Resistance (Yin_Yang_Lover 1x1)

tuti

Adien threw his head backwards as he cried in pain and in surprise. He clenched his teeth together as he tried to get used to Eve's size inside his tight entrance. The man was too big. Soon enough the painful burning sensation started to mix with pleasure and Adien began to relax in Eve's embrace. The young man began to move his hips, matching the vampire's rocking pace. Adien knew that Eve was holding back, if the vampire wanted to, he could break Adien...but he didn't. He always took good care of Adien - making the young witch feel special and loved.

He wrapped his arms around Eve's neck and pulled the man closer to him. "Ah..yeah..." He moaned every time Eve hit the right spot...never missing. "H-harder..." He challenged as he bit down on Eve's shoulder lovingly. Sweat drops sliding down his forehead wetting his hair.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tuti

• yin_yang_lover

The brown haired vampire nodded his head and moved even harder also quickening his pace slightly, "Is this hard... Ugh... Enough for... You?" He asked in between pants, his voice was low, husky and seductive. When he started to quicken his pace he made the bed move slightly almost making the back board hit the wall.

For some reason every single time he had sex wit Adien he never broke a sweat, but he did however break four of the younger males head boards. This was the fifth one he got. He growled lowly when he felt him bit his shoulder, he felt his fangs once again coming out.

He really wanted to bite the raven haired males neck but he knew better then to do that so he got up on his knees never breaking his pace. He rested one hand on a pale hip while he moved his other hand up to his mouth and bit hard on it causing blood to come out of it.

His eyes were turning a brighter color making him look like he was really blind, he growled harshly against his hand and quickened his thrusting along with making his pounding harder, now he was causing the bed to move and the head board hit the wall. His animalistic side was slowly coming out and he was trying so hard to keep it back.

As soon as Eve increased his speed Adien closed his eyes completely losing any trace of coherent thoughts he could have. He was falling down, deep into the depths of pleasure, his world rocking up and down as Eve pushed in and out of him. "Ooh~!" He moaned loudly; unable to keep up with Eve's thrusting speed anymore. He had no time to think as his prostate was hit on and on constantly, he could only sink in the feeling of bliss and cry out the other male's name. "Hn..s-so good~!" He cried in pleasure as his inner walls tightened themselves around Eve's manhood.

He was so lost in ecstasy that he didn't care if he was being loud enough for the entire neighborhood to hear him. His blurry gray eyes noticed what Eve was doing to himself, as if to control himself. Unfortunately, his brain was a complete mess and he couldn't bring himself to say or do something about it.

"Oh yes! R-right ther-e hn~!" He twisted his body in pleasure, the thrill he was feeling couldn't be described by words. Having sex with Eve was always the best. The ring of muscle connecting the two of them contracted, squeezing Eve's penis, as Aiden felt himself coming a second time - only by being penetrated. "E-ve! I-I~!" He shook his head wildly to the sides unable to bear it anymore. With a cry of delight, his body flinched and clear semen came out flying hitting both of them on their stomach.

Everette released his hand and used it to hold the other side as he thrust in a few more times before growling lowly and cumming inside of the younger male. "Fuck..." He hissed in a deep voice before he pulled out after he filled the smaller man up with his seed.

He got off of him quickly and sat at the edge of the bed bring his bleeding hand up to his mouth, he started to lick it clean and watched it heal slowly. He took in a deep breath and racked his fingers through his hair, he was trying to calm himself down and it worked some what.

Eve then rested his elbows on his knees and placed his hands over his face, his body was shaking slightly. It had been a while since he last drank blood that's why he was shaking. His eyes were still very bright and his fangs were still out and bloody due to him biting his hand.

Adien lay down on the bed, panting slightly; his eyes were following Eve's every move. It was the first time he'd seen Eve like this...so close of losing it. Was it hunger what he saw in his pale eyes? He thought with a frown. He slowly pulled himself up and hugged the vampire from behind, his body still weak from all the sex. "Are you alright?" He asked softly, his lips brushing against Eve's broad back as he spoke. He knew Eve only fed regularly not like others vampires who loved to feed on humans as if they were just cattle...even though for vampires they technically were just that.

