Resistance (Yin_Yang_Lover 1x1)

tuti

Nick's hazel eyes widened and a deep shade of red appeared on his pale cheeks, the contrast was very obvious. He was blushing; embarrassed that he was was caught starring - no - admiring, the other man. "Ah! I'm sorry! I didn't mean to..." He trailed off as he apologized and looked down, suddenly finding his hands, that were resting on his knees, extremely interesting. He kept his face down unable to look up into the man's strong gaze again, the man had very powerful eyes that made him too self-conscious.

---

Momo didn't say anything as he stood still his big bright green eyes unblinking. He was trying to scan the magic that was still lingering on the fallen tree. "No." He finally said shaking his head. "It is similar to master's magic but this was not his doing." The little earth fairy said to his companion with a grim expression on his tiny face as he looked at the fallen tree. It was a rare right to see Momo with a serious expression. "Let's go inside and ask them!" He said and flew back into the house through the open window.

---

Adien felt his blood run cold after hearing his brother's heart-breaking question. It was true that he could barely remember his parents faces and to make it even worse, he couldn't remember the last time he went into their room to look at their pictures. As he was growing up he also detached himself from the memory of them in order to become stronger. He didn't want to cry every time the kids at school bullied him for being an orphan. Kids could be so cruel sometimes.

But his brother was different. He had been there for him always. He was Adien's mother and father figure whenever needed but also the caring older brother. He even sacrificed his own innocence in order for Adien to have a normal life and to be able to buy him the things he wanted. How could he ever forget about his brother so easily as he did his parents? His brother didn't fail him as his parents did. If it weren't for Issac...

He felt like crying too, just the idea of Issac no longer being in his life was enough to break his heart. Instead he walked over to his older brother and wrapped his arms around him and hugged him tightly, fighting back the tears that were threatening to come out. How could he cheer up his brother if he was crying as well?

"What has gotten into you?" He said with a soft voice as he hugged his brother tightly and felt some tears fall on his back. Seeing his brother like this made him angrier at his parents for leaving them...for forcing Issac to become an adult before time. He then pulled back just enough so that he could place both hands on Issac's wet cheeks. "And you are not going to disappear, you'll die a happy old man in your sleep and I'll soon follow. We'll always be together, just like we have been." He said, his voice breaking a little and kissed his brother's cheek before leaning their foreheads together.

(That's totally fine dear, besides the RP is ours, yours and mine, so any idea you want to do just say so :) Btw since he was little Adien blamed his parents for leaving them on their own (he couldn't help compare himself with the other kids) and that's how he grew cold to their memory ^^ )

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tuti

• yin_yang_lover

A soft chuckle escaped from Kevin's lips before he turned his attention back to the road ahead of him, "I don't mind a cute guy staring at me~" He said in a laughing tone of voice. He then turned the car left and drove down a side street, he knew where the best cafe was at and it was close.

"Hell if it was the other way around I would be staring too... For a shape shifter your pretty cute... And that blush is not helping your case!" He released another deep throaty laugh. He then turned right and into a parking lot.

He pulled up into a spot and parked his car, taking the key out and unbuckling his seat belt, he got out first and closed his door. The jet black haired male walked around to the passenger side of his car and opened the door up for Nick. Hey even Kevin could be a gentleman at times.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sky's eyes widened when he felt the air pressure drop to an almost suffocating level, he flew right after his companion and grabbed his arm. A look of seer uneasiness was seen clearly on the air fairies face. "Momo... It's not a good idea... If we go near your Master we will start breathing harshly... The air pressure coming from upstairs is dangerous for fairies..." He said to the other male with a soft and unsteady tone of voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Issac was quiet for a few minutes as he listened to his little brother talk, the mere thought of him not forgetting him made him happy, he couldn't help but smile softly at the old man comment. He then nuzzled Adien's nose with his before he kissed his forehead.

"... Everything.... Every choice I made... Was all wrong... Some of them made me think about my own mortality... About what happened to mother and father... How unfair it was for them to leave us alone... Hell I couldn't even live a normal childhood! All I worried about was how we would survive and what our next meal would be... But..."

