Resistance (Yin_Yang_Lover 1x1)

tuti

"Y-yes." Adien said a bit shaky and let Eve guide his hard penis inside of him. "Hmm." He moaned with a low voice as he was hit with the burning sensation of being penetrated by Eve's big cock. Nonetheless, he pushed his body down, letting his body swallow it all in before he began to bounce up and down the hard staff. He leaned his forehead on Eve's shoulder for strength as he lovingly pushed his hips up and down, the circled of muscle inside of him holding Eve's penis tightly.

"Ah..." He moaned some more as he quickened his pace a little bit, the darkness intensifying the pleasure he was feeling. "Are you enjoying this?" He asked barely a whisper into Eve's ear, he hoped vampire was because he sure as hell was.

---

A small smile appeared on Matthew's face, so Issac had a feisty side of him as well? He liked that, he was even more interested in the other man now. Not only that he really admired how much the two brothers seemed to care for one another. Wasn't that why he was an officer? To protect those in need? "Well, then I hope this makes me win some of your trust." He said with a wink at the gray eyed beauty in front of him.

He then took a deep breath before closing his dark eyes, he placed two fingers over his lips and started chanting something in another language, one that Issac probably didn't understand.

After a few seconds it still seemed as if nothing had happened but Matthew had created a powerful spell over his own presence covering his magic level and keeping it in place. Now he could use his magic as he pleased and the Authority would never know.

After the spell was created he opened his eyes and fished a lighter from the back of his pocket and lighted it up. He didn't smoke but fire witches it was harder for them to make connection with their element so walking with a lighter all the time was handy. He pulled the fire from the lighter creating a huge sphere of fire, he gritted his teeth as he made the fire temperature drop. Once satisfied he glanced at Issac. "Here touch it." He said with a smile. He knew the sphere wasn't going to hurt Issac since he had dropped it's temperature to be okay for human touch.

"If your brother learns this spell, he could cast protection spells powerful enough to scare a vampire away...the only problem is that the spell don't last very long." He explained.

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• tuti

• yin_yang_lover

A low chuckle broke free from the brown haired vampire who was now placing his hands on slender hips, he was helping Adien move which caused a low groan to surface. "Ugh... What do you think..." He said in a harsh but husky tone of voice as he moved along with the younger, meeting him thrust after thrust.

He was enjoying himself very much, the tight heat felt so good around his cock. Eve kept his eyes opened to watch his lover's expressions which to him were breathtaking, "Move a bit faster..." He whispered softly before helping him increase his speed him having his hands on his hips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The gray eyed male blushed very lightly at the wink and tilted his head to the side when he heard the other chant, it was weird because he didn't understand what he was saying. But when he saw the large sphere of fire he looked amazed at what was created before him.

He gave him a look that said he was crazy, "I'm not touching fire... I don't want to get burned" He said giving him a small smile. At the mention of his brother he sighed and crossed his arms over his chest, "Well that's comforting to know that it will scare vampires away..."

He frowned and looked down at the ground, "I just wish I was stronger...." He said softly frowning even more, Issac felt helpless, he knew his brother wouldn't be living with him forever and on top of that he can't even defend himself against vampires. More importantly Oliver... Just the very thought of the blond sent an unwanted shiver to run down his spine.

Adien nodded as he pushed himself up and down as fast as he could, which wasn't much but Eve's strong hands on his hips helped him to pick up the right speed. "Ah-Hn...Eve...I~!" The long haired male couldn't help moan as Eve's hard penis hit the right spot over and over again. His black hair flowed down his back like wings as he pushed himself up and further down, taking Eve as far as he could.

"I-I can't..." His mind was a complete blur, no room for coherent thoughts, the darkness forcing him to focus only on the sweet pleasure of Eve's penetrations. The bed began to bounce violently as well as the two lovers increased their speed a bit more, together - trying to reach the highest bliss.

---

"Don't be afraid, it is fire but I controlled its temperature." Matthew said with a chuckled as he made the sphere of fire float in the air for a bit. It looked like a simple ball of fire, but it held so much energy that it could kill a vampire if he hit him right on with it. Its heat, if Matthew wanted to, could imitate the heat of the sun which is lethal for a vampire. That's how really powerful an Authority officer was. But he felt the binding spell slipping away which meant he had to undo the magic. As he held his hands in the air, the sphere became smaller and smaller until it disappeared in thin air.