"You shouldn't starve yourself like that." He added with a hint of worry in his voice. Eve was a strong vampire, Adien could tell from the strong presence Eve had around him, but even strong vampires needed to eat. Furthermore, even though he disliked the idea of vampires feeding on humans, he was very much aware that the synthetic blood wasn't enough to fully stop a vampire's cravings; it only calmed them.

Everette sighed and tensed up when he felt the younger male hug him, he raised his hand up and placed it over on top of Adien's. "I know but... I hate feeding off of human's..." His voice was low and deep, it held a slightly hungry undertone as well.

He then pulled away from the younger male and turned around giving him a light kiss on the lips before he got up and got dress, "I might as well go and find somebody to feed off of... You know how much I hate to fuck and then run but... If I don't feed soon I might.... Attack you... And I can't hurt the person I care about..."

He said in a low kind of way, he headed for the door and turned around before giving him a small seductive smirk.

"By the way I have off today and so do you... So I can ravish you some more later..." He purred out while giving him a wink, "I'll call you later... Love you..." He said the last two words quietly and softly before he finally walked out of the room and the house.

He took in a deep breath and looked up at the sky, the sun would be up in a few hours which means... Feeding from a high school student. He sighed and ran to the nearest bus stop.

Adien stared at Eve's retreating form speechlessly. It wasn't the first time Everette had said those words to him or showed how much he cared for the earth witch but every time it would always leave Adien with a deep pain in his chest. He longed to say those simple words that carried so much meaning to Eve as well...tell him how grateful he was to have the vampire in his life but every time the words just wouldn't leave his lips. With a sigh he lied down and stared at the ceiling for a while. How long will it be before Eve gets tired of me? He thought as he slowly but surely fell asleep.

---

An irritating feeling at the tip of his nose forced Adien to wake from his dreamless sleep. He tried to scratch it but there was nothing, as the irritating feeling continued he opened his eyes and blinked his sleepiness away. His eyes widened as he started at a tiny green haired man standing on the tip of his nose. He blinked a several times more as if to make sure he was really awake. "Morning master!" The green haired little man said making Adien to almost scream in shock, though no sound came out. "No fucking way!" He almost yelled as he starred at the fairy flying in front of him. A freaking fairy?! This only meant his powers have evolved...how was he going to keep this a secret from the Authority?!

"Why are you here? I didn't summon you!" Adien angrily accused as he made his way out of bed and into his bathroom to wash himself up. "Oh master! I was born last night from your connection with the earth!" The little man informed. "My name is Momo, I'm at your service." Adien glared angrily at the man no bigger than an insect and threw a shirt over his head. "I'm sorry to disappoint you but I have no need of your service, you can go to wherever you please." He said pulling his pants up. Momo was obviously a boy but he had no genitals, it was weird but that might explain why fairies couldn't procreate. The little man started crying saying that he was born to serve Adien and that if he couldn't fulfill his task he'll die.

Adien stopped his movements, honestly, no matter how much he wanted to forget about Momo he just couldn't bear the idea of the little man dying because of him. And just like that a fantastic idea popped in his head. "So you are my connection with the earth?" He asked earning a vigorous nod from Momo. "My powers are connected to you?" Another nod. "Perfect!" He said and grabbed Momo before rushing to the kitchen where his older brother was busy making breakfast.

"Momo show yourself to him." Adien commanded, he knew only he could see or hear Momo, and despite Momo's objections the little fairy obeyed and showed himself to Issac. "You are to always be with Issac when I'm not around...like this whenever my brother is in trouble we can channel our powers." He announced with a smirk ignoring Momo cries of objection. The little fairy thought it was wrong to use his service to someone other than his master...

Issac sighed and racked a hand through his hair, his pajama bottom's were hanging loosely from his hips but when he heard his little brother's voice he turned his head and was about to say something to him until his eyes landed on the fairy that was in his brother's grasp.

