clear confusion before he turned his attention back to what he was doing.

He grabbed a bowl to put the veggies in before he started on cooking the rosemary rubbed steaks and placed them in the same skillet that the veggies were in.

"Do you mean about us or something else? Because I can tell he doesn't like you a whole lot..." He said with a small laugh but blushed lightly as he remembered what he said in the car about him and Matthew which made his eyebrow twitch in an annoyed kind of way.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everette stopped talking and heard the distress in Adien's voice with his sharp ears, his silvery blue eyes narrowed into dangerous slits. He placed his hand on the bar and jumped over it walking towards the table with the werewolves. He snatched Adien out of the wolf's strong grip and glared at him.

"Who the fuck do you think you are! Harassing my staff!" He said in a cold tone of voice causing the music to stop and everybody got really quiet. "I don't care if you are a paying customer! I want you and your buddies to leave unless you want me to kick you out forcefully!"

He gritted his teeth while his grip on the werewolves arm tightened enough to crush his bone. He pulled him up and flung the pack leader causing him to land by the door, "Get the hell out of here! And never show your faces again!" He could tell that the wolf was old but not as old as him and not as strong as him either and if he was smart then he would leave.

((Okay maybe he isn't~ ^-^ And I think that's a good idea for them to go back to the fairy world, Sky and Momo need each other~ =). ))

A light frown appeared on Matthew's face for two reasons. One it seemed like Issac was unaware of his brother being summoned and two the younger man clearly disliked him. He wondered how much of a trouble will that be for him and Issac. He knew how much the Clint brother's cared for one another so he silently prayed that Adien's discomfort about the two of them being together wouldn't hinder it. He unfolded his arms and moved closer to the earth witch, the delicious smell of the meat being cooked filling his nostrils wonderfully.

"Actually is about something else." He said unsure if it was right to tell the other man, probably Adien decided to keep it a secret for a reason. "Your brother was summoned by the Authority. He has to do a re-test of his powers. Something happened I don't know what that caused the higher ups to summon him." He said carefully knowing how much the Clint's brother's disliked the Authority. "Sorry, I thought you knew." He said placing a warm hand on the lower part of Issac's back.

---

Perry dusted himself up and cleaned the blood that was sliding down the corner of his lips; he'd hit his face when he came crashing against the door. Good thing he was a werewolf otherwise he'd be sent straight to the emergency room. The other members of the pack stood up ready to jump on Eve if Perry said so, but he didn't. "You'll remember this you filthy vampire and you too bitch." He said spitting some blood out of his wounded mouth and left the bar, the other werewolves following his lead.

The music soon started to play again, but Adien could tell the air in the bar was tense. He sighed, embarrassed and in guilt, he hoped this wouldn't ruin Eve's business. "Thank you Adien, for protecting me." He said barely a whisper but he knew that the vampire could hear him and started clearing the messy table the werewolves left. He couldn't help feel angry at himself; this was all his fault.

A sharp gasp came from Issac along with a pain filled hiss as some of the grease landed on his hand due to him flipping the steaks over and for losing his focus for a brief moment.

"Why can't they just leave us alone! If it's not one thing its another with them! With the whole summoning my brother and the bastards from there blackmailing me! Why can't they just leave me and my brother alone!" He said tensing up and shaking in anger which made the ground shake slightly.

Issac sighed and shook his head not aware what he just did or said about the blackmailing. He then walked over towards his sink to put his stinging hand under the ice cold water. He bit his bottom lip as he his hand was filled with pain, it also was a nice red spot on his hand from where the grease splashed him.

He turned the water off and walked over towards the skillet, he took the steaks out of it and placed them on two plates. After that he put the skillet in the sink and turned off the oven top. He sighed and placed the plates on the table with the rest of the food. His hand was still hurting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Filthy flea bitten wolf!" Everette hissed out while watching them walk out of his bar, his hands were crossed over his chest as a scowl crossed over his face. Don't get him wrong he was friends with some werewolves and had dated a few too but Perry just rubs him the wrong way.

"Your welcome Adien.... Just be careful when you deal with Perry...." He sighed and placed his hand on his shoulder giving it a gentle squeeze before walking back over to the bar. When he got there he jumped over it again and smiled at the customers that were sitting there.

A very attractive werewolf with sandy short military cut hair saw the whole thing and couldn't help but laugh. His bright blue eyes locked on to Everette's silvery blue ones. "You still have it Eve... Knocking heads together and taking names later!" The man laughed which caused the vampire to smile softly at him before handing him another beer bottle.

"Yeah well... You know I have to protect my lovers..." The man smirked and took a sip from his bottle. "I thought I remember protecting you at one point..." Eve just rubbed the back of his head in a very embarrassed kind of way. "You did Val... But that was a long time ago..."