Matthew then glanced at Issac with a smile that said that he was really moved by what the other had said. "So you want to become stronger?" He said moving closer to the earth witch. "You can. I know the Authority decides who can and who can't study magic, but nothing can stop you from becoming stronger." He said as he leaned against a car, still looking at the other male.

"Some witches are born with natural high level of power, some with less. That they can't go to school to develop that power is just too discriminating." Matthew had always hated that of the Authority. It was like taking the right of low level witches to improve or as if they weren't even worthy of doing magic. "If you really want to become stronger...I could teach you." He said pushing his hands inside his Levi jean's pockets.

• 2 weeks later...

"Hold on for a little while longer..." Eve managed to get out between his pants, he then halted their movement and removed one hand from Adien's waist. He lifted his arms up and untied the younger males wrist, "Wrap your legs around my waist..."

He ordered in a very husky and sensual kind of voice. The brown haired male without a warning leaned forwards causing the long haired male to lay back. He was still inside of the younger male and he smirked slightly before he started to move in a slow and teasing kind of way. He wanted to try and see how long the earth witch will be able to last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"More then anything in the world... I want to become stronger and be able to protect my family! I'm sick and tired of people always... Always protecting me from Oliver.... I don't want to be a hindrance on my little brother any more..." He said as his hands balled into fist, he hated relying on his brother to protect him from his ex-lover! He hated to feel weak and worthless!

Issac took in a deep breath and looked up at him, a look of determination was written clearly across his face. "Then.... Teach me please..." He walked up to him and stopped when he was only a few feet in front of Matthew, "I'm willing to do anything if it meant that I could protect my little brother and myself!" His voice sounded serious and determined which matched the look in his eyes.

Adien made a faint sound of protest as his lover halted his movements but his commanding yet sensual voice made a shiver of delight run up and down his spine. His back hit the bed's mattress with a bounce as he was pushed back on the comfortable bed. His hands finally free to touch Eve's everywhere he pleased.

The long haired young man did as he was told and wrapped his legs tightly around the vampire's hips, locking their bodies together. Now in this position Eve was the one doing must of the thrusting which left Aiden to concentrate on the waves of pleasures that hit him every time Eve hit that right spot. "Ye-s...ah" His hands ran hungrily all over Eve's body, exploring. From Eve's neck to his broad shoulders, sliding down his flat strong chest and then to stop at his back.

He tried to do as he was told, to hold it in as much as he could...but he couldn't control it any longer and it was all Eve's fault! He unintentionally, buried his not so long nails deep inside Eve's back probably scratching the other male. Of course his brain was in pleasure land and couldn't resister it. Eve buried himself deeper, harder before Adien finally climaxed with a cry of Eve's name, his release all over his stomach.

---

The more Matthew knew about Issac the more fascinated he was about the other male. His will to become stronger to protect his loved ones and himself was admirable...so much that all Matthew wanted to do was to push the other male towards him and smash their lips together in a violent kiss. But he controlled himself as he showed both his hands inside his faded Levi jeans. "Alright, I will teach you." Even though it was illegal for low level witched to learn, Matthew, an officer of the Authority, was willing to break that rule for Issac.

"My apartment is not that spacious but it would be perfect for you to practice there. No one will notice." He said before taking as step closer to the slightly shorter male really wanting to have another taste of those kissable lips. "You don't have to give me anything in return, well maybe a kiss of appreciation would be okay?" He said with a smirk taking yet another step closer to Issac. He knew Issac had a history with a violent ex lover, so he decided to take his chances with him slowly, earn his trust first.

Eve gritted his teeth as he felt the younger male tighten around his member, he gave a few shallow thrusts and came right inside of Adien, filling him up with his seed. He then pulled out after a few minutes and rolled off of the earth witch. A grin spread across his face.

"Well... That was fun eh?" He said laughing lightly before pulling the long haired male into his strong chest. "We should do that more often!" He snickered while taking off the make shifted blind fold off of the younger male and decided to just hold the earth witch for the time being. He enjoyed moments like these.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Matthew agreed to help Issac he felt so happy that unknowing to him that his body moved and he was wrapping his arms around the other males neck, he then leaned up on his tip toes and gave him a soft and sweet kiss.