He almost dropped the spatula that was in his hand, "Oh my god! Is that a fairy! How are you going to hide him? What if they find out that your powers got stronger?" His voice was frantic and in the whole over protective older brother mode. "This is bad! This is very bad!" He was freaking out and waving the spatula around in a panicked kind of way.

Adien just sighed, that was his protective brother again. But he rather have him like this than all shaken up because of Oliver. "It'll be alright as long as we don't say anything about this to any one." He said securing his hair up in a pony tail and grabbed his car keys. "Sorry I'll be skipping breakfast today. I have to hurry and hand in a report." And with that he rushed to the door, leaving a crying Momo and a still angry Issac behind. He had no classes today but he still had to hand in a report on Black Curses.

-skip-

After successfully handing in his report in time, Adien made his way towards his car wondering if his brother was still mad at him for leaving so suddenly in the middle of a discussion. As he fished his car keys out of his pockets a strong masculine voice pulled him out of his train of thoughts. He turned around to face a tall, well build, dark haired man. He was very handsome and looked very strong yet Adien could tell he was no werewolf...he was too clean to be one. "Mister Adien Clint?" The man asked as he approached Adien, his leather jacket embracing his broad shoulders. "And you are?" Adien asked raising a thin eyebrow line at the stranger.

The man smiled and showed his badge. "Name is Matthew Gall." Adien's eyes widened in surprise and well..shock. Matthew was an officer of the Authority. They were like cops but they dealt with issues concerning shape-shifters, werewolves and witches. Adien began to sweat at the back of his neck but tried his hardest to mask his discomfort. "And with what can I help you mister Gall?'' He hoped he didn't sound as scared as he thought he did. "Just call me Matthew, I would like to ask you a few questions. It seems that last night you pulled quite a show. Care to explain why a level 3 earth witch would cast such a strong protective spell?" Matthew asked his eyes staring deep into Adien's as if expecting to catch any lie in them.

Suddenly at the reminder of last night events Adien's fear turned into anger. "Well if the Authority would stop being a bunch of scary cats about vampires I might not have had to do it. And it wasn't just me, my brother and I combined our power to cast a vampire out of the house." He half lied.

"I agree, I wish the Authority would give us green light to apprehend them, some vampires are having a bit of too much fun." That caught Adien off guard...was Matthew really agreeing with him or was he just playing tricks on him to get him to talk? "Well If that's all you want of me, you'll excuse me but I have to go." Matthew stopped Adien holding him by the upper arm. "Not so fast, there are still a few more questions that need to be asked."

Adien sighed and held up his hands in defeat. "Look I'm telling you me and my bro-" His sentences was cut short as the sound of his phone interrupted what he was saying. He checked the caller id but it was private frowning and curious he picked it up.

"Hello my little kitty, I've missed you." Adien's phone slipped from his hand and hit the concrete floor with a loud sound but it didn't matter to Aiden...his blood had run cold at the sound of the man's voice...a voice he could recognize any time..it was James's voice. He felt himself lean forward, he was falling his legs no longer having the strength to carry him. But he never hit the floor as Matthew quickly caught him in his strong muscular arms. "Adien? Are you alright?" Adien blinked and pushed himself up thanking Matthew. "I'm sorry I really have to go." Adien repeated quickly picking up his surprisingly still working phone.

"You are in no condition to drive, let me drive you home." Adien open his mouth to protest but Matthew's look told him to better not. "If the Authority says so." Adien whispered and handed over his keys.

A few moments later they were at Adien's place and Matthew asked if he could be invited in. "Why?" Adien asked, his mind still not really working properly. "I need to ask your brother some questions, I'm sorry but this is my job." Adien nodded and invited him in. As soon as he entered the house he was bombarded with questions from Momo. But Adien acted as if he wasn't hearing anything and just made his way to his room. "Brother this official wants to talk to you about last night." Adien quietly said and just shut himself up in his room.