He placed the photo album down and hugged his little brother back. "But you are right we'll die old and together..." He said finally realizing why he wakes up every morning... Why he lives each day... Why he's still around... It's all because of Adien.

He's the reason why he's still alive and breathing. If he didn't have his little brother he would feel empty and hollow, he would die. The older raven haired male tighten his hold on the younger long haired male. Yes he would live only for his brother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Little did both Clint brothers know that a man who looked a lot like Issac was leaning against a wall in a very large house looking outside of the window. He frowned and sighed, soon... Very soon he will make his presence known to his two sons, guilt was eating away at him.

He felt bad for hiding but... After his wife saved him from being killed he dying wish was to hide and become strong enough to take down the Authority but also to watch their sons from the shadows. He did so for a while but it became to risky so he stopped altogether. How many years has it been since he last saw his children? He lost count... 'Issac... Adien... I hope you two are alive....'

((Oh okay and I had to put that little part in... ^^; Hope you don't mind and if you do I'll take it out. =3))

A soft gasp escaped Nick's lips as he stared at Mr. Monroe. The man flirtatiousness was affecting him in a strange and weird way that was hard for him to explain. He felt his blood rush to his face and he could feel a blush spread all the way to the tip of his ears. At the same time his heart skipped a beat and did a somersault, something he had never experienced before. He didn't know what it was but hearing the other male calling him cute made him feel happy, "special", yet embarrassed at the same time. There was also something else he was feeling but he couldn't yet comprehend what it was.

He then blinked several times and shook his head as if to clear his confusion and stepped out of the car. Then it hit him. Didn't he just call me a shape-shifter? How did he know?! It wasn't as if he had it written it on his curriculum vitage or on his forehead! "How...How did you know I'm a, shape-shifter?" He asked a bit nervous and followed the taller man into the establishment. Maybe Mr. Monroe is a wolf and sniffed my true nature? He thought. The man had the strong body of a werewolf, it was obvious that he was pure muscle even under those clothes, yet he was so clean and polite. Two things werewolves lacked.

---

Momo looked at Sky and then back at the window, Skyler had stopped him right before he could go inside. The green haired fairy couldn't feel anything at all but then again, he wasn't a fairy of the element of air. He then turned to look back at the pretty air fairy and asked. "Why is the air pressure near my master dangerous? Is he in danger?" He asked worry evident in his eyes. First the tree falls thanks to an unknown source of earth magic and now this? Something must be wrong.

---

Adien closed his eyes as he returned the hug. A soft smile graced Adien's lips glad to see his brother was feeling better. He then looked down at the photo album on the floor next to his brother. A part of him wanted to grab it and open it...to look at their pictures, at the life they once had and long lost. But as soon as that feeling appeared he pushed it back making it disappear. He glanced back up into his brother's gray eyes and his smile grew. He really loved his brother. He was looking forward to go with Eve to Paris tomorrow; but he was going to call and check on him everyday, maybe twice a day...

"Oh right!" Adien said suddenly remembering the fallen tree in their backyard. "The sakura tree just fell down, completed pulled down from its roots." He said and paused as he remembered the little earth-shake his brother caused last time. "Issac...your powers are getting stronger."

(Oh that's fine! Just that you said Issac looked like his mother (in a previous post) you want to change that or keep it? and omg Kevin is such a lady killer xD btw that scene between Issac and Adien reminded me of Pi and Richard Parker...it almost made me cry (again). T.T )

• 3 weeks later...

(since all of our posts got deleted in the process of reviving YO I'll summarize a little. Scene 1: Nick found out Kevin is an air witch but is not 100% happy with it thanks to the Authority and starts to feel really attracted to Kevin's flirtatiousness (he starts to feel comfortable around the other man), Kevin offers to pay for Nick's order. Scene 2: Momo and Sky talk about the things that changed the moment they stepped into the human world and Sky suggest that they should go back to their world just to visit. Scene 3: In spite of feeling very melancholic and sad as he remembers the life they once had, Adien manages to cheer up his older brother a little bit and invites him to go shopping with him for his trip to Paris with Eve the following day. Scene 4: Issac and Adien's father watches over his sons, together with a shape-shifter friend.)