He then pulled away from his lips and smiled softly up at him. "Thank you! I promise I will work!" Just then he realized what he had just done and he pulled away from him blushing brightly. "Oh... I..." He licked his lips in a nervous kind of way. No way in hell he just kissed Matthew... Right?

"Hmm" the young earth witch hummed contently as he snuggled closer to his lover, enjoying the feeling of their after-sex. "Yeah, I'm surprised the bed survived all that." He said with a giggled. He sighed softly as he rested his head on top of Eve's chest comfortably. The two of them stayed like that for a while until Adien's human necessities started to kick in. "I'm really hungry, why don't you order something while I take a shower?" He said pushing himself up. His legs wobbled a little bit as his tried to walk away from the bed, his back hurting a bit.

He winced slightly as he made his way to the bathroom door but the light on his laptop signalling he had gotten a mail stopped him. Maybe it was something from school? Curiosity taking the best of him, he clicked on enter to open the mail. His eyes widen as he stared at a picture of him in a very degrading position. He was kneeling in front of someone's cock while another one pushed inside of him. Underneath the pictures, in big black letters, "I miss the old times." was written.

He quickly deleted the mail not wanting it be seen by Eve or anyone else. Eve knew about James, but he didn't know all of the gruesome details.

"Make it something light, I'm not that hungry anymore." He said trying to hide the shakiness in his voice as he locked himself in the bathroom before sliding down the door to sit on the floor. Who was that? Someone he knew in the past and had those pictures? Should he tell Eve? No, he shouldn't drag him into this...

---

Matthew smiled, finding Issac's shyness extremely adorable. "Hey, you shouldn't be shy about it." He said lifting Issac's chin up enough so that their lips could meet again in a slow and tender kiss. "You are a good kisser." He said with a chuckle and stepped back. "Should we start tomorrow night with the training? Or will you be busy then?" He asked, the filling of the other's lips against his still lingering.

Eve blinked and scratched the back of his head before he shrugged and pulled on his leather black pants on and his tight black t-shirt. While he was smoothing out his shirt he knocked on the bathroom door, "You want a sandwich?..." He asked in a soft tone of voice.

He knew that something was bothering Adien but he decided to not push it, he leaned against the wall and smiled softly. "Adien... You know I love you right?... And if something is bothering you baby you know you can tell me..." He closed his eyes and sighed. Tonight was going to be a very long night...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The raven haired male blushed even more but then he remembered something however before he could answer him his cellphone started to go off. He looked at him then took out his cellphone, his eyes widened when he saw who it was calling him. Issac flipped opened his phone and pressed the green phone button.

"Hello Mister Irving..."

"Hn... Your a hard person to get a hold of... Listen... Do you have that... Report with you?"

The gray eyed male shifted from one foot to the other in an uneasy type of way. He glanced over at Matthew and then he looked up at the sky.

"... I do..."

"Good boy... I need you to come right now... And come alone..."

Before Issac could say anything else the man on the other line hung up. The raven haired male took in a shaky breath before placing his phone back in his pocket, he turned his head over towards Matthew and gave him a soft smile. "I'll call you tomorrow! Well goodnight!" He said very quickly before he waved at the other male and walked towards his corvette. His hands were shaking like crazy as he tried to fish out his keys.

Adien jumped a bit, surprised a bit by Eve's caring voice. It was so filled with warmth he couldn't go on playing the role of a stubborn witch. He didn't deserve it. Adien didn't think much as he opened the door and practically flew into Eve's arms. He held him tightly trembling, a bit, why was he so scared of someone who was already dead. "The dead is coming back to haunt me." He said softly as he buried his face against Eve's chest and pushed himself back.

Finally deciding to tell everything to Eve...well at least what was happening now. "Today I got a call...and the caller...his voice was just like the one of James...and just now I got a mail...containing a picture he took of me." He said his eyes filled with fear as he looked up into Eve's loving eyes. "How can this be happening if he's already dead?" He asked like a lost child.