Matthew watched Adien walk away and made a mental note to check on that call later. "Issac, is it? I'm Matthew Gall." He introduced himself flashing a sweet smile at Issac, he couldn't help notice how handsome the older Clint was. "May I ask you some questions?"

(sorry for the freaking long post -bows- I wanted to cut it in half but then I wanted to make the story move forward)

((It's fine deary~ ^-^))

Issac watched his little brother walk to his room worry was written clearly across his face, "I hope he is alright..." He said in a soft tone of voice before he turned towards the other male and looked up at him blushing slightly at the smile.

"Um yes I'm Issac... Nice to meet you too Mister Gall." He smiled sweetly right back at him, "Yes of course! Please have a seat at the table. I'll make some coffee!" He keep his smile up but his eyes showed that he was worried about his brother, he was still upset with him for running out this morning without him finishing scolding him.

He sighed and racked his fingers through his hair which was not spiked up like it usually was in the front. He was wearing black dress pants and a black vest along with a long sleeved white button down shirt.

The older raven haired male walked over towards the cupboard and opened it, leaning on his tip toes just to reach the two coffee cups showing how his vest and shirt cling to his body.

When the coffee was done he poured two cups and placed them on the table while getting out the cream and sugar from the frig also placing it on the table as he finally sat done and poured some cream in his coffee along with some sugar.

He stirred it with his spoon and took a sip crossing his leg over the other. "So what questions do you have for me?" He asked in a soft tone of voice.

Closing the door shut behind him, Adien breathed in and out slowly closing his eyes in an attempt to shut the world around him for a moment. Unfortunately, Momo's continuous chatter was making it quite difficult. "Would you please shut up for a second?!" He whispered angrily at the little green haired fairy. "An officer of the Authority is standing right outside, if he finds out about you, you and me both are done for, do you understand? Now shut up for a second and let me think!" He harshly said to Momo, making the poor little thing cry.

Momo was just too happy to see his master that he couldn't help start asking him all kind of questions, on top of that, he wasn't aware of the situation with the Authority at all. Sighing and now feeling bad for making Momo cry, the earth witch petted the fairy's head careful. "Sorry but I just had a very rough day, I didn't mean to lash it out at you." He said and slowly walked towards a desk in his room and turned on his laptop. He glanced at his phone and frowned at the sight of its half broken screen, it seemed to still work perfectly fine...but with a screen like that? He might have to buy a new one. Great, just what he needed.

After browsing some pages on the net he found what he was looking for, it was a year old news paper reporting the death of four teenagers involved in a car accident and the one driving was James. What was going on? Was it his imagination playing tricks with him? Was it because his powers had evolved that now he was seeing or hearing things? He closed his eyes and leaned his forehead against the desk suddenly too tired to think anymore. If only it was already night and he could be in Eve's arms and forget about everything and everyone.

---

Matthew thanked Issac for the coffee with another sweet smile of his. According to the background check he made on the Clint brothers, Issac had filled some complaints about an ex-vampire lover, of course, the Authority did nothing about it. But it let Matthew know that Issac was homosexual just like him and more importantly, single. "Just call me Matthew please." He said with a wink. "Some routine questions, that's all." He said after taking a sip of his coffee.

"Have you noticed anything different in the behavior of your brother lately? Any sign of him talking to himself, perhaps hearing things you haven't?" He asked. "You see, when a witch becomes powerful enough to make a deep connection with their elements a fairy is born, this fairy becomes the witch primary connection with the element. And no one else but the witch can see or hear them." He explained taking another sip.

"And frankly, no offence mister Clint, but I don't believe the two of you together pulled off that kind of a stunt." He said mentioning the protective barrier around the house. He was no expert but he knew that the two of them combined wasn't enough to cast such a strong spell.

Issac blushed lightly at the wink, but put his cup down and leaned back in his chair looking at the man with his gray eyes. "I know what happens when a witch gets stronger and no I haven't seen him acting strange... Or talking to himself..." He said quietly while he thought to himself that his brother owed him big time for covering for him about the fairy.