He whispered so that only the two of them could hear. Valen was a very attractive male and a werewolf to boot, he was the only one who was calm and collected not disgusting like some of the other werewolves. Val chuckled while leaning forwards to get a better look at Eve.

"Hmm... You still look the same sexy little vampire that I remember... But I respect that your taken now so... Maybe next time eh?" He laughed at the look he just received from the vampire, he then leaned back and took out his money to pay for his drinks. "Well I got to go... See you tomorrow Eve!" He said with a wink and got up walking out of the doors.

Matthew frowned disturbed by what the earth witch had said. He then felt the earth beneath his feet shake slightly and it made him wonder how was Issac possible to do that when he was just a level one earth witch; probably his powers were evolving without Issac being aware of it. But he pushed that to the side and moved towards Issac. He grabbed the man's upper arm making him turn around to face him.

"What did you say?" He asked his dark eyes filled with worry and visible anger. "Who's blackmailing you?!" Now he was suddenly reminded of how stressed Issac was last night as if something big was bothering him. So, someone is blackmailing him, but why? "Tell me everything Issac and don't lie to me this time." He said with a bit of a commanding tone.

---

Adien watched Everette return to work at the bar and sighed softly. As he cleared the now empty table he couldn't help wonder about what Perry had said to him. So he had a reputation of a slut? Truth to be told the previous Adien wouldn't have cared at all about that. But the Adien he was now did; even though Eve was fully aware of his past, now that their relationship was in another level, it made him feel ashamed of himself to be reminded of those wild nights while he was still dating the vampire.

Yeah, his past was dirty and shameful unlike his brother who was practically forced to sell his body so he could support them, he just did it for the fun of it and to forget.

The long haired earth witch made his way towards the kitchen carrying, very skillfully, all the plates still filled with food on his arms and hand without dropping them. "It's that damn hair of yours." The old man Larry said to Adien as he drank his beer. "What about it?" Adien asked coming back from the kitchen. He liked Larry, he was a very funny old man and always gave him good tips.

"Well, it makes you look like a girl. No wonder they are all attracted to you." That made Adien laugh. "Is not my fault if they can't see the difference between a guy and a girl." The younger man replied as he took the empty bottles Larry had piled up and threw them away. "All I'm saying is that you should cut them." The man further said and Adien shook his head making the loose locks of hair around his face wiggle. "Sorry Larry but that's never gonna happen." He said with a smile and left the old man to resume his work. He loved his hair too much to cut it.

(I want to skip to the end of the night but then the time wouldn't be logical with the scene between Issac and Matthew)

Issac's gray eyes widened when he felt himself being turned around to face Matthew, the grip on his arm was starting to hurt which made him bit his bottom lip. He then took in a deep breath while releasing his bottom lip and looking right at the fire witch with a sad and scared kind of look on his face.

He didn't mean for it to slip that he was being black mailed, he was just so angry that the Authority was butting in his and his brother's lives a little to much. "...." That's when he leaned forwards and rested his face against Matthew's shoulder.

"When I was 19 we were tight on cash so.... I was an escort for a while and.... The one man I was with was Jacob Irving.... I told him I was sick and tired of selling myself... And so he gave me a choice... I work for him and he would help me get out of the escort business..." He said in a very shaky voice, his eyes had tears gathering in them while his hands moved up and griped the back of Matthew's shirt.

"Well... I've been trying to get out of working with him! I really have!" He pulled back so that he could look up at him with tears falling down his face. "He told me that I had to steal some things from the Court house and if I stopped then he said that he would hurt me and come after my brother! I told you, you would think I was a whore and a thief! That's why I said I was in to deeply for anybody to help me! I'm sorry! God I'm sorry..."

His voice was now broken up and his whole body was shaking uncontrollably. Issac cover his face with his hands even though the grip on his arm was hurting him, that pain didn't even add up to the pain he was feeling on the inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everette sighed softly as he watched Valen walk out of the doors with a soft smile crossing over his pale face, Val was a very sweet and protective guy. He shook his head while taking the empty beer bottles away and throwing them out if he remembered correctly the werewolf was very wild in bed.

He chuckled at those memories but his mind so wondered over to Adien and his sexy little body. He couldn't help but smirk in a perverted kind of way, oh how he couldn't wait until after work. Eve then walked back over to the bar to clean the top off while taking a quick glance at his watch which had read 10:45. He groaned softly wishing that it was closing time.

(Yeah I know ^-^;...)

Momo, who was chasing after a firefly, stopped in mid air as he sensed the distress coming from Issac. He quickly flew back to the house window to make sure the man was alright. It had been Adien's order that he should channel his powers with Issac whenever the low level witch was in need of it.