---

Nick couldn't help feel calm sitting there in that booth talking with Mr. Monroe. For some reason it felt really natural to talk with the slightly older man. It wasn't as if Nick had a hard time getting friendly with the people around him, just that he hadn't expect it to be this easy with a man like Mr. Monroe; who might be his new boss. "Thank you." He said finally accepting the man's offer to take care of the bill. "I think I'll just have some pancakes with bacon then." He said instead of the simple sandwich. He loved pancakes with bacon and if Kevin was treating...

---

Adien watched his brother disappear behind his bathroom door. With a sigh he picked up the forgotten photo album and placed it on top of Issac's bed without a second glance. He then walked into their backyard garden where the tree was lying lifelessly on the ground. Without saying anything to the other two fairies watching him, he crouched down close to the fallen tree and placed both hands, fingers spread, on top of its dead roots. He then closed his gray eyes as he gave the tree some of his life energy. Opening his eyes again, he took a few steps back and watched as the tree's roots came back to life.

Adien didn't do it because this tree had been his mother's, no, he did it because as an earth witch he felt the need to do so. The life of that tree had ended abruptly and it wasn't its time yet, that was the only reason why he decided to revive it. Or so he wanted to believe.

The long haired earth witch then walked back into the house and took a quick shower. Pulled some black skinny jeans and a black tight shirt that was hidden beneath an oversized (for his height) hoody. He then waited for his brother downstairs. "Hey Issac, you'll be the one driving me around today!" He said to his brother upstairs with a grin the other man couldn't see.

(Sorry for the VERY crappy post, but I cant remember the details of your last post x.x)

Kevin smiled lightly behind his cigarette before he took it out of his mouth and exhaled the smoke through his nostrils, he snuffed the rest of it out just as soon as the woman came back and placed a cup of black coffee on the table next to the air witches menu which she picked up.

"I already put you're order in... So.. What will you have?" She questioned the curly haired male before he could say anything the jet black haired male answered for him. "He'll have the pancakes and bacon platter..." He said while grabbing Nick's menu from in front of him and handed it to the beautiful brunette haired woman. "Got it..." She giggled softly while writing down his order.

"And what will you have to drink?" She asked in a sweet tone of voice while glancing over at Kevin who took his phone out of his inner pocket. He glanced at the caller id of his iphone and then placed it back inside of his pocket, after he had done so he picked up his coffee and took a sip from it.

The air witch frowned when he felt that it was a little to hot so he placed the cup down and pointed his finger at it causing a small cool gust to wash over the surface for a few minutes, effectively cooling down his coffee. The woman rolled her eyes at him.