But the next words caught him off guard. He sighed and leaned forwards placing his hands on the table while he closed his eyes for a few minutes as the events of last night came back causing him to shake slightly. His hands turning into fist, he opened his eyes and looked at the man.

"Sure we did! We had to! To...." He then leaned back once again shaking in anger along with slight fear. He knew his brother would have heard him raise his voice and it was rare for him to do so, "You people just turn the other way when it comes to vampires! How else would we have him leave here without biting me!"

He said in a harsh tone of voice, tears were gathering in his eyes. He took his hands off of the table and placed them on his face. "If you have no more questions then please... Leave..." Issac said behind his hands, he started rubbing his eyes. He looked so helpless and broken like last night.

Matthew silently gasped at Issac's obvious distress, it was obvious he was still shaken up by whatever had happened last night. He had seen many cases involving domestic violence to know that it was hard for the victim to get over their fears of their abusive lovers. It angered him that the Authority would just sit still and do nothing while vampires acted as if they ruled the world. He never liked the blood-suckers and seeing Issac breaking down in front of him made him hate them even more. He stood up from when he was sitting ready to go to Issac side to calm him down but the younger Clint stopped him before he could do so.

---

Back in his room, Adien tried to calm his thoughts when the loud voice of his brother caught his attention. It was so unusual to hear his brother yell and to make things worst he could feel Issac growing discomfort. What had that stupid officer said to his brother? He thought as he rushed out of his room and towards the living-room, Momo flying faithfully behind him.

"Are you satisfied now? All you people do is nothing while others suffers, mister Gall, I think you should leave now." Adien said as he rushed to his brother side and glared at Matthew, how dare he make his brother cry?

Matthew frowned not liking Adien's tone in the least, but he couldn't blame him. It was because the Authority was so afraid of Vampires that Issac was in this situation in the first place. "I'm sorry." He said to both of them and pulled a card with his name and personal number on it. "If you need help don't hesitate to call me...or just for a talk over a cup of coffee...please." He softy said to Issac and placed the card on the table. Adien just silently glared at him. "Not everyone in the Authority is happy about the system." He finally said and walked away leaving the Clint's house.

Once alone Adien's face relaxed as he sat down next to his brother. "Are you okay? What happened?" He asked concerned. Momo kept on flying in circles above them, obviously concerned as well.

Issac took in a deep shaky breath and wiped his eyes while picking up the card with a frown crossing over his face, "He was asking questions about you and the fairy... I lied to him of course and about what had happened last night..." He spoke softly, he looked like a broken and weak man right now but who could blame him.

He looked at his little brother and gave him a shaky smile. "And I'll be fine... I just need to get out of the house for a while... I need to talk to Kevin about... Something..." He said quietly, lifting his hand up and patted his little brothers cheek before standing up and then falling back down on his chair.

"Jeez... Look at me! I have never felt this useless and weak before!" He gritted his teeth and slammed his fist down on the table. "It's all Oliver's fault! If I have never have met him then..." He sighed and shook his head clearing his thoughts away. "Sorry Adien but... I really need to talk to Kevin..."

Kevin was Issac's childhood friend and a level five air witch, he actually was one of the few who had a choice to work for the Authority but he declined and owns a very successful Car dealer ship.

Issac got up once again and was able to stand this time, "You can come along too if you want... You can ask him about fairy's as well..." He said in a soft tone of voice. He glanced at the oven clock and saw that it was going on 5 o'clock which meant the vampires would be roaming about soon.

Adien only smiled sadly at his brother, of course he was feeling like this it was only natural...if it weren't for that Oliver and that stupid officer asking question - it angered him so much. He wished he could just erase the memories of Oliver from his brother's mind but he couldn't. More than once the thought of asking Eve to compel Issac crossed the earth witch's mind, but he knew that option was out of the window as soon as it came. He knew Eve wouldn't agree and Adien would hate himself for doing such a thing to his brother, whether it was to help him or not.