---

"Okay..." Was the only thing Matthew could say as he watched Issac drive away. He noticed how the earth witch's behavior changed drastically after that call. He ponder on following him to make sure he was okay but opted not to. What if it was nothing? He'll never earn Issac's trust. With a sigh he made his way to his own car, it was going to be a lonely night.

Everette froze, but wrapped his arms around him and held him close, "Calm down.... If James is back then... He'll have to kill me to get to you..." He said in a harsh tone of voice still holding him closely. He placed his chin on top of Adien's, he already swore to him that if James somehow came back that he would protect him with his life.

"As long as I'm here he wont be able to touch you... You understand..." Eve was slightly pissed at hearing the news. Hell if he had to he would kill the bastard himself!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A black sports car came around the corner and drove past Matthew and in the direction that Issac went. The raven pulled up to a stoplight and he took in a deep breath. His gray eyes glanced over at the glove compartment before he returned the gaze back to what was in front of him.

Issac's hands were shaking slightly, he knew what he was doing was against the law but... He shook his head and turned a right then a left until he came up to this semi-nice looking motel place. When he parked the car, he sat in it with the engine killed.

He opened the glove compartment and took the brown folder out and closed the compartment. He closed his eyes and knew that if he got caught doing this- That's when a knock on his passenger side window snapped him out of his thoughts.

He turned his head and saw a face he knew all too well... It was the District Attorney. The man gave him a sly smile which made him get out of his car to face the man, "I thought you were going to hide your pretty face from me Issac..." The earth witch rolled his eyes and slid the folder across the top of his car.

"This is the last time I'm helping you Irving!" Jacob Irving is a very well known man among the Authority. He was a Level 6 Water Witch, he worked as an Attorney for Werewolves, Vampires, you name it! He may have been a very attractive man but he was nothing but a slime ball!

"Hn... Now who said it would be the last time... You work for me Issac! Or did you forget?" He said snatching up the report and handing it to one of his men that were with him.

"I wonder what your brother would think if he only knew what you were really up too... Do you think he would be happy? That his darling older brother is nothing but a thief?" He said walking around the car and grabbing him by the neck and pinning him against the car.

Issac had tears in his eyes, "P-Please... Don't involve Adien..." Jacob then leaned in and whispered in his ear. "If you talk back again... Well I'll hate to see such a pretty face die..." He the released his neck and walked away leaving him leaning against his car but not before Jacob tossed a money clip on the ground. Issac bent down and picked it up frowning slightly... What had he gotten himself into?

(I wanted to give you reputation for the twist but apparently I gave out too much o.o this Clint brothers are just magnets for trouble xD)

Adien dried his tears with the back of his hand, he didn't like to be this vulnerable, specially not in front of Eve. "It's alright...maybe it wasn't James. He is dead after all." He said stepping away from Eve's warmth. "Maybe I got confused, my powers have evolved maybe that caused my brain to play tricks on me." He sounded so convincing, it was as if he was making himself believe it instead of Eve. "And the picture was probably a prank of one James old buddies...that must be it." He slowly sat down on the corner of the bed, suddenly feeling really tired.

"Please don't tell my brother about this. He has a lot to deal with, I don't want to make him worry any more for nothing." He further said and stood up again to take that very much needed shower - hiding his vulnerability with a facade of security.

((Why thank you deary~ ^-^ I tried to make it interesting! =3 And yeah your telling me! XD))

Everette watched Adien walk into the bathroom with a frown, he sighed and rubbed his forehead. Jeez and here he thought that everything was going so smoothly too. He shook his head. The brown haired vampire was worried that James might be out there somewhere...

Waiting... Watching and planning.... Just thinking about Adien's ex-lover was making his blood run cold. He hated him for what he had done to the earth witch. He walked over towards the younger males bed and sat down on it.

He racked his fingers through his hair in an attempt to calm down. Hell part of him wanted to tell Issac what is going on with his brother but the younger male was right... He had his own problems...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Issac got in his car and drove away from the motel, he was still in shock about what Irving had done... He knew the man was a very dangerous person but... He stopped at the stoplight and thought about how he first got into this mess... He knew it was when he first turned 19.