---

The grip the fire witch had on the other man tightened as he listened; the immense anger he was feeling was making him unaware of the fact that he was hurting Issac's arm. He then slowly let go of the earth witch, letting everything sink in his head. It felt like forever but after a few seconds he reached forward and wrapped his warm arms around Issac's smaller form. If Matthew would have been angry at Issac for collecting information for Jacob so that the man could use them in court. But who was he to judge? When he himself had yet to pay for his past sins? "I'm sorry." He said tightening his embrace to let Issac know he was there for him and that his past as an escort won't change his feelings for him.

But that didn't mean he was going to stand still and let that bastard Jacob get away with his crimes. He pulled away slightly, and lifted the man's chin up so that he could stare into Issac's bright gray eyes that were now filled with tears. Though the sight was beautiful it pained him to see Issac this hurt. "I promise you this will be the last time he will ever bother you." He promised and he was a man who kept his promises.

---

Tick. Tick. Tack-Tick.

Jessica was busy typing on her computer Mathew's name inside the files storage of the Authority computer database. It was forbidden to break in the classified files and thus it was something completely out of character for her to do. But she had to know how someone like Matthew Gall could be an officer of the Authority. After what she found out today about him not reporting the spell on the Clint's house she couldn't take it anymore. She had to do this in order to find out, who Matthew really is.

---

It was now a few minutes pass midnight and the last costumer was leaving the bar (actually he was too drunk to walk so he was being carried away by one of Eve's employees). The young earth witch sat down on a chair by the bar completely exhausted. It had been a very busy night, luckily he'd made enough money to buy a new phone!

He rested his head on his palm and looked at Eve who was just finishing throwing the last empty bottle away. "So, I remember a certain someone promised me a very delicious dinner." He said smiling playfully at the vampire.

"Thank you... Matthew..." Issac's said in a very soft tone of voice while he hugged him back and leaned up on the tips of his toes to give him a soft but sweet kiss. He then pulled back and smiled softly, he was glad that he finally told somebody about this instead of bottling up what was wrong with him.

"Come we still have dinner to eat and I don't want my hard work to go to waste..." He chuckled softly trying to lighten up the sour and tense mood, he then pulled away, even though he was enjoying being in the fire witches arms he still was hungry and still in the apron which he took off.

He walked over towards the clean counter and placed it carefully on it while pulling down his shirt that had hiked up to his belly button. "Damn shirt..." He sighed and walked over back towards the table and sat down while looking up at Matthew with slightly puffy light gray eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everette was wiping his hands on a towel and looked at Adien who was sitting in front of him, his silvery blue eyes looked around the room to see if they were the only ones left in the place which they were. "I did? Huh... You may need to refresh my memory~"

He teased right back in a very playful kind of way before he leaned forwards and kissed the Earth witch right on the lips the kiss was sweet and quick. "Alright... So... Since its just me and you here tonight... I'll make you something to eat... So you pick out the music and drinks and I'll be back with our food!"

He said winking at him before kissing once more. He walked towards the kitchen to find something to make for him and his little lover.

Matthew chuckled as he watched the other male return to the table. "I think it looks good on you." The fire witch said, deciding to follow Issac's lead and lighten up the mood. He was still very angry at that Jacob bastard but there was no point in letting all this food go to waste, not after all the effort and trouble Issac went through to make it. And it was true, that tight shirt looked good on Issac, it hugged the man's form perfectly which was a delight to Matthew's eyes.

---

Seeing that Issac was in no trouble or in need of his service the little fairy flew back to the garden to play with the flowers and insects of the night.

---

"Wow that was delicious!" Matthew said and helped Issac carry the plates to the kitchen. It was really delicious, nothing like the takeout food he's always buying. It wasn't that he didn't like to cook, he was just bad at it. On top of that, he barely had time or was too tired to cook after work. So it was easier to just buy something on the way home. "When did you learn to cook like that?" The fire witch asked as he helped Issac wash the dishes.

---

Adien giggled happily as he watched his boyfriend walk into the kitchen to cook for him. You are too good for me Eve. The earth witch thought as he walked towards the radio set and after some searching picked up some good 80's hits. He loved old school music. The young man then went behind the bar and picked up a bottle of wine for them to drink with the dinner. But he was feeling thirsty and already in the mood so he poured some for him and Eve in two clean glasses. He took a small sip from his glass and grinned happily at the taste.

Adien looked towards the door as he heard a weird sound coming from outside. He placed his glass down and peeked outside through the window and his gray eyes widened in horror at the sight. There, near his car and approaching the bar where a group of five werewolves barring their teeth and growling hungrily. The earth witch quickly glanced at the sky and gasped at the full moon.

He tore himself from the window and ran as fast he could towards the kitchen. "Eve! We have a problem. A big problem." He said interrupting the man. He wasn't sure but he was going to bet that wolves pack was Perry's. "There is a group of werewolves coming to the bar." He said in obvious fear and worry.

(Note; unlike Vampire Diaries, here a werewolf's bite is not lethal but it can make a vampire sick (like having a fever) and it takes days or even months to heal.)