"Alright." He said nodding. "He might help me give my car a good paint, the poor thing needs it!" He said cheerfully for his and his brother sake. He glanced at the clock as well, but his thought was a bit different from his brother, soon Eve would wake up and they'll meet. He couldn't wait to see him and feel secure in his strong protective arms. "You drive!" He said pushing his brother out the door playfully, Momo following them with a happy smile on his face.

Issac couldn't help but laugh lightly at what his brother was trying to do, he sighed and shook his head. "Okay, okay, okay! Jeez! I can walk on my own thank you very much!" He said laughing slightly after he locked up the house and got in his brothers car driving towards the car dealer ship.

He kept on thinking about what Matthew had said, he might take him up on his offer to talk and apologize for how he acted.

``````````````````````

That the car dealer ship Issac saw a very good looking man with tan skin, jet black hair and amazing sky blue eyes, the man was well built and had a strong aura surrounding him. He was dressed in a suit and he looked very pissed, "Get out of here you fucking free loader! And stay out!" He yelled causing the air to turn slightly cold outside.

He gritted his teeth but sighed and rubbed his forehead. Issac couldn't help but chuckle at the man who whipped his head in the direction where it came from. The man grinned and walked over towards him, "And how can I help you... Sir.."

He purred in a seductive kind of way causing the raven to flush brightly, when he felt the man wrap his arm around his shoulder and gave it a squeeze while winking at him. "You know.. We have the best deals... In the back..." He said wiggling his eyebrows causing poor Issac to blush even more.

"Cut it out Kevin..." The man pouted and sighed before he released the slightly younger male, "Party killer..." He grumbled before his eyes landed on Adien. "Man oh man! The Clint men are very sexy!" He said laughing and walked over towards the younger male giving him a hug.

"It's good to see you Adien..." He chuckled releasing him and looking at both Issac and his younger brother. "And what do I owe the pleasure of having you two here?" Issac sighed and rubbed the back of his head. "There are some things that we need to talk to you about..."

Kevin's face turned serious and he nodded. "I see... Well then lets go inside and talk..." He said walking towards the building and looking back to see the two brothers following behind him.

He was wondering what happened, he could tell it was something big considering the fact that Issac is looking pale in the face and he looked like he was crying which caused him to frown. What happened to them that made them both so tense?

Adien smiled as he watched his brother cheer up a little bit at the sight of his childhood friend. The man was indeed good looking and Adien wasn't going to lie, he used to have a crush on Kevin way back in time - right before James came into his life. He mumbled a "Good to see you too" as the older male hugged him affectionately. He still didn't understand why Issac fell for Oliver instead of Kevin...they would have made such a better couple. Besides Kevin had earned Adien's respect and admiration for turning down the Authority and deciding what to do with his life on his own.

He followed the older men into what seemed like an office in the back of the building. Adien took an empty seat and sat down, Momo quietly sitting on his shoulder. After Adien's outburst at him earlier that day, he learned to stay quiet when other people were around.

Kevin pulled out his office chair for Issac to use to sit on, which caused him to flush even more but he sat down on the chair anyways while the air witch twisted his wrist around and a chair came floating over and landed on the ground which he sat on.

"So... Issy are you okay? You seem... Tense more so then normal..." Issac sighed and frowned slightly, "Oliver came over last night... And.." That made the air in the room turn icy, the jet black haired male gritted his teeth. "What did that bastard do to you now!?"

He hissed which made his friend look down at the table with a frown, Kevin sighed and racked his fingers through his hair. "Let me take a guess.. He tried to have sex with you and bite you... And please tell me if I'm hot or cold?" Kevin was the type of man who was very straight forward with his feelings, if he didn't like you he would say it straight to your face.

He frowned when he saw his friend start to shake slightly, he got up from his chair and walked over towards him and pulled the chair out to just give him a hug. "Shush... Your okay... Nobodies going to hurt you..." He said in a soothing kind of voice which was making Issac calm down slowly.