He sighed and shook his head continuing on his way home, after a few minutes of getting there he pulled up into the driveway and he pressed the button on the dashboard which opened up the garage door. He drove in and parked his car, listening to the door close behind him.

He turned his car off and sat in it for a few minutes before he got out and locked it. He used his keys to unlock the door, he walked inside of the house and closed the door behind him. He leaned against the door and dropped to the floor and pulled his legs up to his chest. He could never tell Adien what he does...

His brother wouldn't look at him the same way again... He released a shaky breath and racked his fingers through his hair.

(hahaha awesome :D I can't wait for James to make his official appearance o.o I already thought of how but haven't found the right moment yet xD)

By the time Issac had returned home, Momo had flown back inside the house. The little man stopped in mid air as his big shining eyes caught sight of the older Clint leaning by the door. He didn't look so well, thought the little fairy as he flew towards the low level earth witch and stood in front of his face. "Master's brother, is there something wrong?" He asked, his big eyes blinking with curiosity.

---

After Adien finished his shower he was feeling a lot better, as if the whole James situation had never happened. Years ago he discovered that if he pushed bad thoughts away, and pretended they never happened, it would make living a bit easier. Though that not always worked.

He stepped back in the room with a towel on his still wet hair and smiled at Eve. "What about my dinner?" He asked stubbornly, one hand on his hip. He kind of regretted telling Eve about what had happened, he really didn't want to drag the vampire into his mess...but it felt really good to know that he had someone (other than his brother) willing to protect him.

((Hehehe, Yup! And then it would be more dramatic~ XD Maybe when Eve and Adien go to Paris? ;D))

Issac lifted his head up and saw Momo standing on his knee, he blinked a few times before he gave the little man a soft smile, "There's nothing wrong... I'm just tired and hungry is all..." He said softly as he leaned his head back unaware that when Jacob gripped his neck he left an indent of a hand and fingers wrapped around his neck.

He then grabbed the fairy in a gentle grip and stood up, he walked into the kitchen and placed the fairy on the counter. The older Clint turned on the light in the kitchen and opened the frig.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eve looked over at him and chuckled softly, he nearly forgot about his hungry lover. Before he could say anything he smelt peppermint and cigar smoke. His nose wrinkled up, "I think your brothers home..." He said with a soft tone of voice. He then stood up and walked up to Adien and kissed his forehead.

"I'll go and make you dinner you just get dressed alright?" He smiled softly at him before giving him another kiss on the forehead and walked out of the room. The vampire headed into the kitchen and saw the older Clint taking food out from the frig and placing it on the counter behind the fairy.

"Hey Issac..." Issac jumped and turned around holding his chest. "Oh god! Everette! You scared the living hell out of me!" He hissed out but his anger dropped when he saw the tall vampire staring at his neck.

Eve's eyes narrowed slightly, "What happened to your neck Issac?" The raven froze and touched his neck, he looked away from him and closed his eyes. "Nothing..." Well that made Everette mad... "Bullshit! Who put their hands on you!" Issac opened his eyes and looked at the now angry vampire.

"It doesn't concern you Everette!" The raven snapped as the ground shook slightly, Everette's anger turned into shock. Did Issac just make the ground shake? Issac placed his hand on his forehead and he walked over towards the table and sat down.

For some reason the air in the room was tense... But Issac spoke up, "Sorry Eve.... I just... Can't tell you who..." He said in a soft tone of voice. He knew that if he told Eve then....

He would find out some how and cause even more problems... Everette stood there staring at the older Clint. What happened to him tonight? Maybe Adien can get him to talk...

(I didn't think of that :D sounds good to me! Btw did Issac channel his powers with Momo or is the man becoming more powerful? :o)

Adien smiled softly as Everette kissed his forehead tenderly and watched him go. With a sigh he rubbed the towel over his body to dry and hair. He looked into his wardrobe and pulled out some dark green boxers, gray baggy pants and a sweater. He suddenly felt the earth beneath him shake very lightly. Was it an earthquake? It was strange but the long haired man concluded that it probably was part of his imagination and started to get dressed.

---

Momo stared from one male to the other in complete confusion as he munched on a grape just as big as his head. He wanted to help, he felt like he should help, but he couldn't understand why humans behaved like that.