"You're such a show off..." She huffed out while shaking her head and turning her attention to Nick once more. Once she got his drink order she walked away from the table. Kevin picked his cup up again and sipped from it once more, "Ah much better..." He chuckled lightly before placing his cup back down and looked over Nick's face carefully like he was trying to imprint the boy's face to his memory.

~~~~~~~~~~

After Issac was finished with his shower he walked into his room with a small smile on his face, a blue fluffy towel was wrapped around his waist as he walked around his room gather his clothing that he will be wearing for the day. He placed his clothes on the bed and was ready about to drop the towel until the picture frame by his beside caught his attention.

He frown when he realized who the picture it was of. It was of him and Oliver, despite what people say about vampire's not having a reflection was a lie. He walked over towards the table and picked it up. It was a picture of the two of them before Oliver showed off his true colors.

It was taken during a fourth of July party which was fun and wild, a small laugh escaped from his mouth, he remembered Kevin walking right into a pool and laughing like a moron. He was so drunk that night. The earth witch then decided that the blond vampire was in the past now so he opened a drawer up and placed the picture inside of it.

He closed it up and got dressed in some tight black form fitting torn up jeans and pulled on a tight black sleeveless hooded shirt that had zippers on it. The hood was a checkered design and so was the bottom him of of the shirt. He then slipped on his black and white van's while grabbing his wallet, keys and cellphone.

Once he was ready he walked out of his room but not before spraying his peppermint body spray on. His hair was still slightly damp and spiked up in the front like normal. When he got to the bottom of the stairs he smiled softly at his little brother, "If I'm driving you around then you're paying for lunch! Any place I want!" He laughed in a light heartened tone of voice.

The older earth witch then wrapped his arm around his brother's shoulder dragging him towards the front door. "So... Are you going to drag the fairies around? Or are you going to let them stay here?" He asked before halting his movement while looking down at the slightly shorter male.

((That's fine deary ^-^. My post is kind of long lol XD....))

• 1 month later...

Nick was so amazed by the small demonstration of Kevin's power that he almost forgot to order his drink. He had never witnessed a witch do, well, there thing! He went to a normal high school and then attended to a normal college. Even though there were a few students that claimed to be level 1 witches...they were not allowed to practice their magic so he'd never actually seem a witch in action. A small move, cooling a cup of coffee, yet for Nick it was the most amazing thing he'd seen. "That was really...cool what you just did with your coffee." He said pointing at said drink.

His wide hazel eyes moved from that cup of coffee to Kevin's strong hands, strong man hands, slowing moving upwards to his broad shoulders. Lingering more than normal on the man's perfectly shaped lips, as his eyes studied Kevin's strong facial lines, he got caught in the man's stare.

The air witch was beyond handsome, a beauty that would make many drop to their knees for this man. He wanted to say something, maybe apologize for being caught staring, but then the sound of Kevin's phone ringing interrupted them, breaking the spell of the moment. "Shouldn't you answer that?" He said instead wondering if it was okay for Kevin to ignore that call. What if it was some important issue from work and here he was sitting with boring Nick?

---

Adien laughed wholeheartedly as he let his brother pull him close affectionately. "Hmm." He pondered as he glanced at the two fairies engaging in some sort of conversation. "I think they'll prefer to stay here." He said and pulled away from his brother and walked towards Momo and Sky. "Hey, we'll be out for a bit to buy somethings. You'll be okay all by yourselves here?" He asked looking at Sky and then at Momo.

The green haired little earth fairy glanced at his little friend and nodded. "Yes! We'll stay here." Momo said as excited as always. Adien nodded, confident that Momo will not misbehave in his absence and met his brother by the door. "Let's go!" He cheered grabbing Issac's hand pulling him out of the house.

Momo watched his master leave the house and after a few moments of silence he turned to face the air fairy. "So...how do we go back to our world?" He asked titling his head slightly to the side.

---

"Please, Issac, help me think of a surprise gift for Eve." Adien said to his older brother as they walked through the city mall with there arms intertwined. Adien wanted to give or do something for Eve as a thank you for being so good to him, but he knew Eve had plenty of money, so he basically could have whatever he wanted. And that was making it really hard to come up with something good.

"Hmm? Oh no it was nothing to worry about..." The slicked back jet black haired air witch said in a calm and collected tone of voice, waving his hand around in a dismissive manner.

Kevin leaned back in his booth side and rested his arm over the back of the marble booth. But what Nick had said about his little move of cooling down his coffee caused him to laugh lightly at how cute his response was, for some strange reason this shapeshifter was starting to get to him.

"I could show you something even cooler..."

He than leaned forwards slightly and pointed his finger at a napkin container on a table next to their booth.

"You see that container over there? I could lift it up without moving my finger... Watch it carefully..."

The older man smirked in a playful kind of way before looking over at his "target" and slowly felt the air current under the container. Without moving his finger, the container lifted off of the table slightly, hovering there for a few minutes before lowering it back down on the table.

"That's the cool thing about controlling the air... It's such a massive amount, I could even suck the air out of a person if I so wish to... But I'm not evil so I won't do that..." He said before picking up his cup and sipping from it, acting like he didn't just lift a napkin container.