They both stayed like that for a few minutes before he pulled back to lift the earth witch's chin up. "Listen to me Issac... You are not weak... Oliver was the one who was holding you back... He made you think you are weak! Hell I think your a lot stronger then I am..." He chuckled lightly when he saw a small smile spread across his friends face.

"Thank you..." He nodded before standing up right and looking over at Adien. Kevin's own fairy was perched on his shoulder, and he had long white hair and bright blue eyes. "Master there's another fairy in the room..." He said softly while kicking his legs back and forth.

He chuckled and tapped his head, "Why don't you go and say hello Sky..." He giggled and flew over towards the other and smiled at him. "Hi! I'm Skyler! Or Sky for short! What's your name?" He asked in a soft tone of voice. Kevin sighed, "So... You have a fairy now huh Adien?" He asked the younger male with his hands shoved in his pockets.

Adien stayed silent the entire time, staring angrily at his hands resting on his knees. How he wished he could help his brother, keep him away from harms way. He swore that if he ever saw Oliver again he'll do something really bad to the vampire, he didn't care whether the Authority condemned him to death for that. If it meant his brother could finally live free and without worries he could risk it all. He knew his brother would do the same thing for him. Momo flew from Adien's shoulders and opened his mouth to reply to the other fairy, but closed it and turned to look at Adien pleadingly instead.

Adien frowned confused not knowing why Momo was looking at him in such a way until Kevin's next words cleared his confusion. So it seems Momo just met Kevin's Fairy? Of course Adien couldn't see it. Finally he understood what Momo was asking for. "Of course you can talk with him, no need to ask me for permission." He said almost angrily at the green haired being. "Thank you master!" He beamed and happily turned to other fairy. "My name is Momo! Nice to meet you!" He said with a wide smile.

Adien sighed and nodded at Kevin. "Yeah, he appeared to me this morning...not that I was happy about it." He said folding his arms over his chest while eyeing Momo chatting happily. Were fairies always happy? "Is there a way I could..." He paused to whisper the other words so that Momo couldn't hear "set him free?"

Kevin sighed and watched his own fairy talk away and giggle why flying around the room, he could tell that he was playing around with the other fairy.

"You know I wasn't too happy when Sky appeared to me one day myself but... I got use to him being around... I've also thought of it and I'm not sure if we can set them free... I've tried believe... But I have read that you need to show them kindness other wise they will turn on you in the end..."

He said turning around and looking at Issac who was looking at a card which made him raise an eyebrow. "Hey Issac..." "Hm..." Kevin rubbed his forehead, but smiled softly at him when he looked up at him. "Could you open up the top drawer on the left?" He nodded and did as was told and raised an eyebrow up taking out a book.

"What's this?" He asked looking at his friend who walked over and grabbed it, taking it over towards Adien. "Here... It should help you with your fairy." He said with a soft smile on his face just then there was a knock on his door.

"Boss there are some... "People" here to see you...." Kevin sighed and nodded at the two men, "Well duty calls... If you guys need to talk or a car then come see me... Sky!" Sky stopped playing with Momo, he frown and looked at his new friend with sadness.

"I hope I'll see you again..." He said softly, the jet black haired male shook his head. "Sky... If you feel lonely or you want to hang out with your friend you can..." Sky smiled brightly and hugged the green haired fairy. "Bye Momo! I'll see you later!"

He said before waving and landing on his masters shoulder, Kevin opened the door and left it opened.

Issac took out his phone and looked at the time, his eyes widening. "Oh shit! It's that late already! I'm going to head on home before I run into you know who... Are you coming? Because I'm sure Everette is at our house right now..." He said looking at his brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everette was sitting on the front porch of the Clint's home, he was dressed in leather black pants and a tight black t-shirt that left little room to wondering eyes. He had an envelope in his hands, he looked bored. Not nervous but bored. He looked at his watch and wonder where Adien was at.

Kindness, huh? Adien thought for a moment as he watched Momo's happy face. The more he looked at the tiny little man the more he thought it wasn't that bad of an idea to keep him around. Having a companion didn't seem that bad and frankly he could always pretend Momo wasn't even there if he wanted. Besides, by the looks of it, it seemed that Kevin was really fond of his fairy. Not only that, he could lend his brother some of his magic whenever he was in need.