---

As Adien entered the room he smiled at the sight of Momo trying to eat a grape that was just too big for him. Adien was starting to think the little fairy was actually very cute. Was he growing fond of the little man? But soon his smile fell as he felt the air in the room too thick to be normal. Something was definitely not right. "What's going on?" He asked first glancing at Eve and then turning to look at his brother before noticing the angry red marks on his neck. "Who did this to you?! Was it Oliver?!" He asked worriedly as he rushed to his side to touch his beloved brother's neck.

((=D, and Issac is becoming slightly more powerful. He was a late bloomer for his powers ^-^~))

"Don't touch me!" Issac said in a panic as he swatted his brothers hands away while leaning back, but when he did that the chair tilted back causing him to fall backwards. However before he could hit the ground Everette caught the back of his chair, the vampire had never seen Issac act like this before!

What happened to him that made him freak out!? The raven's gray eyes widened. He got up off the chair and was about to run out of the room that was until Eve caught him, the older Clint was struggling to get out of the vampires grip.

"Let me go! Stop touching me!" He gritted through his teeth. Eve looked at Adien with a raised eyebrow, a look of confusion crossed over his face. "Let me go you bastard!" He yelled out causing the ground to once again shake but slightly more then before.

The vampire blinked, "Are you making that earthquake Adien?" Issac was still struggling in his grip. He then looked down and his eyes widened, so it was Issac! "Not until you calm down and tell us what is wrong with you!" The earth witch stilled his movements and looked down at the ground. How was he going to explain this...

(yay I root for Issac! :D)

To say that Adien was shocked at his brother outburst was an understatement. He'd never seen Issac act like this, not even when Oliver tried to mess with him. What was going on? He pressed the hand that Issac had swatted away close to his chest. Issac hadn't hit him too hard, but the sting of having his brother pushing him away hurt more than a thousand slaps, on each cheek. To see Everette try to make reasons meet with the usually calm Issac was leaving him speechless.

Momo, the poor fairy who didn't understand what was going on, dropped the grape he was eating to hide behind the curtain that was Adien's long black hair.

Adien slowly shook his head, silently answering Eve's question. Why was his brother able to make the ground shake? Was it because of his anger? Were his power growing? Honestly the idea of Issac's powers growing would have made Adien jump and clap his hands in glee but the sight of his brother fighting Eve like a mad dog was heart-breaking. He felt useless as he couldn't understand why his brother was behaving like that.

"Brother, please, calm down. We just want to help you." He said softly as he took a few steps closer to the older Clint. He loved his brother so much, he couldn't just let him be like that. "Issac please don't treat me as if I were a stranger..." He further said as he reached to touch his brother shoulder. It was faint, but as his fingers touched the other he could feel the older man's power.

((Team Issac! =3))

The older Clint froze when his brother touched his shoulder, he felt tears willing up in his eyes, a few of those tears fell down his face. "I... I'm in too deep to be saved... Nobody can save me now..." He looked up and looked at his little brother.

"Adien... What I'm about to say... Please don't hate me..." Everette felt like Issac calmed down enough so he placed him down on the ground but stayed behind him so that he wouldn't make a run for it. Issac took in a deep breath and looked right into his brothers eyes.

"When I was 19... I was running low on cash... And I needed money to feed us and pay the bills, along with buying clothes and putting us through school...." He took in another deep breath and rubbed his arm.

"I did stuff that... I'm not proud of... I... I was an escort for a while..." He said with a frown, but continued on talking. "I went to hotels and had sex with the men I was escorting.... And I remembered you would always ask me why I was out until 7 am... Well that's the reason why.... I... Did that for us!"

Everette was standing still, a very shocked look crossed over his face. Issac looked away from his brother and closed his eyes, "Call me a whore... Call me a slut or whatever but I really needed the money... And tonight... I got a call from one of the men and left Matthew and met up with the guy... He got a little ruff... As you can tell..."

He lied about the last part trying to cover up for Jacob. He just hoped his brother wouldn't hate him after he had told him. He breathed out a shaky breath and rubbed his eyes. He felt like he was no longer hungry but he did feel very tired.