~~~~~~

Sky blinked a few times but waved goodbye to Adien before turning his attention back on the earth fairy after he heard him speak to him once again.

The air fairy plopped down on the kitchen table edge, swinging his bare pale smooth legs back and forth as his light blue eyes locked onto Momo's bright green ones.

"Well, I found this hole in the Master's apple tree and realized that with a little bit of magic, it opens up a portal to our world... I discovered it while I was playing out back with the birds... It was by chance that I found that hole." The long silver haired air fairy had said in a light giggling tone.

~~~~~~

"Um... Well how about you surprise him with something.... Spontaneous..." Issac said while tapping his chin with his free hand, since his other arm was linked together with his younger brother.

To anybody who didn't know them they would think that the two brothers were a couple but to those who do know them knew better and knew that they were in fact very close.

Unknown to them that somebody from afar was taking snap shots of the two brothers, watching them very carefully. The man who was taking the pictures took out a walkie talkie and pressed a button on it.

"Their walking pass the fountain right about... Now..."

Just as soon as those words left the tri-colored haired males mouth- the water fountain beside the Clint brothers overflowed onto the floor and soon became iced over, causing both males to slip and fall on their bottoms.

"Did it work?" A sly and cocky voice broke over the walkie talkie.

"Oh it worked alright..." The well hidden man smirked as he took a snap shot of the two brothers who were having a hard time standing up due to the iced over floor.

"You okay Adien?" Issac's voice sounded worried, he hoped his brother didn't hurt himself with the slip and fall. The older Clint slowly helped the younger Clint up making sure to watch their steps. He turned his attention back to the water fountain and noticed the water was running again. How strange...

(To clear somethings up, the reason why the fountain froze was because of Christian, and the person who was taking pictures of the two brothers is another high level air witch who works for Jacob. Now, why is Christian and this other person following the two brothers around? Well because Jacob told them to cause as many problems for the two brothers as they can and to top it off Christian was trying to hurt Issac but poor Adien was caught in the cross fire of that.)

"Wow." That was the only intelligent word his brain could come up with after witnessing yet another demonstration of Kevin's power. He used to think really high of shape-shifters back in the days when he was younger. Of course, that idea soon crumbled to nothing as he was soon faced with reality. The unfairness of the world they lived in. A world where a few had everything easily, while the rest had to struggle in order to survive.

But for some reason, in spite of the fact that Kevin was clearly a very powerful and wealthy man, he didn't feel the slightest bit of resentment. In the contrary he felt extremely captivated by the man's aura of danger and sexiness. "And you have never...ever, felt like using that technique on some one?" He asked belatedly forgetting his place.

---

"Hmm." Momo mused as this new information sunk in. "Well, master will be away for a few days after tomorrow, he told me I'll be staying with his brother Issac." He said folding his tiny arms of his flat chest. No matter how much he'd begged Adien to take him with him, Adien didn't yield. It wasn't like he hated been with Issac, in fact he really liked the older man. But his place was to be next to his master to be of any help when needed. "Maybe I can ask master's brother to let me sleep over at your place, that way we can check that tree out?" He suggested.

---

Everything happened so fast that Adien didn't had the time to react. The only thing his mind could register in that split of a second was his feet losing balance and hitting the back of his head and right elbow really hard. His elbow stung a lot and the back of his head hurt like hell.

The long haired witch let his older brother help him up carefully, yet he had trouble standing straight from all the dizziness he was feeling. "I'm fine." He said finally looking at the frozen fountain, the cause of their fall. "What the hell happened?" He asked angrily, immediately causing his head to hurt even more. Wincing, he reached up to touch the area that hurt the most just to see his hand covered in his own blood. "Fuck." He said more worried about the blood on his hand than all the curious eyes on them.

"I have to sit down." He said to his brother weakly, the sight of blood making him even more dizzy.

(That's fine! You okay with Adien having a small concussion?)