He accepted the book handed to him with a thank you and looked it over. "This will help me?" He asked as he started looking inside it. It was a good thing that Kevin had this book. They never taught them about fairies in school, so his knowledge on the field was almost nonexistent. "Yes I really hope to see you again too, Sky!" Momo said just as cheerful as the other fairy and waved goodbye, happy that he'd made a friend.

Adien looked up at his brother from the book in his hands, it seemed he had missed Kevin when he walked away. But the mentioning of Eve's name fired him up. "Yeah, we should go." He said standing up and following his brother towards the car as Momo returned to his shoulder. "Are you thinking about calling that officer, Matthew was it?" He asked noticing the card in his brother's hand.

Issac looked up from it and nodded his head, "Yeah... I have some questions of my own that I want to ask him..." He said getting into the passenger side of the car after the car got unlocked. He pulled out his flip phone and dialed the number, "I just hope he has the answers I'm looking for..."

He said to his brother when he got in the car. He placed his phone up to his ear and listened to it ring. He was slightly nervous and uneasy calling him but he needed to get some facts straight, he knew that since he worked for the Authority he would know more about how to deal with vampires even though they were to scared to do anything about it.

Kevin watched them pull out of the parking lot and drive away, his eyes narrowed when he turned his head towards a werewolf. "Look... I'll get your money by the end of the week deal!" He said glaring at the man with blond hair and brown eyes.

Adien nodded as he started the engine and pulled the car into the drive-way. He didn't trust Matthew that much, honestly, he didn't trust anyone from the Authority. But if the man had answers to his brother's problems then who was he to stop him? Momo sat by the window gasping and making surprised sounds at the many different sights of the human world he could see from the window. Everything was so weird and fascinating at the same time to the little fairy. Adien couldn't help chuckled at the little man's expression, it was very cute.

---

Matthew was in the kitchen of his small apartment heating up some Chinese food he ordered a few minutes ago before he heard his phone ringing. His phone was lying on the kitchen table and after picking it up he looked at the caller id but didn't recognize the number. "This is Gall speaking." He answered wondering who could be calling him.

Issac jumped when he heard his voice but took in a deep breath before he answered, "Um... Hello Mister Gall... It's me Issac Clint... I was wondering if I could talk to you about some things... Are you busy right now?" He asked in a semi-nervous tone of voice.

He felt kind of bad for the way he acted earlier, and he was like his brother he didn't trust anybody from the Authority but... For some odd reason he felt like he could trust Matthew. "If your busy then we could meet up tomorrow..." He said in a quiet tone, glancing over at his little brother then back out the window again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everette checked his watch again and sighed he racked his fingers through his hair once again with his free hand, he then lifted up the envelope and wondered if this was a good idea or not. He got two tickets to go to Paris, both first class tickets. He was hoping that Adien would like the surprise, he looked around looking for his car. He came on his motorcycle so it was parked against the garage door.

Adien glanced at his brother and then back at the road in front of him with a smile. Oh he knew what that look meant, the little officer had moved his brother off his feet, huh? Good. His brother needed some fun too and forget about his worries, even if the cause of his fun is an officer of the Authority. He could let that annoying fact slip.

---

Matthew almost dropped the box of noodles he was holding in his other hand, almost. It was Issac Clint, the handsome man he had to question early that day. He smiled automatically glad that the other had decided to call him. It was a good thing since he really couldn't stop thinking about him. Matthew was even considering paying him another visit just to check on him. "No, now it's fine really." He said moving to store his untouched food in his refrigerator. "Is there somewhere you want to meet or should I go over to your house?" He asked closing his refrigerator door.

---

Adien's house became visible and so did a figure standing by their porch. His heart skipped a beat at the sight of Eve. Sexy and extremely handsome Eve, standing there waiting for them. He lightly bite on his bottom lip as he pulled the car into the garage, trying to suppress his desire of rushing out of the car in jumping into Eve's arms.