((0.0 Another plot twist! =X))

(omg xD this RP is drama after dramaaa! Good thing I love drama xD)

"No.." Adien's eyes widened as he let Issac's words process in his head. He couldn't believe it...didn't want to believe it! His legs lost their strength causing him to fall straight on his knees. Momo flew away and out of the window, the tension in the air to thick for the poor fairy to handle.

"No!" He shouted again as he covered his face with both hands to stop the tears from flowing from his eyes, to no avail. Why was it, that the person he cared the most in this world had to go through that because of him? Yes, Adien thought it was his fault that his brother had to sell himself, sleep with disgusting men so that he could support them both. As he grew up, he had everything he wanted. Now he knew the reason why his brother was able to buy him all the pretty things he wanted to have as a child...

If maybe he hadn't been born or was send to an orphanage...maybe his brother wouldn't have had to work extra hard to bring food to the table. How could he ever hate his brother for that? No, the one he hated was himself. He was born as a powerful witch and thus forced to go to magic school which isn't cheap...plus he was an extra mouth to feed. "I'm sorry." He said through his sobs, his hands still covering his eyes. "Because of me you had to..." He couldn't finish that sentence. The image of his brother sharing a bed with a stranger so they could survive was too repulsive and sad. What had his brother gone through so he could raise him? How could he ever repay him for that?

((I know right! XD But it wouldn't be a good rp with out lots of drama! =3))

Issac finished rubbing his eyes and opened his eyes to see his brother on the floor, he bent down and pulled his brother's hands away from his face.

"Don't you dare blame yourself! I'm the one at fault here not you! I was desperate! I knew that if I did that then I could make living better! Plus if I didn't do that the Authority would have taken you away from me! I had to keep fathers promise to protect you no matter what! And that was even from the Authority..."

He said and then he realized what he had just said and froze. Everette's shock wore off, he was looking at the two brothers but what Issac said about the Authority caught his attention. "What about the Authority?" The older Clint took in a deep breath and closed his eyes.

After a few minutes he opened them and looked at his brother then at Eve, "Well... Our father had this theory that the Authority was.... Hiding something... Not sure what... But he told me that I had to watch over Adien because one of these days him and mother wouldn't be there... After he had said that they both were found dead four months later..."

His voice was tight and harsh. He pulled his brother into a hug and rubbed his back whispering a soothing song in his ear, it was the one song that he use to sing to his little brother when he was scared or sad.

The vampire crossed his arms over his chest, he looked like he was thinking but when his keen hearing picked up on the song he raised an eyebrow. It was weird because it was in a different language something he never heard of before.

(Wua! Loved that twist in the end! Was their father part of something secret? U must tell me :o)

Adien let himself be hugged by Issac though his body tensed as he heard about his parents death. Was it true? Was it possible that the Authority was behind his parents death? Now more than ever his anger and hatred towards the Authority and everything that it represented grew stronger. If it weren't for the lullaby Issac sang for him, his anger would have made him lose control of his power and probably cause an earthquake. That song always calmed him...

He buried his face against his brother's chest as he inhaled his scent. Issac was his only family, they only had each other. They had to protect one another from everything and anyone.

As the song ended, so did Aiden's tears. Though he was still feeling a bit shaken up. "But what do you mean exactly, did...did the Authority have something to do with our parents death?" He said slowly but surely regaining his strength. "What was this theory about?" He asked. It wasn't out of curiosity, but if the Authority was behind his parents death then they were the ones to blame for what his brother went through. And that was something he couldn't forgive.

((I thought you would and I will tell you right now~ ^-^))

Issac let go of his little brother and looked around to see if there was anything opened, he saw the kitchen window was and closed it after the fairy darted inside. He closed the curtains as well and sighed softly while leaning against the counter, he crossed his arms over his chest and looked at both his brother and Everette.

"Sadly yes... You see dad was a part of an organization... The Black Raven Organization... You know the one that we learned in school was a horrible Cult that killed human's and other races... Well that's a lie.... They were a bunch of races combined together to take down the Authority..." He paused and scratched the back of his head before he went on.

"You may have been too young to remember but dad told us about the organization and how they were going to fix the wrong that the Authority has done..."

He took in another breath before speaking, "Well dad told me he had a theory as to why they only went after high level witches was because of their power... And that after they some how take out the power from the witches they kill them... Also he told me the only reason why they wont act out against vampires is because the one in charge is a vampire..." He sighed and looked up at the ceiling.

"I know what your thinking Adien... Why did dad tell me all of this and not you well... He knew that you were powerful but he wanted you to grow up and not worry about this..." He frowned slightly. Everette was silent the whole time, he was taking this all in.

(I was thinking of an organization to fight against the Authority but you beat me to it and I love it! :D Also about the stealing powers thing too I was thinking about making an organization of weak witches that steal powers from strong ones, but your idea is good too :D more reasons to hate the Authority xD)

Adien's eyes widened dangerously. So his father was part of The Black Raven? Of course he remember about that organization, he had to study about it during class. They were taught how evil the Black Raven Organization was and they used black magic. He didn't remember much about his father, but the thought of him standing up against the Authority filled him with pride and he suddenly longed to have known the man a bit more. Learn magic from him maybe. But what Issac said next sounded so outrageous it was hard for the young earth witch to digest.

"What?! The leader of the Authority is a vampire?" It was hard to believe but suddenly some pieces of the puzzle started to fall in place. That was why vampires could run freely without fears of the Authority? There were basically no rules for vampires! He turned his gray eyes towards his lover with a questioning expression. "Did you know any of this? That a vampire is the leader of the Authority?" The thing I hate the most? So this is why they wanted him to improve his skills? So they could steal it from him and then kill him?!

"Is..." He began glancing back at his brother yet not really looking at him - something was forming in his brain he could yet not explain. "Is this organization still active?" He asked cautiously. He felt like, just like his father, he should join the organization and help change the way things were done and now more than ever!

Shifters weren't allowed to do what they were born to do, supposedly weak witches weren't allowed to practice magic and those who could would be stripped from their powers? Werewolf packs couldn't be larger than five members! The only ones who had it easy were vampires, not even humans, since they were basically vampire cattle.

((Hehehe! It seems like great minds think a like huh? XD))

Before the older Clint brother could answer Everette jumped right in stopping the other from even speaking, "It is but its not stable like it use to be... I know how would I know well... I'm actually apart of the organization..." Issac's eyes snapped opened and he turned his head towards the vampire.

A look of shock crossed over his face, "Your apart of it!" The vampire nodded his head and shoved his hands in his pockets. "Yeah... I knew your Dad... He was a great man... And I can't stand what the Authority has done!" He gritted his teeth and took in a deep breath.

Issac couldn't believe what he just heard... Everette knew his and Adien's father? Just how old is he anyways... Eve noticed the look he was getting from the short haired raven which caused him to give him a soft smile and winked at him.

"Any ways its not simple to join them anymore... After all the leaks that came out we're scatter.... And the Authority is much stronger now then it was before..." He sighed and looked over at the clock noticing that it was already going on three.

"Jeez it's that late already? Man..." He said racking his fingers through his hair. Issac looked at the clock as well and his eyes widened, "Damn... I have to go to bed... We'll all talk more tomorrow night..." His voice was serious so was the look on his face, he then stood up right and bent down to give Adien a kiss on his forehead and walked past Everette.

(omg this is like a soap show xD when I read that in my head I read Eve say "Adien, the truth is that I am your lost brother"! o.o xD)

Adien watched his brother leave the room speechlessly, his was too shocked to say anything. Too many secrets were revealed in such a short time, it was too much for the young man to handle in one blow.

As they were left alone, the young earth witch moved to stand in front of the vampire, so he could stare right into Eve's pale eyes. How much about this man he didn't know? He didn't know what his life was before he became a vampire...not even how old he was! The more he thought about the more he realized that their relationship was a very crooked one.

"When were you planning on telling me all this?" He asked the vampire, seriousness in his voice and face. So, he was afraid of commitment and didn't want to act too clingy towards the other male - afraid that the other would hate him or get bored. Yet was it wrong to long to know everything about Eve? It seemed like he knew more about Adien than what Adien knew about himself.

"You knew my father, yet I can't even recall how his face looked like." He said, his eyes searching the answers in Eve's pale yet beautiful eyes. "What else are you hiding from me Eve?" He asked, almost pleadingly.

(gah! I feel like my replies are becoming too short! :( )